Stuck Boots (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Stuck Boots (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:00 am

I struggled with this one, but got it done.

Motivation was the pits, lemme tell ya.
-----------------------------------------------

One can count on 19-year-old Adelicia when it comes to sharpshooting. Her eyes always on the target, she never once missed her mark. She never lets anything, not even her crimson ponytail, or bouncy G-Cup breasts get in her way. Of course, the latter can be a problem when you’re using one of those guns that packs a serious kick to it. Despite her flawlessness in sharpshooting, she does however, tend to not pay careful attention, of which you’d ask her boots.

That’s right, her boots. If they could talk, they would tell you they were almost lost within the confides of the Red Mud Cave one day when Adelicia wandered into the cave to locate something for her sister Mana, who had lost one of her ribbons within the cave after being spooked out of there by a swarm of bats. As she didn’t want to go back in there, she turned to Adelicia, who feared no cave bats, to go and retrieve it for her. Of course, she agreed to it.

Adelicia was one such example of being the big sister everyone wants in their life: Caring, affectionate, fearless, and unable to stand seeing their little siblings saddened. She was someone the younger family members could look up to and was always trust worthy with the kids in the family. Of course, she knew when to dress appropriately around them so that they don’t pick up her dress habits, as that’s the last thing they needed to deal with.

Adelicia, armed with nothing but her trusty shotgun, and a handgun, made for the Red Mud Cave, which was situated somewhere around the Red Canyon Desert. It was a good day to fulfill a quest for someone. The sun was out, the clouds were few in number… Adelicia had it spot on. But she didn’t stop to admire the sunshine for long. “Find Mana’s ribbon, admire sunny day later.” She said to herself. Passing through the Mud Volcano Plains, she watched her footing.

The mud volcanos were active, and new ones were often rising up replacing the old ones constantly each and every day. Adelicia knew this was a good place to obtain a mud soak, but she had her priorities first. She had promised her sweet little sister Mana she’d find her ribbon first, then return with it unscathed. Of course, it wasn’t ruled out that she could enjoy a sink the moment the item in question was located. Adelicia soon spotted the cave in question.

“Red Mud Cave…” Adelicia said. “I haven’t been here since I was a little girl. I sure can understand why Mana refused to come back here for the time being.” She adds. “Well, I better start trekking the cave.” She said, going inside. It’s places like this that make Adelicia glad she wore her heavy duty boots. Perfect for hiking mountains and dealing with oh-so stubbornly thick mud as well. And the Red Mud Cave had such mud, and the Gunman had to go through it.

Not that she minded the thick mud anyway. As she traveled deep inside the cave, she held up a torch, shining light so she could see easier. Sunlight was rare in caves like this, but while Adelicia looked straight ahead, she didn’t exactly pay complete attention to her surroundings. She almost fell off the edge of a drop off she now stood on. She was fortunate to have caught that a split second later after she nearly fell. The last thing she needed is broken legs.

Adelicia traveled down, using the stones she found as steps, being careful not to slip and injure herself. Adelicia soon saw something sparkle in the tunnel to her left and head that way. Shining her light, she saw the sparkles were farther ahead, so she continued into that direction, intent on finding out what it was. As she did, Adelicia found the mud started to get stickier the further she went. To avoid getting caught, she sidled across a solid edge with a good grip.

Finally, she sees the source of the sparkling she saw. “Mana’s ribbon!” She happily exclaimed. And that’s not all she found. “One of Mana’s penguin dolls!” Exclaimed Adelicia. Reaching the ribbon and doll, Adelicia carefully secured the ribbon first, before grabbing the doll as well. As she did this however, her boots ended up slipping into the mud in front of her. But she didn’t notice until she tried to turn and return home. “What in the…?” She says.

Looking down, her boots were glued in the mud, and it was at its stickiest today. “Uh oh…” Said Adelicia. Adelicia was fortunate she had put Mana’s things in a protective casing, as the last thing she needed is to bring back a mud coated ribbon, or a ruined penguin doll, as she certainly wouldn’t hear the end of it if they were ruined. However, the mud was easily washed off anyway, so she could easily make them good as new if this were to happen.

Still, Adelicia experimented with the mud’s grip on her boots. She stumbled a bit as she tried to move some, but she remained in place for the time being. That’s just how good a grip the mud had on her boots. “O…kay, this is not good.” Adelicia said. “These boots are just about new, and the mud just might ruin them…” That was the least of her worries though. She was more concerned with getting Mana’s ribbon and penguin plush back home to her.

However, this was even more of an issue when Adelicia found that she was sinking into the mud instead of simply standing there stuck. Still, it didn’t stop her from trying to move ahead. But the thing is: Her boots were a bit on the heavy side and with the mud being as sticky as it is, Adelicia wasn’t able to move about much. “Good grief, this stuff is stubborn…” Said Adelicia. Finally, she broke the mud’s grip for a moment to take free step forward.

In doing so however, she took a plunge to one of her knees, as her yelp would easily indicate. With her right leg mired to its knee, Adelicia adjusted her other leg steadily. But now both her boots were mired, yet Adelicia had smartly put her things near the mud’s edge so that they wouldn’t get ruined. Still, Adelicia felt she should’ve worn some leggings. “Aw man, I didn’t want to get dirty today…” She said, as if mad. Still, it dawned on her that she’s stuck.

