Waddling into the Sentient Wetlands (Ch. 4-6)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Tailova

Waddling into the Sentient Wetlands (Ch. 4-6)

Postby Tailova » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:03 pm

This is the second half of the story.
Link to first half: https://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22448

Chapter 4: Sensitive I

Frisk: "It's a bit deeper here..."

Chara: "I noticed. It's kinda weird, but it feels cool."

Frisk: "Doesn't it? It's so... I dunno..."

Chara: "It's soft and really smooth. It feels so different from when we were stepping on the wet ground when we were exiting the house."

Frisk: "It does."

Chara: "If I'm being honest, I'm... not sure how to feel about walking in mud this deep."

Frisk: "I dunno, I kinda like it."

Chara: "What if it get's deeper?"

Frisk: "Like... how deep?"

Chara: "What if it get's so deep to the point where we can't get out?"

Frisk: "I mean, I think this place is just muddy because of all the rain and the shade around here. It probably doesn't dry up as much because of that. I don't think it'll be that deep."

Chara: "I hope so... I guess it is quite dark here. These trees look really creepy."

Frisk: "Now that you mention it, I kinda like the whole atmosphere. I hear a lot of different creatures than usual. Sounds like a lot of different insects and birds, almost like we're in some sort of jungle or something."

Chara: "I hate bugs, but I do get what you mean. It sounds really relaxing."

Frisk: "...Yea."

There's a bit of silence, but only between us. The noises of the strange forest continue to thrive, as if nothing else matters. We continue trudging through the deep mud while absorbing the peaceful, yet robust ambience.

Chara: "Well, I guess I can't complain. I've been wanting to go on a new adventure with you for a while. When I think about it, this is honestly really nice."

Frisk: "I think so too. Walking through the soft ground with the soft noises surrounding us and-"

I wrap my arms around Chara's left arm.

Frisk: "Such a soft body and soul right next to me."

Chara: "Wha- Frisk..."

I let go of her arm, and take hold of her left hand again.

Frisk: "Sorry."

Chara: "You almost made me fall..."

Frisk: "I'll try to be more careful."

After about two hours of walking (at least it felt like it, it might've been longer), we noticed that the mud made it up to our knees, but we didn't bother to comment on it. Our minds are a bit more relaxed than usual due to the peaceful sounds and the mud caressing more of our skin. Chara puts her head on my shoulders and I feel her arms wrap around my right arm. I stroke her hair for a sec, which makes her purr. After a few more steps like this, I hear her quietly speak.

Chara: "Hey Frisk."

Frisk: "Yea?"

Chara: "I love you."

That was the first time she said it to me first in a conversation. Hearing her say that makes me feel overwhelmed with joy. I almost cried...

Frisk: "I love you too, Chara."

Another few minutes of walking. Chara went back to holding my right hand.

Chara: "I think the mud has eaten our knees."

Frisk: "Actually, I think it's up to my shorts now."

Chara: "Same here. It feels so weird to be this deep."

Frisk: "Yea, I don't think I've felt something like this before."

Chara: "Hey, does it feel colder to you?"

Frisk: "Well, if you're talking about the air around us, yeah it kinda does feel colder..."

Chara: "I guess just cause we're out later than usual."

Frisk: "Possibly, but it feels a bit... too cold for how long in the night it's been. Unless it's been longer than I think it's been."

Chara: "Honestly, I don't blame either of us for having a poor sense of time."

Frisk: "You got that right. Hey, at least the mud feels nice."

Chara: "Dude, I was complaining earlier about us getting too deep in the mud, but like... now..."

Frisk: "Wouldn't mind as much?"

Chara: "Not that much, no." *Yawn* "Unless of course we end up not being able to escape."

Frisk: "Yea, I guess that would be bad... but it feels so warm, doesn't it?"

Chara: "It does, it's making me sleepy. At least the cold is keeping me up."

Frisk: "I've slept in cold weather, it's pretty... cool if you ask me."

Chara: "Oh my GOOOOOD! I saw that coming like a mile away... goddamnit Frisk."

Frisk: "I can't help it. Sans taught me well."

Chara: "No doubt about that. Hey, it's getting less dark here."

Frisk: "And quieter. Look at the trees!"

