Rita Sinks... And So Does Everyone Else (M) (Complete!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Rita Sinks... And So Does Everyone Else (M) (Complete!)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:04 pm

So, this story started as another K.I.S.S story, as the title might indicate... but then my muse kept going! :lol: Anyway, enjoy this first part!

Rita Sinks... And So Does Everyone Else
A Maiden of the Mire Story
by DJlurker

Part 1- Rita

In the depths of Anderson Swamp, by the light of the full moon, a woman stands at the edge of the bog. Anyone who looked upon her would immediately associate her with Princess Pluto from the Sailor Moon series, as she wore the exact same dress and styled her hair the same way was well. However, said hair was brown instead of green, and eyes were blue instead of red, though her skin tone was similar. The moonlight reflected off her lustrous black evening gown and matching opera gloves as she stared at the moonlit surface of the swamp, swaying back and forth slightly, as if anticipating a lover's arrival...

"Alright, here I go," the woman known to us as Rita said to no one in particular... Sliding off her sandals, her pantyhose-clad feet took a step forward, sinking slightly into the muck... then another, then another... she bent her knees slightly as the quick-mud began to take her in in earnest, said knees soon being engulfed by the dark gray mire...

"Oh yes," Rita breathed out as she slowly shifted back and forth, almost as if engaging in a ritualistic dance of sorts... she swayed her hips as they sank into the mire's embrace, shivering as it's thick mass began to bulge against her groin... sinking a little faster as a result, Rita spread her gloved arms a little for balance, her clenched hands raised, almost looking as if she was half-heartedly rocking to some unheard music...

As the quick-mud began to climb her ribcage, Rita let her arms drop, now laying on the surface, her fingers absentmindedly clawing into the muck a little... the brunette shivered again as her bosom slowly pressed into the mud, her hard nipples visible under her tight black dress... her descent slowed to a stop, Rita now floating chest deep in the bog, which gently rippled and heaved with her motions as she closed her eyes and took deep breaths to keep herself calm, despite her apparent peril...

After a minute or so, Rita pushed her arms down, sinking them into the muck, which quickly asserted a firm grip on them, keeping her from pulling them back up... instead, her hands slowly clench into fists, feeling the mud flowing around her gloved fingers and squishing out of her palms... Rita then pulled her elbows back until they are even with her body, only the upper rims of her opera gloves now visible above the rippling surface...

Rita moaned with pleasure, quaking as the thick mire gently fondled her bosom and bulged against her groin deep below... "Oh yes," she breathed out, shifting side to side, the quick-mud sucking at her submerged body as a result, arcing an intense wave of pleasure through her body, from head to toe... "Oh, Donnie, it feels so good..."

"I'm sure it does," another voice responded. Rita opened her eyes, seeing a decently built blond man with a small mustache and goatee, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, his green eyes focused on the mobile device he was holding in his hands.

"Did you get some good pictures?" Rita asked her lover.

"Oh yeah," Dominick nodded as he scrolled through several shots of his lover sinking into the mire. "But these dinky pictures could never capture your true beauty..." Rita's face blushed deeply at hearing this. "So, can I join you now, or do you wanna wallow by yourself a little longer?"

"Ah... give me a few minutes," Rita replied, quaking again at the feeling of the mire caressing and holding her. "I want to savor this..."

"Well, alright," Dominick sounded mildly disappointed. "Just don't get off before I get in there..."

"Indeed, it's rude to leave your lover high and dry," another voice spoke up, causing the two to cry out in shock. Looking to his right, Dominick saw a swirling mass of mist, that seemed to compress on itself, taking the form of a female figure, which soon turned corporeal. "I hope you don't mind if I join you, do you?"

"The Maiden of the Mire..." Dominick gasped in fear and awe.

