Story by Kuro

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Stories....

Woudln't mind reading more from you
83%
Meh, I'd perfer your drawings better
9%
What!? no pictures !!???
9%

Total votes: 23

Kwaza

Story by Kuro

Postby Kwaza » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am

An oldie but a goodie, the only qs story I've written so far...
enjoy

A story I wrote starring Nana the Banana sprite....

Kuro's sleep was rudely inturpted by the loud buzzing of his alarm clock. "Ughhh... Why'd the hell did I set my alarm on a Saturday?" He grumbled to himself. Allready awake and pretty damn sure that he wouldn't be able to return to his dream of ruleing a planet of beautiful women, he rolled out of his low bed and crashed onto the cold hard wooden floor of his appartment. Yawning, scraching himself and ignoring the uninvited winter chill in his home, he staggers into the kitchen and puts on a pot of water to boil, then continues his zombie-like march to the bathroom to begin his morning rituals. Kuro used to be a morning person, but since he recently lost his job at a Mom and Pop vegtable stand (which were driven out of business thanx to the freindly neigborhood Mega Mart) He's worked at the Mega Mart as a mindless drone void of soul and emotion. Each morning, even on his days off; he'd wake up to a world with absolutly NOTHING to look forward to, since he knew that it was just a matter of time before he had to return to his soul crushing job. Kuro finished brushing his teeth, washed his face, and neglegted black, tangled messy, spiked mane on his head that he calls hair. The pot of water gets to a full rolling boil as Kuro adds a grainy white powder to the bubbling pot and turns to invade the small refigorator which is a foot shorter than himself. He snaps off a small bannana with a weird sticker on it, slams the door of the fridge with a kick and tends to the what's cooking of the stove. Waza stirs the creamy, thick, bubling mixture in the pot while looking at the box that helped create it. "Maple-flavored Rice Porrage. The food that defeats the winter chill" Kuro read from the box with japanese writing on it as best he could. He dumps the thick creamy steaming mixture into his favorate (and only) green bowl, grabs the banana and sits down on floor cushon at his short table no more than 6 steps from his stove. Banana, Maple rice porrage, and water; Waza really does like bananas, and the rice porrage reminds him of grits; an American Southern country breakfast delcasy not avalable in Japan. This was all he had to make his day off, the least bit worth getting out of bed for.

Still, it all wasn't enough to cheer him up. He couldn't stop thinking about going back to work in t-minus 22 hours, 23 minutes, and 12 seconds to his soul crushing job. Waza grabs his banana and with a tiny snap, begins to peel the skin back as he felt a slight jolt in his hands. He paused and looked at the banana, as it began to wriggle in his hand. Startled by the movent, He dropped quickining yellow fruit as the skin began to buldge and wriggle and dance like a large yellow slug on the table. The moving fruit began to bounce and roll more violently about the table as a high-pitched muffled voice could be heard from the banana. Nervous and curious, Waza picked the struggling banana up and peeled back one side of the skin half way and." Gaaaassspppp!! Gaaaahhhh~ haahhh hahhh....!" A tiny woman popped out of the bannana gasping for air as she frantcally tried to peel the other edges of the banana skin from around her. Waza aided her and completely peeled the skin around the tiny woman and softly placed her on the table. "Oooohkay...... " Kuro stated rising an eyebrow. "Who....and, or what the hell are you, and what the HELL were you doing in MY banana!?" Kuro asked the tiny panting woman. " Hahhh, hahhh....c...co..........COLD!" the tiny woman squeaked as she tried re-wrapping her naked body to sheild herself from the unwelcome winter chill of Kuro's appartment. The tiny woman was about 6 centemeters tall, had long straight pale blonde hair, and a pair of glass-cutting C-cups which were now selfishly burried under the banana peel from she once originated. Working at Mega Mart has made him oblivous to the effects of seasonal temperatures to the point that he often forgot to turn on the heat or a/c in his appartment. "Oh, hang on a sec" Waza picked up a small white remote, pointed towards a device near on the ceiling and with a short series of beeps warm air began to flow from the device above. Within seconds the heating system had taken the chill back outside where it belongs. "Is that better?" Kuro asked the small shivering woman mummified in a giant banana peel. "Uh uhh..." she shook her head still shuttering under the banana skin. "Well, can you tell me at least who or what you are?" asked Kuro. "I..I'm a-aah bbuh-bb-bu..banana ss-sspr-sprite...." she was barely able to speak since not only has she had to endure Kuro's cold appartment, but she's spent at least 12 hours in his refrigorator.

