The Muddy Gambler - Celestia Ludenburg

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:10 am

By UltraWarriorX367
A Danganronpa QS Fan Fiction

(F, QS, Submerge,)

"Oh! Why did I think taking a shortcut through the forest was a good idea!?" Celestia grumbled to herself as she moved some branches out of her path.

Celestia Ludenburg was a student of Hope's Peak Academy 78th class, she was considered an enigma by the rest of her peers, always wrapped in a web of lies and mystery. She was a young highschool girl with pale skin, red eyes, and black hair. She was on her way back from the spa, Hifumi promised to come pick her up but let’s say he got distracted with other things ^///^. She didn’t want to wait an hour for him to come so she decided to walk back. She took a shortcut through the forest to make the journey quicker. The weather was hot that day so Celes wasn’t wearing her usual goth lolita dress. She was wearing a white silk blouse, a long black shirt that covered most of her legs, and some white disposable flip flops from the spa on her feet showing her pedicured toenails. Her nails were long and adorned in black polish with silver butterfly designs. Her midnight black hair swayed in the warm Summer breeze as she walked.

The brunette was being cautious as she walked because she didn’t want to ruin her pedicured nails, so she was taking very small steps to make sure that didn’t happen. “What did Hifumi have to do that he couldn’t pick me up?!” Celes angrily thought to herself while walking, she knew hifumi tends to have his head in the clouds but this was ridiculous. She ignored it and pressed on.

She then stumbled upon a grassy clearing, in the distance she could see a small river. "I'm starting to think that waiting for Yamaha was a better choice then this" she said to herself. Celestia then stepped out onto the clearing and contiuned her walk, hoping to complete her journey home. The grass along the clearing was tall and made it hard for her to see what's in front of her, especially the ground since she wasn't trying to ruin her pedicured toenails. A few seconds later Celes then came across a large patch of "dirt" separating the river from the clearing, the "dirt" patch was littered with a few tufts of grass along with Reed's coming from the ground.

She walked out along the dirt patch towards the river. Her spa flip flops, thin and disposable, were being tugged at with each step she took. The ground was getting softer and squishy beneath her feet, Celes looked down and saw a small spot of dirt on her heels. "Oh! The moment I get back I'm going to kill that fat tub of lard!" She grumbled. As Celes continued to walk the ground below was getting soft to the point where it was slowly consuming her shoes. Slightly angered Celes stomped forward bringing her flip flop clad foot down on what looked to be a solid part of the dirt patch, she was surprised when her flop broke through and sank into a small spot of thick mud.

Frustrated at her ruined pedicured nails she bent down, grabbed her ankle and began pulling to free her foot from the mud. It proved to be difficult because of the mud's iron grip and suction around her foot. After a few minutes her foot came out with a wet slurp, upon freeing her foot she fell backwards and landed on the ground. Celestia looked at her foot and saw it coated black, her pedicured nails were ruined and there were small bits of mud in between her toes, and her skirt got dirty after landing flat on her butt after pulling her foot out.

"Perfect! Just perfect! This skirt was imported from France!" Celeste groaned as she began to wipe some mud off her skirt. After dusting herself off she continued her walk now being extra careful not to walk into any more mud pits, she held her skirt at her knees to prevent dirtying it up again. She shuttered everytime her bare left foot made contact with the warm Summer mud which coated her now mud covered foot in even more mud. "That sh*t for brains moron better pray that I don't tear him limb from limb!" She growled. Her feet made faint squishy sounds as she continued walking which Annoyed her even further.

As Celestia neared the river she felt the ground get soft, and I mean really soft. It was almost like she was walking on chocolate pudding, the ground under her feet started to wobble and shift with every step. After her third step, her right foot broke through the thin soft layer of the river bed, leaving her ankle deep with no signs of forward progression.

Getting angry that she got herself in the same predicament, Celestia went and pulled her right foot out of the mud. After a few tugs her right foot came out, when she went to take another step both of her feet were pulled down into the mud causing her to let out a small startled girly shriek. She puts both of her arms out for balance, the Gambler looks down and finds herself mired thigh deep in thick swirling much.

