No. 8: Part 3

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tech43

No. 8: Part 3

Postby tech43 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:27 am

No. 8 Part 3
Female/female, bondage, quicksand, submergence, pantyhose

Day 4
“Knock, knock, knock”

Sarah sat up in her bed, rubbed her eyes and said, “Come in”
Heather opened the door as she balanced a breakfast tray, “Good morning sleepy head. You were out like a light last night; you barely had enough energy to eat something for dinner, shower and crawl into bed. Must have really wore yourself out in that pit all by your self yesterday.” She had a tone about her and a devilish grin as she placed the tray on the bed. “I have quite a day planned for you, you were bad yesterday and you need to be taught a lesson. Did you call out of work like I suggested?”

Sarah reached for the cup of coffee, took a sip and looked around the room. The sun was barely up and shining in the bedroom window, birds were just starting to sing out in the forest and cool of the night was starting to fade as a breeze blew in through the open bedroom window. Her sleepy eyes tried to focus as she scanned the room looking for Heather. There she was, sitting in the chair in the corner, Sarah studied her already curious as to what her outfit was for the day. Heather was in her usual “casual” wear that Heather had become accustom to at the farm. She could see Heather’s little feet covered in soft, pink ballet slippers, hosiery glistened on her legs as the morning sun broke through the window and started lighting up the room. She had a full body leotard on, that covered her arms and has a high turtle neck on it, zipping closed from behind. The legs looked cut high; probably a thong back, Heather did like those the most.

“Yes, I called, I was up about an hour ago to go to the bathroom and left a message on my boss’s voicemail that I wasn’t feeling well and wouldn’t be in today.” Sarah took another sip of coffee. “You see to be in a rush, eager for something there Heather?” Reaching for a muffin, Sarah took a bite all the while keeping eye contact with Heather.

“Yes, yes I am, I have plans for you today. Plans that you’ll never forget. Today will either take you deeper, no pun intended, into our trust for each other or…” Heather paused to collect her thoughts, “Or, you’ll have your fill of me and this fetish of yours and you’ll never want to act it out again.” She stood up and walked for the bedroom door. Sarah couldn’t help but stare at Heather’s perfect ass; the black, thong leotard wedged deep between those perfect pantyhose covered ass cheeks. Her hosiery was back-seamed and looking closer, Sarah realized she was layered, shiny nude pantyhose under a pair of professional, back-seamed fishnet tights that were flesh colored as well.

“Your outfit for the day is on your dresser, I brought it in earlier. Make sure you’re dressed and ready in 15 minutes, I’d try to use the bathroom again if I were you, you’re going to have a long day dear.” Heather’s devilish grin grew wider as she strolled out the door. Sarah, realized at that moment that Heather was right, today would determine whether she’d be back or not. The mystery intrigued her and yet, she was kind of concerned or was it scared? Well, she’d just have to find out.
Sarah walked from the bed to the dresser to have a look at her “uniform of the day”, it wasn’t like Heather’s. She found stacked on top of the dresser her outfit that she was sure would be completely muddy by the end of the day. One pair of black, Irish Dance Ghillies. One pair of black, opaque footed tights. One black, sleeveless, thong leotard. “HUH, no toys, no vibrators, no plugs? What gives?” She thought. Sarah started to inch the tights over her little feet and up her legs. She pulled on the leotard and felt the thong wedge it way up into her ass, it made her smile. And last but not least, she placed her little feet into the Ghillies and laced them up and around each ankle. The Ghillies were new to her, they had the sole of a ballet slipper but were much lower cut, revealing her toes more and if it weren’t for the laces they would never stay on.

Heather was waiting for Sarah in the kitchen, she was holding a shiny black tube in one hand and leather straps in the other. “Aaahhh, there you are, good, come over here and lay down on the floor for me” Sarah did as she was told, looking confused, she asked, “what, what are we doing today?” Heather put her finger to her lip making the sssshhhh sound as she bent down in front of Sarah. Heather pulled her hands from behind her back and produced a healthy handful of rope. “Today will be different for you. Today, you’ll be punished for your actions yesterday and believe me when I say, Today will push you to a new place.”

