Do you want to sink into quicksand? (Heavy 2nd person, you sinking into quicksand)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Solrex

Do you want to sink into quicksand? (Heavy 2nd person, you sinking into quicksand)

Postby Solrex » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:11 am

Author's note: So I wrote this hypnosis script as something a hypnotist would read to me while I'm hypnotized and wanting to sink into quicksand. I thought you guys would enjoy this, as while writing it, I actually got a nosebleed, which I marked with a footnote. A nosebleed! That's got to be the second or third nosebleed in my life, and I'm 20! So, I'm pretty sure anime got it right when they said you could get a nose bleed from arousal, it just isn't as common as they make it out to be.

Do note that unless you are hypnotized, this cannot and will not hypnotize you. It's meant to be read to a hypnotized person to make them think they are sinking into quicksand. Without an induction, this cannot hypnotize you, so don't worry about that.

Anyways, enjoy.

(A hypnotic induction of your choosing goes here. Once the person is in trance, read the following.)

And now, you find yourself walking through a forest. You can hear the birds chirping and tweeting their songs, the wind rustling between the leaves, and feel the sunlight peeking through the trees and the breeze of the wind on your bare skin. You are completely naked.

But do not be alarmed, there is no one around for miles, and you are able to enjoy yourself. You wander through the forest into its darker reaches, where little sunlight reaches through the branches, and the ground is soft and moist, your feet traversing through the muddy ground.

The smell of rich wet earth floods your nose and fills your mind. This smells excites you as you travel deeper through the swamp. You have a destination in mind as you go deeper and deeper into the swamp, feeling better and better the closer you get to the spot.

The mud slurps at your feet as you walk further and further, making it harder to walk with each step. You are very close to your destination now.

The trees clear out as you continue onward, and you walk into a clearing, the mud licking and sucking on your feet as you make your way to the middle, it's muddy form sticking to your feet in heavy clumps of goop.

You feel aroused by the mud on your ankles, and want more of it on your naked body, because it feels so good, and the deeper you will go, the better you will feel. So you pump your legs into the thick ground below you, of which you feel no bottom. But do not worry, you wish only to sink as deep as possible to feel as good as you possibly can, because the deeper you sink, the deeper you will sink into both pleasure and trance.

As you pump your legs into the thick sludge, you work yourself a little deeper, and the mud gurgles up your legs up to your knees. Lifting your legs up becomes harder, but you continue to pump your legs into the thick heavy mire, unable to resist the charm of this soft, smooth, slimy, arousing mud. The mud around your legs feels thick and heavy, and it sticks to your legs, dragging you down deeper, wanting to give you the pleasure of sinking deeper into it.

Even if you wanted to get out now, it would be so hard, and so heavy. The mud sucks at your legs, not giving an inch for you to get out. The pressure feels incredibly pleasurable, and makes you ever so horny.

Look at that! The mud is sucking you in up to your mid-thigh. You heave against the mud, not trying to escape, but to feel the heavy suction of the mud on your legs, which feels so good. It feels so good to feel stuck and helpless, and you just want to go deeper.

The mud has a hypnotic allure to it, like a siren lulling sailors to their doom. However, this mud only wishes to bring you to pleasure, not doom. As you pull on your legs, back and forth, the mud resisting every motion and becoming more and more heavy against your soft legs, you sink to your upper thighs. The mud is so close to your crotch now. Just relax, enjoy yourself, and be calm for a minute, taking a break from sinking and focusing on the squeezing of the pressure of the mud on your legs. It feels so incredibly good just to relax. I am going to leave you for a moment to let you relax, then return to let you sink even deeper! You feel anxiously aroused as the mud is almost touching your crotch.

(Now leave them for a moment as you find either the male or female part for this next section, based on their preferred gender. Once you find the section, give them a little bit more time to enjoy their scenario. Do the same when ending the section as you go to the main script again, giving extra time for them to enjoy it.)

