Anjela’s Dangerous Need (F,M, willing, pleasure, submersion, Medieval Fantasy, D&D, MMO)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Solrex

Anjela’s Dangerous Need (F,M, willing, pleasure, submersion, Medieval Fantasy, D&D, MMO)

Postby Solrex » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 am

Author’s Note: This story is dedicated to Velocity88, who was upset that there wasn’t a lot of pleasure stories on the site with a willing submersion anymore. Plus, I saw complaints about buoyancy and realism. So, I dedicate this story to that user. This story is fantasy, there is an argument as to why the bog will ignore buoyancy, there is a willing submersion, and the bog is cursed to not let you to escape by yourself, to leave the bog, someone else has to pull you out.

This was a lot of fun writing this, and I really hope you all enjoy. Honestly, this story plays out half like an MMO, half like a D&D game, half like a LARP, and half like a fantasy novel. Well, that’s 4/2, but you get the idea.

Please enjoy, Anjela’s Dangerous Need:

“Alright, so here’s the plan, “Jaykeal, our Orc party leader, explained, “The monster summons little minions to fight for him. Vanya, Anjela, I need you to focus down the ads, your elemental magic should be enough, if they get out of control, they will overwhelm us and we will all die, and we’ve all died a few times before, so the chances of us coming back this time is slimmer than before.”

Continuing on with his speech, Jaykeal continued, “Nodan, you need to monitor everyone. If anyone is injured, as usual, you need to use your magic to heal them. Focus on me for the most part, but if anyone else gets badly hurt, I can take a beating for a bit.”

Turning to the 5th party member, he spoke, “Crysdellan, you are the most powerful assassin I have ever seen, but even one hit can put you into a bleeding state, most of the time. Stay behind me, but focus on the main boss. Also, Vanya and Anjela, you should never be idle. If all the monsters are gone except the boss, focus down the boss. If a monster approaches Crys, you need to take it out immediately. Also note, that while attacking the boss, don’t get sniper vision and lose track of the things he spawns. I would rather you two do suboptimal damage to the boss than to be so focused you forget your main job.”

Turning to everyone, he spoke, “There are some hazards in the arena. Do not step onto the mud, but if you do, call out for help. It’s cursed so that you cannot pull yourself out of it. If you don’t call for help, it will pull you all the way under and you will drown. If that happens, we will check the revival circle to see if you made it through later. There will also be red arcane circles that appear on the ground. Under no circumstances should you stand in them, as you will take heavy damage. Crysdellan should be at least 30 feet away from any of them, I do not want you getting hit by them. Lastly, for the hazards, when the boss does the eye swirling effect, look away. Otherwise, you will be stunned, and prone to heavy damage.”

Turning to the Dark Elf, he spoke, “Crysdellan, we actually have an artifact for that.” Pulling a black blindfold out of his inventory, he spoke, “This will prevent you from looking with your eyes, but gives you blindvision. You will see everything in black and white, and in every direction around you. We only have one, and I think you need it the most. Take it.”

Crys put on the blindfold, and she spoke, facing the party leader, “Ah, this is interesting. Didn’t you get this from the last boss? Also, Nodan, I can see you signing nasty things behind your back,” Crysdellan explained, “This gives me 360° vision in every direction up for a while, so honestly, you can’t hide anything from me, not even your female panties you are wearing. That lace is beautiful though. What color are they?”

Nodan blushed, and spoke, “I’m not- I mean- I only despise you because I’m constantly bringing you back up! And it’s none of your concern what’s in my pants! Also, the panties may or may not be pink, but that’s irrelevant!” The wispborn turned to Jaykeal, “Is it really best that she’s wearing it? She already knows too much!”

Jaykeal sighed. “Crys, stop being a pervert. Yes, you can see his panties, but you shouldn’t comment on it. Anyways,” he turned to the high elf, “Vanya, do you need anything?”

The high elf looked at Jaykeal and spoke, “I mean, I would like that spell booster necklace we got a few bosses ago, but I know you want to sell it, so I guess not. It does bind-on-equip after all.”