A slightly worried expression overtook Sarah’s face, but she had trust in Heather and realized that she most likely didn’t have much of a choice; at least not if she wanted to continue this relationship. She stood there like a statue, watching Heather tightly bind her legs together; first at the upper thigh, almost up against her crotch, then just above the knees, then below the knees and finally at the ankles. Each time she bound her legs in a new spot she carefully wrapped the rope around the legs binding them together, then she would weave the rope between her legs to bind the rope to itself front to back. The result produced a very tight binding that didn’t allow Sarah any movement what-so-ever.

“Turn around dear.” Heather whispered.

Sarah attempted to comply, and little by little, she shuffled her feet carefully until she was facing away from Heather. Heather proceeded to methodically bind Sarah’s hands at the wrists, then her elbows pulling them tight together. The rope weaved over Sarah’s shoulders and around her chest. With each wrap, it got tighter and tighter as the rope was secured both above and below her heaving breasts then back over her shoulders.

“We have to make this secure dear, nice and tight and secure” Heather stated. She continued to secure Sarah’s upper body with the rope, and then she tied the two parts together. Sarah was a bit confused at this point as Heather started to bind the ropes that secured her legs to the ropes that secured her upper body.

“Why are you binding me like this Heather?” Sarah asked.

“Never you mind for right now dear. All will be revealed shortly, I’ve been up all night thinking up this one just for you.” Heather said with an evil smile.

Heather stepped back and admired her work. She smiled some more then proceeded to gently run her finger tips over Sarah’s body; following every curve and crevasse. Sarah moaned as Heather’s fingers stroked her nylon covered crotch and she began to get weak in the knees. Seeing this, Heather pulled her hand back, smiled some more and gently whispered in Sarah’s ear, “now, now, we can’t have you falling over or enjoying yourself today, after all, you are to be punished.” Heather spun on the ball of her right foot and glided off across the room to retrieve a cart. She returned, spun Sarah into position and placed her on the cart then proceeded to wheel Sarah off to the mud pit she had prepared for this “special session”.

After a few short minutes they arrived at a pit, this pit was filled with thick peat. It was about 8 feet deep and had a crane rigged over it that was designed to swing from dry land to over the center of the pit. Sarah saw a box sitting close by with some items in it “is that for me?” she asked Heather.

“You bet it is baby. Here let me show you.” Heather reached into the box and pulled out a black, rubber gag with a hose fixed onto it. “OPEN” was all she said as she forced it into Sarah’s mouth. “You’ll remember this from your earlier session. You’ll need this today.” Heather secured all the straps and double checked them to insure the apparatus wouldn’t come off. She then pulled ear and nose plugs from the box and inserted them into Sarah’s ears and nostrils, this panicked Sarah a bit, but that was all a part of the plan. Sarah’s eyes were wide they were filled with worry, then fear, the excitement then back to fear. They raced back and forth and pleaded with Heather to communicate her intentions. But Heather, refused.

“MMMMMMM, MMMM, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MMMM, MMMMMMM!!!!!!” was all Sarah could get out.

“I told you to keep quiet dear. Once I have everything in place I’ll explain what is going to take place today. You are going to LOVE it!” Heather said as she bent down to Sarah’s ankles pulling a heavy duty nylon strap from the box. She shoved it between Sarah’s shins and pulled it down until it met with the rope that bound her ankles together. Heather tied the ends of the strap into a loop then stood up to grab a hook attached to cable that hung from an electric winch mounted to crane arm.

Suddenly, it was becoming very clear to Sarah what was going to take place and the thought of this kind of sink terrified her. Her eyes became as wide as they could, they looked wild and mad with a crazed kind of fear. She tried to verbally protest but all she could get out was, “MMMMMM!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!! MM! MMMM!!! MMM!” Which only made Heather laugh, and laugh.

