No. 8: Part 4

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tech43

No. 8: Part 4

Postby tech43 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:28 am

No. 8 Part 4
Female/female, bondage, quicksand, submergence, pantyhose

Day 4
The sun was about an hour and half from setting when Heather woke up after enjoying too much wine with Sarah over a movie. Her body was ridged, laid out on the cool ground in the woods behind her house. She tried to move but was unable to do so and as she came to, she soon figured out why. She found herself bound tightly to herself, her ankles, calves, knees, thighs were bound tightly, incredibly tightly with leather straps. Her arms were in an excessively tight arm binder strapped behind her back with more straps wrapping around her shoulders and mid-section keeping them in place behind her. She still wore her nude pantyhose and t-shirt and she could feel her feet pointed, trapped in ballet heeled shoes. What had Sarah done?!

A crinkle was heard off to here left and as she turned her head, she could see Sarah coming into focus carrying something. A collar, she knew the one, it forced the wearer’s head to look up, also a ring gag and a vibrator. Sarah was smiling, from ear to ear, she was still wearing her nude pantyhose and t-shirt with her little footies. She strolled up to the tightly bound Heather and knelt down next to her, dangling the collar and ring gag over her face.

“Time to have some fun dear.” Sarah softly said. “You’ve been having all the fun at my expense and I think we’ve long since fulfilled the contract. It is time I give you some payback and I enjoying watching you struggle and moan.” Sarah moved closer with the ring gag, preparing to strap it into Heather’s mouth and around her pretty little head.

“SARAH! You wouldn’t. I’m supposed to be the one in charge. I’m supposed to be the one to watch you. I’m the Master and YOU’RE the SUB!!!” Heather growled, her eyes filled with fury and a hint of plotting sweet revenge with this was all over.

“True, that is true. There is supposed to be our arrangement.” Sarah replied and she force the ring into Heather’s mouth while she was yelling. “But you see, my dear Heather can you really properly punish me if you have forgotten what it is like to be helplessly bound deep in that mud? So, you see, I am turning the tables and you and I are going to have some fun tonight. The sun is setting soon, the hot day will give way to a slightly cooler night and you my dear will experience the pit to you left in an extremely helpless state, just like you made me.

With ring gag in place, Heather turned her head to see the thick peat pit with the winching crane overhead. She knew this was a deep pit, she knew it was deeper than she was tall (even with her toes permanently pointed in the ballet heels.) She knew, she would be completely and utterly reliant on Sarah for her safety and her life. “I hope I didn’t make her crack,” Heather thought, “Maybe I took it too far and this will be the end of me.”

Heather struggled against her bonds, she could hear the pantyhose on her legs rustling and shimmying against itself. She struggled against the leather belts furiously, her arms straining inside the arm binder with no hope of being free. Her mouth forced open wide by the ring gag allowed her only to make inaudible sounds that could never be understood at speech. Her eyes wide with panic and anger. And yet, welling up deep inside, the ecstasy of what was coming. She loved the bondage as much as Sarah did, the helplessness, the frustration, the sexual release. But she couldn’t let Sarah know this, she couldn’t give in and let Sarah see that she was going to enjoy this as much as she knew Sarah did despite the fear and frustration.

Sarah approached with the collar and gently lifted Heather’s head and placed it around her neck. It forced Heather’s head into an upward position. Or, in Heather’s case what lay behind her as she lay on the ground. So, there she was strapped tightly to herself, from her ankles to her shoulders. She did enjoy the struggle; she loved the feeling of the hosiery on her bound legs. She loved wearing ballet heels forcing her feet into the helpless point, elongating her legs into one continuous, sexy line. The bondage collar added to her pleasure and helplessness; it would make what was coming next even more enjoyable and terrifying. She felt Sarah doing something to her ankles again, wrapping something around them tightly.

“wwwwaaaa rrr ooooo ooooiinnggg?” Heather said through her gag.
“What am I doing?” Sarah said with a smile. “Well, I’m wrapping your ankles with a rope that goes to a pully, that pully is connected to a heavy weight at the bottom of that peat pit. Then it comes back up and out and goes to the winch. You see Heather, I’m going to slowly drag you by your feet across this damp ground and into the peat. We’re at the deep end, so the edge of the pit has that wonderful drop-off straight down to the depths of 7 or 8 feet.” Sarah smiled and slowly caressed her fingers up Heather’s pantyhose covered, bound legs. She paused at her sensuous thighs and worked them in between her tightly bound legs pressing them into Heather’s pleasure zone. Heather gasped through her gag and moaned loudly. Sarah continued to work Heather into sexual frustration, massaging deep into her, pressing her pantyhose further and further into her. Heather writhed against her bonds, struggled furiously yet tried desperately to press her crotch against Sarah’s fingers. And then, Sarah quickly withdrew her hand and with a smile said, “No, No, No can’t let you start enjoying yourself just yet.”

