Kiss of the Quicksand (Erotic, Willing, Submersion, Fatal)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Kiss of the Quicksand (Erotic, Willing, Submersion, Fatal)

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 am

Kiss of the Quicksand – by PM2K

Alix eases the cabin door shut, then walks across the front porch to stride across the cool beach sand in the pre-dawn light. Her feet and long limbs are bare, her face long and oval, its features carved with her father's Hong Kong ancestry of high cheekbones, almond shaped dark eyes and golden hue to her flawless skin.

She is tall, six feet, the legacy of her European mother, like her name. Jet black hair hangs straight past her shoulder blades, a thin, faded gray T-shirt and a small gold-colored swimsuit bottom the sole garments which cover her. A small string handbag dangles off of her right wrist. Her hands match her feet, being long and elegant.

“Fuck... fucking hell....”
Alix strolls quickly, determined to put as much distance between herself and that damned cabin as she could. The sand feels wonderfully damp and cool beneath her bare soles, much like the early morning air, a contrast to the dank atmosphere she had departed.
In front of her, the grayish ocean rolls and breaks across the beach, and for a moment she imagines herself stripping off her clothing and wading out for a swim... maybe not even returning...
She quickly dismisses the idea. The water is too damn cold at this time of day... With a short growl, she turns right and heads parallel to the shoreline, splashing through the shallow surf licking the wet sand.
The low light and gloomy atmosphere matches her mood. Here she is, on a private island having what should have been the vacation of a lifetime... and it was all fucked up. Fucked up by friends, her friends, who have screwed up her best, last chance at...
“Fuck...”

Alix angrily continues walking down the beach, her shirt now soaked translucent by sea spray. Her breasts are clearly visible, modestly sized, but almost perfectly shaped, dark nipples hardened by the air's chill.
It had been perfect... perfect! A chance of a lifetime... then Kesha had to fuck it up...
She frowns. The sky had brightened considerably, and is painted with ever deepening pinks and oranges. The tropical sun is beginning to peek over the horizon... and its glow promises another day of glorious sunshine and baking warmth.
The sensations cause her anger to fade. Suddenly, she decides she must feel the spray and the sun directly on her body... Looking around, Alix strips off her shirt to expose herself to the world, and stuffs the garment into the string purse. A moment's hesitation, then she strips off her bikini bottoms, adding them to the cargo.
Alix stretches, extending her arms to the sky, arching her back and letting out a long yowling sound. It feels so damn good to be free of that clothing! She has spent many summers on nude beaches in Europe, and loved the feeling of fresh air flowing over her bare skin.
On this private island, she felt she owed herself the thrill of feeling the morning breeze on her bareness. It is even now tickling her pubic area, ruffling the tight curls of the neatly trimmed mass.
She continues her stroll, feeling better, but not really happy. What could have been the perfect moment was now all ashes... and that is hard to shake off...

It was a class trip, the last trip, of the Class of 2017... or a select segment of that. Zoe's family owned the island. It sounded more impressive on paper... The island is beautiful. No mere sand spit, being of a decent size with a forest of palm trees at its center. It takes about two days to circumnavigate it completely on foot... but few bothered as the good beach of sugar white sand was lying in front of the cabin, and that stretched a couple football fields length.
It was Zoe's idea to invite members of the track team to the island for an exclusive holiday. They were a close knit group of a half dozen young women, all fit and blessed with beauty and brains to go with their well toned bodies, and for four years they ruled their high school, accumulating championship after championship while remaining at the top of the class.
All were thrilled with the offer. A tropical vacation on a budget... just needed air fare... and the cabin, although no summer home, was comfortable and clean.
For Alix, it also meant a chance to finally approach Zoe... a last chance before they went their separate ways to college and university... a chance to express her feelings. Her true feelings...

Alix feels a warmth tingling through her just thinking about Zoe. Her small yet curvy stature and elfin features reminded many of the Icelandic pop star Bjork, back in her younger days. Her hair, a striking platinum blonde. Everyone was convinced she was bleaching it until Zoe glanced over one day in the locker room to see it was indeed her natural coloring. She had shivered with excitement at the knowledge.

The sun has risen a hands-width from the horizon, and Alix relishes the feeling of baking heat on her flesh. She must have been walking for an hour now, and finds the landscape is changing. Rolling dunes topped with grass became the norm, and the sand beneath her feet has become coarser, but still feels wonderful pressing against her soles.
She frowns as her dark mood returns, and begins biting her lower lip. Such a beautiful place... a perfect place for a moment... THE moment.... to speak to Zoe of her love... before they went their separate ways.
Alix never could get up the nerve to speak to Zoe about her crush. What if she freaked or took offense? Maybe she preferred boys over all, even though she never dated. Her family was religious. Maybe they would forbid her to... and what about the team? Nasty dyke jokes were the norm in deriding their opponents... and Alix found she couldn't look the others in the eye while they spoke like that. Being froze out would be worse than...
No... she couldn't risk it. Just couldn't...
But now, with all of them graduating, Alix decided to throw caution to the wind... While there would be other girls about, she is certain she could sneak Zoe away for a little girl talk...