Adelicia fought with irritation on that situation, and the fact she had a promise to keep to her little sister. Rain, sleet, snow, slush, nor mud would get in the way of a big sister fulfilling the duty she had sworn to her younger sister who has no combat experience, a sweet little soul who prefers to play. Still, Adelicia wouldn’t be going anywhere right now. Plus, she has been running back & forth non-stop today. Plus, the mud felt good on her bare flesh.

“I’ve been so busy,” She said. “I might as well enjoy it…” She adds soon after. Succumbing to the feel of the mud, Adelicia let herself sink. The mud neared her hips, which meant it would touch her crotch soon. Adelicia undid her top and set it aside. The mud closed in on Adelicia’s crotch and the mini-skirt she wore started to fan out. As this happened, Adelicia felt absorbed by the feeling the mud was now filling her with as she sank deeper.

She lifted her skirt up as she proceeded to wiggle her hips in the mud, making herself sink a bit deeper. But this was only the start of her pleasure. “That sun was beating down out there,” Adelicia notes. “Maybe if I use this mud as sunscreen…” Adelicia then dipped her hands into the sucking mud, rubbing it on her body steadily. “Ooh wow…” She then says aloud. “That’s nice. Real nice.” With that, Adelicia slowly lathers her upper body in the cool cave mud.

As she does, she let her hair down for the intent on lathering it in mud as well. Though part of her said to get out and get home to her sister with her things, Adelicia knew there was no hurry in getting home so long as it was safe. And it was. On top of that, her boots were quite mired as well, so there was another challenge presented to the gunwoman. But that was the least of her worries right now. Right now, she wanted to have a cooling mud bath.

As she sinks slowly, Adelicia didn’t stop in her mud rubbing for a moment’s worth. It just felt that nice to not consider pausing. “Oh this feels good…” Said Adelicia rubbing the mud on her belly and breasts soon. “Really good…” She then sighs. Adelicia then rubs the mud on her arm, and then on her neck, beneath her chin. As she continues to rub the mud on her, she sinks deeper and deeper, all the more slowly. As her bellybutton disappears, so too does her skirt.

With her hips and butt beneath the mud, Adelicia was firmly halfway deep and she continues to sink deeper, slowly and steadily. However, the mud was so thick that Adelicia realized that she was more on the floating side than the sinking side. Beneath the mud’s surface, she worked her hips more and pumped her legs a bit to churn the mud grasping her so tightly. Her efforts paid off well soon enough as her descent resumed. “There we go.” She says.

The mud reaches her breasts, and Adelicia, taken a bit more by how it feels, cannot help but playfully bounce while at this depth, enjoying its creaminess, its thickness, and how it gripped her body lovingly. This churned the mud more and her G-Cup breasts were slowly being sucked down as a result. Usually they would keep the gunwoman afloat, but Adelicia had the sense to go as deep as possible. Even all the way under if it comes to that in addition.

As Adelicia continues to work her bouncing, her breasts disappear ever more steadily. She would pause for a small moment to catch her breath before she continued this work. The mud caressed her breasts, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Adelicia’s moans echo through the cave, but none, save for the creatures that live in there, can hear her. Yet none of them took interest in Adelicia’s moaning at all. Adelicia was soon at her shoulders.

By now, the grip on her boots had loosened, yet they remained out of danger of being lost to the mud. But Adelicia was not yet finished. Lightly wiggling still, the mud slowly consumed her shoulders until she was only at her neck. As her neck too sinks, Adelicia tilted her head back. “Nearly there…” She sighs. “Deeper, deeper…!” She goes on. “Oh I want it deeper.” As her head rocks in the mud, it is slowly consumed more & more. Soon, the mud engulfs her face.

With only her nose momentarily visible, she lets out a puff of her breath before disappearing into the red mud. Adelicia slipped deeper and deeper under the mud, a sense of relaxation filled her, but she had a different priority right now. She couldn’t stay. She had to get home and finish her mission. Her arm broke the surface and grabbed the nearest stalagmite within reach. She pulled with all her might, breaking the surface fully soon enough.

As Adelicia worked her way out slowly, she wiggled her hips again, this time to help in her escape. It took her some minutes, but she manages to get out more. The mud retained a grip on her boots however, but Adelicia struggles to beat it. This too took some effort, but in the end, Adelicia was out of the mud. Finding a nearby stream, Adelicia cleans herself of the mud, deciding to forego the muddy sunscreen since her home was not far away anyway.

And just as well. Adelicia didn’t want to return Mana’s ribbon and doll with mud stains, even though they can come clean anyway. Adelicia puts her bra and top back on, then noticed something on Mana’s doll. “Aw, dang! Some dust got on there,” She said. “Right on the white area, too.” She then shrugged. “Well, we can wash it off.” Said Adelicia. With her things in hand, she makes for home. Though she can get distracted by a sink, she still sees a job through.

Ones from her little sisters are no exception. Though Adelicia had promised she’d bring back the ribbon and doll clean and in one piece, the former wasn’t all that true for the doll, but it was minor, and what Adelicia can look forward to most of all: Was Mana’s cheerful smiling face.

Adelicia, Mana (Mentioned only): Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: Stuck Boots (M)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 am

Not bad, I suppose. Maybe next time change it up a little, have some actual peril involved. But that's just me, do what you want. :ugeek:

Black Clay Lord

Re: Stuck Boots (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:41 am

DJlurker wrote:Not bad, I suppose. Maybe next time change it up a little, have some actual peril involved. But that's just me, do what you want. :ugeek:

Like I said: I struggled with motivation, so...
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”