"God F*cking Damnit!" She roared. Celeste pulls up her skirt and tries raising her legs out of the mud, but is unable to move them. The muck holds both of her legs in place keeping a firm grip on them. She then tried pulling one of them out but it wouldn't budge, rolling her legs didn't help either. Celeste then proceeds to rock back and forth vigorously, the pudding-like mud ripples and shakes around her and lets out a few gurgling noises. Despite her best efforts her legs stayed in place… until they were sucked down driving her crotch deep in the thickening more. Celeste let out a moan when she felt the soft wet earth come in contact with her sensitive areas, her hips continued to be engulfed as she struggled to free her thighs. A small blush formed on her face as she went deeper, "wait am I enjoying this!?" She said.

Pushing the thought out of her mind she then felt the warm liquid earth tug hard at her limbs and cups her hips, ensuring that it's victim has no way to escape. When the mud was halfway at her hips, she then realized that she was sinking.
"Oh dear… I'm sinking!" She said, her black skirt started to spread out and float on the mud's surface. Her hips were swallowed and the mud was slowly starting making its way to her waist. A look of fear and panic began to form on her face, she placed her pedicured hands on to the mud's surface, leaned back and tried pushing herself out but the mud's suction kept her from going more than just her crotch out of the sucking earth. Her skirt was slowly pulled off by the mud revealing her black lace undergarments, she let out another moan when the wetness of the mud made contact with her undergarments. In response to her struggles the hungry mud sucked her down to her stomach and upper waist.

"Well played Mother Nature, but I don't intend to lose!" Celeste said as she squirmed and wiggled with everything she got, she was getting desperate at this point and she wasn't going to let a little mud get the better of her. The mud rocked, shook, and wobbled in all directions as she fought against the mud's suction. In the midst of her struggles she didn't notice her hands sink into the mud, both of them were sucked under and her arms were next. Celeste began to make a futile attempt to lift her hands out but the mud coated her arms like glue and kept them in place, her arms were soon pinned to her sides in the thick quaking death trap as she sank deeper and deeper.

She was soon up to her chest in the muddy sludge, she could feel the mud's warmth through her blouse which gently began to crest her breasts. A feeling of pleasure filled her face when it happened causing her to let out a small moan. Her breasts seemed to slow her descent, she wasn't sinking as fast much to her relief. No longer sinking Celeste began to look around for anything that she could grab onto… but her search was interrupted when she felt her breasts getting squeezed together and slipped gently under the mud's surface. "Ah! Help! Help! Someone help me!" She cried, she desperately tried to move but her efforts were pointless. Celeste began to twist and thrash about but she couldn't free her upper body, her shoulders were sucked down and quickly engulfed by the mire. To make matters worse, she was beginning to run out of stamina.

"HELP!! HELP ME!!!! She screamed, she hoped that someone would hear her cries and come to her rescue. But no one came. "GOD DAMNIT!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! She yelled, this time her voice echoed throughout the area. The fear returned when the mud started to creep up to her chin, she desperately tried to keep her neck above the mud. But it proved to be useless as the muck swallowed her neck and got to her chin. Celestia threw her head back trying to delay the inevitable, the bubbling sound of the mud in her ears got louder and louder. It wasn't long until the mud covered her ears cutting off all sound. The mud began to close over her head, she wiggled and squirmed but it only made matters for herself. Inch by inch her head was consumed. With the morass now inches away from her mouth, she's praying that someone finds her.

"Congratulations Mother Nature, you've won. I applaud you, you've put up quite the fight, and now the prize is yours…. The prize being me" She said. The muck now at her mouth slaps against her lower lip, "Good game" she said as she spat out globs of liquid mud. "Good Game Mother Nature... mmmggh....", Her final words were cut off when the mud covered her mouth and filled her throat indicated by thick gurgling sounds from the mire. She closed her eyes and accepted her fate as the rest of her head went under, her black midnight hair floating out on the mire's surface like a looming shadow. Soon her hair vanished beneath the surface in a swirl of sloppy earth… the mud let out a few bubbles to indicate her final moments, her muddy pedicured hand poked out of the surface clawing at the warm Summer air, grasping for someone to save her. Soon her hand goes under, still wiggling and clawing at the air. One last bubble went out before the surface of the mire stid, getting rid of any evidence that anyone was there.