Looking around the room for somthing to warm the tiny sprite, his bowl of steaming rice porrage would have to do for now. He took a small scoop of the piping-hot semi-liquid cereal on his spoon and put it close to the sprite. "Here, eat some of this this should do the trick." The giant spoon was the size of a punch bowl to the sprite, not to mention the portion of the porrage given to her was twice the size of her head. The sprite starred at the hill of porrage before her, reached out a skeptic hand from her banana peel coat. Her hand slid into the warm soft gooey mixture down to her wrist. As she tried to pull out a small hand full, the porrage stubornly held her hand as slowly pulled it out completly covered in a steaming, thick, sticky, cream-colored, gooey glove that stretched slightly from the source before finally breaking its hold. She brought the mixture to her mouth and shyly nibbled at the thick goo from her hand. "Not bad huh?" Kuro smiled the sprite. The sprite could only nod in aggreement as her mouth was too full of the sweet porrage to speak, and was still shoveling handfuls of chunks of the warm goo into her mouth. Within seconds the spoon was scooped clean of every speck of rice porrage that the tiny sprite could eat, some if not most of it still running down her cheeks as she happily licked the the thin coat of transparent syrup that remaned on her forearms. "That stuff is good! What is it?" asked the sprite. Waza brought the box of Maple rice porrage to the sprite. "This." he answsred. "Maple rice porrage, the food to defeat the winter chill." Waza read from the box in his best announcer voice. "Though, it IS warm and toasty, yet I don't think you're using right." Kuro grinned. "What do you mean?" asked the sprite. Kuro pointed to the illustration on the box; a cartoon of a humanized maple leaf bathing in the porrage as if it were a giant hot tub of rice porrage. The sprite then looked at the box and back at Kuro like a confused puppy. "I still don't understand." said the sprite. "Well if I have to spell it out for you... its winter, you're cold and naked, and theres a giant bowl of nice warm toasty porrage for you to sit in and warm up." answered Kuro. The sprite gave Kuro a preplexed look, then took a look at the giant steaming warm bowl which is nearly twice her height. "But if I sit in it, won't I sink?" asked the sprite. Kuro picked up his spoon and laid the widest side on the porrage as the thickness of the goo held it in place, then picked up the sprite to show her the 'floating' spoon. "See? The spoon floats on this thick stuff and its made of steel, something which is denser and heavier than you. So, you should have no problem with sinking in it." explained Kuro with his sweet smile wideining. "Besides, the box says it's the food that defeats the winter chill, so we both know it's true." Kuro bargianed. The sprite began to wrap her goo-laden arms around herself and started to shiver again. As strange as the Kuro's suggestion may be, the chilling of her exposed body made it easier to beilieve that this is a good idea. " You promise you'll save me if I do sink?" asked the sprite. "Of course I will. I'm only doing this to help you out." said Kuro. "Well.... if it will warm me up...allright then." said the Sprite. Kuro brought his spoon over to the sprite. The sprite then sat in the bowl of the spoon held on to the handle and Kuro lifted the riding sprite up and over the steaming bowl of rice porrage.

