Komaru Naegi's Swamp Trek

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:36 am

A Danganronpa QS Fan Fiction
By UltraWarriorX367

It was a cool Summer's day in the city of Kushiro, Hokkaido. People were either out enjoying the weather with their kids or staying inside to beat the heat. The city was home to many forms of entertainment like the fisherman's wharf. A perfect spot for sightseeing, Asahiyama Zoo, and the art museum. Further inland resides Lake Akan, a popular site for tourists near and far.

The students of Hope's Peak Academy's 78th class took a trip to Kushiro to kick off their summer vacation. It was Taka's idea for them to go there since there were a lot of historical aspects of Kushiro he wanted to learn about. Aoi wanted to see Lake Akan, and Toko was using the trip to find inspiration for her next book. To sum it up, everyone pretty much had their own reasons for going to Kushiro. Naegi's little sister Komaru tagged with them as well, she decided that going with her brother and his friends was a lot better than her sitting in the house all day with the AC on. She was currently wearing an Attack On Titan shirt, some black pants, and slip on shoes. Komaru was looking forward to getting time to herself now that school's out.

The class got the New Akan hotel they checked in, got their key cards and went to their rooms. The guys all shared one room and the girls did the same. The rooms themselves housed two beds, a TV, bathroom and shower, WiFi, etc. "Yo these rooms are dope!" Leon said as he landed on one of the beds. The other guys began to make themselves comfortable and started to unpack their bags. "Everyone set your watches! We leave 20 minutes from now!" Taka announced, the moment he said that a sea of groans escaped the guy's mouths. "Dude we just got in," Hiro wined. "I want to go to Kushiro Shitsugen National Park and see the Japanese cranes, I want to do it before it gets dark outside" Taka replied sternly. "Can't we just go tomorrow!? I was planning on binge watching Konosuba!!!" Wailed Hifumi as he was waving a Konosuba manga in his hand. "We're going and that's final!!!" Taka yelled as he stomped his foot on the ground causing the rest of the guys to groan in annoyance.

Meanwhile the girls already unpacked and we're discussing their plans for the day. "What's this about going to a marsh?" Komaru asked. "Taka wanted us to go to the Kushiro Shitsugen National Park to see the Cranes," Kyko replied. "After that we take a walk through the marsh all the while Captain pep talk gives out facts about the geography and wildlife" Aoi added in an enthusiastic tone, the other girls sighed knowing that they were in for a long day. "I'm going to stay here" Sayaka said, Celestia was on board with that idea. "I might stay behind as well, I rather not go out and get myself dirty,'' she said while twirling her hair. There was a knock at the door, Kyoko got up and went to open it. She was greeted by Naegi who stood in the doorway. "Just a heads up Taka wants us to get ready in 10 minutes. We're going to head out to the Shitsu-" Naegi was interrupted when he heard a loud crash coming from the guys room, he turned around and saw Leon on the floor along with a few of their travel bags. "I've fallen, and I chose not to get up!" He yelled. Taka looked down at him. "Get up and stop embarrassing yourself" he said, he then turned his attention to the girls. "It's going to be hot out so I suggest wearing some light clothing" He said, the girls took note of that as they started to get ready.

An hour later they arrived at the Kushiro Shitsugen National Park, it was still sunny out but the humidity was so high you could crack an egg on the sidewalk. Taka had a huge smile on his face. He was wearing a simple button up, some light tan shorts, and sneakers. He had a backpack on his shoulders carrying a notepad, a bottle of water, pencils, along with deodorant. "Guys hurry up! We're killing daylight here!" The others slowly caught up, they were getting cooked alive by the sun. The people that came were Naegi, Togami, Mondo, Leon, Hiro, Hifumi, Kyoko, Aoi, Sakura, Toko, and Komaru. For the most part the guys were wearing short sleeve t-shirts or tank tops along with shorts and jeans. The girls on the other hand we're a different story. Sayaka was wearing a light blue tank top, black shorts, and sneakers. Kyoko was wearing a lavender t-shirt, blue denim shorts, and grey VANS. Toko was wearing a light purple short sleeve shirt with Wildflower written on it, some white shorts, white Converse, along with a dark purple baseball hat. Aoi was rocking her sweatshirt and shorts. Sakura wore a sleeveless top, dark grey shorts, and low cut sneakers in warm gray. Komaru was wearing an army green sleeveless shirt, teal blue shorts, a Fitbit on her right arm, and Bella Kai Flip-Flops in Green on her feet. Her toenails were coated in Forest Green nail polish.

