Farm Babes-Careless in the Hole

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Farm Babes-Careless in the Hole

Postby 4Bs » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:19 am

PicsArt_09-20-12.06.12.jpg

NOTE: Credit goes to duuudeization.

NOTE*: Riana is from "Farm Babes-One Muddy Booty" (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22430)

Kelly owned a farm situated next to a forest like area. The long golden brown haired woman often dresses in a white tube top and cut-offs along with a brown belt and red-striped white hat. Given her outfit bares her midriff and part of Kelly’s assets, she’d appear to be more of a cowgirl than a farmer. Nevertheless, she’s happy with her job and lives life like any ordinary person.

When Kelly is not working at her farm, she would take walks around the land surrounding it. One particular day, she was wandering about gazing at the scenery. Kelly began to daydream in the middle of her stroll. Unfortunately, it led to her carelessly plunging right into a crater shaped pit near some foliage. She soon found it was no ordinary pit as it contained grey mud in which her thighs sunk in.

“Eew… How’d this stuff get here?” Kelly glanced down, shifting her upper legs in the mud. It squelched with and seem to restrict each of her movements. To her realization, Kelly saw she was trapped.

“I need to get out,” She grasped the edges of the pit, attempting to haul her thighs out. The mud held her in. It made bubbling sounds to which they were matched by Kelly’s butt bobbing up and down. After a moment of grunting softly, Kelly paused and stood upright.

“I’m stuck,” She stated. Her thighs were still firmly planted in the mire. “Should have watched where I was going,” Immediately, she resumed her escape attempt. Kelly kept grunting, pushing on the edges of her sticky spot. The mud continued to keep her in as if claiming the busty lady as a prize.

“Mmm… Nngh… So thick,” Kelly shut her eyes in concentration. Jokingly, she said, “Guess I got careless in the hole, huh?”

“You seem to be in a tough spot,” A voice prompted her to look to the right. Standing over the pit was a slender long haired brunette in blue denim shorts and a white T-shirt. She bent down slightly and extended a hand to Kelly.

“Need some help?”

“Sure, I could use some,” Taking the brown haired lady’s hand, Kelly gripped on it. The former began pulling to extricate Kelly. She in turn, heaved her thighs up. Both women grunted as the mud relentlessly maintained its adhesive hold on Kelly’s supple features.

“That muck looks really thick,” commented the brunette. She noticed Kelly wiggling her ass a little. “Keep shaking that rump of yours. It might loosen the mud’s hold on you,”

“Wait, what?” Kelly was confused at what she heard.

“Trust me. I’ve done that before. It’s not easy but, it works,” assured the brunette. With nothing else to lose, Kelly decided to comply.

“Okay, here goes nothing,” The midriff baring farmer started to shake her booty hard. In response, her captor squelched louder and appeared to tighten its grip. The ladies resumed grunting. Kelly’s helper eventually had to pull using both hands. A moment later, Kelly felt her prisoner loosening up. She then proceeded to twerk in increased vigor.

“Hnngh… It’s coming out…” A groaning Kelly uttered.

“You’re doing great. Keep it up,” On the brunette’s encouragement, Kelly gave one last push. With a loud grunt, she forced her upper legs out of the thick muck. Her savior quickly lifted her to safe ground.

“Whew!” Kelly breathed out in exhaustion. She and the brunette watched the mud settle into its original state. “Thanks for the assist. You really saved me,”

“You’re welcome,” smiled Kelly’s rescuer. “I’m Riana* by the way,”

“Kelly,” replied Kelly. “What brings you here?”

“Wait, did you say that was your name?” Riana turned interested. “What a coincidence. I heard you ran a farm here and was hoping to see it,”

“Let me guess, you a farmer too?” asked Kelly.

“Correct. If it’s alright with you, I’d like to visit your farm just to see how it’s like compared to mine,”

“Well, you helped me out of that sticky situation. So, yeah, I’m good,” responded Kelly in good nature. Curiously, she added, “That part on shaking my butt to escape though, did you really do it before?”

“See, about that,” Riana said, “It’s part of my farming,”

“What do you mean?” Kelly was puzzled. Recognizing her curiosity, Riana gently spoke to Kelly.

“Would you like me to share a trade secret?”

“This is your ‘trade secret’?” Kelly talked to Riana in a mix of surprise and intrigue. The two women, dressed in a white and brown bikini respectively, were at the latter’s farm, a plot of brown soil lined with assorted vegetables. They were watering the produce all while having their rumps stuck and jiggling in a gooey mud patch each. “I don’t get this but, it feels nice!”

“Glad you like it,” responded Riana amiably. Stopping to put down a watering can, she said, “Ready for the next batch?”

“Don’t you get tired having to push out of the mud?” queried Kelly, also laying her can down. “Especially if you sink again?”

“I think of it as exercise,” Smiling at Kelly, Riana placed her palms on the earth. “Shall we do this?”

“Alright,” An interested Kelly followed suit. “Let’s work up a sweat!” The female farmers shared a friendly laugh. They then pressed on the earth hard, shaking their booties. Both groaned and grunted in pleasure all the way.

Perhaps, carelessness has its perks…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”