Kuro lowered the sprite closer to the bowl as the sprite began to feel the warmth grow as her dangling legs were brought closer to the creamy sea. Kuro stoped as the sprite's feet hovered millimeters fromt he surface of the warm goo below. "Well... go ahead. Try it out." urged Kuro. The sprite scooted to the edge of the spoon and shyly pressed her feet on the surface of the maple rice porrage. her foot was welcomed by a thin sticky film of translusent sryup which yeiled to a solid surface of firm thick gooey grains which slowly slid up the sides of her testing foot. Instantly she wanted to pull back her feet in disgust, but the warmth was a welcome feeling and invited more of her to come in. She scooted herself closer to the edge of the spoon and put more weight on her feet and reacted by reseding stubornly into the sea of creamy goo. With some stuborn resistance, the sprite pulled one foot from its warm host covered in a thick film of creamy translusent goo which streched as far as she could bend her knee away leaving a thick airborne trail of sryup that streched then flowed slugisishly back to its source. Kuro getting a little impatient 'accadentally' tiled the spoon which sent the sprite sliding off her ride and into the giant bowl of porrage. The porrage was a lot softer than Kuro said as the white morass egarly glopped the sprite up to her knees which she couldn't help but give a startled cry. "Eeep!" "My bad. My hand slipped." lied Kuro. The sprite began to struggle and tried to tear her legs away from the goo which stubornly held them, yet her attemtps to free herself were futile as it drove her deeper into the white mire. "You promised that I wouldn't sink in this.... .this... slop!" cried the sprite. "I said you SHOULD have no problem sinking in it. I never promised anything." explained Kuro. "Besides, you're thrashing around and struggling while the spoon sat perfectly still. Maybe if you stand still yo-" "I've had it with your lies human!" inturupted the Sprite. "I'll bet this is just a some cleaver plan you had to eat me instead! You really didn't want to warm me up at all did you!?" Though the sprite was begnining to get on Kuro's nerves, he still knew that he was at the advanatage of the situation. He blew a cool stiff breath over the bowl and at the sprite which blew the warming steam away. "Eeeeee!! Cold CCOLD! Stop it! I'll freeze!!" shrieked the sprite. "Then shut up and you'll be nice and toasty. If I wanted to eat you I would have done that a long time ago. Now, how's the porrage?" said Kuro. As the steam began to rise from the cereal again. The sprite looked down at her mired legs now thigh-deep in maple rice porrage. She could feel the mixture of thick soft white grains and sticky translusent goo slithering between her toes, up, and around her legs. As disgusting as it was, the warmth that surounded her legs was very comforting. Her legs were wraped in a warm soft liquid blanket; a soft warmth that the rest of her cold, dry, and steadily numbing body wanted to feel. " It...it actually feels kinda .....nice." answered the sprite. "Can you sit down? As I said sitting may prevent you from sinking." Said Kuro. The Sprite mired past her knees tried to rest her cute, tiny, ass which hovered millimeters from surface. She shallowly stirred her legs in tiny circles and tried rocking her hips in a mired hula, but sitting proved to be as equal possible as getting out. The thickness of the white mire held her so stubornly it wouldn't allow her to bend her knees far enought to sit, or hardly move her legs at all. "Uh uhh.." the sprite shook her head. "But... I...I don't want to sit on the surface.." shyly said the sprite. "Then what do you want?" asked Kuro. " I...i...I want the rest of my body to be as warm..and comfortable as my legs are now..." answered the sprite.

