Marnie and Gloria (PG-13)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Marnie and Gloria (PG-13)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:24 pm

New story from me, featuring best punk girl from Pokemon Sword/Shield! :D

A/N: This story takes place a few years after the events of the game, so everyone is legal age. Also, SPOILERS for the end of the game.

"It's been a while, huh Marnie?"

"Sure has, Gloria," said Marnie, current Gym Leader of Spikemuth City. She looked much the same as she did when they first met, raven-colored hair done up like a Morpeko's ears, pale skin and green eyes, a small nose and thin lips in a perpetual frown. She also dressed much the same, a studded leather jacket left open over a little pink dress with thin shoulder straps, cut to show off her cleavage, her figure having filled out a little since that first fateful meeting a few years back. "Won't lie, I has kinda hopin' t'see ya again soon..."

"Sorry I dinnae get here sooner, but I cannae ignore my obligations as Champion," Gloria lamented as she adjusted her bonnet atop her mop of short brown hair. While she still wore a modest deep pink dress like when she first completed the Gym Challenge, she had switched out her old gray overcoat for a black leather jacket, though it was rather plain in comparison to Marnie's. "Ever since ah first knocked Leon off his throne, everyone's been clamorin' for the chance tae face off against the Eternatus that caused the Darkest Day..."

"You have any luck tamin' that beast?" Marnie queried.

"Zazamenta and Hop's Zacian have been good keepin' the dang thing in line," the other girl nodded. "It seems tae becomin' used tae being a trainer's Pokemon, though. Hopefully by the time ah pass on, it'll be fully tamed or we'll have found a way tae seal it back up if not."

"Just don't get too ahead o'yerself," Marnie admonished. "Chairman Rose did that, and look where it got 'im..."

"Ah know all too well, I was there. And so was your brother," Gloria reminisced. "Dunno if ah ever thanked him proper for 'is help..."

"My brother wouldn't want no thanks anyway," the gym leader shook her head. "But puttin' all that aside... this might be a little sudden, but ya fancy accompanying me out t'the Wild Area? I caught a new Pokemon not too long ago, and I kinda wanna show ya in private..."

"...Sure, ah guess I can do that," the champion nodded. "But do ya mind stoppin' at a 'Bob's Your Uncle' on the way there? Right famished, I am..."

*And so, after stopping for a late lunch...*

Gloria followed Marnie into a somewhat secluded part of the Wild Area, carefully avoiding the many wild Pokemon wandering around, though on occasion she had to call out her Inteleon to deal with one or two that tried to pursue the duo.

"Alright, we're here," the Spikemuth leader said as they stopped at a patch of moist, barren ground by a lake. Taking out a Net Ball, she said, "Come on out!", the ball opening to reveal...

...a familiar dopey-faced Water/Ground type. "A Quagsire?" Gloria sweat-dropped. "Seriously, this is yer bloody new Pokemon you're all secretive o'er? It's not even a Dark-type!"

"You'll come t'understand soon enough," Marnie assured her. "On that note, y'might wanna be steppin' back a bit." The champion obediently took a few steps back, wondering what her companion had in mind... "Alright, Quagsire, time t'do your thing!"

"Quag!" the mudskipper nodded happily, turning and starting to thump the moist ground with his tail in a certain rhythm... Suddenly the ground began to ripple beneath Marnie's feet, her black boots soon vanishing into the earth! "Marnie, yer sinking!" Gloria gasped in shock.

"I sure am," the punk girl agreed. "Sinkin' in quicksand..." To her companion's amazement, Marnie began to pump her legs, going down faster, her knees quickly vanishing, soon settling to her thighs in the muck. "Feels nice, sucking on m'legs..." She then closed her eyes and shuddered as she felt the mud slowly swallow her rear end, soaking into her panties under her short skirt...

"I... ah cannae believe what I'm seein'!" Gloria babbled in disbelief. "You enjoy getting sucked down into the muck?"

"...You ain't never heard of a mud bath b'fore, Gloria?" Marnie gently retorted as she pushed her hands into the quicksand, wiggling her hips as she sank past her waist.