Then Kesha insisted her boyfriend come along, contrary to what everyone else had originally planned. That started a chain reaction, and soon what was to have been an intimate farewell party among young women turned into a beach party as all brought their fellows too, plus their pals and girlfriends. Six turned into twenty, and with all the guys hitting on everyone, there was no way to get anyone alone for any sort of meaningful talk without needing to dodge would be suitors.
Throughout the week, Alix nearly cried out in frustration. She could see Zoe all the time, luscious in her swim suit – but every time their eyes would lock, some lunkhead from the football team would sit next to her and try to be charming, while attempting to feel her up.
Alix managed to slip away once it got dark enough, and the beer and dope did its distracting work, but Zoe remained surrounded. As the hostess, everyone wanted to curry her favor. She did manage a helpless glance at Alix which seemed deep with meaning, but once more was swept away by the crowds.

Without realizing it, Alix has picked up her pace. She senses her chance with Zoe slipping away.
Not fair... it's so not fair...
The coarse sand begins to slope gently downwards as the shoreline circles around the dunes and before her eyes Alix sees the ground has morphed into a shallow looking marsh. Tall grasses and reeds swayed about, and the sand becomes damp and muddy. Peering ahead between the thick tufts of growth, she can see a small expanse of flat dark sand. Small and shallow puddles of water are scattered about its surface, and shine silvery in the sunlight.
Her brow furrows. She wonders whether she should turn back, or go around. The marsh blocks her walking path, and to go around meant challenging the sea shore, which at this place on the island had become razor edged coral, or retreating, back up the beach to the cabin.

Alix pauses for a moment. Did she really want to walk through a marsh? Looking beyond it, more island landscape beckoned to the nude woman, who wasn't in the mood to have her stroll interrupted.
“Oh, what the hell....”
The ground is sloppy underfoot, but not unpleasant like she anticipated. It is gritty, sodden with moisture. Baked under a tropical sun, the slimy sand is tepid like bathwater, and she feels it sucking gently on her feet as she makes her way through the tall grass.
Alix finds herself sighing, then feels her face flush. The wet slurping sounds remind her of the noises her pussy makes when she is finger banging herself, which she had to admit is a frequent occurrence. Oh, Zoe... if you only knew how often I soaked myself over thinking of you...
Absorbed and becoming aroused by her thoughts, Alix drifts past the grass towards the water flecked clearing. She doesn't notice how the sand shakes as she puts her weight onto it...
Odd... she frowns. The sand beneath her feet has turned rubbery somehow... like a water-filled mattress. Almost like it is...

Alix gasps in surprise as the sand dissolves under her feet, sending her past her knees into its thick, slimy mass. She immediately twists around, her ass flexing, and bends over to grab her right leg as she attempts to extract it. Straining, breasts swinging free, Alix struggles, but cannot budge it. In fact, she can feel her feet sliding deeper into the sucking sand mire.
“Oh, fuck.... come on!” she says, sweat generated by her efforts dripping from her skin. Her legs glide downwards with a terrifying swiftness, the entire mass of sand shaking like jelly in time with her movements. She is mid-thigh in a blink of an eye, and sinking at a steady pace.
It is now a thought occurs to her, one which makes her shiver.
Quicksand... I must be stuck in quicksand...
“Jesus...” she utters.
Alix tries to calm herself, to stop moving. She has heard that somewhere, from the dozen movies and TV shows featuring quicksand she has seen over the years. Moving makes it worse...
The gently bubbling sand, and it is bubbling, continues to draw her downwards, unconcerned about what experts said about it. The tall girl shudders when the sand creeps over her thighs to quiver just below her bare groin, which has grown hot and slippery with excitement...

Excitement? Am I getting turned on by this?
Alix can't believe it... I'm trapped and sinking to my doom, and I'm getting aroused by this... I must be fucked up. And yet, she cannot deny her own body's feelings. The way the sand sucks so hard on her trapped limbs, like some living beast... so hungry for her... determined to devour her... all of her...
Alix's eyes open and a sharp gasp escapes from her lips as her crotch is absorbed by the warm and slimy sand. She squirms against the sensation of the thick sand slurry, crying out as sharp flares of pleasure shoot through her... Stimulated by the sand grains rubbing against her clit, which has become as hard and sharp as a bayonet, she finds she cannot control her shaking hips and begins to rock against the sensation.
The sand wobbles and slaps gently against her, forming sloppy waves as it slowly sucks her down, inch by inch. Alix's rational mind screams at her to stop... her motions were making her sink faster into unknown depths... Her feet still couldn't sense anything solid beneath her, just more sluggishly flowing sand.
But her body wouldn't be denied its release. Alix digs her hands into the sloppy sand, grasping handfuls of the thick crust to pull against as she humps it, straining against its dense mass. She feels her ass slowly slipping under, her groin vanishing beneath the churning sand... it licks her flat belly as she feels herself creeping towards climax... Sand seeps inside her, her innards twisting and feeling like they are filled with hot wax, ready to explode...