The sprite now craving the warmth started to pump her firmly held legs into the porrage to force herself deeper into it. What were ripples in the cereal to Waza were waves of goo to the sprite, which gently ecoed and reverberated about the bowl softly splattering the white semi-liquid matter on the sprite's thighs and butt, softly slaping them with every stride. The sprite giggled as the porrage slurped, glurped, and slopply sucked her steadily dissapearing legs into its quivering creamy mass. The sprite paused as she was burried past her hips and held firmly in the warm gullet of the creamy edible mire. As she stoped, her hips delishously slithered slowly into the warm rice porrage and slowed down to an imaginary stop as the slimy cereal had its lips around her waist. On her way down, she felt the large thick soft grains slithered all about her legs, each grain an indivusual tounge tasteing every flavor and texture that the lower half of her steadily warming body could offer. The porrage seemed to be getting full as the sprite's belly button hovered an inmeasurablly close distance from her white liquid blanket. "So, are you 'warm' enough yet?" asked Kuro. The sprite didn't seem to hear Kuro as she tried to pump her legs deep beneith the goo and started swaying her hips again in a mired hula. The porrage reacted to her movements by launching a soft series of waves, not as violent as when the sprite was thigh deep yet they did send the sprite bobbing and bouncing in the steaming breakfast treat which shyly licked at her bellybutton with every wave. The warmth of the maple rice porrage has finally defeated the winter chill for the sprite, and getting warmth was no longer a priority for her. Now, she just wanted to have a little fun... "Umm... earth to....um.. what did you say your name was again?" asked Kuro. "I said I was a Banana sprite. I don't think I have a name." answered the sprite still bouncing belly deep in the porrage. "Well...how about I call you.....ehh...... Nana?"
"Nana?"
"Yeah, Nana?" offered Kuro. "Hmmm.......okay. I kinda like it. Nana." said Nana still making waves in her porrage bath.

The rice porrage really didn't want to have any more of Nana in it. As stubornly as it held Nana's body, it just refused to let her sink any further. "Aww... I wanted to see how this stuff feels on the rest of me... I'm still cold." complaied Nana yet the noticable lack of glass-cutting peaks on her chest could tell us all that she was no longer cold. Nana jumped, bounced, hulaed, struggled, marched, and even tried to point her toes downward until she was too exsausted to move anymore. And yet, the porrage just couldn't slurp another gulp of Nana anymore. "Awww why won't you absorb me anymore?" pouted Nana. "The porrage is starting to get a little cold now, and when that happens, it thickens and it begins to solidify." explained Kuro. Nana's eyes widened in horror at Kuro's explanation. "So you mean this stuff is gonna harden into stone and I'll be trapped here forever!?" cried Nana. "No, that's not gonna happen, just wait for a bit. I'll fix this." Kuro stood up from his floor cushion and limped his six steps to the stove; his left foot was asleep sitting on the floor like that. Kuro poured water into a tea kettle and set it on the stove and waited for the water to warm up. The gas stove quickly heated the water and Kuro took it off the fire before the water could get to an uncomfortably hot temerature. He didn't want to boil Nana alive. Kuro brought the kettle with steaming water inside to the table and sat crossed-legged on his floor cushion. "I'll pour this warm water into the bowl and you'll have to move around to mix the warm water and the porrage. That way you'll get to play some more and remain warm. How's that?" said Kuro. Nana nodded egarly as Kuro poured a small amount of steaming hot water into the bowl. As the flowing hot water lightly splashed the sprite, she yelped in surprise to the sudden changed in temerature. The water was a bit hotter than the oats that held her. The warm water began to flow around Nana's body and created small puddles around her waist. As if she were cued by the warmth of the water Nana resumed her submerged march in place as her undulating body created tiny cracks which allowed the warm water sponge through and around her submerged body. With that drink of warm water the porrage regained its appitite and shyly swallowed the dancing sprite.