Jaykeal sighed, “With the amount of money we can get from it, we could buy all of us very good gear, trust me, okay? Right, lastly, Anjela, do you need anything?”

“Honestly, I could use a mud bath, but that’s not really gonna happen unless I trip into that hazard.”

Jaykeal spoke, “I know we haven’t gone past a swamp in a while, I swear we could go by one soon and you can have a mudbath. Please, please please please do not enter the hazards. They are jinxed, because of magic, you cannot free yourself, and unlike a normal bog, while they are still thick, the enchantment also causes gravity to overcome buoyancy. You will drown if someone doesn’t save you, and you’ve already died 7 times. You might revive next time you die, but the odds are not in your favor.”

Anjela blushes, and felt a little bit wet in her nether regions. “Can we at least let me sink into them after the arena is cleared and there’s no more threats? Someone could save me afterwards once I’ve had my fill.”

Jaykeal grunted, and spoke, “Anjela, I’m sorry, we are on a tight schedule. Right after this boss we need to sleep to get maybe 5 hours before we have to move again for 5 days to get to the next arena and beat that boss before midnight on that 5th day when all the dungeons reset and change their layouts. We have to get as much of these boss fights done before the reset, so we can maximize our loot. Your best bet is to stand near them with someone else, and hope a monster knocks you in. I know all swamp elves have a racial want for the bog, but you must control yourself.”

Anjela spoke, “It’s thick and ignores buoyancy? Imagine sinking under all the way!”

“ANJELA! If that happened you’d need two people to pull you out. When the first person pulls on your submerged hand, they will be trapped unless someone pulls them out. I’m really sorry Anjela, please just trust me.”

The swamp elf made an extremely rude and offensive gesture to the Orc, meaning that he was heartless and incapable of compassion, and just focused on money.

“Anjela, just-“ sighing, he spoke, “When we get enough money, we could probably buy you an enchanted bog to pleasure you however you like, designed specifically for swamp elves. But we can’t linger here. We are running out of time as it is, if that’s everything we should enter.”

Anjela sighed and scoffed, “Fine, let’s go.”

•••••

The fight had started off very well, everyone did their roles with great excellence. Vanya was on the other side of the arena, Jaykeal was at the boss, Crys was who knows where, and Nodan was within healing range of both Anjela and Jaykeal. After Jaykeal scolded Anjela, he felt pity for the swamp elf and offered to be close enough to pull her out if an ad pushed her in, which despite being repulsed by mud, gunk, and grime, he still wanted Anjela to be happy.

The next round of ads spawned, and wouldn’t you know it, these could knock you back with their attacks. Nodan noticed Anjela placing herself between them and the mud hazards, and wished that she would be able to enjoy herself a little bit.

A loud “KrrrrrrrrrShhhhhhhheeeeeeee-int” echoed as Crys had just finished calculating the perfect blow and dealt massive damage to the boss. The sound was familiar, but it caused Anjela to lose focus for a split second, while she was lost in her own thoughts. She remembered she might have a potion of rest in her bag. It would be at the very bottom though, but with it, she could stay up all night and have 8 hours of sleep. Split it with someone, and sleep afterwards, and she very well could get a full night’s rest.

Fwoooh-Schhhhhhhhsssschhhhhhhhssssllooooop!!! One of the ads attacks had knocked Anjela into one of the mud pits, and she was instantly up to her knees. She felt a wave of pleasure course through her, having been deprived of the bog’s touch for so long, that the feelings her race normally felt in mud and bogs surged through her. She also had to alert Nodan she fell in, so her split second reaction was to moan with all the power she could, escalating her pleasure and sending shivers down her spine that tingled her with that slightly electric feeling.

Nodan turned his head and saw Anjela sinking, but noticed the party leader had just taken a huge hit. Winking at Anjela, he focused on the Orc and healed Jaykeal.

