Balloons and Quicksand (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Balloons and Quicksand (M)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:55 pm

A new story! Blame AnonymousQuote for sending my muse into overdrive on this one... ;)

Balloons and Quicksand
A Haruhi Suzumiya Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

"Yo Haruhi, you in there?"

The college student known to us only as Kyon knocked again on the door of the storage room, which had a piece of paper labeled 'SOS BRIGADE' taped to it. He thought he could hear something inside, but couldn't make out what it was... (Figures, I finally get caught up on my assignments so I can give Haruhi some stress relief, and I can't get a hold of her...) Itsuki Koizumi had mentioned that the resident reality warper had been a bit stressed as of late, due to cabin fever brought on by another blizzard blowing through the area... Technically, the storm had cleared up, but it was still much too windy and cold to go outside for any reasonable length of time...

Kyon sighed before knocking again, a bit harder this time... then he suddenly heard a familiar voice in his head. ("Kyon, for all that is good and holy, that had better be you banging on the clubroom door...")

"As a matter of fact, it is," he affirmed, knowing that Haruhi would hear him through their telepathic bond. "I was hoping to give you some stress relief, if you catch my drift..."

("...you're a bit too late, Kyon. I'd give you a penalty, but I feel way too good right now, so I'll let you off this once...")

"Yare yare, don't tell me you're indulging in your bondage fetish again..."

("Yeah, but not in the way you think... wanna join me?")

Kyon hesitated for a second, even as he felt something stir down below. "...Would it be possible for me to join as a spectator instead of a participant?"

("...Sure, I can arrange that,") Haruhi confirmed. ("Close your eyes...")

"...Okay," the young man agreed after a moment, doing as told, taking a breath to try and calm himself. Soon, he felt reality shift around him, feeling himself sitting in a chair that felt like it was suspended from the ceiling. He opened his eyes, seeing the walls and ceiling of the SOS Brigade clubroom, before looking down...

Kyon's breath caught in his throat at the sight... four extremely large black-colored latex balloons had inflated, pressing together in the middle... and at that very point of convergence was Haruhi Suzumiya, dressed in a latex catsuit with a ball gag in her mouth, trapped between the balloons, her bosom pressing into one balloon's surface, her arms also trapped. The reality warper looked up at Kyon, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, smiling around her gag. ("Like what you see?") she thought-cast.

"Not what I was expecting... but yeah," Kyon nodded. "I'm guessing you're gonna put on a show for me?"

("Something like that...") Haruhi said, closing her eyes and beginning to struggle against her entrapment, the balloons making rubbery noises as she did so... she slowly shifted back and forth, side to side, drawing out the rubbing noises for as long as she could, quaking and moaning with pleasure...

"Uh... wow," Kyon gasped as he leaned forward, his erection having extended to full length in record time beneath his jeans and underwear, straining against them almost uncomfortably...

"Mmmm... Yeaaahhh..." Haruhi moaned around her ball gag as she continued to struggle against the balloons, making a show of pressing her bosom against the inflated latex, her nipples hard and prominent under her catsuit... "Ohh, Kyaawwmmmphh..." A hissing sound was suddenly heard, the balloons starting to inflate even more!

"Uhhhh..." a small amount of drool dropped from Kyon's mouth before he caught himself and wiped his mouth with his sleeve... Still, he continued to watch as Haruhi's bosom was overtaken by the balloons, which then inflated over her shoulders, leaving only her head cradled between them...

"Mmmm, mmmmm!" the goddess moaned louder, her face flushed and her golden eyes unfocused. "...ake mehhh... TAKE MEEHHH!" And so they did, the balloons inflating until the woman was completely engulfed by the black latex, only a few strands of brown hair remaining visible! "MMMMMMMMMM!"

(Gods, she's having an orgasm in there!) Kyon realized, his erection throbbing, taking a supreme effort on his part to not jizz his pants then and there... No easy task, as he could still hear Haruhi moaning intensely in her rubbery encasement, clearly milking her orgasm for all it was worth... After a minute or so, her moans swiftly dropped in volume and length, indicating she was spent. Sure enough, another hissing sound was heard as the latex balloons slowly deflated, Haruhi's head slowly emerging, her ball gag now gone so she could breathe properly... Then her shoulders emerged, then her bosom as the deflation ceased, the one balloon behind Haruhi still a bit more inflated than the others, allowing the brunette to lay back against it as she caught her breath.

"You okay down there?" Kyon called.

"Oh yeah," the reality warper sighed, her eyes closed as she rested. "That was... so much more... intense, than I... thought it would be..."

"Maybe because you knew I was watching?" her boyfriend snarked.

"Heh... could be..." Haruhi opened her eyes, looking up at her beloved. "Anyway... think it's time you joined me..."

