Mukuro Ikusaba's Hunting Trip

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:28 pm

A Danganronpa QS Fan Fiction
By UltraWarriorX367
(F,QS, Fatal?)

It was early Thursday morning the sun shone down on the Pripet marshlands of Ukraine, the area was quiet and peaceful. The water was still, the plants swayed in the warm breeze, and all was well. That didn't stop two individuals from coming out to the wetlands for a little hunting trip. The two of them were part of Fenrir, an elite group of mercenaries that specialized in direct military level combat. The first of these Fenrir opporitives was none other than the SHSL Soldier herself Mukuro Ikusaba. Her short black hair was spiky making her look like a tomboy, she wore a white tank top, dog tags around her neck, grey baggy camo pants, and some black ankle high combat boots with white socks. She also had a 12 gauge shotgun slinged on her back. The 2nd member of Fenrir was a man by the name of Lloyd. He wore a grey tank top with a knapsack on his back, a belt with multiple pouches for ammo, green camo pants, and some grey combat boots. He too had a 12 gauge shotgun resting on his back.

The duo made their way through the tall marsh grass until they came to an open spot where they could get a better view of their surroundings. "Well, I didn't know this was going to be boring," Mukuro said. "So, trickiest of all is what's called the right and left, where you make two kills in quick succession first with the right, then the left barrel" Lloyd said as he turned to Mukuro. "Sounds easy enough," Mukuro replied in a sarcastic tone. The two then heard a flock of birds fly overhead which prompted Mukuro to take aim and try shooting one of them down. But when she pulled on the tigger she heard a clicking sound.

"You might want to load it," Lloyd said. "I loaded up before we left," Mukuro said. She was starting to get annoyed. She took aim once more but got the clicking sound again. Lloyd dug into his belt pouch and took out some shotgun shells, he handed them to her. As he was doing that he had a smile on his face. Mukuro angrily grabbed the shotgun shells out of his hands and started to load her gun. "I guess I was right", Lloyd said. "Shut up," Mukuro replied as she finished loading her weapon.

The two continued walking through the marshlands. Lloyd knew the area like the back of his hand since he regularly came out to the marshes for hunting. Mukuro on the other hand didn't have much experience in wet terrain. She also wasn't a fan of the tall grass in her face, the damp hot air, along with the mosquitoes buzzing in her ears she hated it. Soon they heard a flock of birds take off into the sky, the two took aim and started shooting at them. Mukuro didn't hit anything with the first shot, she went to shoot again but when she fired off the shot the recoil from the gun caused her to fall backwards. She let out a little girly shriek when she fell.

Lloyd went to check on her, he found her in a small opening among the tall grass. She was flat on her back in what looked like brown mud, her legs were sucked under at her knees and she was thrashing about trying to lift them out. The mud squelched and sucked as she moved her legs. "Quicksand," Lloyd said to himself. He threw his gun to the ground and stood at the edge of the pit.

"Hold the gun above your head and don't stand up, or you'll sink. Stay how you are" Lloyd instructed. Mukuro didn't listen as she stuck her gun into the mud and used it to prop herself up. "No. Now you've choked the bloody barrels!" Lloyd yelled at her. "Would you rather for me to be sucked under!?" Mukuro replied. "Yes I would" Lloyd yelled back. Mukuro was now waist deep and out of breath, she put her hands on the mud's surface and tried pushing herself out. The only good that did was bringing her down deeper into the sucking mud. "For God's sake get me out of here!" She yelled. "Hold the gun out for me," Lloyd ordered. "Forget the gun, save me," Mukuro said back. "I can't reach you unless you give me the end of the gun!" Lloyd yelled.

Mukuro did as she was told and dug her hand deep into the muck and pulled the gun out, she then reached it out to Lloyd. He grabbed it and Mukuro held onto the other end as Lloyd began to pull her out. "It's working, it's working!" She said. She could feel the mud's suction losses up around her upper chest and waist. But her luck didn't last long, her hand slipped off the handle and she was sucked back down into the muck up to her chest. She could feel the wet earth squeeze and cup her breasts, it also caused Lloyd to lose his grip on the barrel which resulted in him falling on the ground.

"I'm going down, I'm going under" she called as the mud engulfed her breasts and quickly sucked her down to her shoulders. Lloyd got himself off the ground in a flash and pulled his gun off his back, he suspended it over the mud so Mukuro could grab onto it. "It's Ireland, all over again" Mukuro said in a bleak voice as her shoulders disappeared beneath the mud. "Oh, grab the gun," Lloyd said. Mukuro pulled her mud coated arms out of the mire and grabbed onto the gun, Lloyd began to pull her out. Mukuro's shoulders came out of the mud along with the rest of her upper body, Lloyd was practically straining his muscles to free her. She was almost out but the mire's suction still had her lower legs trapped. She wiggled furiously to loosen the mud's grip on her legs. Lloyd bent down and grabbed the waistline of her pants and with all the strength he had left he pulled her onto solid ground.

Mukuro laid on the ground breathing heavily, every inch of her body minus her head was coated brown. "You alright?" Lloyd asked. "Yeah. I'm having a ball" Mukuro hissed. "Good. On with the hunt" Lloyd said. "What!?" Mukuro exclaimed, she angrily glared at Lloyd as he went to grab his gun and he threw hers over to her and walked off. Mukuro laid her head back down on the ground, she still needed more time to catch her breath before catching up to him.

Later

It was late afternoon when the duo got back to camp. Most of Fenrir's soldiers were either walking around camp, helping move supplies, or were by the shooting range. Lloyd made his way to one of the cabins, a female soldier by the name of Gretchen was standing outside the door. She had a little cigar in her mouth and was taking a smoke, she then saw Lloyd walk up. "So how'd it go?" She asked. "I'd ask Ikusaba," Lloyd replied. As if on cue Mukuro walked up. Her white tank top was singed brown along with her pants and one of her black boots was missing revealing her slightly muddy white socks. "Not a word" she hissed as she went into the cabin and slammed the door. "What was that about?" Gretchen asked. "Well it seems like our rookie doesn't do well in marshes" Lloyd said snickering which prompted Gretchen to laugh. Mukuro could hear Gretchen's laughter through the cabin walls, she was going through her bag to get some fresh clothes. One she did that she made her way to the shower and she wasn't going to come out for a long time.

The end.

Return to “Stories”