Angela was overjoyed, but still had to focus on the ads. She focused on a big spell, overcharged from her pleasure, and did a big area of effect attack, noting her party members as invalid targets, and one shot all the ads in the arena in one shot. After a quick glance from her party, the group went back to shooting at the boss.

Anjela pumped her legs which were mid-thigh deep in the heavy, blissful bog. With each stomp of her legs, she shot overcharged fireballs at the main boss, doing ridiculous amounts of damage. The boss started charging up a spell to spawn more ads, and in response, Jaykeal shouted to Nodan, “Get her out of there while you have the chance before the ads respawn, I can take a few hits!”

A sharp pant of emotional betrayal sliced through Anjela, and she continued overcharging her attacks with it. Powerful emotions definitely could overcharge magical attacks, getting more damage for the mana cost, but in such an emotional state, logic was sometimes missing.

Anjela was almost to her groin, and while overcharging her attacks, her eyes pleaded with Nodan, as she cried, “Please, 5 seconds!” She was inches from having her groin touch the bog. Nodan channeled Divine Strength, in preparation to pull her out.

Anjela stopped firing at the boss, and cast an anti-magic field on her body, within contact-range. She glowed with denial. Inches, she was thrusting as hard as she could, so close to orgasm-

Nodan had cast countertouch while she was begging, and now was grabbing her, the countertouch nullifying the shield, and with both hands he thrusted her out of the bog. Anjela howled, edged right before the point of no return for her orgasm, and as she was being pulled out of the bog, she charged her hand, slapped Nodan with it, and landed, launching a hand of electricity at the boss, doing more damage than Crysdellan’s average attack. Noticing that Nodan was bleeding out, she quickly applied first aid on him, and got him back up. She wanted to make him suffer, but didn’t need him to die.

However, the ads never spawned. Anjela’s attack had actually finished the boss off, having gotten a quadruple critical strike. In an explosion, the boss exploded and a chest spawned in the center with the loot, a huge cloud of smoke erupting from the explosion. Crys spoke out, “She’s ankle deep in the bog again.”

Once the smoke cleared, Nodan pulled Anjela out again, and without time to argue, after Jaykeal autolooted the chest, Nodan had used a scroll of Mass Recall, removing the party from the arena and teleporting them to their camp outside.

Jaykeal explained, “Alright, time to sleep, we probably can get six hours now, since Anjela did that amazing quadruple critical strike! You’ll need the rest in the morning, and trust me, I will smite you if I have to in order to wake you up. Goodnight!”

Everyone went to their tents. Anjela’s plan was to wait 5 minutes, but she ended up waiting around 2 minutes and 37 seconds before exiting her tent, going to Nodan’s tent, and whispering, “Nodan, are you still awake? I need to talk to you.”

She waited a brief amount of time, before whispering again, “Nodan??? Please, I-“ before the tent opened up and Nodan spoke, “Alright, let’s go, I’ll sacrifice my sleep for you-“

She pulled the potion of rest, and spoke in a hushed voice, “If we both drink half of this, after it happens, we can go to sleep and have more rest than all the other party members. But you need a stick.”

“Why do I need a sti-“

“I will be fully submerging, even if I have to die, and I want you to have a way to pull me out, and I would hope that way doesn’t involve waking up the rest of the party.” She explained.

Nodan was taken aback. “All the way? That’s so risky! Please, Anjela, you are risking dying and not coming back!”

Anjela spoke, “That is a risk I am willing to take. It has been 4 years since the last time I was in a bog. I am starved. And if you had just given me a split second more in the bog, I would have orgasmed and been maybe satisfied. You owe me.”

Nodan sighed, “Alright, but if I end up dying as well, you owe me 5000 gold, or all of your belongings if you can’t pay.”

Anjela retorted without skipping a beat, “Deal. Wait, 5000? That’s a lot! Well, that’s fine. Please, the sands of time are flowing, let’s just go.”

