I See, I Do (Credits to Kstuck365)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

I See, I Do (Credits to Kstuck365)

Postby 4Bs » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:06 am

de2ipi4-e8ae74f3-f972-4931-b491-473e9e966a7f.jpg

NOTE: This is a sequel to "The Deeper You Go..." (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22426)

Mani saw it with her own eyes. There was a woman jiggling her rump in a mud pit right in the middle of nowhere. As Mani observed from the tall grass she hid in, the dark skinned lady with long straight black hair and in a white bikini could not help but be aroused. From seeing her discovery moaning loudly to escaping the sticky mud, she cupped her own breasts and panted softly. Once the stranger was done and walked off, Mani had a decision in mind.

I see, I do.

She’s seen it, thought it was exciting and hence, wanted to try what that woman did. Immediately, Mani made her way to the mud pit. She sunk into it, letting the thick muck swallow her plump thighs. A feeling of satisfaction coursed up her body. Without wasting a second, Mani leaned forward and put her palms on safe ground.

“Time to rock this joint,” What transpired was the lovely sight of Mani wiggling her booty in the air. Unlike the previous occupant of the pit, she was able to keep herself afloat without getting sucked in deeper. The jiggling of her butt combined with the mud’s constant efforts to pull her in filled Mani’s being with sensuality.

“Oh… So good… Gonna keep shaking…” Lost in her pleasure, Mani closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. Still remaining thigh deep and twerking, she was unaware that several red tendrils/tentacles emerged out of the pit. Three of them circled her while the rest gently caressed her supple booty. But, Mani was so lost in delight she did not notice. It was after making some soft moans that she found, her rear end stopped shaking. She turned her head around and saw that the tendrils, except one, had wrapped itself around and restricted her buttocks.

“Huh? What is this?” Puzzled, Mani tried to move her bum only to be held in place. The one tentacle that didn’t hold her slithered close to the area between her exposed butt cheeks. Seeing this, Mani came to a surprising realization.

“Uh-oh. Not what I signed up for,” Before she could react further, the tentacle pierced through her thong and entered her. Mani grunted as it repeatedly pushed into her figure. One would expect her to be in distress but, surprisingly she wasn’t. Not with how she felt a surge of vitality raging in her body.

“Shit, this is crazy! But, I’m loving it!” The tentacles pulled an ecstatic Mani down to booty level, having their way with her. She involuntarily humped her rear backwards multiple times. In response, Mani’s ‘lover’ pushed harder, creating a friction which pleasured her body to the extreme. Her sensuality now on overdrive, Mani’s buttocks gyrated uncontrollably. Her palms were pressing on the soil rhythmically and she groaned non-stop.

“Oh… Yeah… It’s getting deeper… Deeper…” Mani seemed to arrive at her peak. “I’m about to… going to…”

“CUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” Feeling herself burst out beneath, Mani used this moment to tug her booty up. The mud squelched as she gradually lifted herself off its sticky embrace. The lady’s tentacled prisoners even disappeared back in the pit, having done their job of satisfying her. After sitting to rest on the earth, Mani stood up.

“Damn. Whatever those things were, they sure roughed me up,” She held her mud caked booty and shook it lightly. “Wonder if that lady I saw went through the same thing,” Making her way to the tall grass, she put on an expectant smile.

“It’d be nice if we could dip our asses in this pit…”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”