“AAAAAAAWWWWWW!” Heather managed through her gag.

“Nope, you need to pay first, then you get your reward.” Said Sarah. And with that, she pressed the button on the winch remote.

Heather felt herself being slowly drug across the damp dirt, she struggled, she raged against her bonds with no reward of release. Her pointed little feet, batting back and forth, her hands clenching inside the binder. Heather’s chest heaved under her t-shirt, she could feel her hard nipples rubbing again the cotton and the stimulation added to her frustration. She gasped air in through the gag, her eyes wild with fear, excitement and sexual frustration. She had no idea exactly just how far she was from the pit, but if seemed like it was taking forever. Sarah had the winch set on slow so this might take all night.

Sarah stood over her helpless victim, smiling, she was caressing her own pantyhose covered legs and running her fingers into her crotch. She caressed her breasts through her t-shirt, her eyes never stopped watching Heather. She smiled wide, then she said, “You’re about 3 feet from the edge dear.”

Seconds felt like hours, as Heather’s bound body was slowly drawn closer to the peat pit. And then it started…

Heather felt her ankles pulled downward, she felt her knees bend, she felt the peat against her ankles and she gasped loudly. Her lower legs from the knees down were at a 90-degree angle into the pit. She felt her hosiery moisten from the damp peat as her lower legs were pulled into the muck. Her pointed feet offered little resistance as was pulled slowly into the depths of the thick, soft peat. Heather made all kind of verbal protests to Sarah but the sounds formed no words, no real speech just vowel sounds that communicated nothing. She glared up at Sarah, only able to move her eyes as her head was made immobile by the collar. She could see Sarah smiling wide, and holding something else. Although she couldn’t tell what it was. Heather felt her legs pull deeper into the mud, she was up to her thighs now, she struggled against her bonds to no avail.

Sarah crept toward Heather and knelt down by her head, she pressed the button on the remote to the winch and stopped it. Heather’s body was up to her upper thighs in the peat at this point. Sarah produced what she had been holding, a pump gag. Sarah smiled, “Now let’s see if we can fill that mouth of yours.”

Heather screamed through her ring gag but the sound was quickly muffled as Sarah forced the gag into her mouth. Sarah took the pump in her hand, made sure the valve was closed and slowly started pumping air into the gag. The more she pumped; the wider Heather’s eyes got with panic. She felt the gag inflating in her mouth, it forced its way into her cheeks and slowly down over her tongue. She felt it growing longer with each pump of Sarah’s hand. It grew over her tongue and down her into her throat. She struggled to breath through her nose, her breathing was shallow and she strived to remain calm and slowing taking in as much air as she could. Heather looked up at Sarah, her wide eye desperately trying to communicate all of the feelings she was having due to her current situation. Sarah brought her face down to Heathers, smiled and kissed her all over her face.

“Now, where were we? Oh yes, your slow decent.” And with that, Sarah pushed the button on the remote and the winch started up again slowing pulling Heather into the peat.

“OOOPPPSS! I almost forgot!” Sarah jumped to her feet and ran just out of Heather’s view but quickly returned. The winch stopped again as Sarah knelt down by Heather’s hips and pushed her hand inside Heather’s pantyhose. She forced something inside Heather, a remote vibrator. Sarah straightened the waste band on Heather’s pantyhose and pressed a button on an app she had on her phone. The vibrator deep in Heather rocketed to life at the same time the winch started again. Sarah had turned on the vibrator on its highest setting putting Heather into a twitching, struggling, moaning and convulsing frenzy.

Heather’s hips sunk beneath the surface, and as they did Heather twisted and struggled so that she was now belly down on ground. Her boobs drug across the damp ground, her t-shirt slid up her body exposing her bare breasts. Her hard nipples, sensitive now, slowly glided across the damp dirt as she felt her belly dip beneath the surfaced of peat. She struggled against her bonds again, her damp, muddy, pantyhose covered legs tensed and flexed against her bonds. She tried to wiggle her pointed little feet deep in the muck. She wiggled her fingers inside the binder and flexed her elbows, but it all was pointless. Sarah had perfectly bound her to herself and there was no escape.

