Daring Project (hetro, grim, qs, buried, bound)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DangerousWill

Daring Project (hetro, grim, qs, buried, bound)

Postby DangerousWill » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Based on the French movie Love me if you dare or Jeux d'enfants but adapted to reflect how a quicksand lover might have written the script.
Kelly and Mark have a bit of a dysfunctional relationship which could be a trigger

“What do you mean there’s a problem with the foundation?” Kelly asked in horror as her vulnerabilities as a project manager suddenly became exposed.

“The foundations are fine, I just don’t think the method is safe” an engineer tapped nervously on a report, “The plan is to fill the open hole with concrete and I fear that the weight differential will be too much.”

“Too much!” a second engineer scoffed, “I’ve been planning this for months”

“And I’ve read your plans! Your initial state is fine, and so is your final state…” the nervous engineer flicked through his pages.

“Then what’s the problem?”

“The problem is the point in the middle where thousands of tonnes of concrete are being poured in adding pressure while the top of the foundation has nothing but air. That difference in force could be catastrophic” he tapped his report to emphasise the point.

“Oh, this is going back to mud again isn’t it” the second engineer complained, “the whole idea of an open foundation was to remove this time wasting process in the first place!”

“Mud?” Kelly cut in.

“Yes, that horrible thick mud that sticks to everything and makes a mess”

“Actually, it is very useful” the nervous engineer cut in, “It is frequently used to prevent holes from closing up, but it can preserve, lubricate and cool any cutting operations and in this case provide an intermediate pressure that not only helps the foundation settle but helps the spread of concrete”

“But how do you concrete if the foundation is full of metres deep mud?” Kelly asked confused and slightly flustered.

“Because its mud!” the second engineer was getting annoyed, “Anything heavier than it simply sinks out of sight and gets consumed. The concrete goes down and displaces it while we pump the mud off the top. The problem is, it takes equipment, generators and man power, not to mention access to a lot of mud!”

“Well I’ve got everything we need next door on my project where we are designing the foundations correctly! All I need is a yes and I can have the hole filled with mud tomorrow morning”

“Well you must own a share in a mud farm!” the other engineer was furious, “What makes you think she’ll let you dump muck all over my site!”

“Gentlemen!” Kelly cut in and stood up for effect, “It is clear that you are both passionate about this but its also clear that egos are at play. I will read both of your reports and get back to you by the morning”.

Kelly was glad to get clear of the meeting and to take a walk around the construction site to clear her head. She always found it exhausting when men got an agender, but there was something else bothering her about the mud. It reminded her of a time when she was younger, more naïve and definatly a lot less serious. It was a scar in her memory that had driven her to become the successful woman she was, but it had also been a time of liberation never since experienced.

She had gone on the date with Mark to find him as immature as most young men, but had ended up continuing the date because he was perhaps more childish than most. On their very first date he had asked her to dare him and she had complied. It started off with a dare to steal a ketchup off a restaurant table, but as the night went on and the dare passed sides, they had caused mayhem and ran away together.
When he had dared her to kiss him, she did so passionately. When she dared him to stick his finger inside her, he did so hungrily. And so they had a daring love life full of kinks and an interesting relationship that refused to be ordinary.

At times it could be frustrating. In their time together they had never refused a dare and felt it to be the proof of their devotion for one another. So when he made dares at the most inappropriate times she felt forced to oblige. It had nearly cost her the exam when he dared her to wear her underwear on top of her clothes.

Overtime she could tell that he was becoming bored, and out of her young naivety she completely ignored it. He still made love to her with passion and she tried to fool herself that it reflected his heart and soul love for her.

The most kinky day for her, had turned out to be her worst and most defining day. It had been a weekend and she had woken up naked with a lust to make love to him.

“It’s my turn to dare isn’t it” he had a sad but evil glint in his eye that day.

Kelly nodded, twisting her naked body round to tease him, it had been her number one weapon back then.

“We’re going out” was all he had said. Flicking her underwear out the way he handed her a summer dress and grabbed a scarf out her draw. She slipped the dress over her head and felt it slid down her erect nipples, only a few inches of fabric hiding her womanhood.