(Male: I am back, are you enjoying the quicksand you are in? Don't worry, this isn't scary quicksand, this is pleasure quicksand. And it is so close to your bare penis that just as it touches the quicksand’s surface, it immediately becomes hard and retreats upwards, becoming incredibly erect as you continue to sink in the cool thick sludge.

As you continue to sink, the quicksand slurps up your member from the base to the tip, sucking on it so sexily as it does so, the weight of the quicksand consuming your crotch and member so heavily. You struggle, but not in fear, but in humping the quicksand as if it was a vagina, pleasuring you with its electrical orgasmic pleasure more than any woman could as you sink into it’s tight embrace. As the thick quicksand approaches your waist, I want you you relax for a bit. Struggle if you want, feeling the bottomless muck below you making suction around your body as you do so, or just let the heavy and sticky quicksand settle around you, becoming heavier as you do so.)

(Female: I am back, are you enjoying the quicksand you are in? Don't worry, this isn't scary quicksand, this is pleasure quicksand. And it is so close to your vagina, that you tense up, excited for it to touch your lower lips.

As the cool thick sludge gently kisses your bare vagina’s lips, an electric surge of pleasure tenses through you, making you let out a soft moan. This is okay, just let it out, embrace your primal urges.

As you sink deeper, the mud goes deeper into your vagina, pleasuring it. A dick may poke in here, but the quicksand floods every crevice inside your vagina, pleasuring your insides so erotically.

With the quicksand reaching deep inside you, it fills every last spot inside your vagina. If your hymen is breached, it will even fill past that. Squeezing you from the inside and out, you can't help but moan more, humping against the quicksand as if it was the perfect lover, because in reality, it is the perfect lover.

As the thick quicksand approaches your waist, I want you you relax for a bit. Struggle if you want, feeling the bottomless muck below you making suction around your body as you do so, or just let the heavy and sticky quicksand settle around you, becoming heavier as you do so.)

Are you enjoying yourself? Good, because it's only going to get better from here. Notice how as the heavy quicksand approaches your stomach and waist, it squeezes against every inch of you, and the weight pressing against your stomach requires you to breathe slowly. In, 2, 3, 4, 5. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5. In, 2, 3, 4, 5. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5.

The pressure of the heavy quicksand makes it harder to breath, but only because each breath is deep and full, and cannot be any shorter than that. As the electric heavy quicksand consumes your waist, you let out a moan. Soft, heavy, silent, however you like. You keep your arms above the surface, for now.

As you shake in circular motions, as if keeping a hoola hoop around your waist in motion, you continue to sink, the heavy quicksand slurping up your sensitive body, causing you to moan however you like again.

As the heavy quicksand approaches from below your chest, breathing becomes even harder and slower, but even more pleasurable. Breathe with me now, In, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. In, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Yes, yes, this feels so good. Why don't you let out another moan. See, this is so nice, the weight of this bog completely surrounding you, the weight of the sticky mud on your body continuing to drag you down into sweet bliss. As you sink further, you feel even better, the pressure completely surrounding your body. It feels so good, so thick and heavy, so soft, the perfect lover consuming your body in it’s mouth. As you continue to sink, you absolutely cannot lift your body out of the thick heavy mire at all, your arms still above the surface.

As you sink up to your nipples, you notice your arms would like to feel the same weight the rest of your body does, don't you? With the thick muck slurping down your body, someone might try to push on the surface on the mud to escape.

But not you, you take your soft sensitive arms, and plunge them straight into the heavy quicksand right next to your torso, leaving barely an inch of mud between your torso and your arms. They went in easy, but because of the weight, it's now impossible to pull them back out.

However, I want you to try this impossible task. Pull with all your might to free your encased arms. You will find that they are completely stuck, and the more you pull, the deeper your torso sinks. For a half of a millimeter of your arms getting out of the thick heavy quicksand, your torso goes deeper several inches. You are completely and utterly stuck. Helpless, unable to escape, completely turned on by this fact. Feel free to struggle all you want, as that will create pockets of vacuum that will suck at your arms and make the mud even thicker and tighter against you.

