Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra (Second part added!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra (Second part added!)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 am

Another Xenoblade 2 story from me! Part 2 will come out late next week, after I return from my weekend camping trip...

Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra
A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS for the end of the game. You have been warned.

"Where are we going, Mythra?"

Pyra, the red-headed Aegis Blade, had good reason to ask her 'sister' such a question, seeing as she was blindfolded and being led who-knows-where in Elysium by Mythra.

"You'll see when we get there," the blonde Blade teased. "Watch out for that tree root."

"Right," Pyra grunted as she stepped around said root. "So, it's somewhere in the forest, then?"

"Yep. And that's the only hint you're gonna get," Mythra said as she continued to guide her fellow Blade down the path she had previously trod...

After a few more minutes of walking, Mythra abruptly halted, tugging on Pyra's hand to do the same. "We're here."

"So where is 'here'?" Pyra grunted as she reached up to doff her blindfold, only for her sister to lightly slap it back down.

"Not yet, Pyra," the blonde scolded as she positioned herself behind her sister. "OK, here we go... one, two, THREE!" With that she shoved Pyra forward, who stumbled forward several steps...

"Wh-what the?!" the redhead gasped as she felt the ground give way under her feet, which were swallowed by heavy moisture that then slimed up her calves. Reaching up and yanking off her blindfold, Pyra's face blanched as she saw her legs disappearing into medium-brown mud, then looking up, seeing the river not far away. "Oh no! I'm in quicksand!"

"Actually, it's more like 'quick-mud', but close enough." Pyra turned her torso and head to look back at Mythra, who was sitting in a sideways position at the edge of the mud pit, wearing a mischievous smile.

"Mythra! If this is your idea of a prank, I'm not laughing!" the redhead protested, turning herself all the way around, causing the muck to take her in to her upper thighs.

"I'm not laughing either," her sister retorted, straightening up, letting her long legs sink into the mud as well. "After all, mud's really good for the skin, you know..."

"Y-you didn't have to shove me in...!" Pyra asserted, before drawing in a breath as her hips were swallowed, feeling the wet mud sliding over her buttocks.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Mythra shrugged, before suddenly pushing herself off the edge, letting herself sink down to the same depth as her fellow Aegis. "I mean, I still prefer hot, steamy water baths, but this is pretty nice in it's own way..."

"Really...?" Pyra looked down, seeing the quick-mud slowly rising to her ribcage. Moving her legs a little, she gasped as she suddenly sank faster, her ample bosom soon coming to rest on the surface, the Aegis instinctively pressing her hands against the quicksand's surface...

Only for them to sink in and become stuck as well. Gasping in surprise and panic, Pyra wriggled and struggled, but the mud simply clamped down on her, forcing her to stop and catch her breath, her arms now sunk in past her elbows, the quick-mud gently lapping between her breasts...

"Calm down, Pyra," Mythra reassured her. "You're not gonna sink much deeper than that... as long as you stay calm." The redhead looked up, to see her sister sunk to the same depth, though her arms were still free, resting on the moist surface.

The redheaded Aegis did as suggested, taking deep breaths and staying still... sure enough, she felt the mud start to thicken around her body a little, assuaging her fear somewhat. As her heart rate came back down to normal, Pyra realized that the soft muck seemed to be gently caressing and massaging her trapped limbs... tugging slightly at her arms and legs, a small smile came over her face as the quick-mud responded to her actions, shifting slightly and sliming over her whole body... the Aegis then realized her nipples had become hard and pronounced from the muck suckling them as well, causing her to blush slightly.

"See? It feels good, right?" Prya jerked back to reality upon hearing Mythra's voice, looking forward, seeing her blonde sister relaxing with her arms behind her head, rocking back and forth slightly, sending small ripples over the surface.

"I-I guess so..." Pyra sighed. "But how do we get out of here? I assume this isn't your first time..."

"Well, thankfully, this stuff's nowhere near as thick as that clay I sleepwalked into," the other Aegis chuckled, "So you can actually kinda swim out, as long as you take it slow. Otherwise, the mud just sucks on you and you don't go anywhere."

Pyra giggled and blushed as a naughty thought came to her. "...and thank goodness this stuff doesn't make you want to touch yourself, like that clay did..."

"Uggghh, don't remind me," Mythra groaned as she blushed in embarrassment. "Thank the Architect Rex didn't have a clue why I screamed like that..." Suddenly feeling hot, she pushed her arms into the mud to cool down a little. "Then again, is he even old enough to know about the birds and the bees?"

"Well, it's not like he's completely innocent, given way he stares at us sometimes," Pyra pointed out, conveniently forgetting to mention the fact that Rex had 'stared' at some other girls as well. "I'm sure Azurda or Corrine at least gave him the basics..."

The blonde Blade pondered this for a moment. "...Well, I guess that means it'll be up to us to show him the more 'advanced' stuff, right?" She teased with a wink, causing Pyra to blush and giggle nervously...

*SNAP!* A stick broke nearby.

"Huh?!" Pyra gasped as she looked in the direction where the noise came from. "Is someone... there?"