She had felt kinky as she sat in the car, flashing her vagina at Mark every chance she got, but Mark looked distant, concentrating on the road or thoughts in his head.

It wasn’t until they arrived at the old swamp that Kelly realised that Mark hadn’t yet given her a dare. But she was still so turned on and only thinking about the dares she could give to Mark in a place like this.

“We’re here” Mark got out the car and immediately began walking down a footpath.

“I haven’t heard a dare yet” Kelly asked sheepishly, biting her lip.

“And you won’t hear anything if you don’t keep up” Mark kept walking, almost talking to himself.

Kelly followed him close behind as they left the car behind and strayed off the path until they arrived at a large bare damp patch of earth.
Mark stopped and stared at the opening, silent and deep in thought.

“Are you going to dare me now?” Kelly teased, rubbing her body up against him as she grew ever hornier.

With strong firm hands he pulled her off him and placed her staring towards the damp earth, “I dare you to wear this scarf…”, he began tying the scarf over her eyes and knotting it at the back as he continued daring, “…to taking five steps forwards, and to stand there until I say otherwise”.

Kelly’s world turned dark as the scarf covered her eyes, and no sooner had he released his grip on her shoulders than she began taking her steps forward, counting each one out loud.

“One… two….” The first two steps were nervous as she tested her balance, but firm as she paced out the dry earth.

“three” the ground turned damp beneath her feet and she could feel crumbs of earth sticking to her soles.

“four” the ground was turning soggy as it squelched and sucked at her feet.

“five!” she shrieked the last step as her right foot sank into the muddy ground and she struggled to keep her balance. Left leg was placed next to right as the earth hungrily ate both her feet, the cool mud sliding up her ankles.

“I’m standing here and accept your dare” Kelly stated distractingly as her mind focused on her legs, her thoughts focused by her blind fold, wondering if she was still sinking.

The cold was definatly creeping up her leg but she had no way to tell if it was the wind or the mud. So she began cycling her legs and fidgeting her feet to see what would happen. It resulted in her legs sliding into the mud up to her knees and she suddenly realised that the mud was deep. But as it sucked in her leg and slowly slid up to tickle her thigh she found the feeling enjoyable, even erotic, as it kissed and held her and consumed her lovingly.

She could escape at any time, except that doing so would break the dare. No she was more trapped by Mark than she was by the mud, but she didn’t fear that he would let her sink, she only feared that his dare had been to make her messy, not to make love to her.

“Aren’t you going to come join me?” Kelly teased as she wiggled her legs some more and felt her thighs become bogged down in the ooze, “If you don’t come make love to me then this bog surely will”.

But Mark remained silent as the mud climbed up and tugged on the hem of her dress, barely inches from her womanhood.

“Are you at least enjoying this as much as I am?” Kelly pleaded as she felt the dress fold up and the mud stroke the bottom creases of her bottom.

“Can I remove the blind fold?” Kelly asked slightly panicked as Mark still failed to say anything. She waited in silence as the mud slowly crept up and teased the hairs on her vulva. Torn between the feelings starting to take form and her concern for Mark she ripped the scarf off her head and tossed it away.

It took Kelly a moment for her eyes to adjust back, but Mark was still standing there, half aroused and half concerned. Kelly tried to understand why he was being so distant but her mind was quickly distracted as the mud kissed her between her legs, causing her legs to fidget in response.
The mud encased her womanhood, both cooling it by its touch and warming it with its silky sensation. She couldn’t help but twitch her legs below the surface as the sensations generated a need and a want to make love to a soft mud that seemed incapable of returning the favour.

Without even realising it her panting had grown loud and quick as the mud climbed up her lower abdomen and settled below her stomach. She could see Mark’s eyes glowing with a carnal desire as he suddenly realised what he had in front of him. As if to reinforce it, Kelly pulled her dress out of the mud and slipped it up and off of her naked body. Her gentle breasts hanging out with nipples hard, she knew the effect that she had on Mark. She didn’t even concern herself as she threw her dress away and settled her hands upon the muddy surface.

