Sleepwalking (Xenoblade 2)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Sleepwalking (Xenoblade 2)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:42 am

Another video game-based story from yours truly... ;)

Sleepwalking
A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS for the end of the game. You have been warned.

Mythra yawned, and opened her eyes, staring out over the beautiful blue ocean. The sun was just beginning to rise, casting an orange glow that was slowly overtaking the night sky.

(It's so beautiful...) she thought. She had never thought she would see the day that the cloud sea would be replaced with standard blue ocean, or that an actual stable landmass would exist in Alrest again. But here it was- Elysium, the real deal, not a dream in her and Pyra's mind, not the desert from the space station far above the World Tree...

And then, realization suddenly dawned. (Wait a minute... what am I doing out here?!) She'd gone to sleep alongside Rex and Pyra- and then it hit her.

"Oh no! I did it again!" the Aegis groaned aloud, burying her face in her hands. Sleepwalking had been a constant problem of hers... but at least she hadn't ended up in someone else's bed this time. Heaving a sigh, she turned to walk away-

-except her legs would not cooperate, being held in place by something which made a gurgling sound. Mythra looked down, her face paling as she saw her legs encased up to their knees in the ground right next to the water's edge, a gray border of clay around where her legs were sunk in.

"Aaoouugh!" She cried in disgust, before grabbing at one of her legs and pulling. The moist ground refused to give, and in fact the Aegis could feel her other leg sinking a little deeper as a result of her action. "Oh come on!" She pulled at her other leg with a similar result.

"Rrrrrrrgh!" she growled as she thrashed her body back and forth to try and loosen the muck's grip... only to feel herself slide deeper down, feeling the slimy clay now starting to caress her butt-cheeks.

"Oh, eww!" Mythra grunted at this feeling, leaning forward in order to pull her butt away from the mud's touch, her hands briefly dipping into the water... but now she felt the muck pressing against her groin, which suddenly arced a wave of sensation that coursed through her whole body, making her shiver...

"W-what the hell...?!" The blonde Blade straightened up, again sinking down, her rear end once again being engulfed by the slimy muck... Mythra gasped in horror as she realized she was now sunk to her hips in this disgusting muck. "Dammit, no! Let me go!" She gritted her teeth as she twisted this way and that in desperation, but of course, it only induced the muck to take her in further.

Mythra shuddered as another wave of sensation thundered through her, leaving her cheeks flushed and her nipples hard. The thick clay was now bulging firmly against her groin, causing her vagina to throb as a result... "Y-you gotta be kidding me... This stuff is yucky and disgusting! I don't like it!" So why was she getting sexually aroused?

The Aegis began to thrash around again, partially out of frustration, and partially because she didn't know what else to do. She cried out in disgust as her belly button was swallowed, only then to moan as her groin throbbed again with pleasure. "S-stop it!" she tried to order her body. "Stop getting off on this yucky stuff!"

No, was the apparent answer, as her hips bucked against her will, arcing more waves of pleasure through the Blade's body. Mythra then tried to push against the beach with her hands to raise herself up, only for them to sink in past her wrists. Gasping in shock as she realized her mistake, she tried to pull them back out, only for the gray muck to grip them tight with the same suction that held the rest of her body firmly in it's grip.

"DAMMIT!" she screamed at the futility of her situation, continuing to wriggle in her entrapment... which then turned to bucking and humping against the soft clay as if she were making love to the earth itself. Mythra shivered and moaned, feeling herself slipping deeper and deeper into the mud's wonderful, soft caress, until her ample bosom came to rest on the surface, her arms now sunk past her elbows...

"Haaahhh... haaahhh..." she sighed, no longer trying to escape, but just trying to keep herself from enjoying it any further... She took deep breaths as she did her best to remain still, no easy feat with the way her vagina was throbbing... But then, just as she felt her heart rate begin to come down, the Aegis suddenly felt something rubbing between her legs!

"Aaaahhh!" she cried in surprise, as her pleasure began again, her hips bucking against that thick, bulging clay, also feeling something pinching her left nipple... then it hit her.

Pyra! Her 'other self', who she had created to initially act as an additional seal on her powers, but now had a body of her own... but they still shared the same Core Crystal, meaning any pain one suffered was felt by the other... it was only now that Mythra realized that this extended to other intense sensations as well. It was Pyra, off somewhere else, who had felt her 'sister's' pleasure, and was now acting on it of her own accord.

(Dammit, she's rubbing herself off, and I can't stop it!) Mythra thought in desperation, as she continued to buck in her mucky encasement, feeling the clay shift and slime all over her body below her chest... which seemed to have the effect of enhancing Pyra's pleasure, as the blonde Aegis felt the rubbing sensation increase, her nipple being pinched even harder! (It's too much! I can't take this! I... I...)

"AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Mythra threw her head back as her body finally exploded in orgasm, wave after wave after wave of white-hot heat surging through her, from head to toe, said toes curling inside her boots, her submerged hands clenching into fists, her golden eyes tightly shut as she rode out her ultimate ecstasy... But even this was not enough to break the suction of the clay which held her, the feeling of being hopelessly stuck only intensifying her extreme pleasure...

