Me Tarzan....The Lesson

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan....The Lesson

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:07 pm

I took at shot at another chapter in this story....Let me know what you think?

I bolted straight up in bed. It took me a few seconds to make sense of what was going on. “Ethan! Your dinner is getting cold!” My mother was taking no prisoners. “Coming now Ma!” Holy Shit what a dream. My T-shirt was soaked with sweat. Mrs. C……wow. I jumped out of bed, changed my shirt and flew down the stairs. “There are you, I was beginning to think you weren’t hungry. Your father is running late so it’s just the two of us.” Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, I wasn’t missing this.

As I dove into dinner I couldn’t help thinking about that dream. There was so much about it that was real. Mrs. C. was gorgeous and the guys at school, as well as their fathers, couldn’t take their eyes off of her. She won a beauty contest in college, miss mid-west something. Yes, there is a swamp of sorts behind our houses, but quicksand, no. The Catchmeyer’s did have an in ground pool and Mrs. C doesn’t swim.

“I saw Mrs. Catchmeyer at the store while I was picking up a few things for dinner. She said she saw you on when you came home from work.” “Ya, she was outback by the pool in a bathing suit when she said hi.” Shit! Shit! Shit! I said it. My mother who was frying some onions at the stove, stopped, turned directly around to face me at the table. “You saw Judy Catchmeyer in a bathing suit?” “um…well I was coming around the back of the house and looked fast. I was really tired Ma and it looked like one.” I buried my head back into my plate praying she would go back to cooking. “I swear Herb put that pool in just to spite her. In all the years we lived next door I ‘ve never seen her in a bathing suit. He knew dam well she wasn’t a water person.” She turned back to the stove and continued cooking mumbling something.

Herb was Mr. C. Judy Catchmeyer’s husband. He was an IT wizard for a pharmaceutical company and traveled frequently out of the country. Their marriage was odd. He was a complete nerd married to a beauty queen. From the outside it seemed to work. Herb made great money so Judy could be a stay at home mom. Now a days she’s more the socialite than anything else.

The next morning before work I was checking the oil in my car. It’s old but gets me where I want to go. “Good morning Ethan. Having car problems?” Mrs. C. was walking toward me. “No Mrs. C. it burns oil and I like to check it at least one a week.” She was wearing a grey T shirt with black yoga pants. I suddenly forgot why I had the hood open. “Yesterday when I saw you I wanted to speak with you about something but you seemed in a hurry.” “Sorry Mrs. C. I had a long day and all I wanted was to get some sleep.” If she only knew what my fantasy was about…Tarzan and Jane….quicksand… “Mr. C. is away on business this week. I thought this would be the perfect time to learn how to swim. Would you teach me? He tried twice but I just couldn’t with him. With you being a lifeguard I know I can relax in the water.”

My immediate though was why couldn’t the pool be filled with quicksand? Ok, ok knock that off. “Sure Mrs. C. I would be happy to help.” Happy? Are you kidding me? I couldn’t wait to start! “Are you working tomorrow? 11o’clock would work for me I’m free the entire afternoon.” “I have off so that will work. See you at 11 Mrs. C.” She smiled and said thank you as she walked off.

I thought about her the whole day. Work dragged and dragged. Finally I was back home in my room doing some studying before bed. Who can study with tomorrow on my mind. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. That night I tossed and turned, way too excited to sleep. When I looked at the clock by my bed it was 6:30 am. Oh what the hell. I got up, had something to eat, and tried to keep busy. No matter what I did I that dam clock wasn’t moving. My mother said good bye at 8am when she left for work. I ran upstairs to my room to kill some time. Looking out the window at the Catchmeyer’s back yard I imagined Mrs. C. looking back at me. I stretched out in my bed. Man, I never thought in a million years this would happen; giving swimming lessons to Judy Catchmeyer. Before I knew it was 10:30 and I couldn’t wait another minute. I threw on my orange bathing suit, T-shirt, and sneakers and walked next door.

I took a deep breath and rang the bell to the front door. This was it, the moment I had dreamed about; Mrs. C. in a bathing suit right in front of me and for all afternoon. A few minutes passed and the door opened. My heart pounded and sweat formed on my forehead. The anticipation was unbearable. Finally the incredible Mrs. C………..Oh my God…..
There she stood. Her hair messed, an oversized T-Shirt with a Disney Land logo on it, baggy sweat pants, slippers, and to top it off, thick large black glasses. I stood there speechless. I was expecting Miss Mid-west something, but instead this homeless woman showed up. Suddenly this didn’t seem like a good idea anymore.

“Oh Ethan didn’t we say 11? Well go into the den and turn on the T.V. I’ll be a few minutes.” She turned her back chitchatting to someone on her cell while she went upstairs. Great what’s next, a 1920’s bathing suit? I shuffled into the large den in the back of the house. Herb’s man cave he designed once the kids were out of the house. Sports memorabilia, pool table, bar, poker table, the usual man cave stuff. I plopped down on the faux brown leather couch which faced the huge flat screen T.V. The remote was lying on the coffee table so I grabbed it. When the T.V. came on I pressed the “guide” button. Oh you have to be fucking kidding me! This was just perfect. On the Syfy channel “Death Curse of Tartu” was playing. Seriously, what the fuck was going on. Of course I knew this movie; it has a quicksand scene at the end. Hell, I must have fantasied about Mrs. C. in the scene 100’s of times over the years. It’s a 1960’s horror movie about a group of students on an archaeology assignment in the Everglades who decide to throw a dance party one night. The spot they choose happens to be the burial site of an ancient Indian medicine man named Tartu. He returns from the dead to take his revenge on those who desecrated his grave site.

