Kiss of the Quicksand (Erotic, Willing, Submersion, Fatal)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Chimerix

Re: Kiss of the Quicksand (Erotic, Willing, Submersion, Fatal)

Postby Chimerix » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Tasty!!!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

doltonutani

Postby doltonutani » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:07 am

Glad to see more willing stuff. I get that a fairly large percentage of people on this site prefer the damsel in distress scenario, but I feel willing scenarios are rather overlooked despite the fact that they can be very much exciting in their own way.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 pm

doltonutani wrote:Glad to see more willing stuff. I get that a fairly large percentage of people on this site prefer the damsel in distress scenario, but I feel willing scenarios are rather overlooked despite the fact that they can be very much exciting in their own way.

I quite agree. :D Variety is the spice of sinking and all that. ;)

It can be difficult to write such scenarios convincingly, but the end result is always worth it.

And thanks all for the encouraging words. :D While I do write these for my own amusement, I get inspired when I know people like them. :)

doltonutani

Postby doltonutani » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 pm

PM2K wrote:]I quite agree. :D Variety is the spice of sinking and all that. ;)

It can be difficult to write such scenarios convincingly, but the end result is always worth it.

And thanks all for the encouraging words. :D While I do write these for my own amusement, I get inspired when I know people like them. :)

How long does it usually take you to write your stories? just curious

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:51 am

doltonutani wrote:How long does it usually take you to write your stories? just curious

Depends. If I have a strong enough idea and the time, sometimes a day or two. Average about a week. A few have taken me a couple of months.

doltonutani

Postby doltonutani » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:38 am

PM2K wrote:Depends. If I have a strong enough idea and the time, sometimes a day or two. Average about a week. A few have taken me a couple of months.

Oh that's pretty quick. Usually it takes me weeks to write anything and I've only ever finished one, which I mostly rushed and it was filled with quite a lot of bad grammar as a result. Usually I get bored of the story idea and give up before I ever finish.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 pm

doltonutani wrote: Oh that's pretty quick. Usually it takes me weeks to write anything and I've only ever finished one, which I mostly rushed and it was filled with quite a lot of bad grammar as a result. Usually I get bored of the story idea and give up before I ever finish.

Again, that is only if I'm in the mood, have a strong idea or have the time to do it. Sometimes, it'll take months before I feel my muse kick in the door.

As for giving up on stories, I've done that too. Sometimes a story plays out and just dies on the vine, or another stronger idea distracts me. Rather than beat a dead horse, I set aside the story and work on others or just walk away from it for a while. Sometimes a really great scene occurs to me, so I'll just write that out, and later craft a story to go with it.

I never throw away prose... but sometimes I'll end up rewriting it, or using just pieces of it for other work.

Bookishworm

Postby Bookishworm » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 am

This story was so great it made me cum! This is definitely a story to get off to!

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:45 am

Bookishworm wrote:This story was so great it made me cum! This is definitely a story to get off to!

Yeah, it is. Unfortunately, PM2K passed away a while ago. It’s unfortunate. I assume you’re new to this site, from both the fact that your necroposting and that you don’t seem to recognize the author? No offense meant, in all honesty, but I just wanted you to know who PM2K was.
And in all honesty, yes, all of us on this site could probably get off to stories like this. However, I don’t see many people aside from new people mentioning “getting off to it”, which I assume that even though this is a kink community, is an unwritten rule.
Message me on the discord, I’d love to talk to you more. Welcome you to the community, get to know you, etc. If you search for “Discord” with the search function you should be able to find it.
Bless PM2K and the treasure trove of stories he left behind. He will be missed.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:01 pm

he was also the Master at taking cartoon art and putting the damsel into quicksand... he is missed
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Stories”