Chara: "Oh my god. I thought the trees earlier looked creepy, but these ones are just dead."

Frisk: "It feels haunted."

Suddenly Chara stopped.

Chara: "Oh god... now that you mention it..."

Frisk: "What? Why'd you stop? You need a sec?"

Chara: "Frisk, hold completely still."

Frisk: "Uhh... o-okay..."

I comply with her odd request. After a few seconds, I realize that the request isn't as odd as it seems.

Chara: "You feel that?"

Frisk: "The mud?"

Chara: "Yea, it feels like it's... moving."

Frisk: "Whoa, what the heck? That's freaky! It just feels like it's constantly sliding all over you in many different directions."

Chara: "It feels like that for me too."

Frisk: "It's kinda... I dunno why, but I kinda like it."

Chara: "You like it? I mean, I guess... I can see why. It kinda... feels good."

Frisk: "What's all the weird purple fog ahead too?"

Chara: "I'm not sure. I'm not gonna lie, you probably weren't too far off when you mentioned the word haunted."

Frisk: "Yea, this place just feels creepy and I love it."

Chara: "What is with your obsession with horror?"

Frisk: "I just like the horror atmosphere. I'm not too into gorey or violent things."

Chara: "I thank you for that."

I look at Chara's body while we're standing still. I notice that we've just about reached our thighs and our shorts have sunken a bit in the mud. Despite that, we begin walking towards the purple fog covering the large clearing where there's no shade. The lack of shade is due to the trees having no leaves, so the area is surrounded by trees that had leaves. Anywhere outside of the clearing is super dark. Of course, the mist is dense, so I can't really tell how big the clearing is.

Chapter 5: Sensitive II

Frisk: "It's so much easier to see here cause of all the moonlight, but all this purple fog makes it hard to see the sky."

Chara: "Yea. It also makes it hard to see ahead of us."

Frisk: "I wonder if we'll find any ghosts."

Chara: "Maybe find Napstablook's lost cousin or something?"

Frisk: "That would be awesome! Whoa!"

I suddenly sunk only a tiny bit, but enough to be a bit surprising. The mud is only a couple inches from my groin now. Chara follows suit before she could say anything.

Chara: "What- oh jesus!"

Frisk: "That actually scared me."

Chara: "That scared me!"

Frisk: "Didn't sink as much as I thought, but that was still weird."

Chara: "That was more sudden of a drop than usual. God, we're so deep now- wait, what the hell?!"

Frisk: "What the... what happened to your shorts?"

Chara: "I don't know, they're just gone! Yours are too!"

Frisk: "Oh my! I'm... in my birthday suit!"

Chara: "What? It's not your birthday though."

Frisk: "It's a phrase. It means naked."

Chara: "Wha?"

Frisk: "I don't really understand why either. In any case, this is weird..."

Chara: "Just a bit... do you think it happened when we dipped so suddenly?"

Frisk: "Maybe. I don't think I've ever been completely naked outside before."

Chara: "I can't recall being naked outdoors myself."

Frisk: "You still have underwear on though. It feels really cold..."

Chara: "I'll probably lose them if I go any deeper..."

Frisk: "Probably."

We both stand still longer than we realize. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Chara's nearly naked body being almost halfway submerged in the mud.

Chara: "Should we keep walking?"

Frisk: "It's gonna be hell to get out of here, but if you wanna keep exploring then I don't mind."

Chara: "That's what I keep thinking too, but I'm... I guess I'm enjoying this a lot more than I think."

Frisk: "I'm having lots of fun too. We should come back here and maybe just wrestle in the mud."

Chara: "That... actually sounds like a lot of fun! We definitely should!"

Frisk: "Sounds like a plan. Let's keep walking forward in this weird place that, for some reason, wants our clothes."

Chara: "Something like that, I don't know what that was all about."

We continue walking forward. After a few minutes, we're completely surrounded by the mist. We can't see the darker area from behind us either.

Chara: "Hey Frisk?"

Frisk: "Yea?"

Chara: "Does the ground feel softer to you?"

Frisk: "Do you mean the mud?"

Chara: "Not the mud, but the bottom where our feet are touching."

Frisk: "Actually, yeah. I do notice that now."

Chara: "It feels like it's getting softer the more we walk."

