Byleth & Dorothea In Quicksand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Chika Va Ryza

Byleth & Dorothea In Quicksand

Postby Chika Va Ryza » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:53 pm

One afternoon as clouds started to gather at Garreg Mach Monastery, Byleth is sitting in the dining hall, in her war garb. Everyone being so exhausted from the last battle, the first thing on much of their minds were grubs.
“Hey professor, have you seen Dorothea?” Manuela walks up and asks.
The professor stops her rising teacup.
“Dorothea? No, I haven’t. Is she in trouble?”
“She said she was going to meet us for dinner, but then she said she wanted to sing near the forest.”
Byleth turns outside to see a brewing thunderstorm. “I better check on her before this storm gets closer.”
Byleth walks out of the dining hall and towards the armory and shops towards the entrance. She sees them closing early before the storm. She waves at Hapi and Anna. “Careful professor!” Anna yells, covering her shop.
Byleth walks towards the forest close to the monastery. After about five minutes of walking, she hears words, not from her mouth, but from a familiar voice.
“Ohhh, now my boots are dirty!” Dorothea says as she shakes her hips back and forth, trying to wiggle herself free.
The muck only thickens around her, and she starts to sink.
“No, I can’t be slipping in deeper!” She tugs at her thighs.
“Dorothea!?” She hears.
She hears someone running towards her, and turns to see Byleth, who is running towards her. She stops once she sees that the terrain is mucky. She proceeds, her boots slightly sinking into the ground...(She’s not paying too much attention...)
“Dorothea, I came to see if you were alright...the others were worried about you.”
“Thank you professor...and it seems that I need help...I’m...I’m a little stuck.”She says as she tries to pull out her thighs. Dorothea slightly tries to pull out her thighs, but it has the grip on her...
“Oh I see. Well, I can just pull you out. Let me get closer...”
Byleth boots press deep into the mud as she makes her way over to Dorothea. Dorothea waits looking at the flowers that surround them.
Near the fourth step, Dorothea looks forward seeing as Byleth can reach out to her, but as she gets close enough to pull her out...
Byleth looks down as she notices her feet won’t move...and begin to sink...
“Oh no...”Byleth whispers, looking down.
Dorothea looks down as her boots begin to be sucked down into the mire...”Oh no, I think we agitated the mud.”
Dorothea begins to try and pull her boots out...But they sink deeper as the mud starts on her knees. Some for Dorothea, except she feels the frigid wetness of the mud as it starts up her bare thighs...
“Oh ew!! Ew! It’s so cold!”
Byleth is looking around, seeing the mud ripple seeing a mouth of mud sucking on her and Dorothea.
“Dorothea, I don’t think you trapped yourself in mere mud...I think this is quicksand.”
Dorothea felt her heart skip a beat. “Quicksand?”
Dorothea looked down to see the mouth of mud just suck on her thighs...
Byleth continues to try and ponder a way to get out, as she sees Dorothea meanwhile panicking...
“Dorothea clam down...you won’t sink as fast if you don’t struggle.”
“Okay, okay, okay...” Dorothea takes deep breaths as she looks at the mud with her worried expression...
Byleth looks and sees a branch, she tries to reach for it, but it’s too out of distance. She feels the mud rise and ooze around her thighs which are covered with nothing but a thin layer of tights...She feels the icy-warm mud make love to her sinking thighs...
“Damn it. Too far.”
As Byleth continues to figure a way out of their predicament, Dorothea is still looking around worriedly, but then “meeps” as she notices a warm sensation in lower areas...
*Meep!*
Byleth turns hearing the questionable sound from Dorothea...
“Are you okay?”
Dorothea looks up, trying to form words, then she notices her blushing heavily looking at her skirt flowing atop the quicksand...
At first Byleth was confused...then soon understands as the warm mud oozes around her shorts...She herself starts to blush...
Dorothea begins to wiggle her hips in a clockwise motion...Byleth notices...
“Dorothea...Nows not the time to explore...certain urges...”
Dorothea stops noticing that she sinks deeper...her skirt beginning to be sucked under as the mud devours her hips.
Them same for Byleth...Her shorts being overtaken by the mud starting for her waist... Dorothea feels the mud soaking into her as well as Byleth. They look down with a ponderous expression...
“It’s hard to ignore.” Dorothea says. “Help!” She yells.
Byleth wiggles her hips as well...Unable to resist the muds dirty hold on her hips... she lets out a small moan...
Followed by Dorothea...who just playfully does it... they smile as if sharing some dirty secret...
“Okay professor, what’s the plan? It’s rising over our bellies at this point.”
“Well...quicksand usually isn’t deadly. We’ll probably just sink to our chests. In the meantime let’s just focus on not getting our arms stuck...the mud is a excellent stamina trap.”
Dorothea notices that her hands are already in the mud, because she tries to push her skirt down to ignore the muds sensations.
“Dorothea!”
“I’m sorry professor!” She pulls her mucky hands free from the mud as it starts for their chests.
The quicksand starts to ooze around their breasts as it grips their orbs as it’s prizes. And as Byleth predicted, they stop sinking as she feels comfort as her heels finds solid ground underneath.
“Thank goodness.”
They feel the mud oozes around their breasts like it groping them with its warm touch...
“Goodness. So warm...” Dorothea says. Looking down at the ooze conforming...
Byleth feels annoyed at this...feeling these sensations while stuck in quicksand? She never thought such a trap could cause her to react this way...as for Dorothea, she never thought something other than a lover could turn her on...first time for everything she supposes.
“Umm, professor, do you need help?”
Both of them turn to see Anna, with a long rope at her side, with Hapi, who seems to be giggling...
“Um, yes! Indeed!”
Anna tosses the rope to them, as they wrap and tie the rope their wrists and pulls. After much pulling from Anna and Hapi, and wiggling from Byleth and Dorothea. The girls finally free themselves from the cunning trap.
They sit in place as the thunder rumbles in the distance...the girls muddy and giggling with each other chatting about how they were stuck...
“Well, hopefully the rain can wash our clothes as we near the monastery.” Hapi says.
“Yes.”
“And don’t worry we’ll keep a lid on those...sensations we heard while trying to save you.”
“Thanks...It’s kind of embarrassing...and especially don’t let the boys find out.”
Quicksand Storyteller

DJlurker

Re: Byleth & Dorothea In Quicksand

Postby DJlurker » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 pm

Not bad, but you should try to be a little more descriptive of the scene. Also, you should space out your lines to make it easier to read. Good first effort, though. :)

Return to “Stories”