Rogues Stuck in Mud (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Rogues Stuck in Mud (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:25 am

New story here. This took me some time to complete as I faced one block after another.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demeter and Hera are renowned rogues of Olympia. These two are partners-in-crime and always work together as a pair. The 2 18-year-old ½ mermaids have made an honest living as rogues, yet their professions are not the same. Demeter is an Assassin, and Hera shamelessly steals from the greedy and uncaring rich, making her an Outlaw. Despite the profession difference, it’s no secret that these two get the job done and are always rewarded handsomely.

One mission they took together was placed within the region of the Dustwallow Marsh. Where it is said that ogres still thrive. A report had arisen that ogres had sacked some gold stores near the Theramore ruins and have holed themselves up within a cave in the marsh. Demeter and Hera set out to find these brutes, slay them, and take back what was stolen from the area. However, because Theramore wouldn’t be repaired for some time, the gold was theirs.

With a good description, Demeter and Hera hunted down their prey towards the exact cave the crooked ogres are said to have hidden away. The 2 can hear them partying, too fervently apparently. The timing was perfect. Ogres were slow risers, and partying is the best way to exploit one’s vulnerability. “Ready to make ogres scream?” Hera asks Demeter. “I’m more concerned with getting the job done,” Said Demeter. “Ogres make me want to vomit.”

Hera nods, both disguising their lavender hair so that it doesn’t stand out in the dark cave. As Rogues rely on stealth, they had to be careful not to be seen, or else their ambush would be ruined. The two thus sneak in on the ogres. Neither one were Subtlety rogues but knew how to vanish into the shadows without it via stealth. And the use of this move gave them more of an edge than before. Soon, the two found their prey and without warning, they struck.

The ogres had no time to become fully aware of what was going on. The things they ever saw were the blades of the 2 girls before they were plunged into their flesh. They only had time to grab their weapons, but not enough to launch a counterattack with them. The perfect ambush. Eventually, the renegade ogres had all fallen, and Demeter & Hera help themselves to the spoils of their fight. “Their funerals aren’t going to be open casket.” Hera sadistically comments.

“More like fat butt up.” Demeter chimed. The gold is soon all safely secured. “Now let’s get out of here,” Said Demeter. “Before they start to stink.” Hera nods as she follows Demeter out of the cave. The two turn in their quest soon after and, as part of the deal, are allowed to keep the gold as their payment. With their rightfully gotten loot, the two tour the marsh as a well-deserved break. “We’re as rich as hams,” Hera says, smirking. “Can’t wait to spend this loot.”

Demeter glances at her twin sister. “What exactly happened to giving to the poor?” She asks. “I haven’t forgotten that motive.” Hera answered. “Your tone made it sound like you did.” Demeter said snidely. “But I wasn’t all that serious.” Hera said in her defense. Demeter nodded. “Good,” She said. “The last thing you need to do is break your commitment.” Demeter adds. "Let's find somewhere safe so we can split it evenly between us." Hera says.

Agreeing, Demeter leads her sister across the marsh for a quiet place to count over their loot. However, severe rainstorms have made the marsh more dangerous than usual. Much of the mud was treacherous, and the slightest misstep could prove troublesome. Still; Demeter and Hera traversed the marsh and found a suitable location to divide their loot evenly. Inside a small abandoned cave, the outlaws went to work in splitting their gold up among themselves.

"Okay, so," Demeter says. "50 for you and 50 for me..." She goes on. "I'll see you and raise you an even 100." Hera says. Negotiations go well and both have their even share, with the rest not being kept intent on going to charity or something. "I'm going to go stretch my legs for a moment." Said Hera. "I'll stay here and send the gold home," Said Demeter. "But don't go out too far." Hera simply nodded as she left while Demeter got the gold ready for transfer.

As Hera traversed the marsh, she took the time to admire the land around her, watching as birds fly above, and as land critters scitter about. However, what she wasn't watching; was her footing. As she traversed the area, her right foot started to go down into the ground. "Whoa, what the...?" She said suddenly. "Ooh, mud..." Hera adds. Not bothered by the mud beneath her feet, she tried to move forward some more.

However, her other foot was soon sunk, too. She notices and stubbornly kept going, until she suddenly plunged knee deep and failed to keep moving. It clicked in her mind that this just wasn't mud, as she was steadily sinking. "Ah, crap! This is quickmud!" The Outlaw Rogue exclaimed. "Is that you, sister?" Demeter suddenly chimes. Hera suddenly gasped upon hearing Demeter as the assassin came over to check on Hera. "I can explain..." Said Hera all sheepish.

"Don't bother." Demeter states. "You didn't watch your footing, did you?" She proceeded to ask. "No..." Hera answers. Demeter just giggled. "Yet you couldn't resist a mud bath, could you?" She then asked as Hera sank deeper. "...Shut up and get me out of here." Hera snapped. "Fine," Demeter said. "But you could try asking more nicely." She adds as Demeter stepped onto a rock slab in the mud, getting within range of her twin sister.

