Me, my life and my fetish

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
1TeenShamedLoved

Me, my life and my fetish

Postby 1TeenShamedLoved » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:44 am

Hi everybody !

I'm come back... I wish you a good year !

I would like to know if there is the libertines people... Because I am. And I hope I'm not alone here... The fetish is not tied with my life... It's just strange to have the both...
Oh ! I'm French, if ever there is others... Give me a sign ;)

So, do you know if there is a production in France ?! Amateur or professional... I would like to try in photograph or maybe model...

Thanks for yours answers...

Have a great day :)

DaegonNeo

Re: Me, my life and my fetish

Postby DaegonNeo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:29 am

A good and exciting year to you as well.

Unfortunately, I dom't know of any European enthusiasts besides yourself, so modeling or photographing for you might be difficult. About the only way in which I could be any service would likely be editing or manipulating photos or videos, and I'm certainly an amateur at both of these.

Do you have any plans, or are they still being developed?
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

"Tolerance is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
-Socrates

[xdude]

Postby [xdude] » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Hey there I’ve been following along and while I don’t know of any Productions in France, I saw that there are 9 sites marked on the mud map in the general discussion board.

Happy hunting! Glad you’re with us.
“I need someone to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I’ve only done this a few times.”

John1212

Postby John1212 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:47 pm

I am from Russia and how you can understand I'm quicksand lover. I don't know why by with childhood I love to see on quicksand scenes in films. And in 12 I sink in mud first time. It's amazing feeling. And now when me 22 I continue to watch on quicksand video and sinking in mud.
I wonder if there are tours for people like us? and do you know interesting places with thick mud in Europe (any part)?
Sorry for my English. And if then i know some in my country ( in city where i lived many years ( I don't remember how say this on English) ) and if it's interested i can to watch on maps.

Return to “Stories”