Cynthia & Nessa Palossand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Chika Va Ryza

Cynthia & Nessa Palossand

Postby Chika Va Ryza » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:21 pm

Out in the Unova beaches, Nessa remembers being stuck in quicksand in the desert resort with Hilda while searching for a Pokémon... At least she doesn’t have to worry about that here...out on the beaches of Undella Town. Walking across in the early misty morning, she sees another persons golden yellow hair flowing from out of the water with a splash. It’s the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia in a black swimsuit!
Nessa can hardly believe it, one of her idols swimming in front of her!
“Ms. Cynthia!”
“Oh dear...”Cynthia says to herself...
“I usually try to avoid visitors by coming early...” She thinks.
“Hello! Hold on, I’ll be on the shore in a second!” She cries from afar in the ocean.
Cynthia makes her way towards the shore as a Mudkip flows with her. “How are you little guy?”
“Mudkip!” The Water Pokémon happily responds.
Nessa walks up to her near the clashes of the beach sand and waves. Cynthia begins to walk towards her, her form being revealed as the water rushes off of her. She couldn’t help but be jealous and blush...
“Wait, I know you, you’re Nessa!”
“Wait, you know me?” Nessa asks surprised.
“Of course, we watch Galar matches all the time.”
“Is that so? I’ve always heard of the undefeated Cynthia! But I never thought I’d see you in Unova!”
“Yes, I actually travel here often in the summer.”
Mudkip is around Nessa’s ankles, and sees her footwear and Cynthia’s feet start to slowly get sucked into the sand...It takes a few steps back in confusion.
“So, you’re a traveling Champion?”
“Yes, I’ve been to Alola recently as well.”
“When do you plan on coming to Galar?”
“Hmm...I’m pretty sure I can make some arrangements. Hopefully I can have a battle in one of those gorgeous stadiums.”
“Well, technically anyone can-wait, does it seem like the beach is rising?” Nessa looks down to see her entire feet engulfed by sand. Cynthia as well. She pull at her feet, but they are unable to move.
“Um, think we might be in trouble here...”
Cynthia gives her feet a slight tug, and they are stuck firmly...
“Quicksand.”
“Quicksand?”
“Nothing like the traps in the great marshes of Sinnoh, but yes quicksand.”
Cynthia looks down as she sinks deeper. Not trying to panic, she looks around for anything to pull themselves out with. Nothing. Well, other than a beach ball.
Nessa however is struggling, forcing herself in deeper...it rises up her slender legs. Sucking her to her crotch area. Then she stop sinking.
Cynthia then tries to hug her in comfort, feeling her heart race. With Nessa still squirming, it eventually forces her crotch deep as well...she blushes feeling the warm sand invade and engulf her proud butt.
Nessa practically hugging her idol, forces both of them in deeper. It sucking their butts under and starting on their slender stomachs.
Mudkip however is walking on the sand normally. It looks at them puzzled, then notices the sand suddenly rise forming a castle shape.
“It’s a Palossand!” Nessa cries.
“Palossand?” Cynthia raises an eyebrow.
“Yes, they’re known for sucking humans and Pokémon under on beaches sometimes, but to think one would be here in Unova!”
The sand grip and suction on them increases, as the eventually settle to their breasts.
“Hey, Palossand, I know we may have invaded your beach but we really didn’t mean any harm, can we be let go?”
The sand practically squeezes them in response.
Cynthia feels a certain sensation under the sands as her hands become stuck around Nessa. Nessa’ hands are wrapped around her waist as well... But why can they feel other hands under the sand?
Suddenly Cynthia let out a loud yelp.
“No! Ugh!”
“What’s wrong, it seems that we’ve stopped sinking.” Nessa says seeing the Sinnoh Champion blush.
She looks at her face in confusion, but soon feels why as something a playfully massaging her body underneath the sands...
“Oh...” Nessa feels the sensations, and tugs at her trapped limbs not wanting to be turned on by this Pokémon’s crafty and cunning trap...
“Just...hang...in there...”Cynthia says trying to pull one of the Poke-balls attached to hip out, but the Palossand’s grip holds her arms so tight she can’t move them.
“Darn it!I can’t get my Garchomp out! He could probably get us out of this!” Cynthia says.
“Palossand, please!” Nessa cries again. Palossand continues to hold them with its tight, sandy grip.
Will anyone save them from their hugging and sandy peril?
Quicksand Storyteller

Return to “Stories”