Tourist Trap Remastered

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
QSFan

Tourist Trap Remastered

Postby QSFan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:20 am

Removed by request.
Last edited by QSFan on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSample

Re: Tourist Trap Remastered

Postby JSample » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:23 am

Boy, talk about a blast from the past! I remember seeing this movie on cable TV in 1980 when I was 17 (and we had just had cable TV installed). I remember so much of the movie: the girls skinny-dipping, the creepy mannequins, the girl's face covered with plaster, Molly's near quicksand scene (which sadly turned out to be only water), the girl dying from a knife to the back of her head, and Molly driving off laughing crazily with mannequins of her friends in her car. *Why* I remember so much of this movie I'm not sure, but I certainly enjoyed your homage to it! :D
Jason Sample

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 am

How many quicksand scenes were in the original film?

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:11 am

SinkerCutie wrote:How many quicksand scenes were in the original film?

There were none in the original film, so I hope that you enjoyed my fan fiction version. ;)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:23 pm

QSFan wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:How many quicksand scenes were in the original film?

There were none in the original film, so I hope that you enjoyed my fan fiction version. ;)

Sadly, I'm not a fan of horror stories.

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:17 pm

JSample wrote:Boy, talk about a blast from the past! I remember seeing this movie on cable TV in 1980 when I was 17 (and we had just had cable TV installed). I remember so much of the movie: the girls skinny-dipping, the creepy mannequins, the girl's face covered with plaster, Molly's near quicksand scene (which sadly turned out to be only water), the girl dying from a knife to the back of her head, and Molly driving off laughing crazily with mannequins of her friends in her car. *Why* I remember so much of this movie I'm not sure, but I certainly enjoyed your homage to it! :D

Thanks again for the kind words of praise! Although it didn't do well financially during its theatrical release, it's become a cult classic through syndication and cable TV broadcasts like you mentioned.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed this version. ;)

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Blightmere wrote:The best! Thanks QSFAN!!! this is a great remastered fan fic :)

Thanks!!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :D

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 pm

JSample wrote:Boy, talk about a blast from the past! I remember seeing this movie on cable TV in 1980 when I was 17 (and we had just had cable TV installed). I remember so much of the movie: the girls skinny-dipping, the creepy mannequins, the girl's face covered with plaster, Molly's near quicksand scene (which sadly turned out to be only water), the girl dying from a knife to the back of her head, and Molly driving off laughing crazily with mannequins of her friends in her car. *Why* I remember so much of this movie I'm not sure, but I certainly enjoyed your homage to it! :D

and Tanya Roberts tied to a post in that tank top....
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:52 pm

Hello. I was wondering if anyone who still had a copy to please re-post the Tourist Trap Remastered story I wrote several months ago. I was considering revising it with better images and more quicksand scene imagery, along with writing a Tourist Trap Unrated version where the original actresses are replaced with BDSM models for a more damsel-in-distress theme (and nudity).

Unfortunately, during a changeover of hard drives I recently discovered that the original writing I had did not transfer. :oops: If someone still has a copy, please re-post it. It would be a better starting point for me versus starting over with just the basic outline.

Thanks!

henrybauer

Postby henrybauer » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:35 am

Here's the file.
TouristTrapRemastered.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”