Hera reached toward Demeter and both sisters grabbed each other's hands. Demeter pulled as hard as she could. But, the mud was super stubborn. It refused to let Hera go. "Sheesh, just what did you walk into?!" Demeter asked angrily. Before Hera can answer, the mud yanked the outlaw rogue back down, dragging the assassination rogue into the mud with her. Now both were badly stuck and sinking deep into the soft, thick mud.

Hera giggled in a sadistic manner. "Now you're stuck, too." She said. Demeter scoffed. "You're the one who got my butt in the mud." Said Demeter, her tone filled with annoyance. And speaking of which, the force of Hera being dragged back down, and the result of taking Demeter with her, was enough for them both to be at their shapely butts in the mud. The mud encompassed their behinds nicely, causing both girls to look flustered a little bit.

However, both felt pleasure as their skimpy outfits weren't enough to prevent the pushing they were feeling in between their legs, which only went up as they sank deeper. "Gods, it's so cool..." Said Demeter, taking her top off as the day was hot, and they were shaded. Hera followed suit in removing her top as well. With their midriffs exposed, both felt a bit cooler now as the mud consumed their hips and butts, reaching their bellies.

As it hugged their bellies, both Demeter and Hera find just how thick it is at this depth, and how gripping it really is on bare flesh. Both sisters however felt they needed to get deeper. As such, Hera pumped her legs as much as she could, causing the mud to aggressively gulp more of her body in the process, almost reaching her E-Cup breasts. However, Demeter let the mud take its time with her, but still wiggled slightly to offer herself to it some more.

"Tch. You call yourself a sadist," Said Demeter. "Yet here you are sinking yourself like a masochist." Hera glanced up to her sister. "Sadists have to enjoy both sides every now and then, too ya know." She shot back. Pretty soon, Hera was at her chest, the mud gripping her breasts like a vice, sending waves of pleasure arching through her body. Demeter was nearing her breasts by this point. Hera however, opted to speed things up for her some.

Taking hold of Demeter's breasts, she started groping her, making her squirm about some. "Stop it..." Moaned Demeter. "You weren't sinking fast enough," Said Hera, while in a state of arousal. "Besides, I want to hear you moan..." And her groping picked up in pace. Demeter sank a bit faster thanks to her squirming. "Stop it... Enough..." She moaned out. Hera licked her lips, sadistically liking the sound of her elder twin sister's moans.

Demeter neared her well-shaped E-Cup breasts herself thanks to Hera. And just before the mud even touched her breasts, Demeter, having had enough, mercilessly grabbed Hera's wrists. "I said: Enough." Said Demeter, her tone cold as the winds of Northrend. Hera relented after this fully. She may be Demeter's partner in crime, but she knows Demeter is usually the one who gets any final say in stuff like this. Demeter let Hera's wrists go afterward.

And at this point; the mud started to engulf their breasts, both arching in pleasure from the mud pushing against their large breasts. "Oh that feels good..." Demeter moaned, her voice almost lewd sounding. "Ooh, yeah..." Hera moans out, her tone also sounding somewhat lewd. As the mud engulfs their breasts, they had both surrendered to the mud by this point, letting it swallow them whole without putting up an argument. To them: The mud was heavenly.

And soon, the mud had fully swallowed their breasts and shoulders, leaving the twin rogues at their chins as the mud now started rolling over their faces, consuming their lavender hair at the same time. Both tilted their heads back as the mud continues to pull them deeper. Before long, the two were under, consumed by the mud. Beneath the surface, there was nothing but the mud. Sounds of it were the only things they could hear beneath it.

Both their lungs felt like they were burning, and they started to feel lightheaded. Demeter and Hera's hands broke the surface. There was no way they were going to drown here. Both were brandishing a dagger that was still on their person fortunately, and jabbed their extremely sharp blades into the trunk of a solid log, using it haul and claw themselves out to freedom. While Demeter had the easier time, Hera struggled most of all, forcing Demeter to help her.

Exiting the mud first, Demeter now had an easier time digging Hera from the mud's grip. It took some effort, but Hera was out as well. "Thanks..." Hera said. Demeter nods. "We should bring some of our sisters out here." Demeter states. "Yes, we should." Hera sadistically says in agreement. For now though, they gathered their tops, loot, and washed up in the nearest body of water they could find. As it was clean, the mud came off easily.

Life as a Rogue, whether it's assassination, outlaw, or subtlety, can be demanding, but... Demeter and Hera make the job look easy. Will they indeed bring some of their siblings to this marsh? Only time may know...

Demeter & Hera: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: Rogues Stuck in Mud (M)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 am

Well, not bad. :)

BTW, did you look at my 'Rita Sinks' story yet?

Black Clay Lord

Re: Rogues Stuck in Mud (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:01 pm

DJlurker wrote:Well, not bad. :)

BTW, did you look at my 'Rita Sinks' story yet?

I haven't.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”