A few minutes went by and the mire was quiet, it's surface remained still and was patiently waiting for another victim to walk into its depths. Suddenly a muddy hand shot of the mud, it clawed at the mud trying to find solid ground. The hand managed to find solid ground at the mire's edge, it grabbed on to a handful of Reed's and began to pull itself out. Another muddy hand came out and grabbed on to the Reed's as well, Celestia raised her head out of the mire and using her remaining strength began to wiggle her way out of the muck. The mud still had an iron grip on the lower half of her body, but she refused to surrender to mother nature's muddy deathtrap. At waist deep she pushed her legs out but her ankles were still trapped, sitting on the edge of the mire she furiously lifted and tugs her ankles determined to free them. After five minutes of struggling her ankles were freed. Celestia, covered head to toe in mud layed on the ground coughing and breathing heavily. "Ah. Ah... It looks like I win" she said in between breaths, Celeste got up and began to wipe the mud of her body and clothes. She looked at her pedicured toenails in disgust, she got a small twig and began to pick the mud out from under her toenails, she did the same thing for her fingernails. With most of the mud wiped off her body Celestia began to angrily walk back to civilization. "When I get back I'll have Hifumi make me a bubble bath, and if he refuses I'LL DISMANTLE HIM!!!" She yelled.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: The Muddy Gambler - Celestia Ludenburg

Postby DJlurker » Fri May 22, 2020 2:16 am

Yay, a last-minute self-rescue! :D A nice scene overall.

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:55 pm

DJlurker wrote:Yay, a last-minute self-rescue! :D A nice scene overall.

Thank you for the comment my friend. What else did you like about the story

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun May 24, 2020 12:39 am

Not much else to say, it was decent overall.

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:43 am

DJlurker wrote:Not much else to say, it was decent overall.

Thanks dude☺️

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm

UltraWarriorX367 wrote:The Muddy Gambler - Celestia Ludenburg
By UltraWarriorX367
A Danganronpa QS Fan Fiction

(F, QS, Submerge,)

"Oh! Why did I think taking a shortcut through the forest was a good idea!?" Celestia grumbled to herself as she moved some branches out of her path.

Celestia Ludenburg was a student of Hope's Peak Academy 78th class, she was considered an enigma by the rest of her peers, always wrapped in a web of lies and mystery. She was a young highschool girl with pale skin, red eyes, and black hair. She was on her way back from the spa, Hifumi promised to come pick her up but let’s say he got distracted with other things ^///^. She didn’t want to wait an hour for him to come so she decided to walk back. She took a shortcut through the forest to make the journey quicker. The weather was hot that day so Celes wasn’t wearing her usual goth lolita dress. She was wearing a white silk blouse, a long black skirt that covered most of her legs, and some white disposable flip flops from the spa on her feet showing her pedicured toenails. Her nails were long and adorned in black polish with silver butterfly designs. Her midnight black hair swayed in the warm Summer breeze as she walked.

The brunette was being cautious as she walked because she didn’t want to ruin her pedicured nails, so she was taking very small steps to make sure that didn’t happen. “What did Hifumi have to do that he couldn’t pick me up?!” Celes angrily thought to herself while walking, she knew hifumi tends to have his head in the clouds but this was ridiculous. She ignored it and pressed on.

She then stumbled upon a grassy clearing, in the distance she could see a small river. "I'm starting to think that waiting for Yamaha was a better choice then this" she said to herself. Celestia then stepped out onto the clearing and contiuned her walk, hoping to complete her journey home. The grass along the clearing was tall and made it hard for her to see what's in front of her, especially the ground since she wasn't trying to ruin her pedicured toenails. A few seconds later Celes then came across a large patch of "dirt" separating the river from the clearing, the "dirt" patch was littered with a few tufts of grass along with Reed's coming from the ground.