That could be bad actually... but for some reason I decide not to say that. I'm not really sure why.

Frisk: "I guess so."

Another minute of walking passes. We aren't walking with the same speed as earlier, since being this deep in the mud makes it quite difficult to do so.

Chara: "Do you feel... weird?"

Frisk: "...like, what kind of weird?"

Chara: "I don't know, I just feel... warmer on the inside."

Frisk: "I thought I was the only one. Is it like... you feel horny?"

Chara: "Well umm... maybe. That's a bit forward, but..."

Frisk: "Well, I mean... that's the best way I can explain it."

We both stop and turn our bodies in each others' direction.

Chara: "You know... this is the second time I've seen you naked."

Frisk: "This is the third time I've seen you naked, besides the underwear anyway."

Chara: "Oh yea, I forgot about that other time..."

Frisk: "Heh, that was an interesting day."

Chara: "I remember being so embarrassed when that happened."

I gently place my right hand on her left shoulder. We look into each others' eyes.

Frisk: "At least I was the only one to witness your true form."

Chara: "True form... I like that..."

Frisk: "I like you."

I'm glad I can see her blush again.

Chara: "I... I love you."

She did it again. I move closer to her and I give her a gentle kiss. Not more than two seconds later, she kisses me back, but with much more force. We start french-kissing, and we've been getting more intense with it recently. Kissing her like this is making me feel more hot than usual. It was two nights ago when we had sex, but it somehow feels more intense. I don't really have a mindset to process the scenario we're truly in. The more I try to think about it, the more I melt into our kiss.

Since we're both in our own world, we don't realize that we've gotten deeper until the mud touches our groins. I break the kiss in shock from the direct contact on my crotch.

Frisk: "Holy shit!"

Chara: "Why'd you stop?"

Frisk: "We got deeper... the mud's touching my soft spot."

Chara: "Ah! It's touching me too..."

Frisk: "You're wearing underwear though."

Chara: "I could... take it off..."

Frisk: "The mud'll probably steal it though..."

Chara: "I don't care, I'm gettin' naked."

It's weird seeing Chara like this. I can't say I don't like it though. She strips her underwear and pushes them into the mud.

Chara: "The mud immediately dragged them down."

Frisk: "I think the mud is as pervy as both of us right now."

Chara: "You think so? Hey Frisk, turn around."

Frisk: "What, like this?"

Chara: "Yes..."

With my back facing Chara, I suddenly feel her wrapping her arms around my stomach. She pulls me against her body, and begins groping my chest.

Frisk: "Holy... whoa..."

Chara: "I got you now."

Frisk: "Oh god, now I know how it feels when I was whispering in your ear."

Chara: "You like it too?"

Frisk: "Yea..."

Chara: "That's good to ear."

Frisk: "You were getting feisty when I was making puns, what gives?"

Chara: "Payback."

Payback seemed quite fitting in this scenario. Feeling Chara's soft hands playing with my chest feels like heaven. She's gentle, and her voice is too. She continues for a minute, then stops.

Chara: "I have an interesting idea."

She lets go of my chest only for a bit. Her hands return full of the mud that we're in, which is now almost up to our waist. We're sinking, but we don't bother to notice or care. She presses her hands full of mud onto my chest, and it makes me moan. I didn't expect it to feel so warm...

Frisk: "Holy shit, that feels amazing... I wanna do that to you too."

Chara: "I guess I wouldn't mind that..."

I turn around while Chara also does. I pull her against my body like she was doing, dip my hands in the mud to scoop some out, and squish the mud onto her chest. I feel her body react to the warm mud encasing her chest.

Chara: "Ah! It's warm... it feels so good... Cover the front of my body with mud, then turn around again."

Frisk: "With pleasure."

I rub my muddy hands over her stomach. I grab more mud and rub it over her collarbone and other parts on the front of her body that haven't been covered.

Chara: "Turn around."

I comply. She pulls me closer until I feel her muddy body press against my back.

Frisk: "Ah!"

She takes her hands off of me and places more mud on my chest. She then starts rubbing the mud all over me like I did, but also starts rubbing more on my shoulders, arms, and my sides. I'm covered from the neck down in mud, and it feels so weird, but so good. She went back to groping my chest after piling more mud on. She's squeezing the excess mud against my chest as it flows down my muddy body. After a bit, she moves her right hand directly on my private spot and starts rubbing my clit. With how deep into ecstacy I am, my mind and body turn into mush. I lose control of myself and surrender myself to Chara.