Heather reached over to the side of the crane support beam to grab the control box, pressed the Up button to hoist Sarah up in to the air. Her little feet rose higher and higher, pulling her bound legs with them, then her torso and eventually the rest of her. Sarah now hung about 2 feet off the ground. Eyes still wide with panic, they raced about looking for, but not finding a way out of this situation. Heather knelt down in front of Sarah’s head, caressed her face and said, “Now dear, you are going to experience quicksand bondage in a whole new way. You see, this peat pit is 8 feet deep and you’ll be lowered into it. That tube that is strapped to your pretty little face is going to be your lifeline to the surface world, your only means of air. And I have one last thing to take care of in regards to your bondage. She turned for a moment and produced a spandex hood with the mouth area cut out. Carefully working it over Sarah’s head and pulling the breathing tube through the hole she pulled the hood into place. She then took a roll of foam tape and wrapped it around Sarah’s head covering where her eyes would be then down around her chin.

Sarah screamed through the gag as loud as she could, Heather watched Sarah’s chest heaving in and out and she started to struggle against her bonds. Heather could hear the black nylon tights rubbing wildly against each other and Sarah writhed and struggled in her bonds hanging there helplessly upside down. Heather allowed this to go on for about a minute or so before she swung Sarah over the center of the peat pit.

Then, the down button was pushed. Slowly, Sarah descended into toward the deep, thick pit of peat. She continued to struggle, but it was no use, this didn’t stop her from trying. Her chest heaved with panicked breathing, her body struggled against the bonds, and nylon covered body part rubbing against nylon covered body part. Her little feet twitched and flexed, pointing straight up then rolled about, over and over again. Her hands, bound behind her back flexed and her fingers struggled to find a knot to untie but it was no use. All her struggling was for not, her fate was sealed.

“NOW DEAR…” Heather yelled so she could hear through the foam tape and ear plugs, “YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO SLOW YOUR BREATHING SO YOU DON’T PASS OUT. ALL THAT QUICK BREATHING IS GOING TO DEPRIVE YOU OF NEEDED OXYGEN. SLOW DOWN SARAH, SLOW IT DOWN.”

Sarah took the advice and started to control her breathing, knowing there was no way out until the ordeal was over with. She slowly but surely slowed her breathing and could feel the cool air as she slowly inhaled then exhaled, paused and repeated. She did this over and over and she could feel herself relaxing a bit despite her situation. Her breathing slowed down just in time for her to feel her body jerk a bit as the winch came to life and started to lower her down into the muck. Her breathing picked up a bit and she struggled in her bonds a little, but all in all, she accepted her fate. After all, it was only temporary. Right?

Heather stood on firm ground with the winch control in hand. She looked around, reached behind the empty box that had the “supplies” in it and grasped a 5 foot broom handle with a vibrating wand taped to one end. She turned back to the pit and the helplessly bound Sarah and proceeded to continue watching the slow decent toward the mire. Sarah was now just 5 inches from the surface, her body helpless, Heather could hear Sarah’s breathing as it exited and entered the tube.

3 inches from the surface. 1 inch from the surface. Then her tip of the top of Sarah’s head touched. “And it begins.” Heather hissed through an evil smile.

Sounds of panic flowed out of the tube and Sarah was realizing that she was starting her unwilling dive upside down into the deep peat pit. Unrecognizable sounds, maybe attempts at words of panic and protest, but unrecognizable all the same. Sarah now struggled violently in her bonds and Heather could hear the black, nylon tights rubbing violently against each other as Sarah’s legs struggled hard against the ropes. Her little feet flexed and pointed wildly, her bound hands struggled and fingers wildly clawed for a way out but found none. Her breasts, tightly bound between the ropes heaved and compacted themselves under the leotard and her ass spread apart by the thong of the leotard twitched with fear. Never before had Heather witnessed someone struggle so much, display so much fear and panic in their bonds. The show was incredible and turned her on in the most spectacular way!

As Sarah’s pretty little head dipped beneath the surface her struggles increased, her entire body went into a struggling spasm. Heather thought for a moment that Sarah’s rock hard nipples would pierce through the leotard at any moment. Soon her shoulders submerged then her breasts. Heather watched Sarah stomach twitch and then match the rhythm of her breathing. Soon enough even her spandex covered perfect little stomach sank into the peat. Now with her crotch just inches from submerging, Heather stopped the winch and applied the vibrator against her crotch. It was set to high and Heather didn’t hesitate to press it firmly into Sarah. This produced a whole new level of sounds from the end of the tube as well as continued violent spasms over what was left of her body above the surface of the pit.

