No. 8: Part 2

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tech43

No. 8: Part 2

Postby tech43 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:25 am

No. 8 Part 2
Female/female, bondage, quicksand, submergence, pantyhose

Day 3
It was the third day of her session and Sarah, (previously known as Number 8) woke up in a comfy bed that bed was in Heather’s house (previously known as Number 3). Since they had become acquainted over the past two days, and trust had been established during the first two days’ worth of sessions scheduled by The Group, a sort of friendship had formed. Once based out of mutual desires, deviant behavior and daring trust. Heather was the one who divulged her name first and closed her announcement by addressing Number 8 by her given name of, Sarah.

However in order as to not risk the newly forming relationship, they slept in separate rooms. Sarah woke early that morning, the third day of her “session”, still dressed in her long t-shirt and yoga tights strolled out of her bedroom, she brushed her teeth and strolled downstairs. Realizing she was the only one awake she decided to take a tour of the property herself. Last night, over coffee, Heather had shared some more details about her property and Sarah’s curiosity was getting the best of her. Heather’s home was located on a hundred acre property; the house set well off the road was privately nestled amount trees and a fence that ran along the border of the road and then followed along the sides of the property as well. The back side of the property had a natural border of a large creek that Sarah used for natural irrigation to supply water to her pits. She had inherited the land from her late uncle who always treated her like a daughter and with it came a four bedroom home, two barns, several sheds and a flowing creek. The mud pits Heather constructed were five in total, she had dug them herself with the backhoe that also came with the farm.

Sarah, not wanting to wake Heather, slipped on the ballet slippers as she snuck out the back door and tiptoed away from the house to the path that led her to the woods and eventually the first of the mud pits. The morning was still cool and mist rose from the meadow that she crossed through before entering the woods. In a few minutes she reached the first pit, the very mud pit that she spent time in, completely bound. Her breathing increased as she remembered the feeling of being trapped down in there, bound helplessly and breathing only through that tube as her body was completely submerged. Her legs rubbed together, and her fingers caressed the outline of her shape. She smiled, and brought herself back to reality and mumbled something close to, “later, my new friend, I have exploring to do”. She turned slowly and continued down the unexplored path eager to find out more about this “farm of fun”.

Continuing down the path, Sarah came to the second of five pits, another large pit filled with what appeared to be white clay. This pit was enclosed in shed with a hole of in the floor and was equipped with lights, heated and air conditioned as well as (according to Heather); the pit was heated as well. She smiled again and moved on. The next pit appeared to real quicksand; she could see the gritty surfaces and poked it with a long stick that slowly pushed beneath the surface. The fourth pit was as another peat pit, thick and deep she assumed. Then she came to the last pit, number 5. This one looked different, much different; this must be the one she talked about last night. It was the pit filled with Oobleck, a combination of water and cornstarch that Heather then added coloring to, so it had a pleasant earth tone to it. Next to the pit was a small shed, Sarah opened the door to the shed and looked inside. In it she found a coiled up garden hose (most likely for cleaning off), and a series of stackable plastic bins with lids on them.

Sarah opened the first bin to find a stockpile of pantyhose; the second had leotards and the third various ballet slippers, Irish ghillie slippers, little ped socks and at least one pair of ballet heels. The last bin had nylon straps carefully coiled and arranged by length. Hanging to the left of the bins were a few towels, again for clean up most likely. Sarah smiled and thought about what Heather stated about the Oobleck pit, that it would pull the pantyhose right off your body if you wore nothing else, it was thick and would tightly compress your body as you sank into it. She smiled again, wider this time. She paused, looked around as if she was being watched, smiled again and started to undress. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and slipped of the yoga tights. Opening the pantyhose bin, she picked out a pair of nude, sheer pantyhose and pulled them up over each leg and over her hips. They felt a little big on her, then she remembered Heather said she like queen sized pantyhose for this pit since as you struggled you could feel them shimmy and slide over your body. The larger size also allowed the Oobleck to “pull” them off of you easier.

“No bondage this time, no ballet heels or slippers” Sarah said to herself. She stood there in nothing but a pair of nude pantyhose; they were so big on her that she was able to pull waist band up over her breasts as if it was a body stocking and still she could feel the didn’t fit as tight as pantyhose that she’d normally buy. She inched closer to the pit, looked around again and stepped in. At first, it supported her weight, she tried to walk in further and upon reaching the center of the quaking mass she stopped. The surface bowed and quivered, then slowly she started her decent. The sensation was completely different from the mud pit, it was slower almost more methodical as it enveloped her body. She could feel it sliding up her legs that she had already and purposely placed together on her final steps into the pit. The Oobleck covered her feet and ankles, shapely calves and now her knees slowly disappeared beneath the surface. It was starting its compression of her legs, pushing them ever closer together; she started shifting her legs up and down, up and down over and over again. Although it wasn’t easy she managed, mind you, only through sheer determination, to point both of her feet straight down as she shifted her legs. “I might not be wearing ballet heels again, but I just LOVE the feeling of my little feet, helplessly pointed toward the bottom.” Sarah thought to herself.