Nodan went into his tent, grabbed a wooden staff, came out and found Anjela completely nude. He blinked for a moment. “If I die, and don’t come back, I’ll leave dividing my stuff up to you. You could even take it all if you want. The potion is the blue one in my satchel. Honestly, it will feel better on my bare skin, and I’m sure my clothes are worth at least something, even the muddied pants to the right swamp elf.”

Nodan sighed, and followed her into the arena.

Once in, Anjela cast haste on herself and was over by the exact pit she was sinking in earlier. Without even waiting for Nodan to catch up, she jumped in, moaning profusely at being reunited with the thick, creamy, soft, inviting, viscous, heavenly bog. She pumped her legs as fast as possible, begging her body to get back to the groin. The slimy muck held her legs tight, and dragged her deeper and deeper by the second. She pulled at her legs, but they didn’t budge an inch. By the time Nodan got over, she was already past her knees. Normally being nude was taboo, but within the swamp elf culture, if one was planning on going into a bog nude, it was custom to just shut up, watch, and appreciate the show. Any mentions of inappropriateness was even more taboo than actually being naked, so to speak. The bog was home for every single swamp elf ever.

Thrusting her hips, Anjela breathed deeply, feeling shivers all over her body. Using her long fingernails, she traced them all over her body, tensing and relaxing her pelvic floor muscles. As she inched closer, she thrusted harder and harder, moaning with the primal might of a swamp elf.

Her body was dripping with pleasure, and the lips of her vagina were sucking in air as she pumped, her lower lips so desperate for the bog. Her body almost felt trauma as she could feel the aura of the bog millimeters from her lips. Her moaning became more and more rapid until she exploded in pleasure, erupting violently in a primal moan that rippled out like thunder, her body squirting powerfully into the bog, her groin wet, hot, moist, sticky, and aroused.

She commanded, “Have your stick under my shoulder so I can grab some,” before dipping both her hands cupped into the bog, her hands locked in. Nodan used the staff to lift her arms, one by one, out of the bog. She slathered herself in the mud, everywhere from her arms to her chest, her breasts, her cheeks, eyelids, moaning and heavily breathing all the while.

Nodan had soaked just a little from watching, stunned at the sight, before hearing, “Alright, again.” Looking at her, he saw her cupped hands in the bog again. He helped her pull both hands out, simultaneously this time, and Anjela lifted the muck and poured it behind her, down her hair and soaking down her back. Shoving both arms tightly to her sides, she struggled against the tight, inescapable bog, and moaned again, another bellow of thunder erupting out in a wave of pleasure. She was up to her breasts now. An ample C size, her breasts were electrically soaking up all the pleasure from the bog. Finally sated, she spoke, “Last time, I gotta get my arms free to pull myself out after they submerge.”

Nodan helped her get her arms free. She stretched them to the sky. She screamed like a banshee, partially for fun, partially because of pleasure, and lastly to mimic peril. Her body was trembling with pleasure, her bones vibrating in every inch of her body.

Her hair fanned out across the surface of the muck, and her trembling hands shook as violently as she was moaning. She humped against the bog, up to her armpits, digging herself deeper. However, just as she got to a floaty point, she started ignoring buoyancy completely, sinking at a constant slow rate. She screamed her face off, tilting her head back, hair fanning across the bog.

Her body felt like it was encased in gold, or even something thicker, she couldn’t move an inch, but her muscles pounded her vagina against the muck. She cried out, “Dip the stick in once my hands go under, I want to fully submerge.”

Nodan cast divine strength once again. Nearing a third orgasm, Anjela pounded her way deeper. She gasped as her hearing was cut off. She felt the cursed sludge trickle across her hair, chin, forehead, and bottom lip. Breathing slowly, she took a diver’s breath, exhaled the carbon dioxide, and closed her mouth, then her eyes. Both submerged soon after. Her lungs heated up, her arms slipping below the surface. The muck was halfway between her shoulder and elbow, but was sinking at a constant rate.

Soon, her elbows had been sucked down by the cursed bog. Rather than being heated, her lungs burned. A fire blossomed inside her. Pleasure was erupting from every pore of her skin that was submerged.