*To be continued...*

Off to a sexy start, I'd say! Next time, Donnie joins his lover in the mire... ;)
Last edited by DJlurker on Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Re: Rita Sinks... And So Does Everyone Else (M)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:03 pm

Double post, ignore.
Last edited by DJlurker on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:03 pm

Teaser not enough for you? Maybe this will get your attention! ;)

by DJlurker

Part 2- Dominick

Dominick couldn't help but gape at the corporeal form of the Maiden of the Mire standing before him... Waist-length white hair framing a perfect porcelain face with bright ruby red eyes... Her form was slight, but not skinny, her bosom perfectly proportioned to her body... said bosom was constrained by a short-skirted white dress with thin shoulder straps, her arms wearing matching opera gloves, a pair of sandals on her pale-skinned feet. "Wow... no wonder you could lure men to their doom in quicksand..."

"I'll take that as a compliment," the Maiden chuckled. "Call me Ravonna. It's nice to meet you in person... Dominick, was it?"

"Y, yeah," Dominick nodded, his breath catching in his throat as the albino slowly walked toward him... he glanced over at Rita, still mired chest deep, though she had extracted her arms from the mud. "I, uh, I was just taking pictures of Rita sinking..."

"Really?" Ravonna said curiously. "That cell phone takes pictures like a camera? I can never understand modern technology... can I look?"

"Uh, sure," Dominick nodded, shifting his phone so that the Maiden of the Mire could look at the screen, gasping in shock as she brushed against his arm...

"What, surprised you can touch me?" Ravonna smirked slyly. "Ooh, those are some nice shots..."

"Well, you are a ghost..." Dominick grunted.

"You think I lured men to their doom with looks alone?" Ravonna chuckled. "Though, there were quite a few where that alone was enough... Of course, you could always ask Rita, she and I have touched each other several times... isn't that right, Rita?"

"Oh, yeah," Rita nodded, shivering in pleasure as she recalled their many trysts... "Though I would prefer to have Donnie touching me right now..."

"Well, far be it from me to get between you two," Ravonna said as she stepped away from Dominick. "Go on, Dominick... I'll hold onto your phone."

"Uh, right... thanks," Dominick nodded, handing the mobile device to the Maiden, then stumbling forward, his arousal interfering somewhat with his focus... As he entered the mud pit, he lost his balance and fell to his knees, which were quickly devoured by the mire... "Rita, help," he grunted as he reached out with his hands...

Leaning forward a bit, Rita stretched out her hands, managing to grab her lover's, pulling him close, his waist vanishing into the quick-mud as he got back to a vertical position... Dominick breathed out heavily as he felt himself sinking further down, his elbows dipping into the bog as he settled to the same depth as Rita. Opening his eyes, they immediately locked with Rita's, which were shining with both love and desire... her hands giving his a gentle, reassuring squeeze... "Kiss me," she whispered, closing her eyes and puckering up...

"Okay," Dominick grunted, pulling himself a little closer before leaning his head forward, inhaling through his nose as their lips touched, then closed around each other... he closed his eyes, moaning into the kiss, feeling his erection extending to full length despite the cool mud surrounding it... then Rita added her tongue, Donnie shuddering before responding in kind, breathing hard through his nose as their tongues gently dueled... he could hear his lover breathing intensely through her nose as well, indicating she was just as turned on as he was...

After a few minutes of frenching, Rita abruptly broke off the kiss... "Okay, enough foreplay," she gasped, her voice low and husky. "Come'ere..." Releasing her grip on Donnie's hands, she pushed her gloved arms deep into the quick mud, wrapping them around her lover's waist and pulling him in close... Dominick groaned as he hugged Rita around her ribcage, feeling the silky fabric of her gown and gloves pressing into him, his erection sliding over her dress and against her groin... Instinctively he bucked his hips, smiling from the sensation, Rita also quaking in response... "Oh yes, Donnie... do me, Donnie..." He bucked against her again, and she responded in kind, the mud sucking at their bodies, enhancing their pleasure even as their motions caused them to sink deeper...

Rita moaned louder as the muck captured more of her bosom, until it began to breach the hem of her dress, slowly bubbling into the cleavage between her breasts, causing her to buck faster, harder... Dominick grunted and groaned as he kept pace with her, feeling the quick-mud threatening to take his shoulders... then he threw his head back as let loose, thick ropes of hot semen staining his lover's dress deep below the surface, never to see the light of day... While Rita quaked and moaned loudly from the feeling of her lover's climax, it wasn't quite enough to induce orgasm on her part.