While her fingers are taking control of me and giving me pleasure, I feel my belly button submerge into the mud. We're sinking considerably faster. Suddenly, I hear a sudden moan of panic and pleasure from Chara. She's still sending me to heaven with her hands and having her body pressed up behind me, but I can still tell that something's wrong. What's worse is that I can't really ask her very easily.

Chara: "Something- Ah! Something... went inside me... It feels like mud, but it's... more firm... I don't... I can't... ah!"

I can't understand what she's talking about, nor can I even process what she's saying when her fingers are stroking my weak spot more vigorously. Part of my mind is panicking, but it's too clouded by the ecstacy that's engulfing my senses.

Before I know it, Chara is probing me with two fingers and I feel like I'm about to burst. She slides her fingers inside and out at a moderate pace, but gradually gets faster and faster... I can't hold it in... I have to let myself burst... and let my cry free...

However, even as I moan and my body quivers, Chara's still...

Frisk: "Chara..."

No response, but she's panting. I can't turn around anymore because I now realize that I'm not standing on solid ground anymore. The mud is already up to my ribs.

Frisk: "Chara, is something wrong?"

Chara: "Something under the... m- ah! Under the mud is... going... ah... inside me... It's fucking me, and I don't know what it is!"

I feel around Chara's crotch, but I don't feel... anything... I take it back! I feel something, I'm assuming it's what Chara's feeling, but I feel mud going inside my hole... except it feels more solid...

Frisk: "Ah fuck! I think it's doing it to me now! I couldn't feel anything... oh god... when... I felt around your area."

Chara: "What? Oh it feels... so..."

Even though I should be spent, the fire in my body is flaring up again from the foreign force entering us.

Frisk: "Chara... we're sinking... we need... oh..."

I know we need to try to escape, but the logical part of my brain is at a loss for how. Plus, we're being overpowered by the weird behavior of the mud. I feel Chara trying to turn my body around, so I aid her by grabbing onto her and rotating my body around. Right when I can barely see her face, I pull our bodies together. I wrap my left leg over her right leg and place my right leg under her groin until our private spots are both touching. This stops the mud from moving inside us. We're lucky enough to barely escape the mud's sexual grasp, but now we locked ourselves into our own.

Chara: "It stopped..."

Frisk: "Yea... this is all I can think of that would help us... but..."

Chara: "What do we do?"

To make matters worse, the mud inside us is still moving. Not with the same aggression or intent, but more like how it was moving when we were still walking through the mud to get here.

Frisk: "I guess I should've listened to you when you were worried about getting too deep."

We grow silent for a bit. We're not moving around anymore, so we're no longer sinking. If we are, it's at a snail's pace. We look into each other's eyes, softly breathing, and feeling the cool air around us. There's so much sexual tension, especially with the intimately tight position we're in.

Chara: "I'm afraid to move..."

Frisk: "I am too. We've gotten ourselves into a sticky situation."

Chara: "Ngh, don't say words like that right now, I'm trying to resist humping you as much as I can."

Frisk: "You're not helping when you're saying something like that."

Chara: "I knooooow! How do we leeeeeeeeeave?!"

I slowly look around for any possible opportunity or path to take that might aid us in any way. However, all I see is more purple fog and more dead trees that we couldn't possibly reach from where we are now.

Frisk: "I... don't think... we can..."

Chara: "Are you serious? Can't we swim out? Is that even possible to do with this stuff?"

Frisk: "Even if we tried, we'd just get attacked by the mud again..."

Chara: "Shit, you're right..."

More silence follows.

Chara: "You know, I don't hear you swear very often."

Frisk: "I try not to. Did I let one slip?"

Chara: "Yea, you did."

Frisk: "Well frick. I didn't even notice."

Chara: "It was hard for me to notice too."

Only a few seconds of silence this time.

Frisk: "Hey, at least we're not sinking anymore."

Chara: "Don't jinx it."

Frisk: "I'm just trying to stay positive."

Chara: "Heh... I guess that is a nice way to look at the situation."