"According to the tour book this place was opened in 1987 as a national park" Chihiro said. "No! Really? What gave that away" replied Leon in a sarcastic tone. "Alright. We'll each split up in groups of 4, we meet back at the observation center at 5. One more thing, don't go off the trail" Taka said.

With that said the twelve of them got into their groups and took off. Taka's group consisted of him, Mondo, Chihiro. Naegi's group was him, Komaru, and Byakyua. Toko ended up with Aoi and Hiro. Kyoko got Sakura, Hifumi, and Leon.

Taka's group immediately went to see the Cranes, Kyoko and Toko's groups decided to take part in the kayak tour that went along the Kushiro river, and Naegi's group were walking the trails admiring the plantlife.

Naegi was taking pics on his phone while Togami was browsing through the brochure guide, reading about the different plants. Komaru was listening to her music through her headphones via her i-pod, she paid no attention to the world around her as she closed her eyes and jammed out to some killer tones. Naegi and Togami continued on ahead leaving her behind but she didn't know this due to her having her eyes closed. A few minutes went by and Komaru opened her eyes and took her headphones off, she noticed that Naegi and Togami were nowhere to be seen. "Makoto! Byakuya! Where are you!!!" She yelled, causing her voice to echo around the marsh. Komaru then looked to the right of her and saw an empty patch of marshland. "If I walk out there, I might be able to get a better view of the area" she thought to herself as she began walking towards the open field. Komaru carefully walked along the grassy patches, that was until she came at an impasse. In front of her laid a large dried up mudflat. Komaru stuck her flip flop clad foot on the dried terrain, the ground was solid as a rock. "It seems like it's safe to cross," Komaru said as she walked out onto the dry flat. For the first couple of steps Komaru was still being cautious by pressing her foot down on the ground to make sure it was still solid. About halfway through she started to get a bit over confident with it and started to walk normally towards the other side. She didn't notice that the ground wobbled and shaked with each step she took, she took two more steps before the ground gave way and her flip flops sank into the mud. "Darn it," she said.

Komaru began to pull her feet out of the mud. They were stuck fast and she could feel the mud's suction pull her shoes deeper into the muck, she struggled to pull them out..she pulled as hard as she could, she slowly felt the mud's suction loosen up around her ankle. She grunted and pulled at her legs, her muscles tensed up from all the energy she was using. With a quick plop, her right foot came out and she then placed in front of her on a section of dry land. She then got to work freeing her left foot and got it out with no problems. Komaru caught her breath for a brief minute and looked down at her now muddy flip flops, her feet were coated tan brown. "I can wash these off when we get back to the hotel" she said as she took them off her feet and held them in her hand.

She resumed her walk, being extra careful not to run into any more mud pits. She tried to ignore that fact that she was dirtying up her feet even more since she took her shoes off. At the halfway point there was a larger mud clearing, Komaru sighed as she tried to find an alternate route. She then saw what looked like to be a separate pathway through some tall grass. Komaru was able to get past that area and felt relieved that she didn't have to deal with any more mud. She once again got over confident, and wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She ended up walking into another clearing, this one however was roughly small and hidden among the tall grass. After a few steps through the clearing Komaru's feet were swallowed by the mud below and the young girl was sucked down to her upper calves. The sudden surprise startled Komaru, she looked down and saw her legs were stuck fast as the mud formed around her calves. She threw her flip flops to the side and started to address her situation, but the mud started to slowly devour it's newfound victim. "Wait… am I SINKING!?" She exclaimed.

Now starting to sink, Komaru tried lifting her legs out with all of her strength. But it stuck tightly to her legs and stretched like glue with every movement she makes. "UNNNNGGGGHHHHHH! Come...On!" She groaned as she tried lifting her legs again, she got the same result as before. Komaru didn't notice that her rescue attempts were only making her sink deeper and deeper into the soft marsh ground. She continued to sink in the quaking mud, so she grasped her left thigh and pulled as hard as she could. "MMMPPPHHH! I can't even move in this stuff!" She exclaimed, the mud's vice like grip held her in place and she was going nowhere but down. Komaru then grabbed her thigh again and tugged at it repeatedly, she was starting to get angry and embarrassed that she was trapped in something so simple as a mud pit. "I can’t believe I'm having trouble getting out of something so simple as mud!" She groaned.

