Kathy's Misfortune Part 2 F, grim, mild bondage and sexual themes

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mike_gt6

Kathy's Misfortune Part 2 F, grim, mild bondage and sexual themes

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:04 am

Then a video appeared of Edie, from the moment the weight plunged into the quicksand. She screamed, struggled, and writhed to no avail. Then she began pleading for help as her voluptuous form was pulled down into the depths.Soon she was in to her cheeks, and as teared streamed from her eyes, she took her last breath.
Last look.jpg
Her eyes got wide with terror as she looked down at the hungry quicksand, and then her eyes and then forehead slipped from view, quickly followed by the rest of her head. A few bubbles burst on the surface shortly after.

"MOM!!!!!" Kathy yelled, and for a few seconds she struggled mightily, before realizing that was a mistake. Her now definitely ex boyfriend laughed. Kathy glared at him as he came to the edge of the quicksand. With a smile he stared for a second, as he watched Kathy begin her final descent.
Final Look (2).jpg
While she looked up at him, he walked back to Jayne, smacked her big ass and released a handcuff, pulled her arms behind her and rehandcuffed her.

"Well, it's a busy day today at the Booty Bog as I'm going to call it. Edie, now you Kathy. But don't worry, all good things come in threes, and Jigglejelloass Jayne here will be joining you." Jayne's eyes opened wide in surprise, and she turned her thick curvaceous body to him. "Sorry, but your big ol ass has to go as much as I'll miss pounding you up it. No witnesses, babe."

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!! NNNNMMMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!" Jayne shook her head wildly no, but she knew it was wasted effort. He firmly took her by the arm and walked her to the edge of the bog. A plank was nearby and he laid it out for her to waddle down. Sobbing, she shuffled down it as he pushed her from behind with a long branch. When she got near the end, he tossed the branch aside and carefully walked up behind her.

"If I weren't going to enjoy this so much I'd say I'm sorry. But if it's any consolation I am going to miss that nice huge squishy ass of yours." With that he grabbed her hips, pulled her up against his pelvis for a moment, then stepped back. Raising his foot he gave her a healthy shove in the center of her ass with his foot. Jayne staggered/shuffled forward off the plank, and quickly sank through the surface. "How about that? Looks like a foot up your ass is effective at getting rid of people!" Laughing as he walked off the plank to solid ground, Jayne whimpered as she knew her fate.
Jiggly quicksand.jpg

Kathy disappeared as Jayne was getting her swift kick in the ass to her doom. Now it was Jayne's turn to be the subject of the cameras. As she watched in horror, her executioner came back out onto the plank, and unzipped his pants. He was enjoying himself as she moaned and struggled. It seemed to take forever for her to sink to Jayne, and it was torture. To see the guy she thought cared about her getting off as she sank to her death was too much. "It can't get any worse, i suppose." she thought to herself. Up to her neck and sinking fast, it seemed she was right. Except at that moment something warm and goopy hit her head and face. "EWWWWW!!!" Jayne thought. He had just cum all over her head.

Jayne's last moments above the surface were filled with him laughing at her as he zipped up his pants. "Wow, even your huge ass couldn't help you. Well, you were fun while you lasted...." As he walked away and darkness closed in around Jayne she heard him whistling "Whislt While You Work" from Snow White. Jayne wondered if she would be the last....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”