Chara: "Even though... we're about to die."

Frisk: "..."

I just remembered something...

Frisk: "I... hey Chara. When I told you about how I can reset the timeline to a certain point, do you remember me before my last reset?"

Chara: "Yes."

Frisk: "Resetting's the only way I can think of... but... then..."

Chara: "Don't."

Frisk: "Yeah... I shouldn't..."

Chara: "No more playing god. That's the promise we made to each other after you saved everyone."

Frisk: "Mhm."

Death. That's something that I've always been so curious of. I'm technically only 23 years old, but that's only in accordance with the ongoing timeline. I've probably added a few years onto my life trying to save so many people, and trying to save Chara is a big portion of that. Now we are sinking to our deaths despite all we went through. Even so... I'm still spending my last moments with her, and that's more than I can ask for.

Frisk: "Still, it's kinda sad that we're only 23 or so- or at least I'm 23 years old."

Chara: "Eh heh... I still don't remember my birthday. I don't think I ever will, but who cares? But... yeah, our lives are being cut short..."

Frisk: "I gotta admit though... this does seem like quite a nice way to go."

Chara: "That's true..."

Frisk: "Should we... say our last regrets?"

Chara: "N... no."

Frisk: "No?"

Chara: "I don't want my last moments to be me thinking of what I could've done if I were alive."

Frisk: "...You know what, you have a point. I feel like that's something I'd tell you to be honest."

Chara: "Probably..."

Frisk: "Chara..."

Chara: "What?"

Frisk: "I... I love you... so much..."

Chara: "I love you too, Frisk. I love..."

She's crying... my weakness. My weakness is... Chara's passion. I let her put her head on my right shoulder.

Chara: "I love... everything... that we've done together."

Frisk: "I love... everything about you... about us..."

Chara: "I do too..."

After a bit, Chara got her head off of my shoulder. She tries to wipe a tear away, but her hands were covered in mud so it made a mark on her cheek. It made me giggle.

Chara: "W- oh... oops."

I laughed harder. She follows suit and we both keep laughing for a few seconds. When it died down to us slowing our breathing down, we look at each other's eyes again. We're silent again, breathing slowly, and feeling a bit of the cool air around us. The fire had left our bodies earlier, but it's now creeping back like a smoldering ember about to spread like wildfire, and I don't think either of us are going to put it out.

We just stare at each other breathing, holding each other, chest deep in the mud and looking into each others' eyes with overwhelmingly passionate intent. Our faces are so close together that our noses are just about touching. We let our mouths touch each other, then our tongues soon after. The cold air covering our free bodies meant nothing to us anymore as we start wrestling our tongues. Our private spots are still pressed together to avoid letting the mud enter us again, but it's side effect is fatal. Eventually, we start humping our muddy selves against each other. Chara breaks the kiss to breathe.

Chara: "Oh fuck... oh I can't stop!"

Frisk: "Don't stop! Don't... s- ah! You feel... too good!"

Chara: "You do... too..."

The mud continues to swallow us whole. Our nipples are dipping in the mud as we slide our bodies against each other. When we start putting more effort into rubbing our private areas together, the friction on such a sensitive spot with the mud in between us is a combination that breaks me completely. I can't bring myself to say anything, even if I were to try. The only thing that my mind will allow out of my mouth are moans. I can hear Chara having the same predicament. It feels too good, and it is poisoning our minds, making us want more. We keep going without ever stopping. It isn't physically or mentally possible for us to stop ourselves or each other. Our bodies continue to surrender to the mud as it engulfs our shoulders. Feeling more and more mud on our uncovered body only fuels the fire that is burning us. Eventually, we permanently lock lips before our heads slowly go under. We're sucking the life out of each other, and it is making us feel the most alive.

We feel the hair on our heads get engulfed by the mud.

We can feel our lungs being engulfed by the flames in our bodies.

We feel our bodies explode for the final time, before the fire fades along with our minds...

~

Here's the thing... we weren't alone.

I wake up with my body lying flat floating on the mud. When I come to my senses, I notice that my right hand is gripping Chara's left. We're on the edge of the clearing that we submerged in, and the purple mist is less dense since it's daytime. I am... way more than just confused. I was fully confident in the fact that we were dead, but here we are floating next to each other. I think Chara's still asleep. I look to my right, and I can see her pretty sleeping face.

