My 1st story- let me know if you like it

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stucklegs

My 1st story- let me know if you like it

Postby stucklegs » Sun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

She knew she had him in her clutches- ever since their glances had met at the golf club cocktail party he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.
SHe was dressed very simply in a knee length tight hobble skirt that revealed the shape of her waist and hips, a tight cotton shirt, black estremely sheer seamed stockings and black patent stilletto heels that revealed a little toe cleaveage under the 15 dernier see through nylon mesh.
And she knew what her black sheer stocking legs were doing to him. She wasn't shy about making him suffer when she sat in one of the over stuffed living room chairs and slowly crossed and uncrossed her legs knowing he was watching her from the corner of his eye...and he was just close enough to hear the soft swishing sound from the rustling smooth nylon.
Now she thought it was time to go the kill so she slowly and discreetly straightened he crossed leg and let the patent stilleto pump dangle a bit but only just enough so he would notice the nylon wrinkles over the delicate arch of her foot and get an eyefull of the cuban heel and seams of soft full fashion stockings.
She knew he had seen the teasing display because he started looking rather agitated while he tried to his foucs on the conversation he was having with the trio of new acquintances standing around him.

She stood up and slowly started to make her way towards the grand hallway entrance. He immediately disengaged by politely excusing him the little gathering and followed her towrds the the front door the mansion. She paused as she made her way through the cr so he could catch up to her- when he was close enough she turned and smiled and looked right in his eys - he was clearly startled and barely managed to stuttering hello.
"I know you have been looking at me- come, I have a driver waiting outside as I don't like to drink and drive- I live only a few miles from the club".
Without another word she him lead to the parking lot where a non descript black sedan was waiting for them- the limo dirver was completelky unprepared that her client would be leaving so soon and immediately jumped out of the car and fumbled to open the rear car door.

As they got in she said " i hope you don't mind me dragging you away from the party but I thought we might spend alittle time getting to know each other".
She leaned slightly forward and he within seconds he was passionately kissing her.
She could feel how exctited he was by the passion with which he pressed her agianst him but she made sure to drive even wilder by kissing him back but only with slow deep restrained kisses and letting her lips linger over his so he could feel her excited breathing. His hands uncontrollably made their way up her nylon thighs and she let him get a feel of the silky smooth stocking tops but then her hand his in check- she wanted to toruture him some more so she used her hand to glide his slowly up and down her black stocking clad legs. SHe knew it was having the desried effect as her goraned in excitement while she continued to slowly lick his lips and probe his mouth with her tongue.

They drove to up to what must have been her house and she quickly extricated herself from him and opened the door.
"C'mon we're here" she said as she exited the car. He did the same and looked up at the house- a modestly sized but very pretty english stone mansion almost completely covered in ivy.

She made her way to the heavy wooden front door and unlocked it.

He followed close behing and as she looked back at him right before making her way into the house she gave a sly wicked smile as she saw his eyes trasfixed by her seamed nylon legs, her tight wool skirt and those toe revealing black patent leather stilletto's.

He was upon on her in seconds but she held him at bay and dropped her purse to the floor, "Come with me".

See went to a heavy set wooden door under a beautiful mahogeny staircase.
SHe unlocked it it and made her way down a dark staircose that obviously lead to the basement.
She quickly made her way down and he stayed close at hand and feverish from the sexual excitement.

SHe ushhered him inot a farily fast basement area with a stone floor. The illumibnation was soft and dime but he could make out that a but further in the mifdlle of the room there was what looked like a square pool framed by some slightly darker stones; inside the pool, which was almost flush with the edges, was what seems like a sandy carpet....it was difficult to tell exactly in the low light.

Before he could really orient himself form this momentary distraction she move in closer to him and passioniately pulled him close. He gave a deep passionate kiss and she pulled him tighter rubbing his throbbing penis against her body....he gorped her everywhere he could and she softly moaned as she conitnued to kiss him.

He his hans were clearly searching for he soft nylon things and legs and she obliged by slowoly lifting her knee right into his incontrollable grasp- as soon as he felt the slilky nylon he gave out a passiante groan. SHe pulled at his kneck to lift herself and she move her mouth close to his ear and gently licked his lobes.
The she sensually asked him "you wan to lick my stockings legs, don't you? You want to drive your tongue and down the sheer nylon and slowly make your way to my ankles and then my stocking toes?'
He gave out a gasping "yessss" as he groped her sexy body and legs uncontollably while she kept rubbing her nylon legs up and donw his stiff crotch.

