Lure of the Maiden (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Lure of the Maiden (M)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:57 am

New story from me... you could consider this a 'prequel' to my Maiden of the Mire series...

Lure of the Maiden
by DJlurker

(F/m, QS, mast, kiss, submerge, fatal)

Well, it was official now- he was lost.

The young man pushed his way through some brush as he trudged through the swampy forest, his only light being the full moon above. He hadn't been able to sleep, so he thought a stroll through the trees might help... but now he was severely regretting that decision.

Coming into a small open area, he leaned up against a tree, looking up at the stars in the sky... maybe he should just try and sleep until morning... but what if a predator found him? But he couldn't just blindly stumble along going nowhere, either... especially since there were said to be bottomless bogs in the area.

(Of course, smothering in quicksand might be preferable to getting mauled and eaten...) he mused half-heartedly. (But living to see another day would be preferable to both...) He wondered if maybe he should try climbing up one of the larger trees and find a place to sleep up there... But just then, a slight rustling in the nearby brush caught his attention. (Uh-oh, is that a wolf?) His eyes darted about for anything to defend himself, eventually spotting a jagged stick nearby. Shifting over and grabbing it, the man tested its bending strength, slightly relieved when it doesn't snap right away. If there was a wolf nearby, now he at least had something to keep it at bay...

But as the rustling grew closer, he realized the cause was something taller than a wolf, catching glimpses of white in the distance... then it moved into open sight, causing the man's jaw to nearly drop from shock.

It was a young woman, with long white hair going down to almost her waist, said hair framing a pale-skinned face with a small nose, thin lips, and expressive ruby red eyes. She wasn't thin or full-bodied, her bosom noticeable but not overly large, restrained by a shimmering white evening gown with thin shoulder straps, her arms and hands clad in matching full-length opera gloves. Her feet were bare, pressing into the wet ground, some grass coming between her toes... She regarded the man with a curious gaze and a gentle smile, tilting her head just so...

"A...a-are you lost, too?" he speaks to her. She doesn't respond, just gazing longingly at him... Then he suddenly recalls something he'd heard long ago... something about a ghost girl who lured handsome men to their doom in the bogs by the light of the full moon... "Y-you... are you the Maiden of the Mire?!"

Again she is silent, gently shifting from side to side, her hips swaying with her motions... the man tentatively reaches out to her with his stick, only for her to raise a hand and gently push it away. "Don't," she speaks.

He drops the stick in shock- but was it the fact that she spoke, or the fact that she was seemingly able to interact with the physical world? Curiosity piqued, he stepped forward, reaching forward with his hand... the maiden raises her own hand, gently taking his in a gentle grip, causing him to forget to breathe for a moment. She was supposed to be a ghost, but he could touch her, feeling the smooth fabric of her gloved hand as it slid around his fingers... He took a step forward, only for her to abruptly separate and turn away. She then looks back over her shoulder, a knowing smirk on her face as her long hair whips around her body... "Come," she says, her voice just above a whisper... he obeys, rationalizing that he doesn't really have any better options at the moment...

And so he followed the albino through the swamp, the maiden staying just out of his reach, but always in his range of vision... then she stops, and so does he. "We're here," she speaks.

It takes him a few moments to realize where 'here' is, before seeing the moonlight reflecting off the moist ground just beyond where the woman is standing... (The quicksand,) he thought to himself. (Okay, avoid that stuff like the plague...) He looks up as the Maiden of the Mire turns halfway to look back at him, with that gentle smile on her face... he returns the smile, but crosses his arms behind his back and spreads his feet a little- he's not getting any closer.

The woman gives a halfhearted chuckle in response, before turning back to the bog, then stepping forward... at first, the mud only takes her feet in past the ankles, enabling her to slowly trudge out to the center of the pit... then her footing seems to give way, the maiden gasping as she suddenly plunges past her knees in the moist blackness... slowly turning to face her companion, she sinks to her hips by the time she gets herself turned around, the folds of her dress vanishing into the muck... "Oh... I'm in quicksand," she gasps. "It sucks me down... I can't escape..." she twists her hips in the mire's embrace, slowly sinking past her waist... she tries to push up with her left arm, only for said arm to sink under and get stuck, only the rim of her glove still visible. "Please, I'm sinking... please help me..." The albino reaches out with her other hand as she settles to her bosom in the dark quicksand...

The young man smiles at her, but shakes his head- he's not getting tricked into the mud pit that easily. A look of disappointment briefly flashes across the Maiden's face, but she takes it in stride as she withdraws her hand, then dips it into the mud, pulling up a handful... the man tenses, wondering if she's going to try and pelt him with mud... but instead, she starts rubbing the muck over her own bosom, staining her white gown... She close her eyes and moans, her submerged arm shifting it's position in the quicksand... then she gasps and throws her head back as her whole body quakes in the quicksand's hold...

(Is she... is she doing what I think she's doing?!) he ponders as he continues to watch the scene... The Maiden of the Mire then lets out another moan, louder than the first, as her submerged arm starts moving rhythmically... (She IS! She's...!) The man has to put a hand over his crotch to a hide a certain something that's suddenly gotten very stiff...

"Oh yes..." the Maiden gasps. "Take me, you slimy sucking quicksand..." she gently pinches her nipple through her mud-covered dress, shivering with delight... "Love me... make love to me... like only you can... Ohhhhh..." She fondles her breast as she begins to buck in her encasement, sending ripples over the surface of the muck... "Oh, yes... Ohhh, yes... OOOOOHHHHHHH!" She throws her head back as she thrashes and quakes violently, in the throes of utter ecstasy...