By now the Oobleck was over the knees and squeezing her thighs together as it was moments from consuming her crotch and ass. She slowly ran her fingers over the surface of her impending, mucky, earth tone prison; watching as it stuck to her hands and fingers then simply yet slowly fell off. The thick material started pressing firmly against her privates, the pantyhose gave way and rather than acting as a thin barrier allowed the invasion of the extremely thick Oobleck to penetrate her slightly. She gasped; Sarah’s eyes widened as she threw her head back and bit her bottom lip. The Oobleck forced its way between her ass cheeks, pressing the over-sized pantyhose deep between them and firmly smashing against her. She wiggled and thrashed about, but the Oobleck only press harder, as she was enjoying the sensation of her ass being forced apart she very quickly realized it was doing same to her front regions as well. Again, the oversized pantyhose offered no defense against the invading Oobleck. It pressed and forced the nude colored nylon into her, she gasped louder, her body quaked violently, her head thrown back, eyes wide aimlessly fixed on the sky above. She twitched, wrenched against the pit and struggled as she sank deeper into the earth, tone Oobleck.

Her body slowly being consumed now to her belly button, she pressed against the surface with her hands only to have them plunge below. She purposely pressed them against her sides, feeling the pantyhose sliding around under her finger tips. It was being forced up her body as she sank deeper; she could feel the extra material folding as the Oobleck pushed against it only pull her body deeper. As she struggled she could feel the queen sized pantyhose massaging her skin from her toes to belly and the small of her back. It still pressed deep into her ass and crotch, now starting fills them; she writhed against the sensations wreaking havoc with her senses. She moaned loader now, mouth gasping to take in air, nostrils flaring, hands and finger tips clutching her pantyhose covered thighs now deep in the muck. Her struggles and movements only took her deeper; she paused for a moment to look down as she felt the Oobleck against the bottoms of her perfect breasts. They, for a moment rested on the surface only to be pushed upwards as her body was pulled deeper. She struggled again, this time trying to use her now submerged hands to push up against the force of her body being dragged deeper, she felt the soft caress over most of her body as the pantyhose slide and shifted from her pointed little feet all the way up to her nipples. The sensation overwhelmed her and she lost focus relaxing her struggle only to feel her breasts slip beneath the every accepting Oobleck. The pantyhose, loose and shifting over her entire body now, pressed deep between her ass cheeks and firmly and deep into her crotch. Her arms still pinned against her sides, she struggled helplessly as her shoulders went under. Her body, overcome with sexual sensations, writhed and violently quaked in the deep pit. Her head, once again thrown back, eyes wild, flickering about in her head as she attempted to focus on anything as the waves of orgasmic bliss overtook her mental faculties. With all this thrashing, orgasmic pleasure and overwhelming sensations of the nude, queen sized pantyhose sliding over her body and into her she never was aware she had a spectator.

Heather sat in the shadows watching the whole spectacle from the moment Sarah reached the first pit. She had been awaken by the sound of the house door latching closed, despite Sarah’s attempts to be quiet, Heather who was use to an extremely quiet house woke up to the slightest noise. She slipped on her ballet slippers and still dressed in her own t-shirt and ankle length yoga tights, followed Sarah at a distance, watching and waiting. She observed her looking over the 5 pits, poking the surfaces with sticks and exploring the storage shed at the fifth. She tried not to get excited as she watched Sarah strip naked and gently put on the nude, queen sized hosiery before entering the Oobleck pit. She knew what was coming, and she was going to wait this out, if only to teach Sarah a lesson. Heather watched as Sarah’s breasts slipped beneath the surface of the Oobleck and slowly creeped up and over her shoulders, “A little further my dear then I’ll make myself known”, she thought to herself.

Sarah continued to moan and wiggle her petite body deeper into the compressing pit, the Oobleck pulled, pushed and gripped her pantyhose almost begging her to slither her way deeper. Her pointed little feet ached as they couldn’t have been bent any further, her toes contorted straight down attempting to wiggle ever so carefully attempting to find a bottom. But, sadly for her, there still was none. Her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs were compressed tightly together and despite how tight it was for her legs the Oobleck still seemed to stretch her pantyhose deep inside her almost like the dildos that had penetrated her yesterday. Her ass cheeks spread open with only the hosiery and the muck pressing deeper as it wedged itself into her. Sarah’s breathing was labored as the tightness of the pit was slowly compressing her chest. Her breasts both were pushed up and against her frame creating a dual pain and pleasure experience. She continued to wiggle the best she could, however for a moment she considered her situation and thoughts raced through her sexually distracted mind.