She walked out along the dirt patch towards the river. Her spa flip flops, thin and disposable, were being tugged at with each step she took. The ground was getting softer and squishy beneath her feet, Celes looked down and saw a small spot of dirt on her heels. "Oh! The moment I get back I'm going to kill that fat tub of lard!" She grumbled. As Celes continued to walk the ground below was getting soft to the point where it was slowly consuming her shoes. Slightly angered Celes stomped forward bringing her flip flop clad foot down on what looked to be a solid part of the dirt patch, she was surprised when her flop broke through and sank into a small spot of thick mud.

Frustrated at her ruined pedicured nails she bent down, grabbed her ankle and began pulling to free her foot from the mud. It proved to be difficult because of the mud's iron grip and suction around her foot. After a few minutes her foot came out with a wet slurp, upon freeing her foot she fell backwards and landed on the ground. Celestia looked at her foot and saw it coated black, her pedicured nails were ruined and there were small bits of mud in between her toes, and her skirt got dirty after landing flat on her butt after pulling her foot out.

"Perfect! Just perfect! This skirt was imported from France!" Celeste groaned as she began to wipe some mud off her skirt. After dusting herself off she continued her walk now being extra careful not to walk into any more mud pits, she held her skirt at her knees to prevent dirtying it up again. She shuttered everytime her bare left foot made contact with the warm Summer mud which coated her now mud covered foot in even more mud. "That sh*t for brains moron better pray that I don't tear him limb from limb!" She growled. Her feet made faint squishy sounds as she continued walking which Annoyed her even further.

As Celestia neared the river she felt the ground get soft, and I mean really soft. It was almost like she was walking on chocolate pudding, the ground under her feet started to wobble and shift with every step. After her third step, her right foot broke through the thin soft layer of the river bed, leaving her ankle deep with no signs of forward progression.

Getting angry that she got herself in the same predicament, Celestia went and pulled her right foot out of the mud. After a few tugs her right foot came out, when she went to take another step both of her feet were pulled down into the mud causing her to let out a small startled girly shriek. She puts both of her arms out for balance, the Gambler looks down and finds herself mired thigh deep in thick swirling much.

"God F*cking Damnit!" She roared. Celeste pulls up her skirt and tries raising her legs out of the mud, but is unable to move them. The muck holds both of her legs in place keeping a firm grip on them. She then tried pulling one of them out but it wouldn't budge, rolling her legs didn't help either. Celeste then proceeds to rock back and forth vigorously, the pudding-like mud ripples and shakes around her and lets out a few gurgling noises. Despite her best efforts her legs stayed in place… until they were sucked down driving her crotch deep in the thickening more. Celeste let out a moan when she felt the soft wet earth come in contact with her sensitive areas, her hips continued to be engulfed as she struggled to free her thighs. A small blush formed on her face as she went deeper, "wait am I enjoying this!?" She said.

Pushing the thought out of her mind she then felt the warm liquid earth tug hard at her limbs and cups her hips, ensuring that it's victim has no way to escape. When the mud was halfway at her hips, she then realized that she was sinking.
"Oh dear… I'm sinking!" She said, her black skirt started to spread out and float on the mud's surface. Her hips were swallowed and the mud was slowly starting making its way to her waist. A look of fear and panic began to form on her face, she placed her pedicured hands on to the mud's surface, leaned back and tried pushing herself out but the mud's suction kept her from going more than just her crotch out of the sucking earth. Her skirt was slowly pulled off by the mud revealing her black lace undergarments, she let out another moan when the wetness of the mud made contact with her undergarments. In response to her struggles the hungry mud sucked her down to her stomach and upper waist.