“Aaaaaaaa!”
Alix screams as her pussy erupts, bursting wetly into the quicksand. She thrashes against the sucking sand, pounding it with her hips as if going down on a lover... The sensation fades, but she continues to shudder from the aftershocks of raw pleasure. She feels her strength melt away, and slumps, long hair spilling forward even as much of it slaps lightly on her bare back. Her breath comes out in shallow gasps.
“Oh... oh, fuck....:” Alix pants. Her trapped legs shake in place, held tight by wet sand. It is now she realizes she is sunk past her waist, and cannot move. Except downwards. She is all too aware of that.

Alix isn't sure what to do. I never imagined I'd be spending my day drowning in quicksand naked, she thinks. Despite her nervousness at the idea, she had to admit the thought of her face slowly disappearing beneath the thick quicksand, leaving behind bubbles in its wake excites her as much as scares her...
Would that be so bad? She doesn't have any close relatives who would miss her... and she would die while still young and beautiful...
Feeling the sand creep up her ribs just below her breasts, Alix wonders if she should call for help or try to squeeze out another orgasm before slipping under. Her only regret is not being able to talk to Zoe...

“Hey! Enjoying yourself?”
Alix starts, her head swiveling towards the direction of the voice. She feels her entire body flush as she sees Zoe making her way towards her, a coil of rope in one hand. She is wearing her red bikini top, and cut-off denim shorts, faded pale blue and cut high to expose the sides of her hips.
“Oh.... Zoe! Oh.... thank God!” Alix sputters, wondering how much she has seen or heard. The rather playful smile on the blonde's face in response implies a lot. The trapped girl feels her face burn.
Zoe laughs in response, a light and pleasant sound, while she searches for something in the tall grasses. She glances over to Alix, who has settled to her breasts in the quaking sand.
“I guess I don't have to tell you not to move, right? I mean, any more than necessary...” Zoe says, grinning. Alix isn't sure what to make of this.... Considering the circumstances, her rescuer was taking this a lot more casually than the life and death situation she presumes it to be.
“Okay... uh...” Alix replies. “Uh... Zoe... I... I can't feel any bottom here... and I'm still sinking, so if you could.... uh... hurry?”
Zoe leans over and vanishes into the tall grass for a moment. Her voice remains cheerful.
“Yep... that quicksand is bottomless...” she says, appearing once again. She tugs at the rope, which seems to be attached to something hidden in the grass, and slowly walks towards her, playing out the blue-colored lifeline.
“But don't worry.... I'll get you out of there.”

Alix sighs with relief as Zoe approaches. The quicksand has seeped inside her, filling her pussy with its soft grittiness, and has pushed a tongue into her rectum. Nipple deep in the sand pit, it takes a lot of willpower not to move in place to increase the sensations... Her clitoris throbs happily, licked and tickled constantly by the sodden sand slurry which presses hard against it as it flows against her buried body.
Alix bites her lower lip in an attempt to keep from moaning. It reminds her of masturbating while knowing there are others about within earshot.... it is hard to maintain control. Her eyes widen as she is reminded of her complete lack of clothing. Her string purse no longer hangs from her wrist, dislodged by her struggles.
Oh, crap... how the hell am I to explain this?
Worry about that later... when you are on solid ground...
“I guess... you tied that rope off?” she says, more to kill the silence than seeking actual answers.
Zoe smiles and nods. She is only a yard or so away now, tugging at the rope to make sure it is secure.
“Yep... she's anchored good... there's an old tree stump over there which is solid as a rock...”
Alix manages a weak smile. In the time it took for Zoe to make it out this far, her breasts have been nearly totally swallowed by the quicksand... only the golden skinned tops remain above the surface. Her arms are outstretched on top, partly sunk in.
“This stuff... sure lives up to its name.....” she says, then her voice catches in her throat as Zoe takes off her swimsuit top.

