Igrene's Clay Bath (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Igrene's Clay Bath (M)

Postby DJlurker » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm

So Igrene is finally available in Fire Emblem Heroes... guess what that means! ;) Oh, and here's a picture:
http://imgur.com/a/YxaBUdq

Igrene's Clay Bath
A Fire Emblem Heroes QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

"Fae, Idunn! There you are!" Kiran the summoner called out to the two Manaketes from the World of Binding.

"Hi, Summoner!" Fae greeted happily.

"Did you need something?" Idunn asked.

"Well, look who I just summoned!" the cloaked man stepped aside, allowing a familiar busty archer to walk in...

"IGRENE!" Fae immediately ran up and grabbed the Nabata Guardian in a big hug. "It's been so long, I missed you SO much!"

"Hello Fae," the dark-skinned blonde greeted warmly. "Have you been behaving yourself?"

"She has, for the most part," Kiran nodded.

"Yep! I've been a good girl!" the pink-haired toddler grinned. "But hey, did you know Idunn got all dirty with some people with wings?"

"Dirty...? Wings...?" Igrene looked over at Idunn in confusion. "What is she talking about?"

"Apparently she had herself a little clay bath with a woman from the World of Radiance," Kiran explained with a hand behind his head. "And then it degenerated into a mud-throwing fight..."

"It was fun," Idunn smiled. "Leanne thought so too..."

"...is this because you enjoyed getting stuck in the quicksand that one time back home?" Igrene sighed.

"It was not bottomless," the demon dragon shook her head. "I checked with a long stick first."

"See? Idunn's smart enough now to not die in quicksand!" Fae jumped in.

"...I see." The Nabata Guardian rubbed her temples. "Perhaps someone could show me where this... clay bath is?"

"I can show you," Idunn offered. "I will also show where I sank, so I did not get buried alive, as Leanne put it..."

"Should I come too?" Fae asked.

"No, you stay here," Igrene instructed her. "It's not as if we're going to jump in or anything, after all..."

"B-but what if you slip and fall in or somethin'?" the little Manakete fretted.

"That will not happen," Idunn shook her head. "I know where to walk, we will be fine..."

*And so, a short while later...*

"This is the place," Idunn announced as she and Igrene emerged from some brush. Sure enough, the large clay pit was plainly visible before them.

"...So how did you find this clay pit?" the blonde inquired.

"It was a woman named Eir who found it," Idunn explained. "She nearly died, but was rescued by the Summoner at the last moment, or so I heard..."

"So there are parts of this pit that are bottomless then," Igrene confirmed.

"Yes. That is why I used a long stick, to check the depth." The dragon woman promptly retrieved said stick that was laying nearby, pushing it into the clay here and there. "...Here. This is where Leanne and I sank. If you kneel down, it only comes up to your chest..."

"Still quite risky if you ask me..." Igrene walked up next to her companion. Unfortunately, she failed to notice the small smile that appeared on said dragon's face...

"...Perhaps you should try it yourself," Idunn said as she quietly moved her left hand up to the small of Igrene's back...

"I don't think saaaAAAAAHHHH!" The blonde archer screamed in surprise as she was shoved from behind, falling into the gray muck with an audible *splut!* "IDUNN! What the hell?!" she cried out as she swiftly sank past her waist in the ooze. Her arms had plunged in past their wrists, and trying to pull them up just caused the clay to suck her down further...

"Why are you so upset?" Idunn asked as she stepped into the clay beside her guardian. "You know how to escape quicksand, don't you?"

"That doesn't mean you can just shove me in!" Igrene shot back as she continued her struggles, only to shudder involuntarily as the thick clay began to fondle her ample bosom. "Ugh... d-disgusting..."

"Why?" Idunn asked as she kneeled and wiggled herself down to the other woman's level. "It is different from the quicksand in the desert, yes... but I still like it..."

"Th-that's not..." Igrene was unable to finish her retort as her body shivered again, feeling her nipples getting hard and prominent under her red shirt... "Ugh... this is..." She leaned back a little, trying to catch her breath.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Idunn smiled as she slowly undulated in her slimy, mucky encasement. "It slides all over you... caressing your whole body... especially when you move around..."

"Y...yes..." Igrene groaned, rolling her head around from the sensation, slowly clenching her hands into fists, feeling the soft clay slipping between her finger and out of her palms... she leaned forward, a little clay slipping into her cleavage, causing her to cry aloud as a wave of heat surged through her body... (I'm... aroused by this...? I haven't felt like this since... Golrois...) The thought of her long-lost lover caused her to quake with pleasure from the memories of their nights together... her hips instinctively bucked, the thick clay bulging against her groin, another wave of heat crashing through her, crying out ferally to the sky...

"Igrene?" Idunn's voice cut through the fog in her mind. "Are... are you all right?"

"Oh yes..." the blonde sighed, before partially snapping back to reality. "*ahem* I-I mean, yes, I'm fine, Idunn. Just... enjoying myself..."

"...Good," the Manakete responded after a moment. "I thought you might like this..."