"Ahhhh! Whooooaaa!" Kyon cried as the chair he'd been sitting on suddenly vanished, falling onto one of the balloons then sliding down towards Haruhi's position! The goddess leaned back a little, Kyon's feet colliding with her shoulders, before sliding down into the opening, the rest of his body swiftly following!

Kyon gasped as he easily slid down in front of Haruhi, instinctively pushing his arms down, only for them to be pinned at his sides as he touched bottom, now just as trapped as his lover. "Oh gods..." he gasped as he felt the balloons press in on him, as well as Haruhi's hot latex covered body snuggled tightly against him as well...

"Do you like it, Kyon? Does it feel good?" the brunette taunted with a grin, as she deliberately wiggled her body against her boyfriend's...

"Are you kidding me?!" Kyon gasped out as he tried to move, only to feel and hear the inflated latex rubbing against his body... "Uuuugghhh!" he cried as his eyes rolled back in his head, finally releasing his load into his underwear!

"Oooooohh!" Haruhi quivered with pleasure as she felt her lover cum. "You liked it that much, huh? I'll have to remember that for next time..." As Kyon's head fell forward, she took the opportunity to kiss him deeply, though she broke off after a few seconds so he could catch his breath.

"Yare yare..." Kyon gasped, "Who'd've thought something as simple as balloons would get me going like this..." As he said this, he managed to move his arms forward, until his hands firmly grasped his girlfriend's buttocks. Haruhi hummed with delight at this, moving her own arms forward until she had embraced Kyon in a similar fashion...

No words were spoken for a while, as the reality warper and her completely average boyfriend engaged in an intense french kiss, sucking on each other's lips and tongues as they wiggled against each other and the tight latex that trapped them both, moaning at hearing the rubbing sounds generated by the giant balloons...

But then Kyon separated from Haruhi, gasping a little. "Haruhi, I'm getting hot..."

"I thought you already were," Haruhi teased.

"No, I mean hot hot... like, I'm literally overheating here," the young man insisted, sweat beading on his forehead. "Don't get me wrong, this is fun, but I... I need a break..."

"Hmmm..." the latex-clad goddess bit her lip in thought... while she understood her lover's discomfort, she didn't exactly want the fun to end right here... then an idea came to her. "Okay, I know what to do... hold on." Closing her eyes and concentrating, the scene suddenly shifted around the duo, no longer in the SOS clubroom, but outside the dormitory, snow-covered trees towering over them. And instead of being restrained by latex balloons...

"Th-the quicksand?!" Kyon realized as Haruhi pulled away from him.

"Yep," she grinned. "Nothing better to cool you off than a nice mud-bath, right?"

"...Well, that works," he agreed after a moment, letting himself lean back a little as he floated chest-deep in the mud, feeling his body temperature slowly equalize with the moist coolness... (You'd think this stuff would be frozen over...) Then again, given what Haruhi was capable of, maybe it wasn't that much of a surprise after all.

"Oh, Kyon..." He brought his head back forward to see his girlfriend, who had a knowing smirk on her face as she undid one of her hair ribbons, using it to tie her hair back into a high ponytail... He found himself drooling again at the sexy sight, quickly sucking it back up and swallowing.

"Th-that's not fair, Haruhi!" Kyon protested, even as he felt his erection stir to life once more.

"All's fair in love and war, Kyon... and this is love." With that, the reality warper made pulling-down motions with her hands, her beloved gasping as his pants, underwear and shoes were sucked off his body by the quicksand, vanishing into the depths... then Haruhi swam forward a little, grabbing Kyon's shirt at the collar and pulling in opposite directions, literally tearing said shirt off him, the two halves also vanishing into the mud without a trace.

Kyon drew in a breath as Haruhi pushed her right hand deep into the muck, said hand soon finding his erection, stroking it gently. "Yare yare, someone's eager..."

"But of course," Haruhi whispered seductively. "You didn't think I was gonna let you get away with just humping me a little, did you?" As if to accentuate the point, she gently guided him to her lower opening... Kyon needed no further invitation, thrusting himself into her, the goddess shivering as she thrust back, taking him in the rest of the way as they settled into an affectionate embrace... "Oh yes..." she sighed in delight, engaging her lover in a deep kiss once more... feeling the thick quicksand suck at her body and fondle her bosom...

"Mmmm..." Kyon moaned as his tongue dueled with hers, enjoying the feel of her latex-clad body shifting against him... then he began to move, slowly pulling out, then thrusting back in... Haruhi quaked with pleasure, breaking off the kiss so she could draw in more oxygen... then she began to buck as well, the two lovers soon getting into their usual rhythm, the mire making thick sucking and burping sounds in time with their lovemaking...

"Oh, Kyon, oh, yes..." Haruhi gasped as her bosom dipped in and out of the quicksand, rubbing against her hard nipples beneath the tight latex...

"Ha- ru- hi-!" Kyon grunted back, feeling the mud lapping at his shoulders, then consuming them... even though he knew his lover wouldn't allow him to smother in liquid earth, he still tilted his head back out of instinct as the mud rose up his neck...