“Wha... wha...” is all Alix can manage to utter as she sees Zoe's small but perky breasts bounce free.
Zoe glances over with a look of amusement, dropping her top beside her.
“Oh, don't act like you never seen my tits before...” she says, grinning. “We all shared the same locker room, after all...”
Alix feels herself blush again. Her face turns bright red when Zoe steps out of her shorts to reveal a neatly trimmed blonde pubic mound, her small vertical cleft glistening.
“What?” Zoe asks, grinning slyly. “I didn't want to get them dirty...”
Slowly, deliberately, the blonde haired girl steps into the quicksand, her elegant feet, toes tipped with light pink nail polish, pressing into the thick surface, then breaking through to sink her past the shins.
With the coil of rope held tight in her right hand, Zoe leans forward and gently belly-flops atop the quicksand, her body making a wet slap against the quaking mire. Glancing over her shoulder, Alix cannot stop staring as her naked rescuer half crawls, half swims through the dense slurry, her bare back and rump bobbing up and down in a steady rhythm.
“Jesus...” she whispers. The sight of Zoe's elfin body, quicksand flowing off of her flexing muscles and smooth pale flesh as she makes her way forward is driving her insane. The sand itself makes wet slurping sounds as it tries to take hold of her...
Alix, now shoulder deep, feels herself getting more and more aroused, the quicksand inside her rolling around to stimulate her deepest and most secret parts. She hears Zoe's breathing, a series of gasps and pants which would make a great soundtrack for an adult film.

Alix shivers as she feels Zoe's left hand grasp her shoulder, now submerged, and uses it as leverage to pull herself close to her. She can feel her hot breath on her cheek as the blonde leans close, speaking softly.
“I'm going to get the rope around you... under your armpits...” Zoe says. Her hands slip under the quicksand, sliding over Alix's breasts, as she works the rope around her. A low moan escapes Alix's lips, and she closes her eyes, feeling the rope surround her, then pull tight. She opens them again, and is startled to see Zoe inching away from her. She feels a flare of panic, but before she can act on it, Zoe smiles.
“Be cool, Alix, and hang tight,” she says. “I need to get to shore to haul you in. Lucky this slop is loose enough to let me do that...”
Alix smiles in response, afraid to do anything more. She is neck deep and still going down, albeit more slowly.
She watches Zoe crawl across the quicksand, her hands grasping the rope to assist her. She sinks deeper than she did when she first crawled out, the result of stirring up the sands. On her belly again, only her shoulders, head and rump remain above the muck, undulating like some serpent.
Alix feels the quicksand press under her chin. It seems to be taking Zoe forever to reach the shore. I hope I can hold my breath that long...
Then, at last, Zoe hauls herself to shore, groaning with effort. The quicksand seems to thicken at the last moment, clinging to her body as it tries to suck her back in. She wiggles and thrashes to break its grip, finally able to shake it off and crawl to firmer ground.
Rolling over, she sits up and grasps the rope. Her eyes lock onto Alix's, whose nostrils flare just above the quicksand, dark hair forming a carpet surrounding her head.
“Hang on to the rope!” she shouts, getting to her feet. Then she begins to pull...

Alix tries to control her breathing, the pounding of her heart. Nose deep in quicksand, she is close to panicking... but seeing Zoe calms her down. The nude girl hauls hard on the rope, while making her way deeper into the tall grass surrounding the quicksand pit.
It took her a few moments to realize Zoe is taking up the slack, and looping more of the lifeline around the stump upon which it is anchored.
“Alix! You are going to have to pull yourself out... I don't have the strength to haul you out myself...”
Alix nods, twisting her head in an effort to keep her nose out of the quicksand a while longer. She pulls slowly on the rope, and for a moment doesn't move at all. Then, slowly, she feels herself begin to slide forward...

“That's the way, girl! Keep it up!” Zoe says, holding the rope taut.
Alix manages to make it several feet closer to the shore when her strength gives out. With a choking cry, she slips under the surface...

“Oh, crap! Alix!” Zoe cries out, and dashes towards the quicksand. Without hesitating, she plunges in, crawling through the gritty gelatinous mass towards the spot where Alix has vanished...

It is quiet, save for the muffled pounding of her heart. Alix's ears are stopped up, and all she can feel is thick wet sand, sluggishly flowing over her naked body that is encased within it.
I'm under! I'm really under!
Strangely, even though she is facing her own demise, Alix is taking it quite calmly. She feels herself slipping deeper, the sand oozing like a warm jelly, stroking her every crevasse and curve. It massages her breasts and buttocks, strokes her thighs and arms, and holds her tightly in an almost loving embrace.
I'm okay with this... she thinks. We all have to die sometime... How many girls have drowned naked in quicksand?
Alix is on the verge of letting go of her last breath when she feels something plunging beside her... grab her upper left arm... and begin to haul her upwards...

With a shuddering gasp, Alix's head surfaces, liquid sand flowing off of it. Zoe, the rope in her left hand, is straining to hold her up. She sputters and coughs, the sand that filled her mouth and nose now spilling out.
Alix doesn't dare let go of the rope to clear her face, instead relying on Zoe to guide her towards shore. Somehow, she has gotten the strength to drag the bigger girl backwards out of the sandy death trap using only her right arm, while hanging on grimly with the left.
“Come on... Ce... Alix...” Zoe pants. “I... I can't do this.... alone...”
Somehow Alix hears her through her clogged ears, and pulls hard on the rope. She finds she can move a little easier now, and begins to move forward. Zoe, her strength nearly gone, clings to her, and it is Alix who ends up dragging them both ashore.