"Mmm, you were right," Igrene conceded. "N... not that I would... want to do this... on a regular basis..." Her thoughts turned back to Golrois, or rather Astolfo the Ostian spy, her body quivering again in the clay's soft embrace... managing to pull her right hand up, she pressed a mound of clay to her breast as her other hand probed deeper below, soon finding it's way between her legs, causing the archer to scream aloud as a very intense wave of pleasure crashed through her... "G-Golrois... oh, Golrois..." She moaned as her left hand began to rub her g-spot, arcing more waves of heat through her quaking body, her other hand massaging clay over her bosom, occasionally pinching her erect nipple.

Idunn blinked a few times, nonplussed. "Igrene...? What are... you doing...?" Her question fell on deaf ears however, as her companion was too far gone into her euphoria to focus on anything else...

"Ohhh, yes! Oh, YES!" the Nabata Guardian cried as the waves of heat came on faster, hotter... then her bloodstream ignited as she finally went over the edge into ecstasy, throwing her head back, her free hand squeezing her breast almost painfully, her golden eyes tightly shut, her mouth open in a perpetual scream, her entire body quaking wildly, the clay quaking in time with her, prolonging and intensifying her orgasm...

Then it was over, far too soon as Igrene came crashing down, letting her breath out in a rush as she brought her head back up, a satisfied smile spreading over her face... Then she became aware of something grabbing her right arm- Idunn. "Igrene! Are you all right?! What happened to you?!" Looking over to her companion, the blonde sniper was shocked to see concern- genuine, actual concern in the former dark priestess' mismatched eyes...

"Idunn! I'm... I'm all right," Igrene managed to speak. "Just got... a little... carried away..."

"Oh." the Manakete seemed to revert to her usual 'emotionless' personality. "But what is... 'Golrois'?"

"...My late husband," Igrene replied after a moment. "He died fighting off a bandit attack, and his body vanished into the quicksand, or at least, that's what we think happened..."

"...Is that why Fae is so afraid of quicksand?"

"Part of the reason," Igrene confirmed, "but it's not a bad thing to fear, or at least respect the dangers of quicksand. Do you understand?"

"Yes," the dragon woman nodded.

"Good girl." The Nabata Guardian then managed to wrap her submerged arms around Idunn, drawing her into a gentle embrace. "I'm glad you're finally starting to learn to emote again, Idunn... for the longest time, it seemed you wouldn't react to anything..."

Not sure how to respond, Idunn simply said, "Thank you," as she hugged Igrene back. But then the sound of flapping wings was heard, the two turning their heads toward the source of the noise...

"Idunn! Okay? Not hurt?" It was a woman with long blond hair and green eyes, wearing a modest white dress, a pair of white feathered wings emerging from her back, flapping as she touched down.

"Hello, Leanne," Idunn greeted cordially.

"M-my word..." Igrene gapen at the sight of the winged woman. "A-are you... an angel?!"

"Huh? Oh, no, not angel... heron. Laguz." Leanne responded. "Some call... me angel... but not true."

"She is from the World of Radiance," Idunn explained. "She has trouble speaking human language..."

"Oh, so this is the girl you got in a mud-fight with," Igrene realized, causing the laguz to giggle at the memory. "I'm guessing you heard my screaming?"

"Oh? You scream? Not her?" Leanne blinked in confusion. "Afraid... bury alive?"

"Th-that's not it," the blonde archer blushed a bit. "L-look, I'll explain later, but for now, we should get out of here..." She separated from Idunn, slowly bringing her arms up and out of the clay... but when she tried to move her lower body, a wave of fatigue washed over her as the thick muck sucked on her, holding her in place. "Ugh... I'm more tired than I thought... I don't know if I can get out..."

"I can help," Leanne offered, beginning to sing in the ancient language... though Igrene couldn't understand the words, the song seemed to re-invigorate her somewhat, allowing to half-swim, half-crawl through the clay to the edge, Idunn helping to push her out and onto solid ground.

"Phew... thank you, Leanne," the busty blonde sighed as she pulled herself up into a kneeling position, wiping some clay off her arms. "Ugh, I'm a mess..."

"So am I," Idunn acknowledged as she climbed out of the quickclay herself. "But there is a river not far from here..."

"Guess I'll be taking a dip then," Igrene grunted as she slowly stood to her feet. Looking over at her companion, she saw Idunn moving behind Leanne with a small smirk on her face... "Idunn! Don't you dare!"

"Huh? What?" Leanne turned to look at the Manakete in confusion.

"I think she was about to push you into the clay," the sniper explained.

"Oh! ...No pushing, I will go. Whee!" With that she willingly jumped into the pit, splattering clay everywhere!

"Wh- Seriously?!" Igrene gaped in disbelief as the winged woman deliberately wiggled herself down to chest-level.

"Hee hee... Feels nice," Leanne sighed in contentment, closing her eyes and blushing a little as the muck gently fondled her bosom.

"See?" Idunn smiled at Igrene, her pink and green eyes sparkling mischievously. "She has the right idea."

The Nabata Guardian could only sigh in exasperation as she rubbed her temples... (Is this going to become a regular thing while we're here...?)

~*Fin*~

Hope you enjoyed! :D
Last edited by DJlurker on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSample

Re: Igrene's Clay Bath (M)

Postby JSample » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 pm

I strongly suspect that Igrene *would* want to do this on a regular basis... ;)
Jason Sample

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:38 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JSample

Postby JSample » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:16 pm

See? I *knew* Igrene would want to do this again! Great manip! :)
Jason Sample

Return to “Stories”