"Well played Mother Nature, but I don't intend to lose!" Celeste said as she squirmed and wiggled with everything she got, she was getting desperate at this point and she wasn't going to let a little mud get the better of her. The mud rocked, shook, and wobbled in all directions as she fought against the mud's suction. In the midst of her struggles she didn't notice her hands sink into the mud, both of them were sucked under and her arms were next. Celeste began to make a futile attempt to lift her hands out but the mud coated her arms like glue and kept them in place, her arms were soon pinned to her sides in the thick quaking death trap as she sank deeper and deeper.

She was soon up to her chest in the muddy sludge, she could feel the mud's warmth through her blouse which gently began to crest her breasts. A feeling of pleasure filled her face when it happened causing her to let out a small moan. Her breasts seemed to slow her descent, she wasn't sinking as fast much to her relief. No longer sinking Celeste began to look around for anything that she could grab onto… but her search was interrupted when she felt her breasts getting squeezed together and slipped gently under the mud's surface. "Ah! Help! Help! Someone help me!" She cried, she desperately tried to move but her efforts were pointless. Celeste began to twist and thrash about but she couldn't free her upper body, her shoulders were sucked down and quickly engulfed by the mire. To make matters worse, she was beginning to run out of stamina.

"HELP!! HELP ME!!!! She screamed, she hoped that someone would hear her cries and come to her rescue. But no one came. "GOD DAMNIT!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! She yelled, this time her voice echoed throughout the area. The fear returned when the mud started to creep up to her chin, she desperately tried to keep her neck above the mud. But it proved to be useless as the muck swallowed her neck and got to her chin. Celestia threw her head back trying to delay the inevitable, the bubbling sound of the mud in her ears got louder and louder. It wasn't long until the mud covered her ears cutting off all sound. The mud began to close over her head, she wiggled and squirmed but it only made matters for herself. Inch by inch her head was consumed. With the morass now inches away from her mouth, she's praying that someone finds her.

"Congratulations Mother Nature, you've won. I applaud you, you've put up quite the fight, and now the prize is yours…. The prize being me" She said. The muck now at her mouth slaps against her lower lip, "Good game" she said as she spat out globs of liquid mud. "Good Game Mother Nature... mmmggh....", Her final words were cut off when the mud covered her mouth and filled her throat indicated by thick gurgling sounds from the mire. She closed her eyes and accepted her fate as the rest of her head went under, her black midnight hair floating out on the mire's surface like a looming shadow. Soon her hair vanished beneath the surface in a swirl of sloppy earth… the mud let out a few bubbles to indicate her final moments, her muddy pedicured hand poked out of the surface clawing at the warm Summer air, grasping for someone to save her. Soon her hand goes under, still wiggling and clawing at the air. One last bubble went out before the surface of the mire stid, getting rid of any evidence that anyone was there.

A few minutes went by and the mire was quiet, it's surface remained still and was patiently waiting for another victim to walk into its depths. Suddenly a muddy hand shot of the mud, it clawed at the mud trying to find solid ground. The hand managed to find solid ground at the mire's edge, it grabbed on to a handful of Reed's and began to pull itself out. Another muddy hand came out and grabbed on to the Reed's as well, Celestia raised her head out of the mire and using her remaining strength began to wiggle her way out of the muck. The mud still had an iron grip on the lower half of her body, but she refused to surrender to mother nature's muddy deathtrap. At waist deep she pushed her legs out but her ankles were still trapped, sitting on the edge of the mire she furiously lifted and tugs her ankles determined to free them. After five minutes of struggling her ankles were freed. Celestia, covered head to toe in mud layed on the ground coughing and breathing heavily. "Ah. Ah... It looks like I win" she said in between breaths, Celeste got up and began to wipe the mud of her body and clothes. She looked at her pedicured toenails in disgust, she got a small twig and began to pick the mud out from under her toenails, she did the same thing for her fingernails. With most of the mud wiped off her body Celestia began to angrily walk back to civilization. "When I get back I'll have Hifumi make me a bubble bath, and if he refuses I'LL DISMANTLE HIM!!!" She yelled.

The End.

Return to “Stories”