Heather peaked around to see Sarah’s back side, only to witness her ass flexing uncontrollably. The thong of the leotard was now buried deep between her ass cheeks as the nylon from her tights was pulled deeper and deeper into her ass. She looked up Sarah’s tightly bound legs, watching them struggle and flex; she could hear the nylons rubbing and the ropes creaking against Sarah’s struggles. Her Ghillie clad little feet, flexed to a perfect point and seemed to get stuck that was for several minutes as she tensed up both of her legs in their bonds. Most likely a reaction to the vibrator pushed hard against her now pulsating and wet crotch.

Heather pressed the down button again and allowed the vibrator to plunge beneath the surface of the mud with Sarah as the deep, unforgiving pit accepted more of her helpless body. Deeper, deeper she went, struggling and twitching with everything she had. Heather had to drop to a squatting position now if she wanted to keep that vibrator tip against Sarah’s sensitive areas. Deeper and deeper Sarah’s body was lowered into the peat, now the only thing that could be seen of Sarah was from her knees to her pointed little feet. And then, her knees were gone. Then her calves, and with that, Heather had to pull the vibrator out as she ran out of handle to hold. Now the only visible of Sarah were her ankles and feet. Those sexy little, pointed feet. But, those had to go eventually. And they did. Sarah was completely submerged in the peat, and the winch hadn’t even stopped yet. Heather could hear the sounds of protest, fear and struggle coming from the breathing tube. She waited for a few more moments, and then stopped the winch. She reached for her iPhone and set a 15 minute timer.

Heather turned and set up a lounge chair there by the pit, she sat down and caressed her body enjoying the tingly feeling of her finger tips gliding over the tights and leotard. She loved the way her legs looked in the back-seamed fishnets with the pantyhose underneath. They glistened in the sunlight and her feet looked perfect in the ballet slippers, like Sarah’s they were tiny and when pointed looked perfect. She picked up the muddy vibrator, removed it from the handle and started to please herself. She moaned and twitched, sliding her legs against one another, she pressed the vibrator against herself harder as she lay there thinking of Sarah in her helpless predicament. She smiled, listened for a moment for Sarah’ breathing, yep all was good, then went back to pleasing herself. She moaned and screamed as she reached climax, her own body flexing, legs taught and feet pointed. After a few brief moments of recovery, she peeled off her ballet slippers, grabbed the remote and set it by the pit. Then, ever so slowly, eased herself into the peat pit and worked her way over to Sarah’s helpless body. She could hear Sarah’s breathing interrupted with a sound of surprise as she wrapped her legs around Sarah’s and began grinding herself against Sarah’s bound legs.

Heather reached her right hand down into the depths of the mire, to find Sarah’s crotch and began to rub her fingers into it. This caused Sarah to start moving in rhythm with each stroke. This rhythm then matched Heathers humping and the two moved in a synergy until both climaxed again. Feeling please with herself, Heather let go of Sarah and allowed herself to sink into the peat up to her ears. She shimmied her legs together to feel the fishnet gliding over the pantyhose underneath. Then she stopped so as to keep her up turned face just above the surface of the mud. Her face was perfectly framed now by the peat pit, it was her most favorite position to be in when in a mud pit.

Suddenly, Heather’s alarm went off on her phone and she snapped herself out of her bliss. Slowly struggled over to the edge of the pit and extricated herself from it. She walked over to the one side where there was a water hose and cleaned herself off. Then, she began to activate the winch and lifted Sarah from the depths, swing her over sold ground and take the hose to her muddy little body. Carefully, she unwrapped Sarah’s head, removed the hood and then the gag harness with breathing tube. She removed the nose and ear plugs knelt down in front of her face and smiled.

“Well? Are you enjoying yourself my dear?” Heather said with a smile.

“At first no, I was terrified! Then you added the vibrator as I dropped into the pit and that kind of distracted me, but then I would start thinking about my situation and the fear rushed over me again. But then the vibrator would pull me back. THEN! Then you climbed in with me and started grinding against my bound legs. What the hell was that Heather!? Holy Crap was that different! I mean seriously there I am; covered in tights and a leotard that by the way has worked deep into my ass, bound from my shoulders to my ankles, suspended upside down, gagged, had hearing and site taken from me. Then submerged into a deep pit of thick peat, VIBRATED till I came multiple times; then I feel you climb onto my legs and begin to wrap your legs around mine and hump you crotch against my legs while you pushing you fingers into me through my leotard and tights! I was scared out of my mind, placed into a world of helplessness like I’ve never experienced before, sexually frustrated, used as a grinding post and COMPLETELY submerged UPSIDE DOWN!! Honestly I don’t know if I liked it or not. I really don’t know.” Sarah replied in a panicked yet joyful voice.

