Idunn and Leanne's Clay Bath(R)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Idunn and Leanne's Clay Bath(R)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Right, so this story could be considered a sequel to both 'K.I.S.S.- Idunn Sinks' and 'Merciful Death in Quicksand'... hope you enjoy the muddy goodness! :D

Idunn and Leanne's Clay Bath
A Fire Emblem Heroes QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

"What happened... to her?"

The question was posed by Leanne, a heron laguz from the World of Radiance who had trouble with speaking modern human language. 'Her' was Princess Eir of the realm of Hel, who had returned to the Order of Heroes base covered in gray muck.

"She had a bad encounter with a deep pit full of clay," Commander Anna answered her. "It sucked her down like quicksand... if it hadn't been for the Summoner, it would have been her grave..."

"How... terrible!" Leanne gasped after a moment. A short distance away, a purple-cloaked Manakete's ears pricked up upon mention of the word 'quicksand'... Turning, Idunn the demon dragon walked over to where the two women were conversing...

"Excuse me..." she spoke up. "You said somebody sank in quicksand?"

"Oh, Idunn. More like 'quick-clay', but yes," Anna replied. She then recounted what had happened with Eir nearly meeting a mucky fate... "To be fair, though, if she had just stayed still, her situation might not have been quite so dire..."

"I understand," the dark priestess nodded. "When I was in Arcadia, just before being summoned here, I sank in quicksand as well..."

"You did? How awful!" Leanne gasped.

"...it was not that bad," Idunn said after a moment. "The quicksand only swallowed me to my chest, and then just held me in place. It only sucked on me when I tried to move my body or my arms... and it felt nice..."

"It felt... nice?" the blonde heron woman blinked. "But... you were... not afraid?"

"No. I was only stuck. Fae was... maybe afraid, but Igrene made her calm down so she could transform and pull me out," Idunn explained.

"Understandable. She only has the mind of a toddler, after all," Anna nodded. "Well, I would hope you don't try to sink yourself in that clay pit, unless you want to be buried alive..."

"No!" Leanne shuddered in fear. "Maybe... tell others... where clay pit is... so they not... sink and... bury alive..."

"Good thinking, Leanne," the redheaded commander agreed. "I'll mark it on a map of the area so nobody goes near that place!"

"Very well, I will be careful," Idunn acquiesced.

*Two nights later...*

The time had come. Idunn roused from her bed, dressing herself in her purple dress and cloak. The moon was full tonight, so the forest would be well-lit... Opening her chamber door, she looked around to see if anyone was around... Seeing no one, the Manakete quietly closed the door behind her, before starting to make her way out of the castle. But just as she reached the outer gates...

"Where are... you going?" Idunn turned to see Leanne coming down from the sky. "You... not sleep, too?"

"...I am going to check out the clay pit."

"What?! No!" the heron laguz gasped in dismay. "Anna said... you bury alive, in clay pit! You, must not!"

"I know what I am doing," the Manakete asserted. "If you are worried about me, you may accompany me..."

"... Yes. I will go... with you," Leanne agreed.

"Let us go, then," said Idunn...

And so, a half-hour or so of walking later, the duo came upon the clay pit in the depths of the forest. Using a long stick she had found along the way, Idunn began to probe the pit's depths... "What are... you doing?" asked Leanne.

"Checking the depth," the Manakete explained. "After all, not every part of this pit can be bottomless..." She then withdrew the stick, now halfway covered in clay. "This is a good spot... I can sink without being buried alive..." With that, she removed her outer cloak, revealing her modest purple dress, though the gold-colored collar was so wide it nearly slipped off her shoulders. "Here," she handed the stick to Leanne. "If I start sinking too deep, use the stick to pull me out..."

"O-okay, I will," the blonde nodded, watching as Idunn probed at the surface of the clay with her bare foot, before taking one step in, then another, then kneeling down, the muck slowly engulfing her lower body...

"Yes..." Idunn moaned as she wiggled her hips, slowly sinking past her waist in the clay, keeping her arms clear for the moment... opening her eyes, she looked down at the slightly jiggling surface, becoming entranced by its motion, even as the clay climbed her ribcage... her arms slowly sank in, past her elbows, Idunn then shivering and moaning as her slight bosom pressed into the gray muck. Fortunately at this point, her knees and lower legs hit a solid bottom, her descent halting as a result.

"Are you... okay?" Leanne asked concernedly.

"...Yes. I am touching bottom," the dark priestess answered after a moment. "It feels... slimy... but very nice..." She found that with a little effort she actually could move her arms through the clay, albeit slowly. Slowly they emerged, covered in a thick layer of mud, a fair portion of it sloughing off and dropping back into the pit. "I could probably dig myself out, with some effort... But not yet..." With that, she let her arms drop and sink back in, slowly clenching her hands into fists, feeling the slippery clay squish between her fingers...

"You... like it?" her laguz companion ventured.

"Yes. It is different from the quicksand back in the desert... but it feels nice, in it's own way..." Turning her head back to look at Leanne, the demon dragon then asked, "Would you... like to join me?"

"Join you... in clay...?" the blonde wanted to refuse, but seeing how much Idunn was enjoying herself... "What if... get stuck?"

"I will help you out," the Manakete promised.