By now the mud was starting to engulf the rest of her thighs, as well working its way to the helm of her shorts. "I'm still sinking? T-then that means I'm in Q-Q-QUICKSAND!?" She cried. Komaru's heart rate began to beat faster and faster when she looked down and saw the mud starting to suck at her hips and slowly pull her shorts off.
Now Determined then ever to escape Mother Nature’s death trap Komaru plunged her hands into the muck and tried to push herself out, she only went up by a few inches before the mire sucked her back down to her crotch. Twisting her thighs didn’t help her either. After numerous, restless, but completely useless rescue attempts to free herself, she was now firmly stuck crotch deep in the mire. When the wetness of the mud started to soak through her shorts Komaru winced slightly, she blushed and tried to ignore the feeling of the mud seeping into her shorts and caressing her thighs.

“Maybe I could use my tank top and latch it on to something” Komaru thought to herself as she pulled off her tank top revealing a light blue and white striped bra covering her chest. She looked to the right of her and saw a branch sticking out of the mud, she threw her tank top and it latched on to the branch. She then started to pull herself out of the quicksand, with a slurping noise, the suction slightly loosened up around her hips allowing her to pull part of her crotch and lower body out. It seemed like she was going to escape the sucking bog, but just when she got to her knees the tank top tore and she was sucked back down to crotch level in the muddy quicksand. Komaru then tried pushing her trapped lower body out with all the strength she could muster, supported by her arms and some studier solid ground and struggling as hard as she could. “MMMPPPHHH! Let go of me already!” She yelled as she wiggled her hips in vain trying to loosen the swamp mud’s grip on her thighs.

Her actions proved to be hopeless against the suction of the quicksand, her shorts and crotch were engulfed by the mud with a faint slurp. Fearing for her life Komaru started to twist her hips back and forth in vain as she tried to release herself from the dreaded mire, in response the mud just pulled her deeper and deeper into its depths. She was going nowhere fast, the only place where she was heading was down. Her waist now fell victim to the warm, soft, mud. She thrusted her waist forward causing the mud around her to wobble like j-ello, by now the fear began to set in Komaru’s mind, inch by inch she was slowly on her way to her death. She clawed frantically at the mud trying to dig herself out with her hands, but the mud filled the holes where her claw marks laid faster then she could move her own hands. A wave of despair began to overtake her as she looked down at the quicksand, knowing that all her rescue attempts were only fueling her demise. She had a terrified look on her face when she saw the mire starting to consume her chest, Komaru began to panic and pressed her hands deep into the mud and pushed herself out hoping to break free of this death trap. Until her hands got stuck in the mud, she tried lifting her arms out but they were stuck fast and the mud wasn’t going to let them go. Now up to her chest the mud sucked at her bra and formed around her breasts, Komaru began to twist and jerk her upper body in a last ditch effort to free herself, but that didn’t stop her descent in the slightest. After her breasts were swallowed, she entered full panic mode, she trashed, jerked, and twisted her body in all directions. Hoping, praying that she could get out of this muddy monstrosity, but alas all her efforts did nothing but drive her downwards into the marshes muddy depths.

“ HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” She screamed as she was slowly sucked down to her neck. The fear and despair fully cemented itself within Komaru’s subconscious, she was going to die here, alone, and with no one coming to save her, not even her own brother. ‘MAKOTO! MAKOTO! HELP ME! IM SINKING IN QUICKSAND!!!” she screamed as tears started to fill her eyes and rolled down her face. All of her stamina was gone, there were sweat droplets on her forehead, and a few splotches of mud littered her face. Feeling defeated, Komaru closed her eyes and enjoyed her last few moments above the mud's surface before accepting her fate. The mud bubbled as her face was slowly being consumed. "Makoto if you're not able to save me in time, I want you to tell Mom and Dad I love them, with all my heart Komaru said in between tears.

The girl was ready to accept her fate to the quicksand when she suddenly felt something wrap around her waist, and was then pulled out of the mud onto solid ground. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her brother standing before her. "M-Makoto?" She said. She looked then looked up and saw that he was accompanied by Mondo, Taka, and Leon. "You had us worried sick," Taka said. "How did you find me?" Asked Komaru. "When Nags noticed you were missing he went back along the trail, that's when he noticed footprints heading out towards the clearing. It didn't take long for him to put two and two together" Mondo replied. "If we were too late you would've a goner," Leon said. Naegi helped his sister to her feet and wiped some of the mud off her face. "Come on, let's head back to the hotel," he said. Komaru was on board with that I. "Your right, the moment we get back I'm jumping right in the shower", she said.

Upon being saved by her brother and his friends, the five of them began to make their way back to the Observation center to meet up with the others and head back to the hotel. For Komaru, this was quite the experience to kick off the summer and she would forever remember the moment till the day she dies

The End
Last edited by UltraWarriorX367 on Mon May 18, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Stories”