Mark was loosing interest again, but Kelly was burning with a greater fire with every second. Mark was clearly annoyed that his plan to disgust her had back fired, and she was eager to rub it in with all of her sexual energy. She placed her hands to her breasts and began fondling and kneading herself as the mud climbed up to her belly button. The feeling made her horney as she realised for once that her breasts weren’t the softest things to hand. She slid one of her hands down her front and slid it into the mud, tracing out her groin and searching out her clitoris. But as her body burned from the sensation and the thrill she realised that she needed something more out of it before she could bring herself to beg for her salvation.

Abandoning her clit, she formed a V with her fingers and gently prized the lips of her vulva apart until she began to feel the mud seeping through and push inside of her vagina. The feeling caused her to buck, as the mud literally made love to her and satisfied her in the way that Mark had failed to.

The mud was by now climbing up the base of her ribs at the same relentless speed while Mark gazed through her, lost in distant thought. She lived for the danger of the dare, but she also knew when the dare had reached it limit, and she knew that this moment had come.
And yet, as the words formed in her mouth and “rescue” and “forfeit” formed on her tongue, her words were too breathy to let her speak. She had lost control of her lower half as it bucked and churned in the mud and sent surges of euphoria through her mind. But this time her sexual display had no affect on Mark, who was struggling with words of his own.

Kelly’s decent only quickened and so did her breathing as all of her being became focused on the mud entering inside her while her mind foreboded what was on Mark’s mind.

“We are over. We don’t see each other” Marks words cut through her soul as her body exploded in orgasm. Over and over her body bucked and surged as her body surrendered to its primitive sexual hardwiring. She tried to scream, or beg or speak, but her orgasm betrayed her, as Mark turned around and walked away.

Kelly sank down to her breasts before she finally recovered control of her breathing. Her body was still Horney and her womanhood was still dry tinder, ready to reignite with slightest stimulus. But Kelly was distraught, heartbroken and vulnerable, as well as alone up to her breasts in quicksand.

Her mind was mixed, as anger mixed with exhaustion and the buzz of her sexuality. As the mud caressed the base of her breasts, it comforted her like a lover distracting her from her worldly problems. She could have remained there and given up all her troubles and problems for one last moment of bliss in the mud. But she knew it was a faux lover, doing what it only knew. It had been hot because she shared it with her lover, and it would be her final memory of Mark’s failure as a man.

The fight to escape had been hard as the mud had fought her at every point, both physically by trapping her like a fly in honey and sensually by massaging her naked form. Many thoughts crossed her mind in the hour it took her to escape. By the end they were both two lovers who knew how to tease and deceive each other. In her memories she tried to forget how she had reached orgasm another two times as she distracted herself from her predicament and allowed the mud to sink her down to her chin. Had her orgasms been slower to build or longer to subside then she would have never made it out alive. But eventually she had pulled herself free and vowed only to ever follow her own dares from that day forward.

She had finished her studies and become the project manager of her own building site, proving herself superior to all the naysayers that felt that she wasn’t worth their time. But after that meeting and the mention of mud, it was as if an old lover had walked back into her life, and while this would be a business arrangement where she would observe from afar, she couldn’t help but think back to the pleasure the mud had given her.

That was until Mark walked onto her building site. He had changed very little in form and build, but looked very smart as he walked in wearing a sharp suit and carrying a briefcase. His eyes failed to land on her or recognise her as he searched around for the project manager.

Eventually he was directed towards her, and had to take a double take as he finally noticed her, “Kelly? Is that you?”

“Kelly Brooks, project manager”, Kelly offered a hand to shake, “And you are?”

“It’s me! Mark! Gosh it been so long…” Mark took her hand but pulled her closer into a hug.

“As in, who do you represent?” Kelly remained firm and defiant making his hug stiff and awkward.

“I represent the architect, I’ve got the new foundation plans” Mark opened up his suitcase, displaying his plans like a pet dog proudly presenting a toy to its owner.

“About time” Kelly cut back, “You best file it with the site office. I’m not exactly a walking inbox tray”

“I didn’t mean to cause offense” Mark backed away and eyed the builders taking an interest around him, “I’ll file this with the office, but do allow me to make up for past mistakes”

“And what mistakes did I possibly make to deserve anything from you?” Kelly mocked as her hatred for him flared up.

