Me Tarzan: Gwen and the Quicksand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan: Gwen and the Quicksand

Postby Sparky81 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Comments are welcome of any type. I'm open to suggestions or requests.

My first week was dull and boring at Textil Pharmaceuticals. A bunch of orientation and security meetings. For some reason the company gives all new employees Friday off of their first week. After what Alison told me about Mrs. C, I couldn’t shake it. Mrs. C had killed Pattie Sykes. I avoided her all week. Judy text me several times a day but I ignored most of them. How could I face her after that bombshell?

During the week I Googled “Gwen Sykes” just to see what would pop up. Gwen Sykes was Professor Gwen Sykes at West Mountain University head of the History Department. WMU is a small private liberal arts University about four hours from me. This crazy idea crossed my mind; what if I went and saw her. Told her everything I knew about her sister’s death. Why? Guilt, justice, who knows, maybe it was my guilt for getting involved in this whole mess.

Friday I hit the road early. Once the morning rush was over it was smooth sailing. Made it to WSU in less than four hours most of it was interstate driving. I found the History building. “Edgar T. Bridgewater” History building is at the east end of the campus, a tall gothic style building with plenty of stone and character that could be on any college campus. I found my way to the large lecture hall with stadium style seating that Professor Sykes conducted her classes. She was in between classes sitting at a large desk in front of the room facing the empty seats.

“What do we have here? Another brave soul who’s come to plead his case for leniency”

“Ahhh no Professor that’s not it”

“Then how can I help you?”

“Well…I…I’d like to talk to you about a private matter.”

“Like what” She sat back, pulled down her glasses and peered over them”

“It’s really a delicate matter and I would like to talk in private.”

“If you’re going to try to persuade not to fail you, it won’t work.”

I hesitated but continued. “I’d like to talk about Pattie.”

“Pattie who?” She became agitated and I could see her reaching down in to an oversized bag for her cell phone.”

“Your sister Pattie.”

“I’m calling the campus police “

“Please don’t do that. I have important information, please.”

“Who are you? What do you want? She began to dial her phone.

“Pattie’s death wasn’t an accident.”

Class what about to begin and students began to fill the hall. She shuffled some papers on her desk and neatly placed them in a folder.

“Go out that door and take a right. Follow the hallway to the end where the double doors are. Take a seat in the quad, I will find you after class ends.”

The double doors opened to a large courtyard with tables and chairs. It was very busy with people cutting through to one building or another. I found an open table with four chairs right bedside a tall tree.

“I’ll give you two minutes to tell me who you are and what you want.”

“My name is Ethan Beckett Professor Sykes and I work for Textil Pharmaceuticals. I grew up next to Herb Catchmeyer.”

“Is that name supposed to mean anything to me?”

“Herb was one of Pattie’s supervisors at the time of her death.”

She shrugged and stared at me. I had to go into the whole awful mess including the quicksand.

“I’m supposed to believe my sister’s death was murder. Not only that, it was conspiracy among four people to protect themselves from their own crimes and Herb, her supervisor, drugged and raped her. And on top of all that, one of the four is the current CEO of an international Pharmaceutical company. She drowned in quicksand, and then you saved her. Do I have that right?”

“Well ya, but it’s not as simple as all that.”

“You come here out of nowhere to tell me some crazy story and I’m supposed to believe you?”

I showed Professor Sykes some texts I saved from Judy and Kayla. When she was finished scrolling through, she handed my phone back to me.

“Doesn’t prove a thing, those numbers can be associated with anybody and you could have just assigned the names you wanted to them in your phone. I saw nothing on there that had anything to do with Patties’ death.

“What can I do Professor to prove that everything I’ve told you is true?”

She sat back and thought. “Tell you what; you meet at 10am tomorrow in the commuter parking lot directly across from campus. You take to me to that quarry. Let’s just say I’m curious.”

The next morning I met her. She hopped into the beater and we were off.

“You weren’t lying about your car that’s for sure. This looks like the car I drove in college.”

“It’s probably the same car.”

She laughed and said I could call her Gwen. The drive was full of her asking question after question trying to trip me up. I answered every question without hesitating or fumbling for an answer. By the time I parked the car at the top of hill that led down to the silt pond, I think she finally believed me.

We walked down to the front of the silt pond. She found the grey mud moved and rippled with the slightest touch. She looked out over the mud.

“Is this the area where Kayla Wagner sank?” Pointing to the mud
“That’s very close, yes,”

Where did the other women you mentioned sink?”

I showed Gwen the back of the silt pond. She asked about more about the specifics of what happened with Alison and Alyssa. We walked back to the front of the silt pond.

“Ethan, say Judy and I were in the quicksand sinking. You can only save one of us. Who would you save?”

“I’d save both of you.”

“No, you only have time to save one of us.”

“Why are you asking me this?”

“I believe everything you’ve told me. I’m going after the four of them. But that means everything will most likely to come out, and I mean everything. At some point you will have to choose me or them.”

She wasn’t wrong. If Gwen pushed and poked, sooner rather than later Kayla would get wind of it and hell would break loose. Once the toothpaste is out of the tube…..

“You haven’t answered my question?” Gwen asked

“I can’t answer it? How can I choose? How would I know how I would react?”

Gwen walked over to the spot where Kayla went in. She looked out over the grey mud.

“Why don’t we find out?”

Before I could move Gwen took two steps backward right into the mud and sank to her hips. Her legs slid down right up to the bottom of her white shorts.

“What are you doing!?!”