Spent and sand covered, Alix and Zoe lie beside the quicksand pit, gasping from effort. Alix wipes the grainy slime from her face using her hand, and is able to see again. She gazes at Zoe, who blinks back with her sharp blue eyes.
“You... you saved m....” is all she can utter when, quick as a cat, Zoe grasps her face and kisses her, hard on the mouth. Eyes widening in surprise, Alix isn't sure how to react at first. Her jaw slackens, allowing Zoe to force her tongue deep inside her mouth.
Alix finds herself sucking on the probing tongue, and reaches over to cradle the back of her head. She opens her mouth wider, allowing Zoe to reach deeper inside, which she does. Taking shallow breaths between deep kisses, Alix rolls onto her back, Zoe following on cue to be on top. Their breasts press together, distorting from the pressure, slipping against the sand which thickly coats their bodies.
Zoe breaks her lip lock on Alix to work her her way downward towards her breasts... drawing in the left nipple with her hungry mouth. Her teeth gently squeeze it between them, and Alix utters a sharp cry. Her pussy, already stimulated by the quicksand and the kisses, spasms and ignites, and she feels her juices drool past the sand and dribble down her inner thighs.
Zoe is working on her right breast when Alix gasps “Take me... take me now....” The smaller girl releases the breast, and looks up to smile. She works her way back up to Alix's face to stare at her straight in the eyes.
“Whatever you say, love...” she purrs, then kisses her hard again.

Alix tries to match Zoe's passion, drawing in her tongue and sucking on her mouth as hard as she could. The muffled moans generated and the wet sounds tell her she is on the right track.
She feels Zoe use her right hand to trace slowly down the length of her mud-slick body, teasing her navel with her index finger, then slide downwards... while never breaking the kisses.
Alix utters a sharp grunt into Zoe's mouth as the finger creeps over the sand coated pubic mound and traces over her clit, rock hard and twitching. She opens up her thighs, and cries out as she feels three of Zoe's fingers penetrate her. A steady rhythm pumps her, each thrust generating a small gush of sex fluids. Zoe grinds her thumb into Alix's clit, causing the girl to buck her hips in time.
The girls break lip contact. Zoe wants to hear Alix moan out loud... She does, holding the other close to her as she does so. Zoe spreads her own legs apart and straddles Alix's right thigh, which lies to her left. She humps the firm, smooth flesh, the mix of quicksand and sweat and her own juices forming a near perfect lubricant. All the while, her hand slips in and out, in and out, making wet smacking sounds.
“Oh... oh... oh God.... oh God... oh my fucking GOD!!!” Alix cries out, grabbing hold of Zoe and holding her close as Zoe speeds up her motions.
“Ugh... ah... uhhh... yes... yes... oh fuck, Alix... Alix...” she gasps, her pussy now slick against Alix's thigh.
It couldn't last. The pair rush quickly towards climax, and somehow manage to explode close together, soaking each other with their hot musky oils. Alix collapses, while Zoe manages to keep humping for another few moments before she, too, is wrung out. She falls across Alix, and the two lie there for awhile, holding each other but silent, save for their heavy breathing.

Later, as they gently hold one another, they find the strength to speak.
“Oh, God... I've wanted to do that with you for years...” Zoe says.
“Really?” Alix feels herself grinning broadly. “I've been trying to build up the guts to ask... but...”
“I know what you mean, love...” Zoe says, smiling in return. “Our school and the team aren't the most enlightened bunch...”
She gazes at Alix, an expression almost of regret.
“I had to invite those assholes along so no one would get suspicious...” Zoe says. “I really wanted to just get you here alone, where there is no escape...”
The gleeful leer she gives causes Alix to break out into giggles, then full fledged laughter. Zoe joins her.

Later, after having cleaned up in the ocean, the pair, now dressed, started walking back to the cabin. By some miracle, they had found Alix's string purse with her clothing, floating close to the edge of the quicksand, and were able to fish it out.
“Not that I'm ungrateful...” Alix says, “but why were you out here? Just taking your rope for a walk or something? Or is rescuing naked girls a hobby of yours?”
For the first time, it is Zoe's turn to blush.
“Well... I have a thing for... um... sinking in quicksand....”
“Really?” Alix looks at her, surprised. Was there such a thing?
“Yeah... I like to sink... get off on in, actually... Years ago, I was watching this old movie, and this beautiful woman wearing this long blue dress stepped into quicksand and sank out of sight... Everyone else was upset or laughing, but I just about soaked my panties... it was so damned exciting... picturing myself being sucked down like that in slimy earth...”
Alix keeps looking at her, unsure what to think.
Zoe smiles at her.
“I think you know what I mean... I saw you humping that sand like it was your hot Latina lover...”
Alix blushes, then smiles back.