It takes a supreme effort on the man's part to not lose control himself, closing his eyes and breathing deeply, resisting the urge to start rubbing down below, even though he is painfully hard at this point... Opening his eyes again, he sees the albino woman bring her head back up, her red eyes glazed over as she basks in her afterglow... "Did you enjoy that?" she asks.

"Oh, yes." It was foolish to deny the obvious.

"I can see that," her gaze lowers to the bulge in his pants. "I want to touch it..."

"I'm sure you do."

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Uh..." It was a loaded question and he knew it, but... "Y... yes. Yes I do."

"Then you know what to do," she says with a smile, gently beckoning him with her index finger. "Come... come to me, so you can come with me..."

The young man shudders, lust overwhelming rational thought as he takes a step forward, then another, then another... before he realizes it, he is trudging through the mud to her... when he is almost within reach, the bottom seems to drop out from under him, swiftly sinking past his knees in the bog... his rational mind is screaming, 'You idiot! You're at her mercy now! You're dead! Do you hear me?! Dead!'

(Oh well,) another part of his mind thinks, (better this than starving or getting eaten by a predator...) He gasps as he realizes he has sunk past his waist in the mire, his right hand submerged along with his erection, which doesn't seem dampened at all by the mud's cool touch... Looking up, he sees the Maiden's face, with an expression resembling the cat that has finally caught the canary... he reaches out to her with his free hand, the woman again taking said hand in her own...

He sighs in relief as he feels his descent slow to a stop, now sunk to the same depth as she... He feels her pull him a little closer, her face so close, yet so far... "Do you like it?" she whispers.

"Yes," he manages to get out. He knows he's doomed, but the ghost's reassuring smile lessens his fear somewhat. The man then gasps as he feels another hand below the mud, moving his aside before taking hold of his erection through his pants. "Oh my god..."

"Is this what you want?" she asks rhetorically.

"Yes... oh yes," he grunts in response, shuddering as she begins to gently stroke him down below... his left hand squeezes her other hand, the Maiden gently squeezing back before pulling them beneath the quicksand... he is truly at her mercy now, as he begins to buck his hips against her hand, his movements sending more ripples over the surface... the albino responds in kind, starting to gently bob up and down, the mud lapping at her bosom as a result... they gaze into each other's eyes as they continue their sexy, deadly dance in the quicksand together...

The Maiden of the Mire closes her eyes as the mud begins to breach the hem of her dress, slipping into her cleavage... her lover bucks faster, harder as he sinks to the tops of his shoulders, the woman still stroking him intensely... "Oh, yes, I'm almost, there, I'm almost, uh, UH, Ugggggghhh!" he groans as he finally releases his load into his underwear, warming the mud around that area considerably...

When he comes back to himself, he feels the quicksand cradling his head like a soft, moist pillow... leaning forward, his chin dips into the muck as he observes the Maiden, who is also chin deep, her long white hair spreading over the mire, a satisfied smile on her face. "Did you like that?"

"Yes," he gasps out.

"Do you want anything else?"

"Is... is this my last request?"

"If you want to call it that..."

Swallowing hard, knowing his doom is imminent, he manages to speak, "Please... kiss me. Kiss me before I smother forever... please..."

The Maiden chuckles at this. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." She moves forward, closing her eyes and puckering up...

He inhales sharply through his nose as their lips meet. Though they feel somewhat cold, he can taste a subtle sweetness as he presses down, closing his own eyes as he settles into the lip-lock, softly moaning into her mouth... she moans back, the mud gently quaking around them as they both feel an 'aftershock' of pleasure surge through their bodies...

The young man feels his head tilting back, pressing deeper into the mud as the Maiden of the Mire continues to smooch him... it isn't until he feels moisture at the edge of his eyelids that she finally breaks away, her shoulders having emerged from the mud as she looms over him, her ruby eyes shining, with that knowing smile on her face.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she says to him, her voice barely audible as his ears have become clogged with muck. "It's so rare that I have such a willing victim... I promise not to forget you." She then presses a muddy finger to his forehead. "Good night." With that, she presses down, his vision going black as his mouth is flooded with muck, his nose stopped up, unable to breathe as he sinks down, down, into the infinite depths of the bottomless bog...

But even as his consciousness fades, one last thought flickers through his mind... (Far worse ways to go...) And then he knew no more.

And so the Maiden of the Mire claimed another victim...

~*Fin*~

And there you have it, my first QS story where the victim actually drowns. A reminder that Ravonna used to be not-so-nice before she met Michael... anyway, hope you enjoyed!

stevensh12

Re: Lure of the Maiden (M)

Postby stevensh12 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:40 pm

Well I'll be the one to say it an excellent read as always it's cool to see the maiden before she met Michael
I was expecting her to be more spiteful but this is still great to read :)
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:43 pm

stevensh12 wrote:Well I'll be the one to say it an excellent read as always it's cool to see the maiden before she met Michael
I was expecting her to be more spiteful but this is still great to read :)

She might have been a bit meaner if her victim tried to forcibly resist... that young man’s fate was sealed as soon as Ravonna set her sights on him. Going down willingly was the best possible outcome for the poor sap.
That being said, Ravonna nowadays probably looks back on this event with a fair amount of remorse... :(

JSample

Postby JSample » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Very well written, DJlurker. I'm in the midst of working on an extended story in which the seductress of the swamp lures her victims into the ooze with quite a bit of disdain for them... until she meets her match in the mire.
Jason Sample

Return to “Stories”