Nana giggled as her playful preditor swallowed her past her belly with one noisy "GLUURRP" as she resumed digging herself deeper into its comfortable warm mass. Nana's cute pair of C-cups bounced cherfully over the sea of re-warmed porrage in rythym with Nana's random movements in the white morass. Nana's prevously goo-laden arms also craved the warmth of the breakfast mire, and with a pair of very noisy "GLOPS" both of Nana's arms were burried under bog of steaming porrage and heldfast. The porrage stubbornly gripped both of her arms which made it quite difficult for her to preform a clumsy butterfly stroke under the rice porrage. By now, nana was heldfast nipple deep in the maple rice porrage, now too exsausted to move any more, panting as the waves that echo around the bowl die down, bobbing and bounching the trapped sprite. Nana's arms slightly planted and floating at her sides only exposing goo-covered arms from the elbow up. Splatters of thin translusent sticky film covered Nana up to her chin with globs of white semi-fluid soft grains trailed laizily from her neck, down her twin half globes back down to its sourse leaving a snail trail of syrup in thier slow wake.
"Deh....Deeper..." panted Nana. " I want....to go....deeper."
"As you wish." grinned Kuro as he brought his hand closer to the mired sprite.
Kuro uses his pinky finger ans pushes Nana deeper into his breakfast treat. Nana gently forced deeper into Kuro's breakfast; with his heavy finger, Kuro forcefeeds the porrage the sprite slowly. In one fluid motion the porrage slurps down Nana past her breasts. It gently rolls past her collerbone, and just as it gets a taste of her chin, Kuro extracts his finger from the bowl and tastes the residue on his finger. It was nothing special, since he's eaten this stuff for many days, but he enjoys the prize that came with it; a tiny, nude, cute woman traped neck deep in his breakfast treat. This made getting out of bed well worth it.

Though that Nana was now completely warm and most of her body has been succesfully submerged beneith the maple rice porrage, the weight of the thick morras began to take its toll on her tiny body and was begining to slowly drag the life out of her. "Ca...Can't breathe!" Nana gasped as the thickness and weight of the porrage began to squeeze the air of of her chest. "So does this mean you want out?" teased Kuro. "Uh..uupllpbb~!" Nana's response was inturupted by the white mire claiming her mouth and what was left of her wanning air supply. "What was that?" teased Kuro again. " Mmmphmmphh!!" Nana's cries were muffled as the porrage caved in around her terrifed eyes. Kuro just sat there and watched the porrage completely mask Nana's tiny terrified face, and watched her blonde locks slide beneith the surface of his breakfast treat. As the last of Nana's strands of hair slid beneith the surface of the porrage a trurrent of tiny boiling bubbles erupped from the surface and Kuro's maple rice porrage went still.

"Welp' time to play hero now." Kuro laughed to himslef as he plunged his index and thumb into the bowl to reclaim is sunken treasure. "Ah! Gotcha! Thought you could get away from me eh?" said Kuro as he pulled Nana from his breakfast treat. She was awfuly still, her body didn't feel limp but a little stiff, that and what he fished out of his bowl didn't feel like a tiny human at all. Kuro cleaned his prize with his tounge; licking every bit of maple rice porrage from his catch. Yet it wasn't Nana he fished out of his bowl...it was a 6- centemeter peeled banana. "Nana?" called Kuro, but the saliva-coated peeled fruit did not respond. Out of morbid curiosity he took a bite of the fruit and upon swallowing the bite, he forgot all about what happened to him up to the time he peeled the banana. Kuro looked at the tea Kettle on his small table and wondered weather he had tea with his breakfast or not. Such lapses in his memory were quite common to him as he shrugged the forgotten event, gobbled his porrage and banana in 5 mouthfulls, placed his dishes in the sink, got dressed in his favorate black T-shirt and black Jeans, and awated his dreaded and inevitable return to his job in T-minus 22 hours 16 minutes and 11 seconds. With a depressed sigh, he turns on his PS2 and hopes that it will take his mind off of returning to work.

The end
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Story by Kuro

Postby PM2K » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 am

Love it! :D Loved your banana sprite pic too... which I still have somewhere... Very cool indeed.

T-elos

Postby T-elos » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 am

Very nice story and i too love your sinking in oatmeal pics hehe.
Listening to the words of a stupid person is about like listening to useless noise, all it does is irritate you and drive you away ...it maybe why im so quiet.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat May 01, 2010 12:07 am

I'm not normally into surreal stuff, but you did a good job on this. Liked it.
Oh yea, where's the pics? 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

I like your writing style as well as your drawing style.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”