“That place is where the island's aquifer bubbles up... I think it really is bottomless... I tried a few times to find one with a plum bob and fishing line, but I gave up...” Zoe says. “I found that spot a few years back. No one goes out there... it is close to a nature preserve. Half the island is inside it, and you can't do anything there, which is why it is left alone. I guess one day the government will take the rest.”
Alix nods. Her near death experience in the quicksand had been scary... but it was also exciting...
“I guess I'm like you...” she says to Zoe. “When the quicksand was sucking on my legs... dragging me down.... like it was hungry for me. It really turned me on...”
Zoe leans in and kisses Alix, and they continued to stroll, basking in each other's company.
Music floats on the air, indicating the others were stirring. The cabin will soon be in sight. Then Alix surprises Zoe with a question.
“Have you been tempted to sink all the way under?”
Zoe looks at her for a moment, then laughs.
“Oh, I've done that...” she says. “That's why I have the rope. I have to stay close to shore, though... Even with it, I'd have a hard time getting out if I was close to the middle of that quicksand.... if I could...”
“No....” Alix says, quietly. “I mean... without the rope...”
Zoe stops, and looks right at Alix. She blushes, but it is apparent the idea had taken hold.
“Well... maybe...” Zoe replies, discovering the idea is a rather exciting one at that. Give oneself completely over to the quicksand?
She grabs hold of Alix's hand, smiling broadly. Alix returns the smile, and the two stroll towards the cabin.
“Maybe one day...” Zoe says. “But I want to have the time to enjoy you, first...”

Two years later, Alix stands on the same beach, watching the late afternoon sun. She is lost in thought.
She hears the soft pad of feet in sand and turns to glance over her shoulder. She smiles.
Zoe makes her way over to her lover. Both are nude, their clothing and other possessions inside the burning cabin which had been serving as home this past month. They are the only two souls left here.

Returning after their initial encounter, the pair decided to make no secret of their new relationship, which ended up costing them the friendship of their teammates and hangers-on, but that didn't matter. They had each other, and over the course of two years were rarely apart, sharing their lives and their beds with the gleeful abandon of the young and passionate.

When Zoe learned from her relatives they were indeed going to lose the island, she nearly wept. Everything had to go... buildings razed to the ground, the dock torn down, everything returned to its natural state.
Zoe talked her family into letting her and Alix have a final vacation, which was agreed to on the proviso they clear out the cabin and get ready for its demolition. Zoe agreed readily.

The sharp scent of kerosene wafted from the cabin, and the two young women had smiled to each other before lighting the tiki torches. They were dressed then, a rarity over the past two weeks, and stood for a moment reflecting, then tossed the torches inside. Their clothing followed.
Without a word, the pair strolled hand in hand down the beach, the rising plume of smoke roiling to smudge the blue skies. It was doubtful anyone would investigate, as it was the preferred method of demolition in this part of the world. The two would maintain their privacy, uninterrupted.
Then they reached a familiar area, surrounded by cattails and lush beach grasses. A dark patch of low lying sand greets them with familiar burbling sounds.

“So girl, what do you want to do now?” Zoe says, a lustful leer spreading across her face.
Glancing over to the quicksand, then back, Alix smiles. Zoe gives her a sly look.
“You know, I didn't bring the rope...”
Alix's smile grows larger. She nods enthusiastically, her eyes bright.
Zoe looks over the bubbling wet surface of the quicksand, then back at Alix. She feels herself beginning to grin in return.
“Why not?” Zoe says. “But you have to do something for me first...”
Alix nods again, and the pair embrace, mouths open and sucking hard on each other... fingers tracing over each others bodies, slipping inside wet orifices... hands pumping... bodies toppling over... legs spreading... faces pressed into hot, wet crotches... tongues thrust deep... and always the sighs and moans of passion to accompany the wet sounds.

