A short by me.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Frederick

A short by me.

Postby Frederick » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am

(A short, quicksand story by me. It doesn't have a title.)

Katelyn runs as fast as she can through the woods. Past the trees and bushes and keeps running. She is trying to get away from me as I calmly pursue her. She hides behind a tree and tries to catch her breath. Twigs and other stuff cover her blouse and skirt but she doesn't care. She's scared stiff and she knows that I will continue to look for her. Once I set my mind on something, I won't let it go, especially when I'm pissed off.

Pushing away from the tree, Katelyn sprints through a pair of bushes and suddenly the ground gives away under her feet. She looks down and finds them buried in a pit of mud. She stiffles a cry of alarm and tries pulling one of them out while looking over her shoulder to see if I'm there. Katelyn heaves and tries lifting up her leg, only to put more pressure on the other leg and causing it to sink deeper.

"Oh shit... quicksand. This can't be happening, not now..." she mumbles to herself. Always looking over her shoulder to see if I'm there.

She tries searching for a branch, a vine or anything she can use to free herself with, but time goes by as she searches in vane and her legs go deeper.

She hears the bushes rustle and looks over her shoulder and sees me staring at her. Swallowing her fear, she reaches out towards me and says,

"Please Morgan... get me out of here!"

I do nothing but cross my arms and watch as her thighs start to become enveloped by muck. She squirms and panics while trying to free herself.

"You can't just watch me sink like this! I'll die!!" She fears that she'll die if I let her out anyway.

Soon her skirt fans out across the surface of the bog. She looks over again and sees me staring at her with accusing eyes.

"Don't just... stare at me..." she averts her eyes as she sees the hurt in my gaze. Her cheeks blush and she closes her eyes as her crotch is consumed.

"Stop it... please Morgan, understand... I was weak and drunk... and it was one time..."

She knows that's not true. They were a couple for six months and he was deeply in love with her... but everytime she goes to any of her friend's parties, knowing that I am not much of a social person, she would have a couple of drinks and give in to any guy that hit on her.

Her hips slip under and she stops struggling, but she continues to sink.

"Morgan... I'll do whatever you want. You can fuck me as soon as you pull me out of here. I'll suck your cock, or I can let you titty fuck me... please Morgan, help me out of here..."

My eyes turn from accusing to disapointment and sadness. Then it all came clear to her. It was never about lust. She never appreciated how much I cared about her. She looks down as her belly sinks down. She knows how many excuses she would make after waking up with another guy. She would try to cover her tracks, but she had a suspicion that I knew something was amiss.

Soon her breasts touch the surface of the bog through her blouse. She avoids my gaze and pleads weakly, "I'll do anything... I don't want to drown here..."

Eventually her beautiful tits disapear and she is now chest deep. She finally looks back at me and she remembers clearly their time together. Whenever they made love, I would always place her pleasure above mine. Giving her massages, oral sex and doing whatever I could to give her great orgasms. When they were not sleeping together, I would always try to do whatever I could to make her happy.

Tears well up in her eyes as she fully understands how hurt I am after finding her at the latest party making out with someone she barely knew. All of her guilt and fear just erupted and she fled into the woods.

"I'm so sorry Morgan..." She looks down at the bog and hates herself completely. She dragged my heart on the ground throughout these six months and now she wishes she could take all those times back... but she can't and her conscience is filled with self-loathing as the mud reaches her neck.

She sobs and looks back at me again. "Just leave me here... I'm not worth it. I'm not worth shit... Just go and let me bury myself alive here."

She actually starts to wiggle around and try to force her way deeper, unable to live with her own shame. As her face is framed by the substance around her, she looks upside down at me and says,

"Goodbye Morgan... I love you and I'm sorry..."

She lifts her hand up as the mud covers her face and disapears. She waves to me as bubbles erupt on the surface, willingly releasing her air in order to drown faster. Soon her hand slips under as well.

I watch it all and I hesitate for a brief moment... before I kneel and plunge my hand into the muck.

Slowly, carefully, I begin to pull her out and she gasps for air as I wrench her free of the mud's grasp and onto solid ground.

Laying down on her front while coated from head to toe in mud, she spits out mud then sees me out of the corner of her muck and tear filled eyes. She knows she will have to do everything that she promised she would, she owed me that much.

"You don't have to do anything." I say, as if reading her mind. I don't look at her, just at the quicksand pit.

She looks back at the bog and she recalls something. "You... I remember now... you have a quicksand fetish, right?" she spits out some more muck.

I nod, then she asks in confusion, "Why didn't you just let me drown? I deserved it."

Then I look at her. "Because I had to save you, and more importantly..." My eyes soften, "You didn't enjoy it."

The End.

water_bug_62208

Re: A short by me.

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 am

A short one, but a very good one. An enjoyable read. I liked the tension felt wondering if he'd save her or not. Thanks for sharing!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:05 am

I second that! :D Nicely done! I look forward to reading any of your future contributions.

Sandyandy

Postby Sandyandy » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Awesome story, thanks for posting.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 am

Wow! The brevity of a "plop and sink" fetish snippet, but with characters and great writing! I salute you!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Lady Of Mud

Postby Lady Of Mud » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:22 am

*claps* that was a well written story!!! ^_^ I loved the whole progression from start to finish! :3

L.O.M.
Proudly Ignoring Quicksand Signs since March 31st, 2009 ^_^
My Drawings and Stories: http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:30 am

:) Thank you for the kind comments.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Short but deep. That was a well-written story and a pleasurable read.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”