“They were my mistakes and I was a fool to throw you away like that. But we were something, you and I, and we only ever made one mistake between us”

“Oh, I think that one mistake made up for all the others that never happened. You dumped me remember”

“How many people orgasmed as strongly as you did when I dumped you?” Mark smiled mischievously while Kelly went red with embarrassment. The rest of the builders strained their ears as their curiosity was peaked.

“Do you mind!” Kelly spoke with a hushed voice before wiping that smile off his face, “Anyway, it wasn’t you that made me orgasm” she now had the builders hanging on her every word, “Can we stop talking about this now?”

“Happily, and will you let me take you out to dinner?” Mark asked sincerely, “for old times sake”.

“So your going to blackmail me into submission by airing my sins in public” Kelly asked shocked.

“Come on, I just wanted a chance, to have the conversation that we should have had, to give you closure, and to end what was a great relationship on a final good note” Mark pleaded and kneeled down forming a circular brown stain on his immaculate trousers.

“Fine. But I get to change my mind and you don’t give me any dares” Kelly gave in to her curiosity and her age old love for Mark that resided in a part of her heart that she had forgotten existed.

She had considered skipping the dinner completely and leaving Mark high and dry for the asshole that he was. But at the same time she had seen the genuine desire in his eyes and the remorse for the opportunity lost. There were so many unanswered questions that had driven her mad. And her body was still a weapon which, now that he could no longer have her, would only drive him crazy.

Pushing aside her thoughts of abandonment or inattention she pulled out her sexiest dress and began full body preparations to make her body the softest, smoothest, sexiest it had ever been. She turned up to her dinner promptly, and owned the place as she walked in and took her seat. Mark was surprised to see her so fiery and alive and rushed to have her seated.

“Well you look stunning!” Mark grinned as he realised her true dedication.

“Oh this” Kelly shrugged it off, “this is for a date later tonight, you better make it quick as I’ve got plans” Kelly almost escaped a smile as she watched the hurt wash over his face.

“Well he’s a lucky guy” Mark toasted, “I just hope he knows how to fulfil such a remarkable woman as yourself”.

“Your flattery is wasted” Kelly worked hard to lie as she felt the genuine passion flowing from him, “But if I am such a remarkable woman, why would you go and dump me?”

“Because I was a young fool who became distracted easily and thought that all woman might be as interesting as you, each an adventure on their own, but alas I was wrong”

“Oh, so it was women?” Kelly glared as she suddenly realised that he was just a scumbag.

“It was the allure, not the partaking. I thought that if you were just one fish in a sea of many then I was missing out on an entire ocean, a whole chance of opportunities and experiences, But…” Mark’s eyes pleaded with Kelly to let him finish, “you are not a fish, and the rest of humanity is bland and boring. I took you for granted and ended up in a life of normality where everything was dead”.

“Was the sex with all the women bland as well?” Kelly cut back, “You certainly don’t flatter them as you do me”

“No woman ever made it that far. They were always into this TV show, or that magazine. Fashion this, gossip that. None of them had ever lived. They didn’t know what life was. Not like you did. How could I make love to such dead creatures?”

“So you stayed faithful to me?” Kelly asked mockingly.

“I remained yours always” Marks eyes were honest and open, he had never been one to lie to her.

“And how do I know this is love and not some vain attempt to get into my pants?”

“Ask me to do anything and I will do it” Mark pleaded.

“I said I wouldn’t do anymore dares”

“And I wont ask you to. I am yours to dare until I prove my love to you. Would you like me to steal the ketchup of the table over there?”

“It would make a start” Kelly surmised wondering if she should give in to his immaturity.

Mark jumped up from his chair and as an over acted secret agent, advanced upon the table and snatched up the sauce from its horrified occupants, a husband and wife. He strolled back and offered it to Kelly as a prize, before a furious waiter stormed over and returned it to its original table.

Kelly giggled as Mark made a fool of himself, but she was still furious at him, “How about you take that plate of dinner over there and you pour it all over your head!” Kelly dared him again.