The sun is low on the horizon when they stir, entangled in each other's limbs. Alix strokes Zoe's short blonde hair as she rests her head on her chest. She shifts to stare into Alix's eyes.
“I think it's time...” she says.
“Yes... I think so, too... while we still have light...” Alix replies.
They stand, kiss deeply once more, tasting each others muskiness, their faces still sticky from their sexual activities. Then they begin to walk through the grasses towards the waiting quicksand.
Alix, being taller, walks backwards into the gritty pool, while Zoe, following closely, holds her hands to keep her from tripping. The pair slowly slosh through the gooey sand, warm as porridge, getting thicker as it sucks hard on their feet and ankles, making it harder to walk in. Both girls are breathing hard from the effort.
“Tough going... isn't it?” Alix pants, while Zoe nods.
“The sand hasn't been disturbed in a while... so I guess it has thickened up a bit...” she says.
The quicksand quakes and shivers jelly-like in all directions, bending and shaking underfoot, hinting of hidden depths. Both women are getting excited. Since that day of their first intimate encounter, neither had ventured to visit the sand mire, nor the island until two weeks ago. When they arrived at the island for the last time, both had decided not to visit the marshy area until this day.... this final day. It is important this moment is remains special.
Reaching close to the center of the pit, Zoe is about to tell Alix to stop... they can begin to loosen the sand at this spot. That is, Zoe intends to tell Alix that, but the quicksand has other ideas...

Alix utters a short gasp as the rubbery sand once again melts under her bare feet, dragging them downwards. Her legs glide down easily past her knees, and she utters a squeal of delight.
Zoe, hanging onto Alix's hands, pulls backwards out of reflex, but fails to budge her. Instead, her own feet plunge in, sending her down to her upper shins. She grins crazily, a mix of excitement and nervousness.
I've never been at the center before... Zoe thinks. She had sank plenty of times, but always close to the grasses where the sand is firm, and with a rope in hand. Besides, back then, the quicksand was so loose it wouldn't allow anyone to walk out this far...
Rolling her naked hips, Zoe finds she cannot get her legs to lift free of the sand, which clings and slurps like a hungry leech in response to her efforts. Alix decides to do the same and finds she also can't budge her long legs, which remain locked in place.
“I can't move, Zoe...” she says, her eyes shining with emotion. Her grin infectious. “I guess we're stuck.”
Zoe grins back at her lover, then looks down.
“Guess again, love...” she says.
Alix looks down to see how the sand glistens and bubbles around her sunken limbs, and as she stares at the sight, she can feel herself slowly descend into its quivering mass.
“Oh, no.... looks like the quicksand has got me...” she says in mock horror. “Oh, what am I to do, Zoe?”
“Sink...” Zoe replies, her voice a little huskier than usual. “Just sink, you sweet, sweet bitch...”
A sharp burst of laughter spills from Alix's lips, her bright white teeth gleaming. Zoe finds herself giggling in response.
“Oh, hell... with talk like that, I guess I will have to drag your sorry, sexy ass down with me...” she says, and leans back to pull hard on Zoe's arms.
At first, the blonde woman doesn't move forward... Instead, Alix feels herself sink down faster as a result of her efforts, and is up to her upper thighs in no time.
“At least I can look you in the eye now,” Zoe says, as she moves her pelvis about in an effort to loosen the quicksand holding her so tightly. The damn stuff has gotten denser over the past two years, she thinks. Maybe the aquifer has been drying up....
At last, Zoe feels herself being slowly dragged through the treacly sand slurry, while watching Alix sink deeper each second... her wet crotch slips under the quaking sand, and it starts to ooze over her hips...
To her surprise, Zoe feels her legs begin to move upward, and realizes she is sliding across the quicksand as much as through it. The effort of pulling Zoe forward forces Alix down to her waist, a descent aided by the fact her feet and toes, deep within the quicksand, are pointed downwards...

Zoe half crawls, half hauls herself towards Alix, her ass and limbs thickly coated with greasy, wet sand. She has managed to free her legs completely, but if she had her way, that wouldn't last long.
Alix does what she can to bring Zoe closer to her... Letting go of her hands, Alix instead grabs her arms directly, using them to haul Zoe in.
In a short time, Zoe manages to reach Alix and wrap her arms around her neck. She plants a deep kiss on Alix's mouth, then releases her to push down on her shoulders. Alix looks at Zoe in surprise, as the action shoves her deeper into the quicksand, but it also allows Zoe to get her legs back under her, and push them through the quicksand so she is close to and level with Alix.
“Hi there...” Zoe says to Alix. “Miss me?”
She laughs again, and kisses Zoe hard and hungry on the mouth.
“I guess you did...” Zoe gasps once Alix let her up for air. The pair start laughing again.