So once Dominick had passed his peak, he pushed down with his right hand, beginning to awkwardly rub between Rita's legs... That did the trick, as Rita finally screamed in ecstasy, her bloodstream set aflame from the intensity of her climax, the endless waves of heat not dampened one bit by the thick mire that now encased most of her body...

Once all was done, the two lovers rested with their heads laying on the surface of the mud pit, their chins dipping into the moist darkness, their eyes closed and mouths open as they gasped for air, basking in their mutual afterglow... Dominick roused first, tilting his head forward to look at Rita, briefly grunting in disgust as the mud flowed into his mouth as a result... But despite that, as well as a bit of fear from being sunk so deep, the sight he beheld was worth it, seeing Rita's satisfied face, her long hair spreading over the surface of the mire, her eyes closed as she breathed slowly... After a minute, she began to rouse as well, her eyes blinking open, looking around a bit before seeing Donnie. She then smiled slightly, tilting her head forward, immersing her lips beneath the mud as well... giving her lover a seductive glance, she breathed through her nose before slowly exhaling through her mouth, causing bubbles to slowly pop in the mud in front of her...

Dominick was entranced by this sight, quaking and moaning in pleasure, causing bubbles on the surface as well... then he pushed forward, his lips meeting Rita's under the surface, eliciting a small 'mmph' of surprise from her... But then she relaxed and settled into the kiss, the two lovers' eyes sliding shut as they deepened the kiss, their tongues pushing past each other, mud flowing between their mouths as they continued to french each other...

"My, you two really have it bad for each other, don't you?" Ravonna's voice cuts in, shocking the two back to full awareness as they separate and pull their mouths back above the mud with a gasp, before looking over at the albino, who was currently sitting at the edge of the pit, holding Dominick's mobile device in her hands. "On the edge of submersion, and all you can think about is snogging each other... Oh, by the way, I figured out the camera function on this thing," she teased with a wink. "I think I got some good pictures of you two..."

"You took pictures... of us making love?!" Dominick gasped incredulously.

"Not like... anyone else... will see them..." Rita grunted in response, starting to move in practiced motions, slowly rising out of the quick-mud, her neck, then her shoulders emerging, mud sloughing off them... Dominick followed her lead, slowly pulling himself up as well... The two eventually managed to wiggle back up to chest depth, a small amount of muck flowing out of Rita's cleavage, which increased briefly as she and Donnie reaffirmed their loving embrace. Looking her boyfriend in the eye once more, Rita then spoke, "Seriously, Donnie, thank you. That was wonderful... even if you had to help things along a little."

"Y-you're welcome," Dominick responded, feeling his face heat up again, hugging her a little tighter.

"Well, I think I've had enough of watching," Ravonna proclaimed, setting the cell phone aside in a tuft of grass before standing up. "I think it's about time I joined you..." With that, she doffed her sandals, before walking forward...

*To be continued...*

Next, it's Ravonna's turn! Look forward to it! :mrgreen:

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Great as Ever looking forward to the next part
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:26 am

Busy with garden work, but I’ve started the next part... it’ll probably be finished by next week.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 am

And now, a little leg action for you! ;)

by DJlurker

Part 3- Ravonna

Rita and Dominick watched as the Maiden of the Mire slowly stepped into the mud pit with them, the muck swallowing her toes, then closing around her ankles... "Hmm, it's a little cold here... though I'm sure it's warmer where you are." She winked at this, causing Donnie to blush deeply from the implication... Ravonna then took a few more steps forward before she began sinking down in earnest, her ankles vanishing for good, the muck slowly rising up her pale lower legs...

"Wait, isn't that a shorter dress than what you usually wear?" Rita asked as she and Dominick separated, shifting until they were both facing their companion, though they still had an arm wrapped around each other beneath the surface.

"It is," Ravonna confirmed, looking down as the mud swallowed her knees.

"Did Michael get that for you?"

"He did," the Maiden nodded. "He said that this way, I wouldn't have to worry about the skirt bunching up around my waist uncomfortably... not to mention easier access down below." She winked again, causing both Rita and Dominick to blush at the thought... Ravonna continued to sink, the quick-mud climbing up her thighs before touching the lower hem of her short dress... The albino wiggled her hips a bit, being rewarded as the thick muck started to bulge against her panties, causing her to moan and quiver in delight...