Don't think holding still will help either. Holding still will let the mud settle around you so thick and heavy, that escape becomes completely impossible, as it would take the force to lift a truck off the ground to pull you out using direct force. You are stuck either way, and you cannot escape the thick heavy quicksand that pleasures you still.

(Give them a moment to relax, and ask them how they are, ask them how the quicksand is, how they are doing, if they are enjoying it, etc.)

As you sink to your armpits, the thick heavy quicksand does not give any amount of escape to you. Normally, by now, you would be floating in quicksand, however, this quicksand is alive, and sticks to you to make you heavy enough to drag under. You are still sinking. The quicksand grabs your feet, and covers them in so much sticky and heavy mud, that you feel yourself being dragged under, in absolutely bliss.

When you submerge under the thick heavy quicksand, you will still be able to breathe, just differently. However, you are still going to be breathing slowly. Breathe with me, In, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. In, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Out, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

As the thick heavy quicksand presses against your hard working lungs, you sink up to your shoulders, the thick heavy quicksand sucking them under. Do not be afraid to go under, you will still be able to breathe under the thick heavy quicksand, just differently. You will find out how shortly.

The heavy quicksand presses so thickly against your body, embracing it in a lover’s hug, a bondage of love, an earthly embrace of soft, sticky, heavy quicksand. This feels so good. The sticky quicksand is so tight against you now, that it is impossible to push enough air out of your lungs to say anything more than a faint whisper. The heavy quicksand completely encompasses your body from the base of your neck down.

As the mud creeps up your neck, it tickles and pleasures your neck. This causes you to moan, however, you can barely talk, so it's a very quiet and breathy moan. Inch by inch the mud takes your neck into it’s pleasurable depths.

Halfway up the neck, you continue to moan as best you can, the mud completely embracing you from the neck down. You are going to have to make a choice. Do you want to sink with your face courageously facing forward, or would you rather have the pleasure of the quicksand consuming your head nose last as you look up into the stars of the swamp’s nighttime sky?

Moan twice for sinking with the face looking forward, and moan four times for sinking with the face looking up.

(Wait for a response. When they give a response, read one of the following.)

(Two moans: I see. You are a courageous person, or maybe you have no previous experience sinking into heavy quicksand to tell you how to sink otherwise. Let's go with this then. The heavy thick sludge presses hard against your entire body as you sink up to your chin.

The thick heavy sludge licks it’s way up to your lips, and gives you a heavy kiss, forcing your lips open. As the mud seeps into your body, your lungs change from breathing air to breathing mud, like how a fish breathes water. As the thick heavy sludge takes your nose, the mud filling your body enters twice as fast, completely surrounding you from both the inside and out, save for the rest of your head.

As the heavy sludge licks at your earlobes, you let out a muffled moan from the slimy sludge blocking out your moan. As it creeps up and deeper into your ears, the mud reaches the bottom of your eyelids. When the mud enters your ears and blocks them out from the outside world, all you can hear is your own heartbeat, and the sound of all your movements in the thick heavy sludge. You close your eyes, darkness swirling around you as the heavy thick sludge takes (***) more and more of your remaining body, leaving you completely and utterly helpless to its pleasure.

As the thick sludge sucks in the top of your head, all you feel is complete bliss, pressure from every angle, inside and out. Let that feeling soak in for a while.)

(Four moans: I see. As the weighted sludge gurgles up to your chin, you instinctively raise your head upwards, if only to spare you a few more moments. Like it has been said earlier, you have nothing to fear from submerging, but perhaps this position is a part of your arousal.

The stars of the night sky twinkle before you, the full moon leading them across the sky. The moon’s light triggers something primal deep inside you, and you let out a powerful, but muted moan. Then, before you finish moaning, the thick and gooey sludge claims your ears, sucking at them and dragging them under, muting the world from your ears.