I carefully try to stand up in the mud. I'm barely successful, but I wasn't sure how deep the mud was before I tried, so it was a bit scary. As I stand, not only do I see that the mud is up to my thighs, but my shorts are back which only made me more confused. I almost accidently wipe my eyes with my hands before realizing that they're covered with mud. I remember back to when Chara wiped her cheek and got it dirty; remembering it made me giggle. I take a better look at Chara and realize something else weird. The half of her body that isn't touching the mud also isn't covered in mud at all. Her shorts are back too. I thought we submerged, but... did we?

???: "I... umm..."

I heard a small voice behind me. I turn around to see a girl who looked a bit younger than me, and she's completely covered in mud. In fact, it looks as if she's made of mud. I'm a bit freaked out, because she wasn't there a few seconds ago.

Chapter 6: Chances | Final Chapter

???: "Sorry about... the tentacles..."

Her hands are up to her chest and she's avoiding eye contact. She looks shy, but she also looks so adorable.

???: "I... didn't realize you two were a couple until you... went under..."

Frisk: "Who... are you..."

???: "I'm... uhh... I don't really know what to call myself."

Frisk: "You don't have a name?"

???: "Not really..."

There's a bit of awkward silence.

Frisk: "I guess... I should probably ask instead: What are you doing out here?"

???: "I live here."

Frisk: "In this giant muddy place?"

???: "Well, yea. I am mud."

Frisk: "...huh?"

???: "Here, squeeze my arm."

She holds her left arm towards me. I walk closer so I can reach her arm with ease. I squeeze her arm as if I were to gently squeeze a human arm, but it cuts part of her arm off. It scares the living daylights out of me, which makes her laugh. I guess she wasn't joking. However, this raises more questions than answers.

???: "I loved your reaction. Your face... you looked so horrified for a sec."

Frisk: "I wasn't expecting that... is your arm just gone now?"

???: "Yea, but watch. I can grow another one."

I see her arm regenerate back to normal. It looks kinda cool, like how certain creatures with super regeneration in anime would do it.

Frisk: "Whoa..."

???: "Here, check this out. I can make 4 arms too."

She does just that. She looks like she's having a lot of fun showing me her abilities. When I think about it, she gives me the impression of a child. But thinking about that also makes me weirded out, considering what the mud was doing to us earlier. She did apologize for the "tentacles" after all, so it makes me confused. I was about to ask her about it when she spoke first.

???: "Hey, your wife is waking up."

Wife? That assumption makes me flustered...

Frisk: "Uhh... we're not... married... yet..."

???: "Yet? Ooooo! I see... When's the big day?"

Frisk: "I... umm... I can't say that yet..."

I look at Chara. She's slowly waking up. I'm not sure if she overheard us, but I suppose it's not too likely that she would've noticed with how she's still escaping her sleep. She looks so cute when she's waking up. I step towards her so I can pull her up to a standing position when she's ready.

Frisk: "Hey Chara."

Chara: "Huh..."

Frisk: "Good morning."

Chara: "Where are we?"

Frisk: "We're still in the same place."

Chara: "...What?"

Frisk: "We're near where we submerged."

She's silent for a bit, most likely from trying to process what's going on like I was.

Chara: "We're... not dead?"

Frisk: "Nope, at least I don't think so..."

Chara: "...am I floating?"

Frisk: "Yea. You want me to help you stand up?"

She reaches out her arms to me. I take her hands and pull her up as she sinks her legs in the mud so she can stand. She immediately hugs me when she finds purchase. I suddenly am reminded of when I came home late a couple nights ago.

Chara: "I... wait, who... are you?"

Frisk: "She said she doesn't have a name."

Chara: "Is she a monster?"

Frisk: "That's... a good question."

???: "A monster?"

Chara lets go of me and we both turn to her direction.

Frisk: "Do you have a soul?"

She plunges her right (main) arm into her chest to reach for something. She then takes it out holding a... human soul. It's lavender colored.

???: "You mean this?"

Frisk: "A human!? But you're not... human... are you?"

???: "I dunno. I guess not, but then I have this thing, so I don't really know."