"Don't- stop, Kyon! Don't you- dare!" Haruhi gasped as she tilted her head back as well, feeling the quicksand fill her ears, heaving around her upturned face... Her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her cheeks flushed, her mouth open in a perpetual scream... then she hit her climax, Kyon soon following, both lovers crying out ferally as unstoppable waves of ecstasy slammed into them one after another, as Kyon's seed spurted deep into his girlfriend's uterus...

Then their cries were silenced as the mire filled their mouths, only choking and gurgling sounds being heard as the quicksand devoured them both, the surface continuing to ripple and heave for sometime afterwards...

Kyon breathed out as he came down from his high, air bubbling out of his nose, his mouth full of mud... but he doesn't choke on it, still able to breathe through his nose despite being fully submerged... Then he felt a pair of lips- Haruhi's- pressing against his mouth, her tongue gently swirling the muck in their mouths... He quivered as he reaffirmed his loving embrace, returning the kiss full force, moaning in contentment as the cool muck sucks at his whole body, even his head... he feels Haruhi moan into his mouth as well, the two gently rocking against each other in their moist earthen cocoon...

Then suddenly, the mud was gone, Kyon finding himself in open air, separating from Haruhi with a gasp... as his vision re-focused, he realized they had wound up in his dorm room, his latex-clad goddess laying atop him in his bed. "Sooo... how was that?" Haruhi asked rhetorically, gently stroking his cheek with one hand.

"Heavenly," he breathed out, his black eyes locking with her golden orbs. "I really liked feeling that mud sliming over your latex..."

"Me too," she concurred with a smile, sitting up and separating from him down below. "But all good things must come to an end..."

"Yep," Kyon sighed as his head laid back on his pillow... then it dawned on him that he was still naked. "Hey, where are my clothes?!"

"Right there," Haruhi pointed to the floor nearby, and sure enough, there they were, clean, folded, and undamaged. "Oh ye of little faith, you'd think I'd leave good clothes at the bottom of the mire like that?"

"Are you seriously quoting from the Bible, Miss 'I-don't-like-being-called-a-goddess'?" Kyon snarked.

Haruhi blew a raspberry at him as she stood up from the bed, before retorting, "Everyone uses that quote, Kyon, not just me. So there!"

"Keep it down!" he hissed. "What if the RA hears you?!"

"You mean the former student council president? So what?" Haruhi sniffed with disdain. "I'm not sticking around much longer, anyway. Just hope it's a little warmer outside tomorrow..."

"So we can go search for Yeti hidden under the snowbanks?"

"Something like that," Haruhi couldn't help but smile. "Aaaaanyway, I'll see you at the club meeting tomorrow. Don't be late, or it's a penalty." She turned back and winked at him, before disappearing in a brief flash of light.

"Good night, Haruhi," Kyon muttered as he retrieved his boxer shorts, slipping them on before lying back in his bed. He was going to sleep good tonight... But just before he nodded off, something occurred to him. (What about the balloons in the club room? Did she take care of those, or...? Eh, well, even if she didn't, Nagato-san will probably take care of it anyway...) Reassured by that thought, he drifted off into slumber...

*In the SOS Brigade clubroom...*

Yuki Nagato quaked and let her breath out in a rush as she came down from her orgasm... She and her lover were currently pinned between the large latex balloons, trapped up to their bosoms, both women wearing latex catsuits as well. "That was... a good experiment."

"Yes... very good," Kuyo Suo nodded in agreement. "I now... understand... why Suzumiya likes this."

"As do I," the lilac-haired interface concurred. "I should warn you, Kimidori-san is insistent that we find a more... efficient method of data transmissions. A method that does not require sexual intercourse..."

"...Oh." Kuyo blinked at this. "...So others... can communicate... understand me... us...?"

"Yes."

"...I see." Kuyo almost sounded disappointed. "Then we shall... try to find a method... tomorrow."

"Yes," Yuki smiled, "tomorrow is good." With that, she engaged Kuyo in another deep kiss, gently rubbing against both her and the inflated latex that entrapped them both...

~*Fin*~

Hope you enjoyed the balloon scene! It was nice to do something a little different, for once... 8-)
Last edited by DJlurker on Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

higginshw

Re: Balloons and Quicksand (M)

Postby higginshw » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:09 pm

That's an amazing story. Say, can you try out a story with Panthy from Noah's ark sometime?

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:46 pm

higginshw wrote:That's an amazing story. Say, can you try out a story with Panthy from Noah's ark sometime?

I have no idea who that is, so probably not. You’re welcome to make other suggestions, though. :ugeek:

AnonymousQuote

Postby AnonymousQuote » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Hehe, glad I could inspire :D
Cool story! The depiction of those balloons was pretty on-point in my book, though the segment could have been a bit longer :)
Nice work ^^

Return to “Stories”