"Is it wrong to say I'm getting turned on by this?" Dominick looked over at Rita.

"Not at all," Rita shook her head. "I've been seduced by her many times, so I've got no right to complain..."

"That's true," Ravonna chuckled, her gloved fingers tracing random patterns in the mire's surface, said mire now embracing her waist... "I'll be honest, I'm getting a little aroused knowing you're watching me..." She quaked with pleasure, feeling the quick-mud counting her ribs, until her bosom finally came to rest on the moist, jiggling surface. "Oh yes," she breathed out, her eyes closed, her hands grasping at nothing in particular as she slowly undulated in her muddy encasement, her long white hair spreading over the mud... She moaned louder as a strong wave of pleasure arced through her body, her nipples becoming rock-hard under her dress... "Oh, I can't..." A familiar purse then emerged from the mud, Ravonna promptly unzipping it... "I'm sorry, Dominick... I heard you say you dislike smokers, but..." She pulled out a cigarette and lighter. "I just have to do this, or I'll go off long before I'm ready..." She promptly lit up, her head jerking back lightly as she took a drag from her cigarette, puffing a little more as she put her lighter away and zipped her purse back up. Setting the purse aside, she pulled the cancer stick from between her lips with her right hand's fingers, pushing her left arm deep into the quick-mud, only the upper rim of her glove now visible. "Hah, that's better..."

"Ugh," Donnie's nose wrinkled in mild disgust as the cigarette's perfume hit his nostrils. Still, he had to admit, seeing a halo of smoke billowing around the Maiden of the Mire seemed to add to her mystical nature... He felt Rita hug him a little tighter, looking over at his lover, who gave him an understanding glance. Deciding to change the subject, Dominick asked, "So tell me, Miss Ravonna... were any of your prior victims... willing?"

"Willing how?" Ravonna raised an eyebrow.

"Y-you know... they didn't resist at all..."

"Oh. Well... yes, there were a few like that," Ravonna nodded. "While I can't say any of them actively sought me out, but once I met them, they were too... 'entranced' to offer more than token resistance." She paused to take a pull from her cigarette. "They knew they were doomed, so they usually just decided to enjoy their last moments, and I obliged them. Never went further then me rubbing them off, though..." She then sighed forlornly. "If only I hadn't been so consumed with hate and vengeance, I might have kept a few of them around for a while..."

"What's this? The Maiden of the Mire, expressing regret for her prior victims?" Rita teased.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, there were quite a few bastards who got what they deserved," Ravonna gestured with her cancer stick. "There were even two or three incidents where an abusive man chased his woman into the swamp, and I would make sure the jerk smothered in my bog while the woman escaped unscathed... probably the closest thing I had to mercy back then." She took a long drag from her cigarette, blowing out a stream of smoke away from Dominick's direction.

"What about nowadays?" Dominick pressed.

"Nowadays? Well, I'd probably put the fear of God in that bastard, maybe sink him under but let him claw his way out at the last moment... That's actually part of the reason I showed myself to Christine so long ago, because I thought she might've been another abused woman..." She then chuckled as something occurred to her. "Speaking of Christine, you should've seen what she did last time she came to visit me..."

"Oh no," Rita groaned, "don't tell me she had you tie her up before sinking her..."

"That's what happened!" Ravonna confirmed with a laugh. "She seemed to really enjoy the feeling of utter helplessness... almost to the point of orgasm, even."

"H-hey, don't make me start thinking lewd thoughts about Rita's friend!" Dominick grunted, his face quite red as his erection throbbed.

"I'm going to have to give that girl a talking to..." Rita shook her head. "And Donnie, don't forget who your lover is..." She gave him a mild pinch on the waist.

"R-right, thanks," Dominick sighed, locking eyes with Rita once more, the two eventually kissing again, moaning as the quick-mud shifted with their movements, sucking on their chests, groins, and legs...

"I swear, you two seem to love each other even more than me and Michael," Ravonna sighed, taking a brief pull from her cigarette as the mire continued to fondle her own bosom.

