Dove Cameron Beach Stroll

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
aceofguru

Dove Cameron Beach Stroll

Postby aceofguru » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Here is a quick story that I worked last night. I don't normally post here, but if you are interested in more stories that are more or less like this, check out my deviantart here: https://www.deviantart.com/dastard12345

Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Added a picture as a suggestion.
Dove Cameron
abc683fa96b153152bbadfe39d7b899c.jpg

Selena Gomez
60d08443094fee34d12fa0edcef7b5db.jpg

----------

Dove Cameron needed to find a breath of fresh air, and what better way to do so than a stroll on the beach. She was currently wearing a short sleeved black dress that went down to her mid thighs. Her legs were encased in opaque black pantyhose and she was wearing black heels.

While Dove was walking on the beach, she was having trouble balancing in her heels. She slipped them off, revealing her black pantyhose clad feet. The cool sand felt nice on her feet and she continued on. She continued to walk farther away from the party. While walking along the beach, she saw what she believed was a pathway.

As she made her way to the pathway, she noticed the sand was becoming a bit softer. It felt cool and somewhat damp. Thinking about the sand ruining her pantyhose, she slowed down a bit. Carefully, she watched as the sand bubble around her. “Oh. I don’t like the look of that.”

Dove hurried forward, but after a step, her foot was swallowed by the sand up to her calf. She immediately pulled on it, removing it from the grasping sand. She could feel the wetness through her tights. When she pulled the foot out, she felt her other foot sink into the sand up to it’s ankle. Dove looked down at her sunken foot. “This sand. What is up with it? It’s so gross!”

Dove placed her foot that was in the air next to the sunken one where it was accepted to it’s ankle as well. She then tried to move either of her feet. She looked down as the sand swirled around her ankles. She then watched and felt the sand climb up her legs. She struggled to get either leg out. “My legs. They’re stuck. It’s like glue!”

Dove threw her heels to the side and grabbed her legs in hopes of pulling them out of the hungry sand. She started pulling on her legs when she looked at the heels when they made a plop sound in the soft wet sand. She watched in horror as the wet sand slurped up her new heels. She knew she wouldn’t get them back, but also realized that this was the wrong thing to think about at this time. She felt the wet sand soak through her pantyhose clad legs as they quickly sank past her knees.

“Oh no.” Dove said in realization of what mess she had walked herself in. “Quicksand.”

“This can’t be quicksand.” Dove said again. She tried desperately to move either of her legs in the sand. Each movement caused her to sink deeper. She lifted up the skirt of her black dress to avoid getting it dirty, but the sand hungered for her. Her toned pantyhose clad thighs sank deeper into the sand. She let go of the dress and tried twisting her body to loosen the sand. Each twist caused her to sink another inch. “This must really be quicksand.” She said to herself as it reached her crotch and butt, enveloping them.

“Heeeeelllllp! Somebody! I’m sinking in quicksand!” Dove yelled, in hopes that someone could find her out on the beach. She had come out here to get away from everyone, and now that she had her wish, she was being swallowed by the ground. The soft sand had reached her waist, and was reaching for the rest of her body.

Dove tried everything in hopes of escape. She started clawing the wet sand as if to dig herself out. The sand just reformed as her hands passed through it. “This stuff is so weird.”

“Dove!” A voice said nearby.

Dove looked over to where the voice was coming from and recognized the form right away. Selena Gomez had heard her screams for help and came to rescue her. The quicksand had swallowed her stomach and was reaching for her chest. She reached out towards her friend. “Selena! Please. Help!”

“Stay still.” Selena said, gauging the situation. Now that Selena was closer, Dove could see that she was wearing her long silver dress that went down to her ankles. Dove could see that Selena was wearing heels as well.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Dove said. “Can you get me out of here? I don’t want to drown in this stuff.”

“I think so.” Selena said, looking around. “There’s nothing really around here, and I’m afraid to leave you.”

“I appreciate that.” Dove said, feeling the quicksand engulf her breasts. She held her arms above the sand so they wouldn’t disappear as well. She looked at Selena and gave her a raised eyebrow. “What are you doing?”

Selena had begun to slide her long dress over the top of her head. Dove watched as Selena’s sexy pantyhose clad legs were exposed along with her toned stomach and luscious breasts. Dove blushed seeing a semi naked Selena in front of her. Selena responded. “My dress might be the only thing that will be long enough and strong enough to pull you out. Hopefully.”

“Of course.” Dove said as her shoulders disappeared into the quicksand. “Please. Toss me the dress.”

Selena tossed one end of the silver dress to her sinking friend. Dove caught it with ease and gripped it tight. Selena looked at Dove. “Don’t pull. Let me pull you out.”

Dove nodded and waited in anticipation as the quicksand reached her chin. She felt the pull as Selena slowly pulled on the dress. At first, Dove wasn’t budging. She wasn’t sinking either, so she became a bit more calm. She then felt herself moving forward, which was good, but she also went deeper. Her chin sank under the quicksand, and she felt some sand enter her mouth. Her reaction was to spit it out, but more flowed in. She managed to keep her eye on Selena, who was pulling her closer.

Dove’s eyes went wide when her nose went under as well. She started to struggle, but Selena urged to calm down. “You’re almost out.”

Dove felt Selena’s hand on her wrists and she felt herself being pulled up this time. She could feel her body come over the edge of the quicksand and onto solid ground. The last thing was Dove’s pantyhose clad feet slurp out of the quicksand.

Once Dove was on solid ground, the first thing she did was hug Selena and practically tackle her to the ground. She squeezed her savior in a hug and cried. “Thank you so much!” Dove said looking at Selena’s face, which was now blushing. She didn’t know why until she realized her head was lying on Selena’s bare breasts. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” She said while backing away.

“It’s okay.” Selena said, standing up and slipping on her now dirty dress. “We should head back to one of our places.”

“Yeah.” Dove said, turning back to the quicksand pit. “My shoes are still there.”

“Yeah. Don’t expect to get those back. I’ve lost quite a few pair of shoes to quicksand.” Selena said.

“Oh yeah.” Dove said. Then realized that Selena apparently has encountered quicksand a lot more. “Wait. What?”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by aceofguru on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

DJlurker

Re: Dove Cameron Beach Stroll

Postby DJlurker » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:31 pm

Not a bad story, but pictures of the celebs in question wouldn't hurt... :geek:

aceofguru

Re: Dove Cameron Beach Stroll

Postby aceofguru » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 am

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Return to “Stories”