Kathy's Misfortune Part 1 F, mild bondage, grim, sexual themes

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mike_gt6

Kathy's Misfortune Part 1 F, mild bondage, grim, sexual themes

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:22 am

Kathy was not happy. She got all dressed up for the party of the year and had been looking forward to it for weeks. New high heels from Stuart Weitzman, haircut, and a specially made dress for the occasion. Of course, between when she was measured for her dress and tonight she had gained some weight so it was more than a little tight. She also followed the advice of her newish boyfriend who told her to make it as tight as possible and ankle length to make a statement. "The statement I'm now making is my ass is monstrous and this is what a pear looks like stuffed into a condom." is what she was thinking.

She paused to look around. it was late afternoon, and she was trying to figure out her next move. "I wish I hadn't lost my temper and gotten out of the car." she muttered as she looked around. "Here I am, in heels and a dress that only lets me take tiny strides in the middle of nowhere. This path barely counts as a trail, but the abandoned hotel site should be just a long, well, shuffle and waddle that way." The woods were thinning and she was approaching a sparsely wooded area. It looked almost like an alpine meadow, and the path seemd to go over to one side. "Oh jesus, not only will my shoes be destroyed on this "path", but it'll take me forever to get around this. I'm just going to cut straight across." As she began to wiggle across Kathy thought back to how she ended up here.

Her boyfriend had picked her up right on time. But as they drove to the party they began arguing about her mother and how Edie was always meddling. Eventually Kathy was so upset she wanted out of the car. Her mom Edie was a meddler, but she meant well was always her defense. This time, her boyfriend had enough of Edie and said she needed to get out of their lives to at least let them live them. At that Kathy asked to stop the car, and she got out with a hefty slam of the door, spun around and wiggled off. Deciding to go her own way instead of on the road, she took a path in the general direction of the venue. Her boyfriend shrugged, enjoyed the view of her big ass jiggling away, and headed down the road.

Now Kathy was by herself, frustrated, and making slow progress. Even worse, she got to a spot that had no grass, just sandy dirt, and she worried her shoes would get too dirty. As she took her small steps, she noticed the ground felt like walking on a bed. "Odd" she thought to herself. But she kept going. As she neared the center of the spot, about 15 feet from the edge, she noticed the ground was behaving like a waterbed. Here feet were a few feet lower than the ground 5-10 feet away. Then a ripple through the ground made her shift her weight.

"SPLORP!!" Kathy's feet broke through the surface, and sank into a dark, mucky mess. "Oh you must be fucking kidding me!!!!" she shouted. She tried to move forward, but with the limited mobility of her dress, it was no use. Both feet were under the surface and she couldn't lift either out, try as she may. All that resulted in was her sinking up to her calves.
dsKathydressedquicksand.jpg
"Oh, come one, this is nuts. My shoes are ruined and my dress is going to be ruined also. Ugh. But, but, I'm still sinking...could this be? No, that's just movie stuff. It can't be" -GULP- "QUICKSAND!!!!! OH GOD NO!!!!!" The grave nature of her situation was beginning to dawn on her.

Kathy struggled for a few moments, but only succeeded in working herself into the bog deeper. Realizing she needed help, she decided to call for help. Then she realized she left her purse and phone in the car. It dawned on her that she was in serious danger. She thought about ways to free herself. She couldn't lay back, for the dress and quicksand were conspiring to prevent that. "Maybe I can get on my stomach" she thought to herself. So she bent over to attempt that course of action.
Quicksandview.jpg
As she did so she thought she heard something from behind her, and tried to look in that direction. Her huge hips and ass almost toally blocked her view. But nothing was there that she could see.

Now her large shapely hips and ass were beginning to kiss the surface of the quicksand, and it was eagerly, steadily, slowly sucking her down. Kathy had read surviving quicksand was all about buoyancy, and she was confident her huge butt and if needed ample chest would be her saving graces. Never in her life had she been so hapy to have such a big wide booty. What she didn't count on was her dress getting saturated with water from the quicksand, acting as an anchor.
Kathysoftness.jpg

Kathy stood back up, unsuccessful in her attempt to even get onto her stomach to try and wriggle out. As she did so, she had no idea she had stirred up the quicksand under her feet, making it very thin. At a much increased rate she sank, her huge hips and ass disappearinginto the muck, while it let out a semingly satisfied slurp. In what seemed like no time at all, Kathy's bulbous chest was gently resting on the top of the mire. But with each breath she seemed to sink a little more. Suddenly, with what seemed like a belch, Kathy's chest and shoulders disappeared into the abyss. "No no no no no no no no!" she exclaimed. Apparently, Kathy released an air pocket and her voluminous curves filed the void the escaping air left behind.
Katchinup.jpg
Now chin deep, Kathy heard a familiar voice. It was her boyfriend.

"Oh jeez what have you gotten yourself into now?" he asked as he emerged from some trees. But, he was accompanied by Kathy's chief rival for her boyfriend, Jayne! "Wow, you are way deeper than I'd have thought your big butt and boobs would let you sink. Actually, not with that dress weighing you down. Thick Lycra is such a great sponge." Kathy felt her stomach turn. This seemed very ominous. Worse, Jayne was dressed in a nearly identical dress: hers was blue, not red, but looked even tighter and pretty much forced her ankles together with just a little stretch. When she turned around briefly, there was a zipper down the back to a very low end point.

"Aren't you going to help me out of this? Please?" Kathy was getting nervous, though she had stopped sinking at her chin for now.

"Why would I do that? This is all going exactly how I planned it. Plus, I have such great footage from all the still and video cameras set up around here. I can't wait to combine it with the footage of your mom." Kathy's eyes about popped out of her head. WHAT did that mean???

"My, m m m mom? What do you mean? Please help me, please??" Kathy had a really bad feeling about this.

"Oh, Edie was so easily fooled. Jayne here lured her out here, under the guise of a cool surprise for you. Hell, we even got her to wear a version of these dresses. The most fun was when we tied her up as part of the "surprise." Then once in the quicksand, we tied a weight to her "rescue rope" we told her we'd pull her out with, and tossed it in to help her on her journey down into the depths. Boy she was a screamer as she disappeared. Say hit to her down there for me. You said you never spend enough time with her, now you two get to spend eternity together." Kathy was dumbfounded and in shock. The realization her mom was below her somewhere and that she'd be joining her very soon hit her. Worse, she looked up and saw Jayne sitting on her "boyfriend's" lap, and it was obvious what was going on.

"Jesus, Jayne, I thought I had a huge ass and hips!" Kathy thought to herself. AS she watched, he put a ball gag in Jayne's mouth, fastened it, and as she sat down and started riding him, he slapped handcuffs on her. "Fuck, she's going all out on him. My god, it's like watching jello on spring in an earthquake the way Jayne ripples." The good news for Kathy was that she had stopped sinking with her chin at the surface. The bad news was that she had to at the least hear her rival and "boyfriend" screw the hell out of each other.

When they finally finished, Jayne stood up as he zipped her dress back up. Then he spoke again. "Hey Kathy, maybe you can see this pic on this laptop." He held it for her to see. She could see a pic of her mom Edie in the quicksand, a large weight about to drop into the quicksand as she screamed.
Ediequicksandweighting.jpg
Her voluptuous form was about to disappear for good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”