The Origin of Black Zelda (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Origin of Black Zelda (M)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:25 am

Okay, so this tale was inspired by stuckinmud from DeviantArt, derived from his black-colored Zelda who gets stuck in tar, shown here:
https://www.deviantart.com/stuckinmud/a ... -815431586
I'm sure you can see why I was inspired to bang this out in the course of one night! :D Enjoy!

The Origin of Black Zelda
A Breath of the Wild QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker
(F/M, mud, mast, submerge, non-fatal, mind control)

"Link! Link, where have you gone?!"

Zelda called out for her guardian knight as she walked through the fields of northwest Hyrule, specifically near Passer Hill in the Hebra region. The two of them had ridden there after being informed of Yiga Clan activity in the area, the traitorous offshoot of the Shiekah still active even after Ganon's defeat by the heroes... The Rito that called the area their home were trying their best to help flush them out, unfortunately many of them had been downed (though not necessarily killed) by arrows from Yiga archers, necessitating Link and Zelda's assistance...

"Honestly, I turn away for one moment and he's gone!" Zelda huffed as she climbed up Passer Hill to try and get a bird's eye view of the area. "You would think he would know better than to-" Her train of thought was cut off as an arrow suddenly imbedded in the ground beside her! The princess looked up, her face going pale as she saw the culprit- a Yiga archer!

Immediately she turned and deliberately tumbled down the hill to get some distance, before righting herself and running as fast as she could. "Link! Link, help me!" she cried as another arrow narrowly missed her... Reaching the bottom of the hill, she broke for Dragon Bone Mire, hoping she could use said ancient dragon bones as cover from the Yiga's arrows...

But another arrow hit the ground near her foot, causing Zelda to stumble out of control- right into a patch of sucking mire! "Oh no, I'm stuck in the bog!" she screamed as she pulled at her trapped legs to no avail...

"Indeed you are," a voice spoke behind her, Zelda turning to see the Yiga archer, sinking to her hips in the process. "But don't worry, I have no intention of murdering you..." As if to accentuate his point, he promptly set down his bow.

"Then what will you do with me?!" Zelda demanded, lifting her arms up as she sank to her waist in the mire.

"Oh, you'll find out," the Yiga taunted, as the eye design on his mask began to glow. "You like the feeling of that bog, though, don't you?"

"N-no, I do not!" Zelda shot back, the muck now claiming her ribcage. "It's cold and disgusting!"

"Are you sure?" the evil ninja purred. "Does it not feel like a lover, hugging and caressing you all over?"

"N-no..." the princess stuttered with far less conviction than she would've liked. She then gasped as the bog began to fondle her bosom, her arms now resting on the unstable surface. "Wh... what is this...? It feels..." She closed her eyes as her body shuddered involuntarily.

"It feels good, right?" The Yiga's eye design glowed brighter. "The mire wants to feel you... it wants to touch you... to love you like no man ever could..."

"Oh yes," Zelda breathed out, slowly falling under the ninja's hypnotism.

"But perhaps you should... help it along a little?"

"Yes... I think you're right," the blonde moaned, one hand vanishing into the bog while her other hand started gently squeezing her breast, before pinching her erect nipple, causing her to quake and cry out with pleasure, the mire quaking along with her, driving her arousal even higher... Her cries increasing in volume as she rubbed herself down below...

"That's right... give in..." the Yiga encouraged. "Let it take you, consume you completely..."

"Yes... take me..." Zelda gasped as she bucked against the bog, her breasts gone, her shoulders swiftly consumed... but as the mire lapped at her lower lip, her eyes suddenly popped open. "No... I don't want... to die..."

"No no, you won't die," her captor reassured her. "Rather, you will be reborn... your climax fast approaches..."

"Yes... it does..." Zelda sighed as she resumed her self-stimulation, tilting her head back to keep her mouth clear, the mire heaving around her upturned face... "Oh, oh, oh, OHHHHHHH-glgrglubblrbrlblbubblblubblubblub..." Bubbles popped on the surface as the princess continued to ride her orgasm in the depths of the bottomless bog...

The Yiga ninja concentrated as he focused on where his captive had submerged, beginning to sweat beneath his mask... Now was the moment of truth, if his spell would take, or if the bog would have a meal of the Hylian... The bubbles had ceased, but now the surface began to ripple unnaturally, before bulging upward... a mound of mud slowly rose up, slowly sculpting into the shape of a woman... the mud began to peel off, revealing Zelda's form beneath...

But her appearance had changed. Her bright blonde hair was now a shiny black color, and her clothes had changed to a black color as well, with a few white highlights. Her eyes then opened, no longer blue, but glowing green, a serene smile on her lips. "Master."

"Yes, I am your master," the Yiga nodded, mentally sighing in relief. "Come to me." So she did, walking on the surface of the mire like it was solid, then stepping onto terra firma, stopping in front of the ninja. "You are now Black Zelda, with power over the very earth itself... your enemies shall be nothing before you as you bury them alive in unmarked graves, never to rise again..."

"Yes, Master," the newly-christened Black Zelda nodded. "My enemies are your enemies... I will dispose of them as you see fit."

"Excellent," the Yiga smiled as he pulled up his mask, revealing a sinister, yet mildly handsome face. It was time for the final test. "Now... kiss me."

"As you wish," Black Zelda agreed, putting a hand up to her master's face before engaging him in a simple, yet loving lip-lock. After a few seconds she pulled back, gazing into his eyes with a smile, yet blushing slightly. "Is that adequate?"

"That will do, for now," the ninja nodded in satisfaction. "Now let us test your powers of liquefaction... sink us both into the earth, up to our chests."

"Yes, Master," the black-haired Hylian obeyed, the solid ground beneath their feet abruptly liquifying, causing the two to sink down, slowly yet steadily, gently embracing as the quicksand took their legs, then their hips, their waists, their ribcages... soon they were floating chest-deep in mud, apparently trapped in it's thick, unrelenting grip.

"So, how does it feel?" the Yiga inquired.

"Very nice," Black Zelda replied. "This mire sucks at our bodies like a jealous lover, never wanting to let go... I can feel it groping at my chest... oh, yes..." She closed her eyes as she quaked in enjoyment. "Do you enjoy it, my master?"

"Oh yes, I do," the Yiga ninja gasped, his breathing growing heavy with lust. "Let us enjoy this mire... together..."

"Indeed," Zelda agreed, leaning in and kissing him again, this time much more passionately, as the two began to hump against each other in the depths of the quicksand... it didn't take long before they were both crying aloud with ecstasy, hugging tightly as they shared a mutual orgasm together in the thick, sucking muck...

Yet, in the small part of the Yiga's mind that wasn't overwhelmed with lust, he couldn't help but imagine the look on Link's face when he saw what had become of his princess... His superiors would surely be quite pleased.

*The End... For Now*

There likely be at least one more story with Black Zelda in the future... for now, let me know what you think of this one! ;)

Solrex

Re: The Origin of Black Zelda (M)

Postby Solrex » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Nice! I really enjoyed this story! Good job! Quicksand magic in any form is always something I enjoy.

JSample

Re: The Origin of Black Zelda (M)

Postby JSample » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 pm

A very entertaining character-origin story, DJlurker, especially since you crafted in just one night after seeing one image! :)
Jason Sample

Return to “Stories”