"...okay," Leanne said after a moment. "I... will try..." She took a tentative step forward, feeling the muck caressing her foot... the laguz then stumbled and fell to her knees, splattering clay everywhere! "Ahh...!" She gasped as her legs and thighs were quickly consumed, the slimy texture causing her to shudder... but was it disgust or enjoyment? Even Leanne herself wasn't sure.

Trying to stabilize herself, the blonde pushed her hands down into the muck, only for them to get stuck, Leanne unable to pull them up again, the clay gripping them tightly. "Stuck, I'm stuck!" She then gasped as her bosom pressed into the soft moistness, causing her to shiver... "Feels weird... but good..."

"Yes," Idunn agreed. "If you want to free your hands, you have to move slow or the quicksand just sucks on you..."

"Oh... OK." Leanne did as suggested, slowly managing to bring her arms up and out. "Phew..." Resting them on the surface, she took deep breaths to try and calm herself, which was hard to do with the thick clay pressing in on her... even her wings had sunk in a little, the heron laguz moaning as the clay sucked on them as well... Looking back at Idunn, she saw that the Manakete had closed her mismatched eyes, slowly rocking back and forth in the sucking clay, occasionally quaking with enjoyment... A smile came over Leanne's face as she lifted up a glob of mud, before hurling it and striking Idunn in the cheek!

"Ahh! What...?!" the dragon woman cried in shock, turning back to her companion as she wiped the clay from her face.

"Gotcha!" Leanne grinned as she lifted up two more globs of clay, Idunn's eyes going wide as she tried to dodge, though she still got a bit of muck in her hair.

"If that's what you want..." the Manakete pulled some clay of her own, throwing and hitting Leanne in the collarbone, who squealed as some of the muck slipped under her shirt and between her breasts! Things quickly degenerated after that, the two women laughing and screaming as they pummeled each other with more and more globs of the clay, until they were both all but covered in the gray goo.

"My my, what have we here?" a slightly sinister-sounding male voice cut into their fun, the duo stopping and turning to see the new arrival... a man with short blue hair and wearing dark clothing, a pair of black wings emerging from his back.

"Naesala!" Leanne gasped in recognition. "I... we... uh..."

"Having a little mud-fight, are we?" the raven laguz teased, causing the blonde to blush profusely. "Still possessing some of that childhood innocence, I see..."

"Why are you here?" Idunn asked bluntly.

"Well, I was just out for a night walk, when I decided to check on Leanne, only to find she wasn't in her room," Naesala explained. "Fortunately, we laguz have better noses than beorc- or humans, if you will, so I tracked her scent all the way here. And you are?"

"I am... Idunn," the Manakete answered. "I come from the World of Binding, as they call it... Leanne insisted on following me."

"Afraid... she bury alive... in clay pit," Leanne stammered, still blushing.

"Ah, you must mean that mishap with that Eir girl," Naesala nodded in understanding. "I dunno why those Askrans are so willing to trust someone who's from the other side..." Leanne then spoke to him in the ancient heron language. "Not everyone's a chronic backstabber like me? ...You wound me, Leanne. You know very well why I had to betray my fellow laguz..."

"Why is that?" Idunn spoke up.

"Long story short, I was under a blood pact. Either I obeyed the pact or my people died off, at least until the bastard who bound me to it was slain. Good riddance to bad beorc." Leanne then spoke to him in ancient language again. "You say you want me to pull you out? ...Well, I suppose I could play the role of the dashing hero for once," he knelt down and reached out his hand.

Leanne smiled as she took Naesala's hand, the raven laguz starting to pull... but then the blonde grabbed with her other hand and yanked as hard as she could, causing her potential rescuer to fall face-first into the clay! "Pffft! What the hell-?!"

"Cover him! Cover him!" Leanne exclaimed, taking two globs of mud and hurling them at Naesala, Idunn following suit with an uncharacteristic smile on her face.

"Hey! Stop it!" the king of Kilvas cried in protest as he was pummeled with clay by the two women. "Pfft! Ptooey! No fair!"

*Some time later...*

Commander Anna was waiting at the castle gates, raising an eyebrow as she saw Idunn, Leanne and Naesala approach, their clothes stained gray, though it was clear they had all taken a dip in the river. "Well? Do you three have anything to say for yourselves?"

"Let me say that this was NOT my idea!" Naesala protested in anger, causing Leanne to giggle.

"We... had fun," the heron laguz stated.

"Yes. We did," Idunn concurred, a slight smile on her face.

Anna sighed and facepalmed. "Well, whatever. Get in here and get yourselves cleaned up. And you're all confined to quarters for a day."

"Gladly," Naesala sighed as he marched through the gates, his two female companions following...

~*Fin*~

So yeah, I decided to go for a 'funny' ending this time... hope you had a good chuckle or two! :P
Last edited by DJlurker on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSample

Re: Idunn and Leanne's Clay Bath(R)

Postby JSample » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Heh-heh, enjoyed the mud fight between the two women and then between them and their "rescuer" as well! :D
Jason Sample

AnonymousQuote

Postby AnonymousQuote » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Very cute story! :)
Fire Emblem has no shortage of sinkable gals, haha
I liked how you described the clay as they were sinking, it really brought to mind the real-life clay pits we're lucky enough to see from the producers ^^

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Fire Emblem always provides with beauties to sink. Very well written.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”