"I see someone in the bushes," Mythra confirmed. "Alright, pervert, come out with your hands up, or I call Siren down to blast you!"

"No no, don't do that!" A very familiar voice answered, as it's owner stepped into the open with his hands raised. "I-it's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"R... Rex?!" The two Aegises gasped in surprise...

*To be continued...*

Let me know what you think so far... ;)
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Person 5

Re: Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra

Postby Person 5 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:39 am

This is great! I'm loving where this is going! :D
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 am

Person 5 wrote:This is great! I'm loving where this is going! :D

Thanks! This story is somewhat based off of a commission that Lady-of-Mud did for me:
https://www.deviantart.com/lady-of-mud/ ... -754346934
On that note, are you planning any more Pyra or Mythra sinking renders? ;)

Person 5

Postby Person 5 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:45 am

Of course! We need more sinking pictures of them. :)

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:40 am

Great story, a good continuation of where you left off. I like the details and your style of writing. However, WHY IS IT UNFINISHED? You can't just leave off on a cliffhanger!!! When is the next part coming out?

Also, I was hoping you would check out my story, "Do you want to sink into quicksand?" and tell me what you thought of it.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Solrex wrote:Great story, a good continuation of where you left off. I like the details and your style of writing. However, WHY IS IT UNFINISHED? You can't just leave off on a cliffhanger!!! When is the next part coming out?

Also, I was hoping you would check out my story, "Do you want to sink into quicksand?" and tell me what you thought of it.

I’ll have the next part up this afternoon, and I did comment on your story- recheck the topic, it should have posted by now.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Sorry this took so long, but here’s the second part! Enjoy! :D

Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra
A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

Part 2- Rex's POV

"Hey, Nia?"

"Hmm? What's up, Rex?" The grey-haired Gormotti woman turned to her salvager companion.

"You wouldn't have happened to see Pyra or Mythra anywhere around, would you?" Rex inquired. "I've been lookin' all over for 'em..."

"Actually..." Nia's Blade, a white tiger known as Dromarch, spoke up. "I believe I saw Mythra leading Pyra into the woods, blindfolded. Although I cannot fathom for what reason..."

"Maybe Mythra's fixin' to play a prank on 'er sister or somethin'," Nia pondered. "Well, if you're gonna be following them, I'd recommend not revealin' yourself right away. You of all people know how Mythra gets when she's angry or upset..."

"All too well," Rex bowed his head. So after getting the general direction from Dromarch, the salvager-turned-Driver set off...

*Some time later...*

(Good thing I've learned how to track footprints,) Rex mused as he made his way through the forest. (If I remember correctly, there's a river not too far from here...) Suddenly, he began to hear feminine voices from not too far away... (Ah, there they are... sounds like they're just beyond those bushes there...) Moving slowly and silently up to said buses he poked his head up just enough to see between them... (What in the name of the Architect-?!)

It was indeed Pyra and Mythra... sunk to their ample chests in what seemed to be a muddy riverbank. What was even stranger, though, was that neither of them appeared particularly distressed by their situation... Heck, Mythra seemed to be relaxed with her arms behind her head. Pyra on the other hand, looked a bit more nervous, though she still had a smile on her face... Rex shook his head a little to regain his focus, trying to listen to their conversation...

"...doesn't make you want to touch yourself, like that clay did," Pyra said.

"Uggghh, don't remind me," Mythra groaned as she blushed in embarrassment. "Thank the Architect Rex didn't have a clue why I screamed like that..." She pushed her arms into the mud, her blush fading a little. "Then again, is he even old enough to know about the birds and the bees?" Rex's eyes went wide at that.

"Well, it's not like he's completely innocent, given way he stares at us sometimes," Pyra pointed out. The salvager felt his face beginning to heat up a little...

"Well, I guess that means it'll be up to us to show him the more 'advanced' stuff, right?" Mythra teased with a wink, causing Pyra to blush and giggle nervously...

(Okay, I've heard enough,) thought Rex as he pulled back, his whole body feeling hot. (Think I'll go away and leave 'em be for a-)

*SNAP!*

(Titan's foot!)

"Huh?!" Pyra gasped as she looked in the direction where the noise came from. "Is someone... there?"

"I see someone in the bushes," Mythra confirmed. "Alright, pervert, come out with your hands up, or I call Siren down to blast you!"

"No no, don't do that!" Rex cried out as he raised his hands and stepped into the open. "I-it's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"R... Rex?!" The two Aegises gasped in surprise...

"L-look, I-I wasn't tryin' to be a voyeur, I swear!" the salvager babbled. "I was just concerned about you as your Driver, that's all!"

Mythra took a breath to calm herself, before stating, "Okay, fine. So how long were you watching us?"

"I only got here a little bit ago!" Rex insisted. "Only reason my face is red is 'cause you two started talkin' about the birds and the bees...!"

"Oh, right... of course," Pyra mumbled, a bit red-faced herself.

"Well, the fact you're blushing means you know about what the 'birds and bees' are all about, right?" Mythra opined.

"W-well... Garram gave me a book on puberty once I started hittin' my growth spurt," Rex mumbled with his head bowed.