After what seemed like eternity, but was only about thirty seconds, Mythra's pleasure finally ebbed away, her body going limp in the clay, the Aegis panting heavily as she brought her head back up, her bosom now pressing a bit deeper into the muck. "Oh, geeeez, that felt so damn goooood..." Not that she had wanted to get off, but she really hadn't had any choice in the matter... But trying to deny what she'd just done was like denying that the water in front of her was blue, or that the grass behind her was green...

Speaking of behind her, she suddenly heard a familiar Irish-accented voice calling out. "Mythra! Mythra!" She leaned back and tilted her head almost upside down, to try and see behind her... Sure enough, a familiar mop of short light-brown hair came into view.

"Rex! About damn time you showed up!" Mythra yelled.

"Mythra! Oh no, you're in quicksand!" the salvager cried in horror as he stopped a safe distance.

"You think?!" the Aegis grunted as she pulled her head back up. "Ugh, this is so embarrassing... I am such an idiot! I would have preferred walking into your room again compared to this!"

"...Oh, you were sleepwalking again?"

"Yes," Mythra groaned in exasperation. "And I don't think you're gonna be able to dig me out of this crud by yourself..."

"Yeah, well, I'm not the only one who heard you screaming, apparently..." Rex replied, before turning and shouting, "Hey! Get some shovels and some flat boards! She's really stuck bad! And hurry!"

The Aegis heaved a sigh. (At least no one's making light of my situation...) She then shivered as an 'aftershock' of pleasure coursed through her, making her smile in spite of herself...

It took nearly a half-hour for Mythra to be dug out of the clay, even with several people lending their assistance... Pyra had arrived a bit later, also doing what she could to help... Eventually, she was pulled completely clear of the clay, covered in gray muck from her chest down, said chest heaving as she panted in relief. "Finally... I'm free..." Mythra opened her eyes, seeing her sister's concerned face looking down on her.

"You gonna be okay?" Pyra asked.

"Other than being utterly humiliated by a simple sticky mud trap," the blonde sighed back. "I mean, I was only knee-deep when I first woke up..."

"Didn't you try laying flat?" Rex spoke up. "If you lay flat when you're sinking in quicksand, it spreads your weight out so you float instead..."

"What?!" Mythra grunted as she looked over at her Driver in disbelief.

"...You didn't know how to do that?" Rex ventured.

"No I didn't know!" the Aegis protested. "Ugh, now I feel like even more of an idiot..." Several of the others who had helped in the rescue immediately began to rebut this, saying things such as "You don't need to be embarrassed!" "Things like this happen all the time!" "Everyone needs help now and then!"

Pyra then took the initiative, helping her fellow Aegis up to a sitting position. "Here, can you stand up? We should get you back to get cleaned up..." She slowly pulled Mythra to her feet, the two wobbling a bit before Rex came to Mythra's other side to steady them a bit. "Thanks, Rex. OK, here we go." The two then started their trek back to the inn they'd been staying at...

"You know, ah... I think you seriously need to see a doctor 'bout that sleepwalking problem of yours, yeah?" Rex suggested.

"Ughh, much as I hate to admit it, you might have a point..." the blonde sighed, before turning her head towards her sister, lowering her voice to a whisper. "So, did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what?" Pyra blinked in confusion.

"You know what," the other Blade retorted. "I know exactly why it took you a while to catch up with Rex and the others..."

"Oh... Ohh!" Pyra gasped in realization, her face turning almost as red as her hair. "That... w-well, I told Rex I had to use the bathroom... Y-you felt what I did, didn't you?"

"We may be in separate bodies now, but we're still two sides of the same coin," Mythra pointed out. "Look, I don't blame you for what happened... it was my fault it happened to begin with. Just... something to consider for next time, okay?"

"R... right," the redhead nodded in agreement.

"Oi, what're you two whisperin' about?" Rex inquired curiously.

"None of your business!" Mythra retorted. "And don't think I don't see you staring... pervert!" The young salvager immediately looked down, blushing a bit himself. (Good, that should get him to drop the issue...)

"Come on, Mythra, can you blame him?" Pyra chuckled "He is a young teenage boy, after all... And besides, whose idea was it to have him share the bed with us?"

"Uh..." The mud-covered Aegis blushed as the people around them started laughing, Rex simply burying his face in his hands to try and hide his own embarrassment...

And so another day in Elysium dawned...

~*Fin*~

Hope you enjoyed this one! 8-)

Solrex

Re: Sleepwalking (Xenoblade 2)

Postby Solrex » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:43 pm

I have never played this game before nor do I have any current interest in playing it, however, this was a good read. Despite it not being mentioned, I also noticed she didn't really sink past her point of buoyancy. Nice attention to detail in subtle ways.

Person 5

Postby Person 5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Excellent read, man! :D
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:21 pm

This story now has an illustration, thanks to Forgelord91 on DeviantArt:
https://www.deviantart.com/forgelord91/ ... -760448739
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 pm

Bumping this story due to Pyra and Mythra being announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Return to “Stories”