"W, well yeah, but... in yer clothes?!" the brunette grunted. "Shouldn't ya be wearin' a swimsuit instead of wreckin' yer good jacket and all?"

"It'll come out in th'wash," Marnie assured her. "B'sides, I wanted t'surprise you..." She wiggled her body again as the quagmire rose up her ribcage, closing her eyes and sighing in contentment as her descent finally slowed to a stop, the mire now fondling her bosom, teasing at the V-cut in her dress, her arms sunk in past her elbows. As for the Quagsire, it promptly waddled into the mud itself, sinking down until only his head poked out, a content smile on his face.

"Well, ya certainly did that," Gloria muttered, watching as the Gym Leader and her Pokemon slowly undulated in the wet mire's embrace. Then she realized, Marnie was smiling, honest-to-goodness smiling, not the fake smile she tried at the Budew Drop Inn sometime back... "Does it really feel that good...?"

"Mm-hmm..." the punk girl nodded slightly, opening her green eyes, which promptly locked with Gloria's brown orbs. "Fancy joinin' me in here? I understand if y'don't wanna wreck yer own clothes..."

"Ah..." the young brunette rocked from side to side with indecision. "Ah dunno, maybe, ah..." (Bloody hell, she's so cute when she smiles...!) Taking a deep breath, she removed her bonnet and set it aside, before slipping out of her shoes... "I cannae believe I'm doin' this..." With that, she took the fateful steps forward, her feet quickly sinking into the mud in front of Marnie. "Ugh, it feels disgusting..."

"It's not so bad once y'get down deeper," her companion assured her... (She did it! She actually did it! I thought fer sure she'd call me 'off my rocker' for a stunt like this...!)

"Ah sure hope so," Gloria sighed as she felt the slimy mire rise up her legs. "But where did ya get the idea for this, anyway?"

"Well, I was watchin' a documentary on TV, which was showin' off all th'other regions of the world, their Pokemon, their climates and th'like," Marnie explained. "But when I saw the episode 'bout th'Sinnoh region, they showed off their Safari Zone, the Great Marsh... and I saw this one girl trainer sunk up to 'er chin in mud, but she wasn't screamin' for help or nothin'... She looked downright relaxed, which kinda piqued m'curiosity..."

"Y'don't say?" Gloria grunted, taking in a deep breath as the moisture from the quicksand soaked into her panties... "Ooh, that feels right weird..." She wiggled her hips, sinking faster, her waist swiftly swallowed... the brunette braced her hands against the mud's surface, only for them to sink in as well... She closed her eyes and threw her head back as her stomach was taken, breathing heavily... "Oh, Marnie, I'm sinkin'... sinkin' real deep..."

"I can see that," the punk girl replied, unable to look away from the sight of her best friend settling into the moist mire... eventually, Gloria's descent halted as the dark mud fondled her slight bosom, the champion bringing her head back up, opening her eyes to look down at the jiggling surface... she gently tugged at her trapped arms, feeling the mud's suction holding them in place... "So how does it feel t'you now, Gloria?"

"Ah... it sucks on meh... whenever ah try to move..." She wiggled in place again, a smile suddenly spreading over her face. "Ooh, that felt right nice... like a thick mud massage..."

"See, now yer gettin' it," Marnie chuckled, leaning back a little in the quicksand as she relaxed. "I'm glad yer enjoyin' yerself... I was a bit afraid of how you'd react to seein' this..."

"You dinnae need ta worry aboot that," Gloria shook her head. "Compared to your brother, and especially yer fan-club, you're downright normal in comparison..."

"Heh, ain't that th'truth..." The punk girl smirked as she wiggled in the mire's thick grip... only to hear a cry of protest from her Pokemon. "What's wrong, Quagsire?"

"Quag!" the mudskipper cried as he began to bounce up and down in a certain rhythm, the surface of the quicksand rippling...

"What's he doin'?" Gloria asked concernedly.

"Guess he thinks this mud bath ain't big enough fer th'three of us..." Marnie said as she observed the pit slowly widening... then she gasped and quivered as cool mud suddenly began to flow over the dip in her shirt and into her cleavage... "S-scarper...!"