“Well then, since you are SO indecisive about the whole experience, I suppose its back in for another 15 to 30 minutes.” Heather stated.

As Sarah attempted to protest, Heather jammed to gag back into her mouth with the breathing tube attached. Plugged her ears and nose and pulled the wet hood back over her head. She wrapped the tape around Sarah’s head again then shoved her back over the pit; however this time there would be no vibrator as a distraction. She pressed the down button for the winch, and watched Sarah’s helpless body drop into the peat pit from a second time. Sounds of panicked moans and heavy breathing coming from the end of the breathing tube filled the air as half of her body was accepted by the mire. Heather stood there watching until tips of Sarah’s pointed little feet sank beneath the surface and she was gone again.

“I think I’ll set a 10 minute timer, pull her out half way then wait a few minutes then drop her back in for another 15 minutes. Yes, yes that sounds great!” Heather thought to herself. Setting the timer, she sat down on her lounge chair sunning herself for the next 10 minutes. She pulled Sarah up half way, pressed the vibrator against her crotch until she almost came, and then dropped her back in for another 15 minutes. The final alarm went off and Heather retrieved her bound little friend. She carefully swung her over dry land, turned on the hose and cleaned her off. Then, gently lowered her onto the lounge chair and disconnected the winch. Unwrapped her head and removed the plugs and gag. She poured fresh water over Sarah’s head and cleaned her off thoroughly. Sarah opened her eyes, beggingly looked up at Heather and said, “No more. I honestly can’t tell you if I like it or not, but I can’t take any more today. My body aches, my legs hurt from being bound so long and I think my hands are numb, I promise, I’ll be good.”

“Very well then, the purpose of this exercise has been fulfilled. No more for today. I’ll untie you now and together, when you’re able, we’ll walk back to house to get properly cleaned up then it is lunch time.” Heather said as she started to untie Sarah’s arms and hands, allowed her time to recuperate and when she was ready, they headed for the house.

“After lunch we’ll sit and relax, maybe put in a movie” Heather said to Sarah as they reached the back door.

“That sounds good, I want to change in to something comfortable though.” Sarah replied.

Heather smiled, “Me too.”

After they both thoroughly cleaned up in a nice hot shower, both went to their rooms and got changed, apparently, they’ve been spending so much time together that their individual idea of “comfortable” had become the same. They met each other in the kitchen similar outfits, nothing but a large t-shirt and nude pantyhose with little no-show footies or PEDS over the pantyhose. Except Sarah’s were nude in color and Heather’s were black. They laughed at one another as they almost matched perfectly.

“Footies huh?” Heather stated.
“Yeah, in like them over the hosiery in case I step in something sticky in the kitchen, plus it adds a little extra padding under my feet” Sarah replied.
“Funny, I couldn’t agree more.” Heather said smiling as she started to make lunch. “Any suggestions for a movie?”
“I like thrillers, or Sci-fi” Sarah said as she poured a glass of wine for herself and one for Heather.
“hhmmm, how about ’47 Meters Down’?” Heather suggested.
“Sounds good, I say we settle in, watch a movie, finish this bottle of wine and call it a day. I could use a nap” said Sarah.

Sarah and Heather finished their lunch, a hardy grilled chicken salad, and grabbed their bottle of wine and settled in to watch their movie. Sarah kept their glasses filled with wine, smiling to herself every time she poured more in Heather’s. Soon they both started getting sleepy and Heather was out like a light. Sarah, sat, watching, smiling, plotting. Heather had no idea that Sarah, despite her petite size could put away the wine like she did. Sarah admired Heather in her cute, comfy outfit and as she rose from the chair, she smiled some more and thought to herself, “No we’ll see how you like it.”

To be continued…

Return to “Stories”