The Deeper You Go... (Credits to Kstuck365)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

The Deeper You Go... (Credits to Kstuck365)

Postby 4Bs » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 am

ddq421s-c512a573-307a-4289-bf70-1de51667c744.jpg

NOTE: This story is followed up by "I See, I Do" (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22427&p=138554#p138554)

…the more you get stuck.

So Diana found out. She was a tanned beauty with long brown wavy hair and quite the attractive figure. Donning a black bikini baring her ample breasts and ass, Diana wandered around a clearing partly covered in tall yellow grass. She searched for a body of water to cool herself in during the summer. And that was when she stepped on a certain spot surrounded by grass and facing a fissure of sorts. As she paused to survey the environment, she was in for a surprise.

The ground beneath her feet softened, swallowing them whole. Diana looked down and soon realized she was standing in a pit of mud. Pulling her feet up repeatedly, she watched as the greyish mud began claiming her shins followed by her lovely thighs. Strangely, she didn’t panic. Diana straightened her hair. Thighs entrapped in the muck and booty exposed to the air, she pondered over her situation.

“Hmm… Is this quicksand? Regardless, what to do?” Diana placed a finger beneath her lips in thought. The mud slowly pulled her in further, now making her butt about to touch its surface.

“Guess I got to do what most others do,” Saying this, Diana leaned forward and placed her palms on the soil encircling the pit. “Here goes nothing,” With a grunt, she tugged her rear end upwards. Diana repeated this movement all while pushing on the ground and moaning. Her booty bounced rhythmically, in tandem to the mire’s sucking sounds. It was then Diana felt half her buttocks getting submerged in the pit.

“Nngh… Ugh…” The pit completely slurping in her booty, Diana said, “Getting deep. Yup, this is definitely quicksand. Oh, well, just gotta keep pushing,” Grunting again, Diana upped the pace. She pushed on the earth and lifted her lower half’s muscles harder. Diana started to twerk involuntarily. At that moment, she thought she felt something creep up under her. Suddenly, her eyes widened in surprise. An object seemed to be entering her, causing her body to heat up. Before she knew it, Diana sensed her whole being getting filled with vigor.

“Huh, I don’t know what this is. But, I guess this’ll give me a boost in escaping!” In determination, Diana pressed on with her extrication. Hands gripping the ground and booty shaking hard, she grunted and moaned harder. The woman was starting to feel very good. Looking ahead into the distance, Diana felt her muddy captor loosening itself on her.

“You got this, baby girl. One. Last. Push,” Letting out a long groan, Diana put all her strength in one final push. Her butt began emerging out of the pit, the mud clinging to it like a sticky adhesive. But, Diana was unwavering. She put in the last ounce of her strength to escape.

“That’s it! Here we go!” And then, from where she first felt something entered her, Diana’s pleasure burst out.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!” In a second, Diana was free. She hauled her muddy legs out of the pit and sat down sideways to rest. When she recovered her strength, she stood up and breathed out a sigh of satisfaction.

“Well, that was interesting,” Diana commented to herself. “Better go find some water to clean myself up with quick,” With that, she walked and waded through the tall grass ahead. Unbeknownst to her, a figure had been hiding within the grass behind Diana. It was another woman also wearing a bikini albeit white.

She had been watching Diana.

TO BE CONTINUED?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”