She was sunk up to her forearms, and steadily sinking to the curse. The flames erupted in her lungs, but she held on. Her vision went from a reddish glow, or at least what was left of it, to blacking out, as her lungs started to crack.

Her hands were submerging, first the palms, then the thumbs, knuckles by knuckles, her lungs dying inside. Her fingernails remained above, and then the nail beds sunk under, only the nails remained. Completely helpless and doomed on her own, she had fully submerged. A wooden rod reached for her hands, and as she grasped it, she released her breath, bubbles erupting from the muck and the cracking of her lungs being soothed by the coolness of the bog, but she was barely conscious at this point, and orgasmed as the air left her lungs. She was satisfied, and passed out.

Nodan pulled her out, up to her chest, before heaving and sighing. He readjusted his feet to get a better grip and felt his right boot soak with mud. Immediately swearing, he freaked out. Focusing on Anjela, he focused on getting her out. Up to her belt line, or where it would be if she was wearing clothes, his right foot sank up to his knee. His left foot was safe on terra firma though. However, even with divine strength, he no longer had the leverage to pull her out any further.

“Looks like if I survive this, I’m getting 5000 gold.” He muttered to himself. However, he felt two Orc arms lift from under his armpits, and pull him out, very manually. Using divine strength, he lifted Anjela out of the bog. The arms behind him pulled him out and freed him from the bog. Looking behind him, catching his breath, it was Jaykeal. Surprised, he wondered what he was doing!!!

Reading the expression, Jaykeal explained, “You know, when she moans as loud as thunder, and there is no rain, it’s kinda hard to fall asleep. I figured she had come back here, but was surprised to see you. Though, to escape, she did need someone else. Thank you for helping her out.”

While he spoke, Nodan used healing magic to bring Anjela back from her bleeding state. Despite not literally bleeding, she was dying from lack of oxygen, but was safe now.

Angela’s eyes fluttered awake, and the first thing she saw was Jaykeal’s scorning face. Her eyes widened and she spoke, “Frick, did I die?”

Jaykeal spoke, “Next time, bring two people with you. Also, use a stupid mute spell. I could hear you even if I was miles away. I’m sorry I’m so focused on our adventure, Anjela. I suppose we might just miss the last stop before the reset.”

Anjela smiled, at the edge of death. “Nodan, a little bit more healing, I am in a lot of pain, and I’m about as fragile as Crysdellan right now.”

Turning to Jaykeal, she spoke, “Do you have 2 empty potion vials? I have a potion of rest in my stuff, and while I was going to split it 2 ways, splitting it 3 ways is still enough for us to get enough rest tonight.”

Jaykeal nodded, and spoke, “We have that. I suppose we might be able to make it then. I’m sorry for not being more lenient, you did finish off the boss early with that quadruple critical. I should have been more lenient. But for real this time, once we get back to camp, you are going straight to sleep. Wash yourself off as well.”

She nodded in compliance to the Orc. As they walked back to the camp, she cast douse on herself, washing herself clean of most of the mud, but not all of it, since as a swamp elf, a little bit of mud was fine, it actually was custom to do.

Once they got back to camp, Anjela divided the potion into 3 evenly. With each of them now having 3 hours and 45 minutes until they needed to wake up, and 8 hours divided by 3 being 2 hours and 40 minutes each, they had about 6 hours and 30 minutes each. It was enough just for tonight.

•••======•••

In the morning, they went on their way, and had made it to the next dungeon in time, and got plenty of loot. This story has a happy ending. Or at least, for that part of the story.

This is where this story ends… for now.

DJlurker

Re: Anjela’s Dangerous Need (F,M, willing, pleasure, submersion, Medieval Fantasy, D&D, MMO)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 am

Hmm, very interesting. :geek:

velocity88

Re: Anjela’s Dangerous Need (F,M, willing, pleasure, submersion, Medieval Fantasy, D&D, MMO)

Postby velocity88 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:02 am

I can’t tell you how flattered I am to have a story dedicated to me. Thanks, Solrex. A shame that she didn’t go with Plan A and go all the way for good, but there’s always tomorrow for a Swamp Elf.