Heather tried to gasp, but the excessively inflated gag in her mouth prevented it. The gasp was a result of her feeling her breasts touching the cool peat and then being pulled under. Her body was now upright in the peat and she looked straight up at the tree tops and darkening sky. Her eyes wildly looking around for Sarah to try to plead with her to stop. As much as bondage and sinking excited her, this kind of helplessness was almost too much. She struggled against her bonds and vibrator buried deep inside her. She moaned, yelled, pleaded and cried but the inflated gag prevented anything but sounds not words from coming out of her.

Her shoulders dipped under the peat and she knew her time was running out, soon she would be pulled under, soon all air would be cut off, soon she would be nothing but a convulsing mess beneath the surface. The peat slowly crept up the stiff collar around Heathers neck. Her eyes wild and shifting in every direction she tried to find Sarah but she couldn’t see her. Just then she felt the tension in the rope connected to her ankle go slack, she could no longer hear the sound of the winch. And with that, there was Sarah standing in front of her on the edge of the pit with another rope in her hands. The rope had a metal snap on the end of it and Sarah held the snap in her hands. Again, kneeling down in front of Heather, Sarah reached out and connected the snap to a ring on the neck collar around Heather’s neck. Sarah stood and took the other end of the rope and tied it off to a tree. She pressed the button on the remote to the winch again and allowed Heather to sink a bit further before she pressed the stop button. This positioned Heather with the peat perfectly framing her soft, pale face. Perfectly framed by the peat, acting like natures picture frame, Heather’s face was a beautiful pale island in a small sea of glorious, thick peat. Sarah tightened the rope to the tree limb, placing Heather in a position of tug-of-war between the safety of the surface and thick, mucky, compressing embrace of the deep peat pit.

Heather’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and a wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed through her tightly bound and compressed body. Her feet ached deep in the peat as they arched and pointed uncontrollably in response to the orgasmic storm wreaking havoc on her. Her body quaked and arched, violently struggling against her bonds. She screamed and moaned, she struggled as she felt her damp pantyhose sliding against each other as her legs attempted to shift, pump and break free from the tight leather straps.

Sarah stood on the solid ground, in front of Heather’s twitching body, smiling and thoroughly enjoying the show. She knew she’d have to pay for this, but for now and most likely even later, it was worth every second. Sarah looked at her cell phone, the vibrator app showed the setting was still on high, and she noted the time.

“Well my dear, if you can hear me through all of those wonderful noises you’re making, I wanted to let you know I’m going to give another half hour down there like this. So, if I were you, I’d take it all in, and give yourself over to it. Now, I’m going to run back to house for a glass of wine and I’ll be right back, try to behave.” Sarah giggled and skipped off, utterly pleased with herself. All Heather could do, was twitch, moan and struggle.

To be continued…

JSample

Re: No. 8: Part 4

Postby JSample » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Hey, tech43, I know you posted this four-part, to-be-continued story more than a month ago, but now that I've had the chance to read it all I wanted to give you my two cents' worth. While the bondage elements that you incorporated into your story aren't really a turn-on for me, I did appreciate how you depicted them in conjunction with the sinking and submersion scenes in the quicksand. I also enjoyed the character development through the multiple parts of your story, culminating in part four with Sarah's turning the tables on Heather. Speaking as someone who also writes extended, multi-part stories, I appreciate both the planning and the effort that you put into presenting a coherent, consistent narrative. Looking forward to Part 5, along with however many other parts there may be to your story! :)
Jason Sample

tech43

Re: No. 8: Part 4

Postby tech43 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:36 am

JSample wrote:Hey, tech43, I know you posted this four-part, to-be-continued story more than a month ago, but now that I've had the chance to read it all I wanted to give you my two cents' worth. While the bondage elements that you incorporated into your story aren't really a turn-on for me, I did appreciate how you depicted them in conjunction with the sinking and submersion scenes in the quicksand. I also enjoyed the character development through the multiple parts of your story, culminating in part four with Sarah's turning the tables on Heather. Speaking as someone who also writes extended, multi-part stories, I appreciate both the planning and the effort that you put into presenting a coherent, consistent narrative. Looking forward to Part 5, along with however many other parts there may be to your story! :)

Something will be coming soon, been busy, but I have some ideas brewing... stay tuned.
Tech43

Return to “Stories”