"I might let you, but first he have to pass a little test"

She led him to the edge of the pool and then slowly moved behind and standing on her stocking tippy toes she hsulkily whispered again "I want you to step in there and walk across to me" and as she did she liked his ear giving out a slow sexy sigh....and teasingly she softly added "will you come to me at the other side, hmmmm?"

He was crazed he had no idea why she was asking and he didin't care- he was just goraning with his eyes closed as she reached her hands from behind him and worked his stiff cock and kept a silky leg rubbing up and down his.

She pushed him ever so slightly forward and gave out a load sigh of pleasure as he willingly took the next steps so that he could finally reach the other edge and have her.

On his first step his foot sank just beyond the soul of the shoe but on his seond step his foot disappeared in what seems like soft wet sand.
She stared with a grin as the surface he had stepped into seemed to quiver as he distrubed the serene flat surface and he created slow lazy ripples that slowly made their way to the edge of the pool and lapped a slightly over the sourronding stone. The sand gave out a slight slurp and gurgle as he shifted his weight in the unstable morass.

She want around to the other side of the sandy pool, her stilletto's clicking loudly against the stone floor.

When she got there she looked at him as he tried to take a third step forward- he managed to free his leg just enough but as he the shift in weight to his other legs made it sinnk deeper again making the the thick soft sandy surface undulate lazily.
As he did step forward, the sand hungrily took his foot with a loud gurgling slurp. He looked down confused and just starting to come out of hius sexual trance- he was confused and looked around at the sticky gooey sand surrounding him....he tried pumping his legs to try to get out sdomehow and continue to move forwrd but this time it didn't work- the sand just hungrily lapped at his legs and he sanf slowly to his knees.
He started to painick a bit and goraned and quicly looked up at her standing at the opposite edge.

She smiled at him and then gave a little teasing giggle- "is something wrong?" she said in a mocking tone.
He struggled violently trying to pull a leg out only making the sticky sound slurp and quicker while he sank beyong his knees.

"Oh, poor darling, is the sand too soft, and sticky for you to get out? hmmm? Is it starting to slowly swallow you?"

He looked down at the quagmire now inching up his thighs and then back at her "ohhhh please, i can't get out! it's slowly swallowing me and....."
The sand gave way some more with another lazy gurgle and he tuggeds again trying to find some way out.

She rubbed her sexy nylon leg up the other again making that sexy swooshing sound and then letting her stilletto shoe fall to ground revealing her sexy stocking toes he had so desired.
"Yes, it's quicksand" and giggled mockingly again, " and so thick and inescapable. And struggling will only make it worse- the more you move the faster you sink. Poor little thing, you walked right into my little trap. Of course, if you make it to me then you can do anything you want with me...but you won't" and she giggles and slowly wiggled her stocking toes at him and then stood right on the edge which was just inches out of his reach and walked on her tiptoes so he get a full view.

He groaned in excitement and depseration and she moaned with pleasure.

The sand had now swa;llowed him to his chest- he tried to use his arms to push down on the sand service but wuth asloud sickening slurp the quisksand swallowed those to and again the morass quickvered and rippled around the poor victim.

"oh, now what's worng? that didn't work either? you're arms are now in my trap? You keep on struggling and I told you you are only going to make this go faster....but since your arms are out of the way maybe we canba little fun before it's ove....unfortuantely for you sweetie I don't think there is much time left" and with that he have another depesprate jolt tha swallowed him almost to his shoulders.

She slowly extended her sexy stocking foot on his shoulder smiling at him. He could smell the leather from her sexy stilletto

"C'mon, lick my toes while you still can. There isn't much time left...."

He hungrily swallowed her stocking toes as she moaned watching the soft gooey sand devour him.
The sand now slowly starting surround his his face wihile her toes where deep in his mouth- he gave another despereate moan and she looked intently at him and licked her lip at him in those few minutes left.
"You are about to go under my poor little slave, lick my sexy feet.....it's goodbye now....".

bluemooone

Re: My 1st story- let me know if you like it

Postby bluemooone » Mon May 03, 2010 12:22 am

awesome!! :D :D :D

snake

Postby snake » Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 am

Good to see another F/m story.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 am

Nicely done! :D

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue May 04, 2010 10:03 am

I've always liked stockings, though not to THAT degree, heh. (Never particularly wanted to lick them, heh.) But yeah, sexy stuff.

Sandyandy

Postby Sandyandy » Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Fantastic stuff.
Thanks for posting :)

Return to “Stories”