Heaven

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
maps

Heaven

Postby maps » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am

This is my second attempt at a story. I hope you all like it. I got the idea from the song A Little Piece of Heaven. Please comment. But dont hammer me please.

A few years back a young couple that had been together for around 3 years had decided to go for a walk along the beautiful Mississippi River. Both in their 20's, Matt had been comptemplating marrying his beautiful Catlin.Catlin was a beautiful 21 year old girl. Cheerleader in booth high school and collage. She had the perfect body, from her perky breasts, to her perfectly round ass. She was wearing a cute mini skirt, a pink pair of panties, a very revealing top, and a pink bra. The moment was perfect.

Now the couple had been walking for a little while when Matt asked to stop, he kneeled down, and popped the question. After about 5 minutes Catlin busted out laughing. "Really, you want me to marry you, we have only been together for about 3 years, why would I do this? Your lucky I have stayed with you for this long." Matt was heartbroken at first, but his sadness then turned to anger. Knowing that the area of the river they were on was very well known for its quicksand, mostly around the sandbars, Matt reached forward in anger grabbing Catlin and began trying to find a place to push her down into the mud. Finally he hit the spot, she sank straight in, screaming the whole way. After pushing her far enough in, Matt backed up to survey his work. Catlin was struggling with all her power, but it was no use. Catlin sank down to her chest. To make the moment better, Matt went up behind the mud she was sinking in and pulled her shirt over her head, and then undid the bra.
"why are you doing this Matt?" Pleaded Catlin. Matt didnt answer, he just stood back and watched the show. Catlin was now up to her armpits, and sinking even more. Matt then told her " Good-bye my sweet love, I enjoyed life with you, and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, but I guess you didn't want that."

Without even giving her a chance to answer Matt walked off. Catlin sat there stunned, scared, and pissed. The mud slowly consumed her neck, she was trying to find a bottom, or at least something solid, but there was nothing. She yelled for Matt, but nothing was to be heard. Then she had hope, she felt a root with her hand. Catlin pushed down on the root, which caused her to be pushed up. After 45 minutes of doing this, Catlin made it out of the mud, only to turn around and run straight into her would have been killer. Matt had only went the bank of the river to watch. She let out a loud scream that was ear breaking. Matt in turn pused her right back into the mud. This time he stayed and said "Baby dont cry, you had my heart, at least for the most part." At that he reached down and pushed her under. Laughing :twisted: he waited until the bubbles stopped, then attempted to fish out the body.

After arriving home Matt realized he could keep the body of his girlfriend preserved in this young type forever. But there were things he never could have dreamed could happen that would soon arise.
Last edited by maps on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

maps

Re: Heaven

Postby maps » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 am

Part 2

After only about 24 hours, Matt had his way with the now perfectly preserved body of his girlfriend. He placed her in the bed next to him ready to go to sleep. He was awoke by a slight shifting sound on the bed. Matt turned on the light and looked over to see Catlin's eyes glaring at him with all of the hatred of the world. Matt screamed and got up faster than anything he had ever seen. Catlin was already there. After a bit of chasing around Matt's house, Matt ran out his back door down toward the sandbar where the previous day's events had occured. As the chase arrived on the sandbar, the sun had began to come up, Matt turned around to see Catlin's face with a twisted smile acrose it.

"Make me suffer. While you enjoyed a little piece of heaven, I died, and for what, just so you could do this to me. You really are sick" said Catlin. With this Matt turned and ran, only to run straight into Catlin, and the pit that he put her in the day before. She told him " you will die the same way I did." With that she shoved his head down into the mud laughing herself to tears the entire time. After a while, the bubbles stopped, and the mud claimed Matt's life.

Matt awoke in a blur. Everything around him was white, execpt the figure of Catlin. She came at him, even in the afterlife she was still going to kill him. Matt yelled for her to stop so he could explain. " Catlin, you were the most beautiful girl I had ever met, from high school till now I thought we had a chance, but you had to laugh at me. Even now we can still be together in the afterlife.

So, here in the afterlife the now married couple would haunt visitors to the river and sandbar, making them sink into the mud. Killing many others. But most of all, the couple was together.

And so ends a very messed up, and twisted storyline.

Maps
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Return to “Stories”