Once again Mark got up from his seat and walked confidently over to the other table and apologised about the ketchup. No sooner had he done this than he took a bow and on the rise whipped the dinner plate off the table and upturned it on his head. A full plate of pasta and sauce poured down his face and splattered down his shoulders. The wife looked shocked, the husband was furious and Kelly couldn’t help but break out in hysterics as she watched the whole disaster unfold.

The restaurant manager quickly appeared, along with a handful of staff and the head chief, and Kelly quickly made a gesture for Mark to leave. They both ran for the door while the manager reassured his customers and did everything he could to make up for the disturbance.

They both ran down the street and round the corner, until they both felt they had escaped and both burst into laughter.

“Oh God, how I’ve missed doing things like that! Life as a manager of projects is just so dull and boring!” Kelly confessed to the nights sky.

“And oh how I’m missed having someone as crazy and amazing as you to do it with!” Mark screamed with glee before Kelly got more serious but forgiving as the thrill washed through her.

“If you missed me that much why did you leave me to sink in that mud?” Kelly looked into his eyes for an honest reply, “I could have sunk all the way under”.

“You were there because it was a dare to slow you down, a literal stuck in the mud kiddies game to keep you there, so I could escape before you changed my mind” Mark confessed, “I did worry for you and think of going back for your safety. But I know how much you loved your dares and you appeared to love that dare more than all the ones before. I wanted you to at least have that one. And if you had sunk below, and it would have been in pure Kelly style if you had, then I knew you would have loved it anyway.”

Mark pulled her close and held her hand tenderly, “For all this time I honestly though you had sunk under, and my only regret was that I hadn’t sunk with you. That our bodies weren’t together, in a poetic, daring, Kelly style, together forever monument to our love, our passion and our childish games.”

Kelly looked at him and suddenly found release from all the anger that she had felt and from all the feelings that she had supressed to escape from that swamp.

“Would you sink with me and make love to me if I led you to a swamp?” Kelly asked, biting her lip, as she realised that her fateful day was finally getting its chance to be lived properly.

“I wouldn’t hesitate” Mark confessed, “But where are we going to find a swamp in the middle of a city, never mind find one deep enough for the both of us to sink into?”

“Leave that to me” Kelly smirked, pulling out her phone and typing in a decision, “I think it’s time you dropped off your plans at the site office”.

The building site was lit with orange light and deserted save for one night guard who was confused but desperate to get back to his TV. It seemed weird to get a visit in the night, but she was the project manager and she had agreed to let herself out afterwards.

Mark followed her around like a lost puppy as she moved from store box to store box taking ratchets, straps and ropes from the boxes. She had the most beautiful and mischievous glint in her eye but Mark was scared, not only of getting caught but also for jeopardising her job. She finally stopped at the three by three meter hole that sank three stories into the ground.

“We’re going down there” is all she said as she began climbing over the barrier and carefully placing her feet on the rebar, her beautiful dress tearing with every contact it made with the rough barrier.

“What happens if you fall?” Mark asked, somewhat concerned.

Kelly reached over and took the bungle of rope and straps from his hand before discarding them down the hole. There was a brief silence before they clattered on the dirt below, “that happens. I suggest you don’t fall”.

Kelly began to climb down the hole, one rebar at a time, and Mark was forced to sheepishly follow after, “I haven’t heard a dare yet?” he asked innocently.

“You won’t hear anything if you don’t keep up. Do you love me or not?” Kelly mocked.

They finally made it down to the muddy base as the lights flicked off and the morning sun rose on the horizon.

“I get as many dares as I want and you have to follow them to show me your love?” Kelly asked sternly as she prepared for her masterpiece.

“Yes” Mark gulped nervously as he looked at the rope and the metal and the dark hole. He hoped that her revenge wouldn’t be too severe.

“Remove my dress” she asked sternly, offering her zip for him to open. The fabric parted revealing her soft golden skin and the curve of her back. She felt his hand brush her skin and quivered as she remembered the feeling of being stroked by another. But the sun was rising and her time was running out. She lent forward and stepped out of her dress, quickly removing her knickers and bra.

She turned around to find that Mark was also removing his shoes and trousers as he stripped down to his boxers.

