Ashamed

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
1TeenShamedLoved

Ashamed

Postby 1TeenShamedLoved » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello everybody ! I'm new in here... I'm a girl and I've twenty two years old.
I would like to share my story and I don't think I'm going to be judged here because there is maybe the people like me...
I discovered that twelve years ago and since this day I think I am strange, weird or twisted... How can I accept it ? Why am I like that ?
The sensation excited me and it's not related to a cartoon, because I saw that it was often the cause...

Before to start, can someone reassure me ?

Thank's everybody :)

JSample

Re: Ashamed

Postby JSample » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:05 pm

You are welcome to share your story and your experience here.
Jason Sample

redadrian

Postby redadrian » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 pm

Hello there.
Depending on when you read this message, a Merry Christmas might be due, so... Wish you a warm and Merry Christmas, together with your dear ones.
It is not often I bother to write to someone here, as generally I think I'm too shy to try it.
However, I... well, felt that you could use a little encouragement, and just thought to break my own ice casing while at it.
I'm 26 myself, male (what are the odds?), and quicksand has been a "sinful" pleasure for me since... sometime in my teen years, when something just... clicked the "right" way while enjoying the media screens.
You've approached a very open-minded forum with a particular interest in unstable ground (to describe it very crudely), with a plethora of flavours and preferences to their fetish.
Experiences vary from imaginary fantasies to real life deep encounters. Other than the internet-wariness of folk in general, you might find it a rather easy welcome in the depths of this community.
Feel free to settle in, build up some courage to "punch" again and break the "ice", and read through the already posted stories and info around here, and share what you feel is right. Or rather, pump your legs into it a bit more so you settle in deeper.

P.S. The mods might justify (eventually) that since there's yet no story posted, they might move this thread, or break it down, so no biggie.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:13 am

Let me say two things here. First, you will find you are not alone here. In fact you are surrounded by people with much the same experience. Second, while the overwhelming majority here are male, you are NOT the only female with a thing for quicksand. As a producer I have an obvious advantage with regard to meeting other people with this interest but I can say I have personally met, and I mean face to face, at least five quicksanders of the quicksand persuasion. There are more here for sure. Do bear in mind that SOME of the females here are not, but many are.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:33 am

The way I see it .....EVERYONE has a fetish of some kind, some more "unique" than others. Some people let others know of theirs, and some people never tell anyone...But we ALL have them. ;)

Welcome to reality. Relax, pull up a chair and enjoy the company. All good folk here. ;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:25 am

BogDog wrote:The way I see it .....EVERYONE has a fetish of some kind, some more "unique" than others. Some people let others know of theirs, and some people never tell anyone...But we ALL have them. ;)

Welcome to reality. Relax, pull up a chair and enjoy the company. All good folk here. ;)

To reinforce what BogDog said here, when it comes to admitting such a thing there are two groups of people in he world. One group might be called "those who will admit to such a thing." The other group is most accurately described as "liars."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:40 pm

First- Teen Shamed, glad youre here. Maybe it will help to know that our interest is a bit fringe, so all of us here, to some degree, know what youre feeling. Being judged and condemned isnt something you need fear.
Indeed, we thank you for the trust you are extending!
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Believe me, i know exactly how you felt. I remember when i had this fetish people probably thought i was totally anti-quicksand as if a scene would come on tv, i would walk out, or turn the channel. The reason? I didn't want people to notice my reaction! I've grown older and wiser since then, so when a scene comes on, a good story comes out, etc, i enjoy it and don't really worry about being judged. So, my advice is, enjoy your stay here, lots of good folks, and we all have gone through the same thing!

1TeenShamedLoved

Postby 1TeenShamedLoved » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:58 am

Hi everybody !

Thank's for yours answers ! I'm so happy to know I'm not alone... And I would like to try again but in my city, there isn't the amazing places...

And it's right, there is two person's people... We and the others... But we have admit... We are weird... No !?
I've a chance. My boyfriend is like me... And I like it... So, we like it...

Have a nice end year :) Kisses for everybody ^^

Return to “Stories”