"Oh really?" another voice spoke up from behind her, causing the Maiden to shriek in surprise. "Whatever happened to 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'?"

"M-Michael?!" Ravonna turned to face the new arrival, Rita and Dominick also breaking off their kiss in shock...

*To be continued...*

Well, this is awkward... but stay tuned for the final part, where the Maiden of the Mire and her lover go down together... ;)

DJlurker

Re: Rita Sinks... And So Does Everyone Else (M) (Complete!)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:23 am

And here's the last part! Enjoy! :D

by DJlurker

Part 4- Michael

"Geez, speak of the devil and he appears..." Dominick grunted in disbelief. Still, he could see why Ravonna fell for him, being a strapping young man with short dark brown hair, dressed in a black T-shirt and matching denim jeans, his black eyes shining with amusement as he looked upon his ghostly lover...

"W-what are you doing here?!" Ravonna stammered, taking a pull from her cancer stick to try and calm down.

"I wanted to surprise you," Michael shrugged, before looking over at the other two. "Rita, we've got to stop meeting like this... though I see you've found a new boyfriend. I'm glad."

"Th-thanks," Rita nodded, blushing a bit. "But he had to earn it..."

"At least until we watched a movie that had a quicksand scene in it," Dominick grunted, certain that he had just proven that it was scientifically impossible to die of embarrassment. "Then she stripped down, and I never stood a chance..."

Ravonna laughed aloud at this. "My, that's all it takes to get you in the mood, Rita?" She took a short pull from her cigarette.

"I-I wasn't expecting a quicksand scene, all right?!" Rita grunted, now red as a tomato. "B-besides, it's not like we do it that often..."

"Well, I don't love Ravonna just for the sex, either," Michael shrugged. "We're just two lonely souls who happened to find some companionship in each other... the only difference is that this soul still has a living body. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if I became a spirit like Ravonna when I die... not that I want to do that yet, mind you."

"Indeed, I prefer the warmth of your living body..." Ravonna teased with a smile. "Speaking of which, how about you stop beating around the bush?"

Michael rolled his eyes, but chuckled. "As you wish, O Maiden of the Mire..." Dominick snorted and giggled in spite of himself, as his fellow man removed his shoes and set them aside. "Given that we have company, I'm keeping my clothes on this time..."

"That's fine," Ravonna nodded, shifting and turning to look at her lover as Michael stepped into the mire, quickly sinking to his knees once he got into position. Ravonna then took a long drag from her cigarette as she gazed upon the bulge in Michael's jeans, until said bulge vanished into the quick-mud... Blowing a cloud of smoke away from her boyfriend, she smiled, knowing that she would interact with that 'bulge' again soon enough...

As for Michael himself, he enjoyed the view of his ghostly lover sunk deep into the mire, which gently lapped at her hard nipples beneath her pure white dress, her long white hair spreading over the shiny, shimmering surface, her ruby red eyes filled with love and desire... Michael then breathed deeply as he felt his descent slow to a stop, now at the same depth as the others, his arms sunk in at his sides... "O Maiden of the Mire, I am now at your mercy..."

"Indeed you are," Ravonna replied with a smile, flicking a little ash off her cancer stick. "I shall do with you as I will..." With that, she slowly floated closer, their mouths closing the distance... "Mmmm," she moaned as their lips made contact.

Dominick breathed deeply as he watched the two lovers snog... his hips were bucking a little, his erection sliding through the thick mud, which caressed him like a gentle lover... attempting to distract himself, he looked over at Rita, who was also silently observing Ravonna and Michael, her mouth slightly open, her cheeks flushed, her eyes glazed over... said eyes then slid shut as she moaned and quaked, sending slight ripples over the surface of the bog... then she became aware of Donnie watching her, locking eyes with him before smiling and blushing, her boyfriend doing the same... it was clear that they both had the same idea.

Meanwhile, Michael and Ravonna had separated, the latter taking a final pull from her cigarette before flicking off the ash and throwing the stub away. As she blew out one last cloud of smoke, her submerged hand began to fiddle with Michael's jeans deep beneath the mire... after a few tries, she managed to undo the top button, pulling down the zipper, then his underwear, freeing his erection, which she promptly grasped. "Ready, my love?" she whispered seductively.