Frisk: "That's weird..."

I look at Chara to ask her if she has anything to say, but... she looks really sad.

Frisk: "Chara, what's wrong?"

Chara: "I... sorry. It's just... I'm at a loss."

Frisk: "I understand how you feel."

Chara: "I was... so convinced that we were going to die. I can't... I don't... understand."

???: "Oh, that's easy to explain. After you guys passed out, I just pushed you guys back out and laid you both next to each other."

Chara: "I don't think you understand what I'm saying. We we're completely convinced that our lives would be cut short, that we got ourselves in a situation that we couldn't get out of, and we were just... we had to accept that we were going to die."

I can tell that she's about to cry. She sounds so distressed.

???: "I'm... I'm sorry for scaring you... Chara."

Chara: "You're..."

I wrap my arms around Chara.

Frisk: "It's okay Chara. If we were truly dead... we wouldn't be here worrying about it. I understand how you feel, I was there with you. We shared that feeling together."

Chara isn't able to hold back her tears.

Chara: "I... I'm... I..."

The muddy girl slowly approaches Chara.

???: "Do you forgive me, Chara?"

Chara: "Yea. Thank you for saving us."

???: "No problem."

A few seconds of silence followed.

Chara: "Frisk... you claim that you hate seeing me cry, but you've probably made me cry more than anyone."

Frisk: "First of all, right back at ya. Second of all, it's okay to cry. I don't hate it when you cry, I hate whatever makes you cry if it's bad. Err... well... hate's a strong word, but you get what I mean."

Chara: "Yeah, I do."

???: "Hey Chara, I should also say, since you were asleep when I said this, I'm also sorry for the tentacles. I didn't realize you two were a couple until you guys were about to submerge."

Chara: "The what?"

???: "You don't remember?"

I lean into her ear to whisper.

Frisk: "She's talking about when the mud entered our... hole."

Chara: "...oh. Umm... that was you?"

???: "Yeah..."

Chara: "I... have several questions..."

???: "Hit me."

Chara: "Wait, what?!"

The mud girl laughs. I laugh a bit as well.

Frisk: "No, Chara. It's a figure of speech. She means go ahead and ask her."

Chara: "Oh... ok. Well, first, why did you... do that? Aren't you a child?"

???: "Nope, not a child. Not at the age of one anyway. I just like making myself small is all. And, to answer the other question... I mean... most people like it...

She's avoiding eye contact again.

Chara: "Still, you shouldn't be doing that to people you don't know."

???: *Sigh* "Look, I don't usually show myself physically to other people because of this. I only do it to people if I know they want it. I can usually tell when people are okay with it or not. Also... it's extremely rare that I even see people in the first place, even though I've been here for such a long time. Honestly, I wasn't used to seeing two people at once. It's never happened to me before..."

Frisk: "Interesting... actually, I'm curious. How old are you anyway?"

???: "Honestly, I have no idea. I remember my birthday, but I don't really keep track of time. It's like... the 6th of April... 1402. Or was it-"

Frisk & Chara: "1402!?"

???: "Either that or 1422. It's hard to remember sometimes."

Chara: "So, you're like... over 700 years old?"

???: "700!? What!? Please tell me you're joking!"

Frisk: "Well, it's the year 2127, so that'd be about 725 years considering it's October."

???: "Oh... I'm that old..."

Frisk: "I mean... what does old mean to you? Humans only live to about 70 or 80 usually. I'm 23 years old, and I consider myself to be quite young."

???: "Oh, really? I didn't know that. Hey umm... do you guys... wanna be friends?"

Frisk: "Sure! Chara, what about you?"

Chara: "Being friends with a 725 year old mud princess, sure! Why the heck not, that sounds cool as hell!"

When I look back over to the mud girl, she looks so happy. It's making my heart melt.

???: "Yay!"

Frisk: "Wanna walk with us while we exit out of here?"

???: "Sure!"

Chara: "Uhh... Frisk? Where do we go to do that?"

Frisk: "Uhh... oh. That's a good question actually..."

???: "I can help you guys out. I know where you entered from, just follow me!"

Frisk: "Alright, let's follow her then."

Chara: "I guess so."

~

She led us back to where we started. It feels like it's been forever since we were here. I can see our stuff in the distance, but we're all muddy still...