“OH SHIT!” Sarah said to herself as the Oobleck started to force her face upwards as the earth tone grim creeped up her neck to her chin and around the base of her ears. She whimpered and moaned, trying to contemplate her dire situation all the while striving to not be distracted from sensations being felt all over and practically in her body. “What have I done?! I can’t move my arms, my legs are pinned together and I still can’t feel a bottom.” Just then, as she continued to turn her face upward to keep the Oobleck from pouring into her mouth and nostrils, as her ears started to fill up with the slow moving man-made quagmire she felt it! The bottom! The tips of her toes came to rest on the bottom of the Oobleck pit; she had to keep her feet pointed no more than ever just to keep her nose above the surface. “There is no breathing tube today girl, I hope Heather wakes up soon or I’m done.” Sarah mumbled out load to herself, trying to not let any of the muck into her mouth. Just then, she saw some branches move, and a silhouette appear just out of her direct line of sight.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Heather proclaimed, making a fuss over her catch. “I see you’ve had a busy morning dear. You may not be aware, but I’ve been watching you for some time. I followed you since you left the house; nothing gets past me on my land you know. You carefully looked over each pit, poking them with sticks, creeping around all of them until you ended here. I watched you go through the bins of goodies, picking out the nude, queen pantyhose that must be pressed deep in places you never thought pantyhose would go. It feels great doesn’t it? WELL, doesn’t it?!” Heather paused looking for a response from the trapped Sarah.

“mmmm hhhhhhh” Was all Sarah could get out, as now the Oobleck had covered her mouth and all that was left were her pleading eyes and her nose.

“That’s right my dear, it does feel good. Thing is this pit wasn’t really quite ready for a good sink, as I needed to add some water to soften it up a bit to prepare for you. I had hoped to show you how I cared for my pits today, having you assist me with pit preparation. But, you, you had to let your curiosity get the better of you and just go in yourself without letting me know. I guess it is my fault though, I never taught you the most important rules; #1 NEVER Sink alone as an unexperienced sinker on my land. #2 When and IF you sink alone, ALWAYS leave a note detailing when you left and what pit you’re going to. But, hey, now you know the rules and really, you have a complete and frankly better understanding of the importance of them. Don’t you?”

“mmmm hhhhhh” Sarah replied.
Heather crept closer, put her finger to her chin, thought for a moment and quietly said, “Now, what to do with you? Well, tell you what, I’m going to let you balance there a bit longer while I set up the tools needed to better hydrate that pit.”

Sarah’s eyes got as wide as ever, she desperately tried not to move and focused on her pointed little feet, the only lifeline she had at the moment. She could barely watch Heather open the shed, take out the hose and attach a long metal pipe to it. Turning on the water, she started to probe the Oobleck pit with the metal pipe as water flowed out of it. Sarah started to feel a cool sensation come over her body and the pit started to liquefy and she was able to move better moment by moment. Heather never broke eye contact with Sarah, Heather looked pleased and yet there was a devilish grin about her; a grin that told Sarah that Heather was making plans for her, plans that would make sure Sarah knew who was always to be in control.

“Now, I want you to slowly attempt to bring your hands to the surface. I’ll be placing a wooden board across the pit in a moment and you’ll use it to start to pull your body up and out. I’m not pulling you out myself, you got yourself in there, and you’ll get yourself out. I’m only going to make it easier dear.” Heather proclaimed.

Slowly, ever so slowly Sarah pulled her hands and arms free. Then, slowly using the board, she pulled her body upward toward the surface. She quivered as the sensation of the pantyhose being pulled on by the Oobleck created more sensations that tried to distract her from her new goal. She felt the hosiery slide out of her ass along with what felt like a huge wad of Oobleck as well as from her now extremely sensitive crotch. She lost her grip for a moment as she was overcome by the sensation of hosiery sliding from her crotch an unexpected positive moment amongst the stress of her current situation.

Heather just watched, all the while formulating a plan; a devious, delicious plan. The kind of plan that would lock Sarah in to be her playmate for a long time as well as the kind that would teach her a lesson why you don’t play alone. Sure she’d let her come and go from the property; after all she wasn’t going to kidnap her. But, what she was going to do to Sarah would have her coming back for more hopefully every weekend, vacation day, holiday and whenever Sarah had the desire.

FLOP! The sound of Sarah’s mucky body broke Heather’s train of thought. She looked to find Sarah collapsed on the board placed across the span of the Oobleck pit. Pantyhose just about pulled from her exhausted body, she laid there moaning and quivering. “Good, you’re out.” Heather said softly. “Let’s get you cleaned off, changed back into your t-shirt, yoga tights and slippers. We’ll have a hardy breakfast and coffee. Then we need to discuss your future dear, what will transpire the rest of the day for you and why you’ll need to call off sick from work tomorrow.” Heather grinned, put her hand out to Sarah and followed up with, “well… let’s go.”

Return to “Stories”