“Stop! Stop!” Gwen held her arms out in front of her like she was pushing a door open. “I want you to think. If you save me there’s no going back. I won’t stop until I find out what happened to Pattie and punish everyone involved.”

I stood there watching her and thinking about what she said

“Don’t be a fool and let her sink. You messed up and the lovely Gwen is serving up the solution.”

Kayla was right behind me whispering in my ear. Off to the left Judy was in her bra and panties.

“I know you want me, you always have. Let her go and I’m yours.” Judy said.

Bright lights were blinding my eyes from a camera. It was the local news and the reporter was eager for a juicy story.

“Tell us Ethan, how long have you known Kayla Wagner? Where you intimate with her? Rumors are swirling about a love triangle with Judy Catchmewyer? Is this where she sank?”

Rapid fire questions with no end. Judy teasing me, Kayla whispering, my mind was racing.

“This mud…it’s so thick…its quicksand.” Gwen said.

The grey water was collecting around Gwen. As is it did the mud loosened causing her to sink deeper just like with Kayla.

“I can’t get anywhere. I’m sinking…” her voice quivered a bit

Gwen looked at me as I stood there with the voices pounding in my head. She sank just below her chest. The blue sleeveless V-Neck shirt she was swearing got soaked and was getting caked with mud. Gwen was built as Pattie was described; on then shorter side, stocky with plenty of curves. Her massive cleavage was about to be swallowed up by sticky soft mud.

“Ethan, why don’t you enjoy this?” Kayla said behind me. “Slide your hand in your pants. Stroke that cock of yours. You know you want to. Why are you fighting it?”

Gwen’s cleavage was soaked and I could see her nipples through the shirt. I was trying like hell not to let myself get excited. But it was damn hard as she struggled and fought.

“There’s no bottom…please help me.” She said, her voice clearly shaking.

Gwen wasn’t panicking, yet. She was asking for help which meant she wasn’t sure if I was going to save her.

“Don’t you dare!” Kayla slid her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock. “Look Judy, he needs someone to help him with this.”

Judy walked in front of me and removed her bra. Her perfect tits fell out as she knelt down. Looking up at me she took hold of my balls and caressed them. “Watch her sink while I pleasure you.” Judy licked and teased the head of my cock. I felt her warm moist mouth slowly swallow me. “Hrmmm watch mrmmm”

“Help me! I don’t want to drown!” Gwen shouted at me

“Look at her sink. Just like me it’s hopeless. That mud will take her under soon. You want this Ethan stop denying your pleasure.”

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I was screaming in my brain.

“Look how far down she is. It won’t be long now. I can’t wait to see the mud shift and pucker with her bubbles!”

“Can I swallow your cum as the mud bubbles come up?” Judy asked as she quickly went back to swallowing my cock.

“You can’t save her. Everyone will know your secret.” Kayla whispered.

“Please! Ethan! Help me!” Gwen pleaded as her bottom lip trembeld

Gwen’s chin was touching the mud. Her hands were reaching all around. The water had completely surrounded her. The mud had turned to liquid ooze. Her dirty blonde hair that framed her face was touching the ooze and colored the tips grey

My brain was fighting against me. My cock was hard with excitement. Kayla and Judy telling me to watch and enjoy and maybe they were right? I messed up and Gwen sinking would fix it. She was about to go under. God I can’t think…………..

Next Chapter: Pleasure or Gwen

JSample

Re: Me Tarzan: Gwen and the Quicksand

Postby JSample » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Good to see the latest chapter in your story arc, Sparky. While I had to reread a few lines to make sure I was keeping up with who was saying or doing what, I enjoyed the quick pace of your narrative. And I especially enjoyed the subtle touch of the visions and voices in Ethan's head as he struggles over whether to save Gwen or let her sink; I've employed a similar device in certain stories I've written. Looking forward to the next installment! :)
Jason Sample

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:36 am

Thank for reading as always. The next chapter may surprise some people.. stay tuned! Ethan might just give in to his dark side....

JSample

Postby JSample » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Sparky81 wrote:Thank for reading as always. The next chapter may surprise some people.. stay tuned! Ethan might just give in to his dark side....

"If you only knew the power of the quickside..."
Jason Sample

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

I’m working on the next chapter of Ethan’s adventures. Just out of curiosity, how many of you would like to see the series continue. Or would you rather it end? Comments of any kind are always welcome.

Thank you

JSample

Postby JSample » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Sparky81 wrote:I’m working on the next chapter of Ethan’s adventures. Just out of curiosity, how many of you would like to see the series continue. Or would you rather it end? Comments of any kind are always welcome. Thank you

I would love to see it continue to the point where you consider it to be complete.
Jason Sample

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:35 am

JSample wrote:
Sparky81 wrote:I’m working on the next chapter of Ethan’s adventures. Just out of curiosity, how many of you would like to see the series continue. Or would you rather it end? Comments of any kind are always welcome. Thank you

I would love to see it continue to the point where you consider it to be complete.

Thanks JS!

MaitoGaiYouth

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:54 am

I'm so loving this series and I really hope you're gonna continue it soon!

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:29 pm

MaitoGaiYouth wrote:I'm so loving this series and I really hope you're gonna continue it soon!

Hi, thank you for reading! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Yes, the series will resume very shortly. Ethan’s adventures are far from over!

MaitoGaiYouth

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:28 am

Sparky81 wrote:
MaitoGaiYouth wrote:I'm so loving this series and I really hope you're gonna continue it soon!

Hi, thank you for reading! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Yes, the series will resume very shortly. Ethan’s adventures are far from over!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: can't wait!

Return to “Stories”