Triple Sink (credit to duuudeization)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Triple Sink (credit to duuudeization)

Postby 4Bs » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:22 pm

4cfe0d4a66d7da4a43cbf49f71a9260c.jpg

TRIPLE SINK
It was a hot summer and at this time of the year, the best place to cool down would be at the beach or a local swimming pool. For three women however, they had a different idea. They were going to spend a weekend sinking themselves in mud rather than water.

One was Angelina, a tanned woman with long silky black hair. The second was Isabelle, a fair skinned lady with long wavy hair and never seen without lipstick on. Finally, there was Zabrina, a slightly tanned brunette with long hair.

The three voluptuous ladies headed for a barren sandy area at which mud pits have been sighted. In the lead was Angelina, wearing a sea blue two piece. Walking behind her were Isabelle, in a white strapped dark blue bikini, and Zabrina, donning a pink bikini. The busty trio arrived at a spot containing three pits, two on level ground and one in a crater.

“Here we are,” Angelina eyed the three muddy areas. “So, who’s calling dibs on which pit?”

“Do you even need to ask?” Zabrina gave an enthusiastic grin. “I’ll take the pit on level ground,” She momentarily gestured to the crater. “That one doesn’t look appealing to me,”

“But, the crater’s edges would give you a more secure hold to push on when getting out,” Isabelle commented.

“Who cares?” Zabrina waved a hand briefly at Isabelle. “I’d dip my ass in anything so long as it turns me on,”

“I think I’ll take the crater,” stated Angelina to her companions. “You two can sink into the pits on the ground,”

“You sure?” Zabrina arched an eyebrow at Angelina. “That’s a pretty unusual choice you’re making there,”

“I’m fine. So long as we’re having fun, it’s okay,” Angelina replied in good nature.

“I guess that settles it then,” Isabelle said. “Angelina will sink in the crater while Zabrina and I’ll go into the ones on ground level,” Cautiously, she added, “As usual, if it’s quicksand, be ready to push yourselves out quickly,”

“If that’s the case, then, it’d be nicer,” Eagerly, Zabrina said, “Alright! Let’s get this party started!” Hooting softly in excitement, she moved to the closest of the ground level pits. Isabelle walked to the other while Angelina headed for the crater. They gently stepped on their respective pits’ surface. Soon, the greyish mud holes slowly claimed their feet followed by their thighs and then their booties. Angelina and Isabelle wiggled their hips gently. Zabrina made soft continuous moans as the mud came into contact with her legs and butt. Before long, the ladies sunk up to breast level, their arms submerged.

“Oooh, yeaaah…” Head tilted up, Zabrina closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure of sinking. “So sticky…”

“I admit this mud feels pretty adhesive,” remarked Isabelle, glancing down at her pit. She moved her head up and looked past Angelina warily. “This isn’t normally an issue, but, I take it nobody’s watching?” In response to Isabelle, the latter turned around and gazed ahead into the distance.

“No, we’re the only ones here,” Angelina looked back at Isabelle and Zabrina. “I got to say this mud’s really sticky. Our arms are kind of stuck here,”

“I concur,” acknowledged Isabelle. “At least it is not quicksand. Regardless, we should escape once we’re finished,” As she spoke, Zabrina was still lost in her satisfaction.

“Okay. Let’s stay in our pits some more. Then, we’ll get ourselves out,” At Angelina’s words, the women continued to remain in their muddy encasement. Isabelle bobbed her assets up and down a little to test the mud’s hold. Angelina shut her eyes and relaxed. As for Zabrina, she kept moaning. Minutes passed. Isabelle looked at her two friends.

“I think it’s time,” She mentioned to them. “Zabrina, we’re getting out,”

“Unggh… Hm?” Zabrina snapped out of her bliss. “Oh, already? So, we starting with Plan A?”

“Yes, that’s correct,”
“Alright, girls, let’s take this slowly,” Angelina and her company gazed at the mud pits. “On three. One, two…” In a minute, the ladies gently heaved their breasts up repetitively. Light grunts escaped their lips as they attempted to extricate themselves out of the mud.

“Hngh…” Angelina furrowed her brows. “This stuff’s thick…”

“As is the case for most of our previous spots,” stated Isabelle. The women pressed on with their escape efforts. After a short time, they paused to rest.

“Huh,” Zabrina said in wonder. “This mud’s really keeping us in,”

“Time for Plan B, then?” suggested Angelina.

“Yes,” answered Isabelle. “We keep pushing but, with greater force,”

“Alright, it’s time to get our bodies pumping!” An eager Zabrina said.

“Okay, once again. On three. One, two…” On Angelina’s signal, the females resumed their struggling with more vigor. Their knockers jiggled rhythmically and arms moved in tandem to them. Inside the mud, the trio gyrated their buttocks. Moans and groans were heard among the women. It took several more minutes before they could feel their captors’ grip on them loosening.

“Hey,” Zabrina said in between moans. “I think I’m coming out,”

“Don’t let your guard down. It’s still holding us in,” Isabelle grunted as she felt her arms inching up.

“Keep it up, girls. We’ll make it out,” encouraged Angelina. A moment later, the ladies managed to pull their bodies up until they were waist deep. In a few minutes, they got themselves butt deep. Placing their palms on safe ground, or the crater’s edge in Angelina’s case, the trio wrestled their rear ends in the mud. Their bodies caked in mud and sweat, the women twerked and grunted. The mud clung to their behinds like an adhesive.

“Oh, mmm…” Zabrina closed her eyes, shaking her buttocks hard. “It’s coming… It’s coming out…”

“I feel the mud loosening,” Isabelle sensed her booty coming up gradually. “Our extrication attempt is coming to a close…”

“Almost there, girls. Give it all you got!” With Angelina’s motivation, the group pushed on. Before long, their buttocks emerged out of the trapping mud followed by their thighs. Grunting, the women hauled their legs out and brought themselves atop the safe ground. Angelina crawled over the crater to join her friends in laying their legs sideways on the soil.

“Phew!” Angelina panted. “That was good,”

“Yeah, we totally rocked!” concurred Zabrina happily.

“A pleasurable session indeed,” Isabelle said. “We got a little dirtier than expected. I propose we clean up quickly,”

“Good point. Won’t want all this mud sticking to us for too long,” Angelina stood up. Her sinking partners did the same. “So,” A smiling Angelina added, “Where shall we sink in next weekend?”

“We’ll plan that,” Isabelle started to leave. “Once we find a lake to wash up in,”

“And if it’s got quicksand in it, it’ll be a bonus!” Zabrina said cheerily as she and Angelina followed Isabelle.

“Always the spirited one…” Angelina shared a laugh with Isabelle and Zabrina. Their sinking session over, the women searched for a lake to clean themselves up in. Only they will know when nature’s dangerous trap can claim their luscious figures again.

Whenever that is, it’ll definitely be a TRIPLE SINK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

DJlurker

Re: Triple Sink (credit to duuudeization)

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Talk about fan service! Good work. We could use more illustrated stories! 8-)

Return to “Stories”