Ucogi Shakes for Nature (Credit to ucogi.com and H-Less Perv Side)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Ucogi Shakes for Nature (Credit to ucogi.com and H-Less Perv Side)

Postby 4Bs » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:05 pm

90312352-7691-4CB9-AD89-6F4D86FF924D.jpeg
UCOGI SHAKES FOR NATURE
Ucogi was an example of every man’s dream woman. With long flowing blonde hair and a curvaceous figure, it is natural for most eyes to be magnetized by her. Especially since she had quite the ample bosom and a rump that is worth shaking. When remarked on her features, Ucogi either laughed it off in good nature or responded with a playful comment of her own. Barring this, she is not one to simply flaunt her body thoughtlessly. Let alone, shake her booty for no reason.

Except for one.

It was a sunny day in the forest and the blonde bombshell was taking a walk there. She wore nothing but a revealing blue bikini that bared her supple assets and sizable rear. Ucogi had heard stories of how girls or women her age immersed themselves in muddy spots just for the kicks. Curious, she decided to search for a perfect place to test out this unusual form of leisure. The luscious woman’s buttocks swayed rhythmically as she wandered about and scanned the environment.

After some time, Ucogi came upon a wide patch of brown earth in the middle of a clearing. A short line of rocks were seen at the top right of its edge. Ucogi continued walking and moved into the chocolate colored area. As soon as she was in the center, the blonde found her feet sinking into the ground. Pulling them up led her to descend further. When she was knee deep in the soil, Ucogi realized she had unknowingly waltzed into mud.

“Woops. Looks like I’ve hit the jackpot,” Joking to herself, Ucogi lightly bobbed up and down repeatedly. Her breasts bounced in tandem to her movements and her thighs were sunk into the mud. Her butt merely touching the surface, Ucogi could see she was clearly stuck.

“Uh-oh. I can’t move,” The blonde paused to see the rocks ahead. “Should I try getting there?” Ucogi leaned to the direction of the stones and tugged at her legs. The mud held her in, preventing her from going further. As she kept trying to draw herself forward, Ucogi’s bum flapped with every pull of her thighs.

“Hngh… I’m really stuck,” Grunting softly, Ucogi pressed on with her efforts. She stopped upon feeling the flaps of her bum moving. “Hmm…” The blonde lady heaved herself forward two more times before placing her palms on her rear end. An idea started unravelling in her mind. “What if… I shake myself out of this?” Putting on a smile of interest, Ucogi straightened her body up. She turned her head around and pretended she was seeing an imaginary audience.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Presenting to you ‘Ucogi Shakes for Nature”!” Turning back to the front, Ucogi started to gyrate her booty gently. She rubbed her booty across the mud’s surface, drawing lines on it. This was followed by Ucogi shaking her butt left and right. The mud began making squelching sounds which were matched with the rhythmic wiggling of the woman’s rump.

“Hey, this is not bad!” stated an intrigued Ucogi. “How about I pick up the pace?” Immediately, she shook her booty faster. The mud squelched even more and louder. Already Ucogi felt a strange sense of satisfaction welling up within her body. “Who knew shaking your ass in mud was a thing?!”, she thought. Soon, Ucogi put her hands on the mud. She pushed downwards, using the force as leverage to pull herself out.

“Let’s wrap this up,” Closing her eyes, Ucogi alternated between gritting her teeth and shutting her mouth. Soft moans and gasps escaped her lips as she attempted extracting her thighs out of the mud. Right now, this was getting more and more enjoyable. Ucogi’s hands dug deeper into her sticky prison and her twerking increasing in vigor.

“Mm… Nngh… So good…” The mud was relentless as it still gripped her tight. “Come on, girl. Do your thing…” Several more moans and groans later, Ucogi’s legs slowly loosened itself from the mud’s hold. Taking the cue, she mustered her strength and pushed up her thighs.

“Come on. Come on. Mmmph…” Ucogi continued twerking, not caring about the burning sensation in her bum. Her thighs emerged out of the mud gradually. “Almost there. Almost there… Hnnngh…” With one last heave, Ucogi’s knees came up along with her legs.

“MMMMMMMM!!!” At that moment, it was pure bliss. The contact her bum made with the mud combined with the successful struggle in her trap released a sense of euphoria in Ucogi. Bringing her herself to sit on the safe ground, the yellow haired beauty panted. She looked into the spot where she sank, now a crater filled with bubbling mud.

“That was the best!” A happy Ucogi, legs partially dirtied, gazed up to the sky momentarily. “I need to get cleaned up though. My leg’s coated with this stuff,” Standing up, she walked away from her former captor. Just when she took several steps, Ucogi instantly plunged thigh deep into another sticky spot. For a minute, she was speechless as the mud around her butt gurgled. Then, she sighed. She turned to her back and smiled confidently.

“Guess it’s Round Two, then?”

And with that, another intense session of shaking occurred coupled with a loud moan filling the air.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 4Bs on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: Ucogi Shakes for Nature

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:27 am

And here, I am the one who made the manip.

To 4Bs, I just saw your Deviantart page with the two manips of mine that you used as inspiration for stories posted there. I didn’t think you’d post that on DA (mostly because I didn’t know you had an account on DA in the first place), but if you’re going to continue with doing so, I guess I’ll allow it as long as I get credit for the manips used if they come from me.

I’m sorry if I sound like a jerk here, but I don’t want people who look at your account and mine to get confused on who made the manips.

As for the story itself, I really like it. Great job!
Dern equipment limitations!

Chika Va Ryza

Postby Chika Va Ryza » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:51 pm

This is amazing! And nice story by the way! Do you have a message box? ;)
Quicksand Storyteller

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:57 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here, I am the one who made the manip.

To 4Bs, I just saw your Deviantart page with the two manips of mine that you used as inspiration for stories posted there. I didn’t think you’d post that on DA (mostly because I didn’t know you had an account on DA in the first place), but if you’re going to continue with doing so, I guess I’ll allow it as long as I get credit for the manips used if they come from me.

I’m sorry if I sound like a jerk here, but I don’t want people who look at your account and mine to get confused on who made the manips.

As for the story itself, I really like it. Great job!

Apologies. No worries though as I acknowledged the manip is yours. For assurance, I've included the credits in the title (both in here and in DA).

Hope this is fine.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”