Curiosity (Credit to pixiveo and H-Less Perv Side)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Curiosity (Credit to pixiveo and H-Less Perv Side)

Postby 4Bs » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:19 pm

6D67F6CC-B0DE-4020-ABBE-F2A0FD863F9E.jpeg
CURIOSITY
A certain individual once mentioned, “Curiosity killed the cat,”

It often refers to a warning of the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation. In other words, delving into certain things could lead to unfavorable or dangerous outcomes.

One young lady, however, had defied this statement by indulging in a personal pleasure.

Miya is a soft spoken girl who tends to herself most of the time. It is not that she is a loner. It is not that she has no friends either. She was just one who engaged in her own thoughts.

All her life, her mind had been bothered by a single one of these thoughts. For reasons she could not figure, Miya possessed a fascination for mud. It began when she once got splattered with it by accident. She remembered how the mud touched her skin and how she found it soothing at that instance.

Miya had searched for answers to why she felt that way. She had heard of mud related fetishes and came across information on them in the Internet. But, this alone was not a convincing answer. Miya even looked back at her life, thinking of any possible sources of her unusual interest. Yet, she could not come up with anything. Her family, her school friends, her upbringing, nothing came to mind. It was then that Miya finally came to a conclusion.

One fine weekend, Miya went into a forest during the afternoon. The long haired brunette, dressed in a white sleeveless top and short blue pants, walked up to a pit. It was filled to the brim with thick mud and faced a patch of ground that had a tree on it. Miya undressed herself, revealing her luscious body clad in a blue bikini. If she was going to find the reason for her exceptional attraction, Miya had to do one thing.
She needed to experience herself being inside mud.

Moving away from her clothes that were piled near her feet, Miya stepped onto the pit and stopped in its center. She watched as the mud sucked in her feet followed by her knees. As her thighs were slowly getting submerged, Miya tugged on them to see the mud clinging to her legs like glue. A calming sensation crept up her features. Leaning forward, Miya started to fondle her fairly sized breasts.

“Mmm... Why does this feel so good?” Maintaining her position, Miya turned her head around. “I hope no one’s peeking...” By this time, her buttocks had touched the mud’s surface. She moved her hands off her bosom and placed them gently on the pit’s top layer.

“Guess I should get out,” At these words, Miya heaved her thighs upward repeatedly while pushing on the pit lightly. The mud gradually drew her bum in, preventing the brown haired high schooler from escaping. As if by instinct, Miya wiggled her rear end gently whilst soft moans escaped her lips.

“Mmph... I’m stuck...” Miya’s butt was fully swallowed into the pit. “Why can’t I get- Ngh?!” Suddenly, the girl felt something press against the front of her bikini thong. She did not why but, Miya began thrusting her lower body forward continuously. At first, she did it slowly. Then, her movements gradually became faster. Miya soon found herself panting, her fingers dug into the pit and palms pressing hard on its surface.

“What is this... It feels... so... good!” A new sensation filled up her body. It wasn’t exciting. It wasn’t thrilling. Rather, it was sensual. As Miya registered the feeling into her thoughts, she was oblivious to the fact that her repeated humping pushed the mud with such force that she slowly moved forward. Eventually, her hands met the solid ground facing the pit. But, Miya did not realize this. She was so lost in her newfound pleasure that she kept humping and pushed on the earth hard. At this moment, her panting became heavier and loud moans were heard from her.

“Mmph... Hah... Aah... I’m about to... I’m going to... AAAAAH!!!” With one final hump, Miya felt the inside of her thong getting wet. Immediately, she shook her bum vigorously and pressed her hands on the ground harder. Before long, Miya’s booty was released from the pit. The female student soon sat on the soil, catching her breath. Her legs were spread out sideways and coated in brown along with her butt.

“Goodness...” Miya said in between pants. “I never thought it would feel so good...” When she was rested, Miya stood up and walked around the pit. She picked up her clothes and left to search for a river to wash herself in.

“I should come back next time...” As she went her way, Miya displayed a small smile of satisfaction. Today, she had learnt there was no reason behind her muddy fascination. There was no need to find a reason in fact. It was all just in her nature to embrace mud and have fun in it. Such was her reasoning.

And all this because of the thing called curiosity...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 4Bs on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Catnipfart

Re: Curiosity

Postby Catnipfart » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:25 pm

Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought her back.

Return to “Stories”