Not speaking a word, Zoe forces her hands and arms deep into the quicksand behind Alix, which now rests below their breasts. The sand is heavy and thick, but she manages to.,, and uses both hands to grab Alix's ass, pulling herself close to her body.
Celina's eyes widen at the sensation of Zoe's warm hands squeezing her, and does the same, grabbing through the quicksand to grasp her well formed buttocks.
They start to grind against one another with a slow, steady rhythm, fighting the quicksand to do so. The sand flows slowly around them, holding both in a firm grip as they rub their sensitive groins and slits together... Moaning softly with both effort and pleasure, the two deeply kiss, sucking on each other's tongues as the heat from their friction builds within, threatening to melt their inner workings.
The quicksand moves sluggishly in time with their motions, drawing the pair down deeper with each thrust, each wiggle. Zoe feels a thick finger of sand press itself inside her ass, oozing inside her rectum, and she wiggles her hips in response.
“Oh... God... do you feel that?” she groans. “Feel it licking your ass?” Alix shudders against her in response.
“Oh... yeah...” she moans. “I feel it everywhere...”
It is true. Their motions squeeze quicksand against themselves... against their firm bellies... sandwiched between their pussies and clits... their legs... It is even filling their cleavages... squirting upwards to splatter their faces and shoulders.
Both slam against each other as their climaxes explode, crying out from the fierce sensation which shoots through their entire bodies from the center of their pelvises to the tops of their heads and tips of their toes. Alix and Zoe hold each other tightly, riding out their orgasms as it burns through them both. They shudder and moan against each other, breasts slipping against themselves through the quicksand.
Finally, sated, the pair go limp, their strength spent. Alix opens her eyes to look into Zoe's, and manages a tired smile. Both continue to cup each others' buttocks, unable to extract their arms from the sucking quicksand.
“Wow...” she finally says, as Zoe nods slowly in agreement.
“Wow...” she replies, and the pair giggle together.

The two rest shoulder deep now, their breasts having slipped under the sand. It holds the two close together, and they can feel it shaking around their buried flesh, kneading and stroking it with its grittiness.
They remain silent for a time, then Alix says, “What do we do for an encore?”
Zoe smiles quietly. She can feel the steady downward tug of the quicksand on their bodies, and knows they don't have a lot of time left on the surface.
“I think we should just relax, and see what happens...” she says, then leans forward to give Alix a quick peck on her lips.
They watched each other for a long time, examining the way their skin crinkles when they smile, the soft feeling of their breath. The quicksand oozes over their shoulders and surrounds the base of their necks, then works its way gradually upwards.
Chin deep, Zoe asks Alix how she is feeling.
“A little scared...” she admits. “But I'm pretty excited, too...”
“Yeah... I know what you mean...” Zoe says. She sighs quietly.
“Any regrets?” Alix asks.
“Nope!” Zoe replies. “You?”
She shakes her head.
“Wouldn't have missed this... for anything...”
The quicksand slops at their lower lips, and begins creeping inside their mouths.
“No time, now...” Zoe says. “Guess this is goodbye...”
“Goodbye, Zoe...” Alix says. “I'm glad to have met you...”
“I'm glad to have met you, Alix...” Zoe replies. Neither of the girls sounds sad, although there are tears being blinked away.
“Better hurry up and kiss me, then...” Zoe says.
Alix manages to lean forward to do just that when the quicksand rises over their mouths. They continue to kiss, allowing the sand to fill their mouths, swirling it around with their tongues. Neither makes an effort to tilt their heads... instead, the pair slip quietly out of sight as a heavy curtain of quicksand flows over their noses and eyes, stops up their ears.
Alix's hair forms a halo atop the quicksand before it is dragged under, which shakes as a puddle of churning sand appears where both women had sunk out of sight. Several flares of bubbles burst forth, before they fade away in frequency, then stop all together. The shuddering sand slows, then calms, then stills.
No trace of the couple was ever found, which was as they had hoped.
Last edited by PM2K on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Re: Kiss of the Quicksand (Erotic, Willing, Submersion, Fatal)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:21 am

I'm so glad you didn't retire from writing... This was a very sexy story!! :D

quickman

Postby quickman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:59 am

I like it that her orgasmic movements are what cause her to sink more and more

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Well, let's see:

-Tropical island: Check
-Casually naked ladies: Check
-Sexy talk about how final things are going to be: Check
-Quicksand: Check

10/10/10/10/10/10. :D :D :D You have made my day!

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm enjoying these erotic stories more and more keep up with the awesome writing
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks all, for the kind words. :D

I admit being a tad facetious with talk of retirement... it is just velocity88 prose always hits my buttons, esp. when it comes to young ladies sinking willingly. I was perhaps overly enthusiastic. ;)

Glad folks are getting a kick out of these glimpses of my own fantasies. :D

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Always PMK. I always look forward to your stories. This one was great! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

I am a pretty big Bjork fan!
This story is amazing..actually all your stories are top notch!!!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 am

Another very exciting and adventurous story. Your attention to detail is so thorough and precise... you have a wonderful knack at allowing us to feel and experience the sensations of the stories you write. I do like the parts describing the women's legs getting stuck and locked tight in the quicksand's suction, holidng them fast and taking them in as they experience one another.

Thanks for sharing!

lenscap

Postby lenscap » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:09 am

Wow, pm2k what a mind blowing story! Well done can't wait for more "glimpses" into your fantasies :D
LenseCap's Deviant Art...Sexy ladies in perilous situations

Return to “Stories”