At the end of the movie Tartu takes human form and attempts to kill the male and female professor overseeing the archaeology trip. Tartu chases the female to spot where tries to cross an area of quicksand near the edge of a small river on a log. Tartu shakes her off as she sinks he wrestles with the male professor. The scene cuts back and forth between the Tartu and male professor fighting while she sinks. She goes under with one hand just above reaching for help. The male professor finally gets the better of Tartu and throws him off into the quicksand. He quickly saves the woman before she completely goes under.
I tuned to the channel. It was about 10:50 the movie was ending at 11:00. No way was Mrs. C. going to be ready by then. The commercials were ending and the movie was back on. I fantasized the female professor was Mrs.C. with her right above me changing into her bathing suit. It was all too much. I slid my hand under my bathing suit.

“What are you watching Ethan?” SHIT! “ahhhh….. it was just on. Some horror movie I think.” As she came around the end of the couch I saw her. She had on a sexy color patterned one piece. Her body was even more amazing than I imagined. The suit lifted and squeezed her enormous breasts together. Her shapely legs were empathized with the high cut leg of the suit. Her hair was tied up behind her head. She slowly put down two glasses of lemonade with ice on the coffee table.

“Why is that Indian chasing the woman?” I had to keep playing dumb. “I really don’t know I just started watching.” Mrs.C. took the remote and pressed the “info” button on the remote. “Ohhhh he’s a medicine man angry about his grave being disturbed.” Oddly enough she seemed to be riveted to the action. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was sitting right next to me our knees touching. I was praying she wouldn’t notice how excited I was. My shorts were getting very tight. “She just about got away from that knife! Is anyone going to save her?” Mrs. C. was really following the movie. As part of the final scene Tartu throws a knife at the female professor narrowly missing her grazing her arm.

As the female professor runs through the everglades Mrs. C. put her hand on my upper thigh nervously. “I think he’s going to catch her!” The female professor comes to a fallen log that crosses over swampy brown water. There is a stick coming out of the muddy water with a skull on it as a warning. “It’s…quicksand….” She said it, that word, “quicksand.” I was fighting with everything I had not to grab her hand and let he feel how hard I was. The female professor attempts to cross balancing herself on the log. Tartu shakes the log causing the professor to lose her balance and fall in. “No! Ethan where is that other professor!”

The female professor struggles with the quicksand at the top of her shoulders as Tartu watches. Suddenly the male professor arrives. He and Tartu begin to fight and wrestle as the female professor struggles and sinks. “Hurry! She’s sinking!” Mrs. C’s hand gripped my thigh hard as I watched.

As the Tartu and the professor wrestle the camera cuts to the female professor several times, showing her sinking deeper and deeper. The final cut away shows her under, her hand waving just above the surface while a few bubbles appear. Meanwhile, Tartu is thrown off by the male professor stumbling back into the quicksand. Just before the female professor goes completely under the male professor grabs her hand and pulls her to safety.

Mrs. C. released her grip on my thigh, grabbed the remote and pressed the “pause” button. She sat there for a few seconds before she turned to me. “That had to be the worst scene ever. Julie (the female professor) is sinking in quicksand and all she manages is a few screams? No way is that even realistic!” She rewound the movie to the point at which Julie is on the log about to fall in while turning the volume all the way down.

“Alright Ethan I am going to play Julie. You are the male professor and looking for me. This is how this scene would go if it were me.” Was she reading my mind? If I wasn’t aroused before this was going to make me absolutely crazy!
She pressed “play” and the scene began. Julie tries to cross and falls in. “No!..Ethan Help!...Help me.” Her voice was sexy and distressed simultaneously. “Ethan hurry!...I’m in quick sand!!! The male professor arrives and begins to wrestle with Tartu. “I’m going under!! Ethan!!! The scene played out as Julie sinking deeper with each cut away to her. “Ethan……..please….help.” Her hand gripped my thigh again but this time it was right against my bulge. The final cut away was coming where Julie is under with her hand waving. Mrs. C. picked up one of the glasses of lemonade from the coffee table. Timing it perfectly, she began to gurgle as if the water and mud had reached her mouth and nose as she went under. “Eth….glub…..hel…..glub”

I swear she was going to make me explode right in my shorts! She continued to gurgle until the male professor garbs Julies hand and pulls her to the edge. Mrs. C. let took in a deep breath and coughed as if she was under right along with Julie. “What do you think? How did I do?” Before I could answer she smiled and gently put her hands inside the top of my bathing suit. Sliding it slowly down revealing my throbbing shaft her eyes gazed downward. “I can see you really enjoyed it.” Gripping me, she lowered her head to take me in her mouth. “You saved me Ethan…”

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ….BUZZZZZZZZZ….(cell phone vibrating and ringing) BUZZZZZZZ…. “Hel…hello?” “Ethan its Mom, Mrs.Catchmeyer just text me, were you supposed to help her today at 11 with something? It’s 20 after 11 she got nervous something happened to you. What’s going on?.......

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Me Tarzan....The Lesson

Postby PM2K » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:36 pm

:D :twisted:

Love it! Hope this continues to be a continuing series.

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 am

I'm glad you liked it. My thoughts were to have an ongoing saga but by the looks of the views it seems the interest isn't there as with the first story. I will wait and see if others weigh in.....

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:33 am

Don't let a low response affect you negatively. A lot of people just don't know any better.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank you for your encouragement. I already have a new idea for a third installment.

Return to “Stories”