"Ach, we're sinking deeper!" Gloria cried in panic as she felt her slight bosom consumed, the quicksand now lapping at her shoulders. "Do somethin', Marnie!" All she got was a moan in response, her companion rolling her head around as her own shoulders were consumed. "Marnie! Snap outta it! We're gonna smother!"

"No we ain't," the gym leader grunted back, even as the mud pressed on her chest, restricting her breathing. "I trust Quagsire... he won't drown us..."

"Y-ya bloody better hope so...!" Gloria gasped as she tilted her head back, feeling the quicksand cradle her head like a moist pillow... but then it dawned on the champion that she was sinking no deeper. Glancing over at Quagsire, she saw him relax and settle down again, now a fair distance from the two trainers. "Ah, phew, 'e stopped..." Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply to calm down her heart rate after that scare...

But then, she heard the sound of bubbles. For a brief moment, Gloria feared that her friend had been swallowed completely by the mire after all, but when she tilted her head forward to look, she saw that Marnie had simply immersed her mouth in the quicksand, and was now blowing bubbles which boiled on the surface. "Ah... ahahaha, Marnie, ya big silly!" Deciding to follow her lead, the brunette submerged her own lips beneath the mire... as expected, it tasted like dirt, but it wasn't intolerable. Sucking in air through her nose, Gloria began blowing bubbles of her own, drawing a few giggles from her friend, who soon responded in kind...

"Having fun, ladies?" The two screamed in shock and surprise as they brought their mouths back up, turning their heads to see a familiar punk rocker kneeling at the edge of the mud pit.

"Piers!" Marnie cried, "What th... how long you been watchin' us?!"

"Followed ya from a distance," her older brother replied with a knowing smirk on his face. "I been curious about what you an' Quagsire were up to out here, and when ya went with Gloria, my curiosity was piqued a bit further..."

"Curiosity killed the Meowth, ya daft fool!" the champion shouted in red-faced embarrassment, even as she managed to wiggle herself up to shoulder-level, Marnie soon following suit.

"Satisfaction brought it back," Piers retorted with a grin.

"That remains t'be seen!" Marnie yelled back, her pale face several shades darker than before. "I ain't gonna let ya get away with interruptin' my alone time with Gloria!"

"Oh? What are ya gonna do, have your Pokemon toss me in th'drink?!" Piers snarked... only for the smile on his face to vanish as evil smiles appeared on both girls' faces... Two flashes of light later, and the punk rocker found himself staring down an Inteleon and a Grimmsnarl! "Scarper! Me an' my big mouth!" he screamed as he turned tail and fled as fast as his feet could carry him, the two Pokemon swiftly pursuing!

"Heh, that'll learn 'im," Marnie smiled in triumph, before turning back to her friend. "Sorry 'bout that, Gloria... didn't have any inkling 'e was followin' us..."

"Ya dinnae have tae apologize, Marnie," the brunette shook her head. "That bein' said... next time we do this, can we be wearin' some swimwear instead?"

"...sure, deal," the gym leader nodded, giving the champion a quick peck on the lips. Gloria looked surprised for a moment, before smiling and giving Marnie a return peck on her cheek...

~*Fin*~

You can interpret those kisses at the end any way you like... ;) But anyway, hope you enjoyed this prose!

SinkerCutie

Re: Marnie and Gloria (PG-13)

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:06 am

Nice story. I look forward to the possible pic to accompany it as well.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:53 am

Good job, I enjoyed that story. Recently getting back into this community. I’m not exactly jumping blindly into the middle of this pit, I’ve got my butt on terra firma while I’m dipping my legs into this community, seeing if I want to let myself sink more. This story was good though, I could clearly hear the character’s voices. Good job.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:25 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Nice story. I look forward to the possible pic to accompany it as well.

Well, you’ve already seen it, but here’s a prequel picture of sorts, when Marnie first met this particular Quagsire:

https://www.deviantart.com/vkjt/art/Mar ... -846648273
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Marnie sinking...such cuteness...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Not bad.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Postby 101927700 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:00 am

This one's also nice, underrated characters despite the region S&S being set in having a lot of potential as an analog of Scotland.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Return to “Stories”