The Silty Secrets of Miss Rebecca Lorengale

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Re: The Silty Secrets of Miss Rebecca Lorengale

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:22 pm

I have to say, this was a very well written story! I also like how you left it open for a potential sequel... ;)

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Excellent story. Very well told. Had a completely organic feel to it. Been a while since I've read one that appealed to me this much. It takes a lot of talent and effort to put something like this together and I appreciate your sharing it. Envious of the talent. If you ever get the urge to write a peril themed one based on batgirl I'd be over the moon. Simply because I see your talent and know you could....

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:11 am

Perfect marriage of fear/suspense and willing/pleasure, and maybe the smoothest execution of the kind of ending that satisfies both grim and rescue enthusiasts. Great styling on top of it all. May the creative bug continue to bite you often and hard!

Chro_Zarco

Postby Chro_Zarco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 am

This is really, really good. The lead-up to the sink was just as enthralling as the sinking itself, and did a great job setting expectations for the sink and the aftermath. I hope to see more of your work in the future, especially if it is as good at setting the scene as this one.
I rather think that the red and black really suits me, don't you think?

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:46 pm

At first, I was puzzled how to read the document, being on my phone and not feeling like I wanted to go on QSF on my laptop, but I managed to export it to Google Drive, and all I can say is that I am beyond glad that I did. This was like a mini novel, and I want to be able to write like that one day.

It was relatable. While I haven’t had a crush on a teacher that I can remember, I am not yet done college, and it’s possible it could happen in the future. Not to say that I would want to act out what happened in this story, that’s not it. But I could feel myself very immersed in the story.

I really enjoyed it, and was a bit bummed the second sink mentioned in the story didn’t happen. I think the closest I have come to a quality story like this was a Ravnica one I wrote a while back. I appreciate this story quite a lot. Wish I could be the teacher.

I loved this story, and can’t wait to read more from you in the future. It doesn’t have to be a sequel to this story, but your writing skill and style are amazing.

10/10. If you wrote a quicksand novel, I’d be willing to purchase that. Something longer than this, but with multiple sinks and whatnot. Honestly, I would give an 11/10, but even 9999/10 is an understatement.

Thank you for writing this.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Solrex wrote:
It was relatable. While I haven’t had a crush on a teacher that I can remember, I am not yet done college, and it’s possible it could happen in the future. Not to say that I would want to act out what happened in this story, that’s not it. But I could feel myself very immersed in the story.

no teacher crushes? geez, in 6th grade we got a student teacher and whatever focus i had on learning went right out the window; i didn't have any clear idea of what i wanted to do with her, but i knew it was something

also... immersed in the story, was that intentional?? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

JSample

Postby JSample » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:23 pm

Very well written, both in the incidental details that your provide and in the lead up to and execution of the actual sinking scene. An excellent read!
Jason Sample

Return to “Stories”