"I'm always ready for you, dear." With that, Michael felt Ravonna guide his erection to her opening under the short skirt of her dress... She then let go, allowing him to thrust into her, making her quiver with pleasure before responding in kind... Another thrust and he was fully inside her, the Maiden's bosom pressing into his chest, their foreheads gently colliding... No words were spoken as they met in another kiss, Ravonna wrapping her free arm around Michael's neck as they began to slowly make love in the bottomless bog...

Back with Dominick and Rita, they were also making love, not to each other, but to the mire itself, which gently clamped down on their bodies, keeping them at chest depth even as they writhed and bucked, Dominick's penis thrusting through the mud like it was a soft vagina, while Rita felt the mud bulging against her her own vagina under her dress, her bosom also being fondled from beneath by the soft mire... despite their individual pleasure, the two still held hands as they undulated side-by-side in the quick-mud...

Ravonna broke off her kiss, her gloved hand sliding back and gently gripping Michael's shoulder as her pleasure began to intensify... "Oh, Michael... oh, yes... ohhh, yes..." The bog had swallowed their chests, the muck breaching the hem of Ravonna's dress and slowly pushing into her cleavage...

"Are we- going under?!" Michael grunted, even as his thrusting continued unabated.

"Of course-!" Came the reply from his lover as the bog folded over their shoulders. "That's the best part...!" Ravonna threw her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, her teeth gritted in near-ecstasy as she felt the muck soak into her hair, then plug her ears... Michael followed her head, gasping and grunting as the quick-mud framed his face...

Then they came, the duo crying out ferally as they were consumed with orgasm... then they were consumed by the mire, managing a last breath through their noses as they went under, only a few strands of the Maiden's white hair remaining on the surface... the sight sent both Dominick and Rita over the edge as well, Donnie shooting his load into the mire, while Rita quaked intensely as waves of white-hot heat surged from her groin, the two squeezing each other's hand almost painfully tight...

Meanwhile, beneath the quick-mud, Michael and Ravonna had managed to find each other's lips, sharing precious oxygen as they kissed deeply in the mire's embrace... Feeling short of breath, Michael gently pinched his girlfriend's hip, Ravonna grunting in acknowledgement as she loosened up, letting his now-flaccid penis slide out of her vagina, pushing him up with her arms...

As Donnie and Rita recovered from their mud-sex, they saw the mire in front of them bulge up, then resolve into the shape of Michael's head, the man coughing and gasping for air... not long after, Ravonna came back up as well, expelling the mud that had gotten into her undead lungs, coughing intensely before finally breathing in oxygen once more...

"You okay...?" Michael grunted as his hand energed to wipe mud out of his eyes.

"I should... be asking you that," Ravonna gasped back as she wiped off her own face, the two working themselves back up to chest-depth before lightly embracing once more. Looking over at Dominick and Rita, she called out to them, "So, did you two enjoy the show?!"

"Oh yeah," Dominick grunted.

"You have to ask?" Rita groaned, her head rolling around from fatigue. "I think Donnie and I should get out now, please..."

"Hmhmm... as you wish," the Maiden acquiesced, the mire pushing Rita and Donnie up and on their backs, enabling them to backstroke to terra firma. Ravonna then returned her attention to her lover, pulling his underwear back up, then pushing her other hand into the quick-mud so she could refasten his jeans and zip them up. "There you go, my love."

"Thanks," Michael nodded, kissing Ravonna again briefly... "Mmm... ah, but next time, let's try to not have an audience watching..."

"That's on you, Michael," Ravonna reminded him. "But, that Dominick has his phone nearby, so maybe you can...um..."

"Exchange numbers?" Michael finished for her.

"Y-yes, that's what I was trying to say." Ravonna then kissed him again to hide her embarrassment at her flub... But after a minute or so, there was the sound of a click, the two breaking off to see Dominick holding up his phone, Rita standing next to him...

"...What? You took pictures of us, Ravonna, so turnabout is fair play," Rita teased, grinning as Ravonna and Michael blushed deeply...

*~Fin~*

Well, I hope that was a satisfying conclusion! ;) Feel free to comment...

Return to “Stories”