Now that the world is muffled, you now hear sounds of pleasure. Your own heart beats throughout your body, and it is easy to hear under the heavy sludge, as well as the squishing of your squirming in the thick sludge, if any.

You feel the weighted sludge cup your face ever so slowly, sucking it down into the abyss of sludge. You absolutely cannot stop it whatsoever, helpless as the heavy sludge creeps up to your lips, and your eyes as well. The mud slowly forces your lips apart, and floods your body. However, now your body is breathing mud instead of air, like how a fish breathes water instead of air. You suck in as much mud as possible to continue breathing.

With just your nose above the surface, you feel it slowly drift under for what seems like an eternity, the slow submergence arousing you to no end, before sinking under the sludge and into the heavy darkness completely.

As the thick sludge sucks your entire body deeper, all you feel is complete bliss, pressure from every angle, inside and out. Let that feeling soak in for a while.)

(Allow for the subject to enjoy the feeling of complete submersion before continuing.)

You feel the thick heavy sludge surround you and squeeze you from every point on your body, both outside and anywhere the sludge could reach through an orifice. Now I want you to remember this feeling. When either you or I, or someone you trust says “Weighted Sludge,” you will return to this blissful state. You will feel all this comforting weight return, and be in bliss once again. When you hear “Weight Drop,” you will return to normal and feel recovered.

So when you or I say weighted sludge, or even anyone you trust says weighted sludge, you will return to this point, the sludge of the weighted quicksand pressing into you from every possible angle in the most pleasurable way.

And when I say weight drop, like right now, you will feel the quicksand go away. However, weighted sludge feels much better, much heavier.

However, to bring you out of trance, I will use weight drop to relieve you of this burdenful pleasure.

(Proceed to conclude the session with bringing the subject out of hypnosis, wake them up, teach them their new triggers, and ask how their sink was.)

Footnotes:

(***this is where I got a nose bleed from writing this)

DJlurker

Re: Do you want to sink into quicksand? (Heavy 2nd person, you sinking into quicksand)

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:09 am

Quite the interesting concept! :D

quagmire_uk

Re: Do you want to sink into quicksand? (Heavy 2nd person, you sinking into quicksand)

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:07 am

Wow, that was something really quite different!

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:08 am

quagmire_uk wrote:Wow, that was something really quite different!

Thank you. I really just let my imagination run wild. It actually gave me a nosebleed from what I assume was arousal when writing it, which was interesting to say the least. What did you enjoy about it?

Freestriker

Postby Freestriker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:46 pm

as both a quicksand and hypno fetishist, this hits well on so many levels, i only wish there was more scripts haha

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 pm

Freestriker wrote:as both a quicksand and hypno fetishist, this hits well on so many levels, i only wish there was more scripts haha

Thanks, not sure why I didn’t get a notification for this.

Freestriker

Postby Freestriker » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:10 am

Solrex wrote:
Freestriker wrote:as both a quicksand and hypno fetishist, this hits well on so many levels, i only wish there was more scripts haha

do you not accept PMs from people? was wanting to talk more about this in DMs

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:16 pm

Very interesting read. I actually had a similar story idea a few years back involving a hypnotist that would include a part in second-person. But now, I’m afraid it’d be too similar to your story. But with your permission, I could include an edited copy of this in my story, with credit given to you for your part? Perhaps a sort of “collaboration?"
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:03 am

Theo wrote:Very interesting read. I actually had a similar story idea a few years back involving a hypnotist that would include a part in second-person. But now, I’m afraid it’d be too similar to your story. But with your permission, I could include an edited copy of this in my story, with credit given to you for your part? Perhaps a sort of “collaboration?"

Sorry for being inactive, yes this is fine.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:04 am

Freestriker wrote:
Solrex wrote:

do you not accept PMs from people? was wanting to talk more about this in DMs

You can DM me. Not sure how on this website.

Return to “Stories”