“Grab those ropes, these binds are going to need to be strong” Kelly said strictly, trying her hardest not to give in to her libido. Mark collected up all the best ropes and straps and looked apprehensive about what she would do to him next.

“Tie me to the rebars!” Kelly ordered, flinging her naked body against the metal and surrendering herself to her passion.

“But I thought I was the one suffering the dares” Mark looked confused as he took advantage of the vulnerable Kelly.

“You are, and I dare you to tie me up. Nice and tight so I can’t escape, but nice and wide so you can get at the most of me”. Kelly delighted as she spread her legs and raised her arms above her head.

Mark quickly got to work, binding her hands above her head and pulling her lower legs tight against the rebars. Kelly moaned and struggled as she tested her binds and found them inescapable. He could already see the slimy streaks running down her legs as she got wet and turned on by her predicament.

“What do you want me to do now?” Mark asked hungrily as his member bulged in his boxers, “I shall make love to you to show you my passion?”

“Shhh,” Kelly stopped him, “You will hide in the bars over there and look at what you had given up so easily before”.

Reluctantly Mark obliged, and despite her complete vulnerability to prevent him, he played the gentleman and waited. It hurt him to only watch, but as she writhed and struggled to have any effect on her most sensitive parts, he knew it would only be a matter of time before she begged him to take her.

Above them the site came alive as the nervous engineer appeared with all his equipment. He paced around waiting for the project manager, but all he had to go on with the text message that he had received the night before. Working up the nerves to act on his order he gave a cautionary glance into the foundations to check all was clear before ordering his team to begin operations.

Finally after gyrating for what had felt like hours to Mark, Kelly finally asked him to come over to her and drop his pants. He obliged immediately as he pressed his body into hers and slid his hands over her skin.

The feeling of connection was electrifying to Kelly as her quivering body craved for her old lovers cock inside her. But he would have a surprise coming as something known only to her and the engineer were quickly coming their way. She could hear the pumps starting up above and as she tested the bindings of her rope, she knew that it was already too late to escape.

She leaned into Mark’s ear as he began groping around her body with his hands, his hips spooning against her like a puppy humping its masters leg, “I dare you to make love to me as we are both consumed by mud” Kelly smirked as she felt his cock twitch at the thought.

“But there’s no mud in this hole” Mark asked confused, wondering if failure of one part of a dare was failure of all.

“Not yet, but there will be” Kelly blushed with excitement, “It’s your job to bring me to orgasm before that happens”.

Mark looked up and suddenly noticed the pipes newly dangling into the hole from above. Tiny flecks of dried mud were snowing down on them as the pipes knocked together. Suddenly realising what was about to happen, he hit with a panic attack as he realised that his life was suddenly being cut short. His member throbbed as shear fear filled through him and he realised that he might wet himself. But as he felt the comforting warmth of Kelly’s body, finally won back, and gazed into her excited and daring eyes, a calm fell upon him and he placed all that fear and adrenaline into the singular purpose of entering inside her and thrusting into her with all his worth.

Kelly felt him freeze as the reality dawned on him, fight or flight flashing across his face. She knew that she had lost him again, just like last time, but unlike last time, the mud would finally claim its prey and make love in one last performance. But as his breathing steadied and determination filled his face, she felt his hard cock push between the lips of her vulva and squeeze tightly into her warm fluffy depths. The feeling caught her by surprise and almost had the muscles in her vagina spasming in protest. But she quickly fell into the rhythm as he pumped against her and her body just melted into his, the ropes taking her weight as she fell into limp ecstasy. She barely noticed the mud splattering down as his pumping became one with her soul and mind, the feelings rushing to her mind and making her giddy.

She flinched against the rope and the rebar as a cold moist tongue licked at the exposed soles of her feet. At first she thought it was Mark’s tongue, but as his relentless pumping continued and sped up she realised that it was the mud pooling inside the bottom of the hole.

It was cold to the touch, too cold as it tickled her vulnerable shins and she was helpless to stop it. It was like a cold icy finger slowly tracing its way up her legs, but as the mud settled around her soft warm skin it warmed quickly and padded around her lovingly. As Kelly focused on the mud climbing up her legs she shifted from feeling horney to being curious. She knew such thoughts would destroy her ability to orgasm, but once the mud consumed her hips and buried her breasts she knew that her body would be lost in love anyway. She took the time to enjoy the sensation of the mud rising while she relished on her helplessness and took ironic delight in the fact that soon her two lovers, the only ones that had ever made her feel a woman, would soon be vying for her love.