The sexiest part was when she was dividing her stuff in preparation for sinking to her doom. Who wants to cum to death in quicksand without getting their affairs in order, huh? :twisted: :D :twisted:

DangerousWill

Postby DangerousWill » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:52 pm

That's quite an interesting story with some pretty erotic events!
Her culture as a fighting swamp elf makes it feel quite natural.
And the switch from dungenering to pleasurable sinking somehow reminds me of an adult version of Wreck'it Ralf where the characters just live in their game and take advantage of all the digital kinks before the arcade reopens in the morning and they go back to dungenering...

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 am

DJlurker wrote:Hmm, very interesting. :geek:

Thank you. Not much said here, so not much to respond to, but even this helps me know my stories are enjoyed.

velocity88 wrote:I can’t tell you how flattered I am to have a story dedicated to me. Thanks, Solrex. A shame that she didn’t go with Plan A and go all the way for good, but there’s always tomorrow for a Swamp Elf.

The sexiest part was when she was dividing her stuff in preparation for sinking to her doom. Who wants to cum to death in quicksand without getting their affairs in order, huh? :twisted: :D :twisted:
I mean, I just read your post, and felt like, “Yeah, I could do something with that, let’s go the MMO route. But also the LARP route. Throw in D&D. This is now a fantasy novel. Honestly, maybe it’s an Isakai, but with no main character.

I mean, she did submerge, but it’s kinda unrealistic that someone would just want to die. Risk their life for pleasure? Oh absolutely, humans do that already. But, without depression, wanting to die is just about as realistic as ignoring buoyancy without a good reason. If you see my other story, Mortified in the Mire, the main character goes into a mire in a depressive bout, finds she isn’t sinking further, on all fours, and dunks her head in, wanting to end her life in shame.

Again, she left her stuff up to her party member to divide if her endeavors did end up killing her. It’s not unreasonable that even with a plan, doing something life threatening, you want a plan just in case.

Another thing to note, depending on how you perceive this, she both does and does not have a mud/quicksand fetish. Let me explain. Because she is a swamp elf, as a racial boon, she is better at traversing the swamp. However, as a downside, she does like her mud baths. After the years of not having a mudbath, sexual or not, she craved her home. It’s like if you took someone from our current day and age and removed them from technology. Removing a Zora from water. Removing a Goron from a cave. Removing a Drow from the Underdark. A Vaporeon from a lake. When they come back to even a false sense of their home environment, they get a little attached.

DangerousWill wrote:That's quite an interesting story with some pretty erotic events!
Her culture as a fighting swamp elf makes it feel quite natural.
And the switch from dungenering to pleasurable sinking somehow reminds me of an adult version of Wreck'it Ralf where the characters just live in their game and take advantage of all the digital kinks before the arcade reopens in the morning and they go back to dungenering...

Huh, I sorta went over what you said in my previous paragraph, but yeah. I mean, it just fits. I could easily recommend this story to someone just as an erotica, and the swamp elf and mud and all of that would just fit. They might think, “Does the author get off on this, or know someone that does?” but not much more of it. I like how you referenced it to Wreck it Ralph. But, if we are comparing it to that, well, let’s just say Anjela had a 50/50 chance of permadeath. 2 free deaths plus 5 not free deaths, and 12 deaths maximum, inspired by the first LARP I went to, it was possible that she could die, or live. Which would have happened, no one knows, because it didn’t happen. But the odds are split right down the middle of being in her favor but also not.

To compare that to wreck it Ralph, she couldn’t recognize whether she was in her own game, or someone else’s. If you wanna put it that way. Sorry, got sidetracked. Pretty sure I mentioned 7 deaths.

All in all, I hope you enjoyed that story, and I have a new one being approved as we speak. It’s about Avatar: The Last Airbender, or at least in that world. In fact, if this reply is out, there is a good chance my story has also been approved. So, enjoy!

Return to “Stories”