"Wasn't much of a growth spurt," the blonde Aegis deadpanned.

"H-hey! I'm still fairly young, I got a bit of time to grow yet, yeah?!" the boy protested. "L-look, I'm sorry for interruptin' your mud bath, all right?! So I'll be going now..." He turned away...

"STOP!" Mythra's command froze him stiffer than an ice pillar in Tantal. "You think you're getting off that easy, pervert? I don't think so!"

"W-what do you want me to do?" Rex asked nervously as looked back over his shoulder.

"Simple, come in here and get down and dirty with us."

"Mythra!" Pyra gasped, scandalized.

"What?" the blonde Aegis turned to her sister. "Like you don't want him to join us? Come on, Pyra..."

"A-a-are you serious?!" Rex grunted as he turned himself to face the two muddy Blades again.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Mythra retorted with her arms crossed. "Pyra, give him some incentive." Despite her earlier protest, the redhead did as commanded, slowly swimming through the quick-mud, offering a muddy hand to Rex, giving him a beautiful smile...

(Titan's foot, she knows I can't resist when Pyra gives me that look...) the salvager groaned internally... And indeed he couldn't, taking Pyra's hand and stepping into the muck, quickly sinking down to his waist as the Aegis drew him into a gentle, loving embrace... Rex drew in a shaky breath as he felt himself settle further into the moist muck, pushing his arms below the surface to wrap around Pyra's waist, her massive mammaries gently squishing against his pectorals... Now sunk chest-deep himself, he opened his eyes to look at his lover's face, flushed and smiling... Then Pyra's lips began to move, as if to try and form words, but none came, so she simply puckered up instead...

The last of Rex's resistance crumbled, as his mouth met with Pyra's as if attracted by magnetic force, their teeth briefly clashing together as they desperately sucked on each other's mouths...

"Whoa... that's..." Mythra suddenly spoke up. "Okay... wasn't expecting that..." Whatever part of Rex's mind that wasn't consumed with love and lust for the woman he was snogging with, couldn't help but wonder why Mythra would be so surprised... then he felt his salvager's helmet being detached. "This has to go," the other Aegis stated matter-of-factly, Rex hearing his helmet impact on the grass not too far away... then he was forced to break off his kiss as he felt Mythra's bust pressing into his back, then his shoulders being gently massaged...

"Does that feel good, Rex?" the blonde Aegis teased, before gently grabbing the hair on the back of her Driver's head with one hand, pulling him back so she could look him in the eye from above. "My turn." With that, she bowed her head down and pressed her lips firmly against Rex's, eliciting a surprised grunt from the salvager... Unlike Pyra, she was a little more aggressive, actively pushing her tongue into Rex's mouth, causing the boy to respond in kind...

"Oh... oh wow," Pyra gasped in mild surprise. "That's... ooooh..." Again Rex wondered why one Aegis was so surprised at her sister's actions... Shouldn't Mythra's actions have been predictable, even if Pyra lacked her sister's foresight ability?

Mythra then pulled away, letting Rex raise his head back into an upright position. "You felt it too, didn't you?"

"Felt what?" Rex blinked in utter confusion.

"When... when Mythra kissed you... I felt it too," the redhead mumbled. "Not in great detail, but..."

"Yeah, same thing here," her sister nodded. "We may be in separate bodies now, but we're still two sides of the same coin, so to speak."

"W-wait, really?" Rex turned himself to face the blonde.

"It's kinda like the bond we had with you, Rex," Mythra explained. "But it's not just pain that's shared between us..." At this she gave a seductive smile, causing Rex to go dizzy as the implications hit... "Which means you won't have to worry about one or the other of us being left out... if you know what I mean."

The young salvager could only swallow hard at this, turning himself back to face Pyra again, who was once again wearing that heart-melting smile as she gently rocked back and forth in her muddy encasement, sending ripples over the surface... Then he felt Mythra's hand's on his shoulders again, but instead of a massage, she began to push down. "Wha- HEY!"

"Take it easy, I'm not gonna smother you," the Aegis reassured him, as she pushed her Driver down to his neck in the quicksand. "Hey Pyra, come a little closer..." the redhead did as she was told, moving in close again, causing her large mounds to push up against Rex's chin, as his head laid back on Mythra's own sizable bosom... "You have no idea how lucky you are... most men would kill to be in your position right now, you know?"

"I... I believe it," Rex gasped out, overwhelmed with the sensation of two sets of large, soft, warm breasts cradling his head, his chest being gently squeezed by both Blades' torsos, the rest of his body being gently massaged by the lukewarm quick-mud which entrapped the trio... breathing heavily, the young man looked into the sky, watching a few clouds roll by, a gentle breeze tousling his short hair, as the three of them continued to squirm together in the mire...

(This... this truly is Elysium...)

~*Fin*~

Again, sorry this took so long... Let me know what you think! ;)

Person 5

Postby Person 5 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:49 am

Awesome once again!

DJlurker

Re: Muddy Fun- Pyra and Mythra (Second part added!)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Bumping this story due to Pyra and Mythra being announced as DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Return to “Stories”