The mud continued its advance up her legs while Mark continued to pound her as sweat fell down his face. The mud was soon pooling up around her inner thighs, stroking up her leg and asking nicely if it could make an entrance as well.

As the sensation filled her legs they couldn’t help but go weak and Kelly though about curiosity no longer. She just thought about how lucky she was to experience this moment of pleasure where she could truly feel alive. She would probably feel more alive right now than in any career as a stiff lipped project manager in a world of paperwork and seriousness. “Oh the silly games that children play to make them feel grown up. The games never change unless we stop trying to grow up” It was the last thought to cross Kelly’s mind before the mud bubbled up around her hips and began lubricating the cock that was still pumping inside her. With each thrust the mud seeped in, and with each drop of mud her vagina was packed tighter and tighter as her muscles were over whelmed and her clit, g spot and lining were all squeezed into over drive.

The surges of pleasure coming from her body were all one way now as she lost control of her body and gave in to the primal thrusting that her bonds allowed of her. Her panting quickened and she only felt more heightened and sensitive as the mud climbed up her stomach and kissed at the base of her ribs.

Mark now had his hands around her buttocks as he struggled to fight against the friction of the mud and complete his dare. But Kelly was evil and rode the boundary for as long as she could, denying herself the satisfaction and denying him the pleasure of winning so easily.

It was a boundary she could ride until the mud splashed at her breasts. She could see Mark ogling them hungrily as the soft delicate orbs were defiled by the mud that gently cupped around them. She could see that he was struggling to hold back his own orgasm as he watched the perverted action. But Kelly had already lost it as her nipples got licked by the cold tongue of the mud and her breasts became buoyant and deformed under the sucking pressure of the mud. Surge after surge pulsed through her as her g spot began twitching as the gland fired up. She felt the control sink away as her boobs sank below the mud and were lost in the pressure of the mud. Her eyes rolled up and she began what felt like drowning spasms as her orgasm overtook her, each second of it prolonged by each minute that she had held it off for. She glanced at Mark to realise that he had already fired his load, but he was continuing to make love to her none the less.

Her orgasm continued to build as the mud lapped at her shoulders and stoked up her neck. Sweat beaded down her forehead as her spasms showed no signs of ending and she wondered whether she had broken some kind of off switch. As the mud climbed up to her neck she felt herself going weak as her mind struggled to deal with the shear pleasure.

Dazed and drunk with sex she drifted in and out as her entire being merged with the sexual nirvana. She felt the cold tongue of the mud and the warm lips of mark to compete to kiss her lips as they rewarded her for her pure feminine power and her dedication to her pleasure. The mud climbed up over her lips and nose and her bindings refused to let her raise her head any higher. She tried to not think about the limited air in her lungs, wasted by her heavy panting. She struggled for breath, and was ready to invite the cool mud into her mouth, but then she felt a mouth against hers, and warm moist air filling her up. She had no choice but to accept the air and was powerless to prevent herself from sucking on his lungs as her panting body gasped for his life source. But he gave it willingly as his tongue probed inside her mouth and her tongue wondered around his. Her only free muscle wondering around the only bubble of air still remaining, showing her love as best she could.

As the cold finger of mud crept over her bound hands and consumed her completely, she felt only comfort as she became blanketed by the mud and wrapped up in her lovers arms. The air in their lungs became stale but they shared it to the last breath. As her nose struggled for fresher air she felt the mud plugging up her nose and sliding down the back of her throat, Mark’s tongue playing with it as it slowly lost interest and settled in her throat. Finally at peace with herself and her lover, and full of the buzz of her sex and drifting mind, she finally settled into sleep, relaxed in the arms of her lover.

DJlurker

Re: Daring Project (hetro, grim, qs, buried, bound)

Postby DJlurker » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:02 am

While I don't care for the premise (drowning yourself on a dare? Really?), this was very well written.

Return to “Stories”