Frisk: "I guess we'll have to find a lake to clean off before we go home."

???: "I can help with that! Gimme your hands, Frisk."

I comply.

???: "Ok, step out of the mud first."

Frisk: "Alright, what's next?"

???: "Ok, now I need you to close your eyes and mouth. This is gonna feel really weird."

I shut my eyes and keep my mouth closed. Suddenly, I feel a lot of mud covering me all over my body and in my shorts. I also feel some going in certain areas of my body that makes it feel a bit invasive, including my private spot. I remember that there was mud in there, so it makes sense. Eventually, all of the mud that's on my body starts coming off.

???: "There we go. All done."

I look at myself. There isn't any mud left on me at all. My shorts were even cleaned.

Frisk: "Whoa, that's so cool!"

???: "Chara, your turn. Don't touch Frisk."

Chara: "Alright."

I watch them go through the procedure. When I see Chara covered by the mud, I didn't expecting there to be a super large amount of mud on her, but that's how it looks. She's engulfed in a really large mud capsule, and it's quite fascinating to watch it change shape. After a bit, the mud shrunk to form around her body, then it started sliding off her body effortlessly.

Frisk: "That was so cool!"

Chara: "Ahh, that felt so weird. I didn't realize how intimate the mud got with me before. Wow, I'm actually completely clean! That's so weird!"

Frisk: "Thank you for your help."

???: "No problem. Unfortunately, I can't really leave my mud unless I keep expanding it more. If I try to exit, I'll just collapse."

Frisk: "What happens when you collapse?"

???: "I just lose a bit of mud, that's about it."

Frisk: "I see. Hey, before we go, you said you don't have a name right?"

???: "Not really."

Frisk: "Do you... want one?"

She lights up after I say that.

???: "R-really?"

Frisk: "Yea! What name should we call you?"

???: "Hmm... I don't know."

Frisk: "Chara, what do you think?"

Chara: "Uhh... hmm... what about Madison or Maddie. Then we can call her Mudison or something."

Frisk: "Mudison? That's just weird. I do like Madison though, what do you think?"

???: "I think... what about Mudaline?"

Frisk: "Wh..."

Chara: "Hey, she likes my idea! Heheh... I like Mudaline, it sounds cool."

Frisk: "I... guess if... Mudaline is okay with that."

Mudaline: "Yea!"

Chara: "Alright then! We'll see you later Mudaline!"

Mudaline: "Bye Chara! Bye Frisk! Come back sometime!"

Frisk: "We will! Bye Mudaline!"

Chara: "Bye Mudaline!"

I can't wait to go back there again.
You feel something...

As you descend, you don't know what you feel, but you want to feel it...

And it wants to feel you

DangerousWill

Re: Waddling into the Sentient Wetlands (Ch. 4-6)

Postby DangerousWill » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:29 am

Wow, interesting story but I have to say that the dialogue and chemistry between the characters was perfect and very natural. Most sexual stories focus on a strong sexual desire and emotions in the moment of sinking. This built up some realistic complex characters that had both strength and weakness as they worked on their relationship. I could relate my own relationship with at times the good bits and the bad bits getting muddled up and emotional. The quirks as they surprise each other and learn each other's personality. The want to become sexually involved and the nerves that make them conservatively probe each others kinks while they explore their own sexual desires. Beautiful work.

Tailova

Re: Waddling into the Sentient Wetlands (Ch. 4-6)

Postby Tailova » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:02 am

DangerousWill wrote:Wow, interesting story but I have to say that the dialogue and chemistry between the characters was perfect and very natural. Most sexual stories focus on a strong sexual desire and emotions in the moment of sinking. This built up some realistic complex characters that had both strength and weakness as they worked on their relationship. I could relate my own relationship with at times the good bits and the bad bits getting muddled up and emotional. The quirks as they surprise each other and learn each other's personality. The want to become sexually involved and the nerves that make them conservatively probe each others kinks while they explore their own sexual desires. Beautiful work.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. :>

That's mainly what I was aiming for in this story. I thought the last version of the story could use something like that, and it kinda evolved into this.
You feel something...

As you descend, you don't know what you feel, but you want to feel it...

And it wants to feel you

Return to “Stories”