Interactive Story Idea

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
dougiezerts

Interactive Story Idea

Postby dougiezerts » Sun May 03, 2009 5:28 pm

I have an idea, I'd like to present. I'd like to start an interactive story, on this forum.
What this means is that I start out writing a scenerio. Then another person adds something, and then I go back and add something.
Of course, the story would be mud/quicksand-related. Other WAM aspects, and perhaps other fetish aspects, can be added, as we see fit.
Any of you interested?

Robert
Producer

Re: Interactive Story Idea

Postby Robert » Sun May 03, 2009 10:33 pm

dougiezerts wrote:I have an idea, I'd like to present. I'd like to start an interactive story, on this forum.
What this means is that I start out writing a scenerio. Then another person adds something, and then I go back and add something.
Of course, the story would be mud/quicksand-related. Other WAM aspects, and perhaps other fetish aspects, can be added, as we see fit.
Any of you interested?

This was tried before on DS. It was kind of fun for a while and it did last for quite some time then fizzled out. But be my guest and have fun.

stefani_tg

Postby stefani_tg » Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 am

i wouldn't mind contributing, having dipped into quicksand writing now, but one prob is people write in different directions so you get a 'pull me - push you' story which could be interesting but may end up a strange and mebbe unsatisfying mish-mash...

:?
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm

stefani_tg wrote:i wouldn't mind contributing, having dipped into quicksand writing now, but one prob is people write in different directions so you get a 'pull me - push you' story which could be interesting but may end up a strange and mebbe unsatisfying mish-mash...

:?

I tried something like that a while ago and it was not exactly successful. But I still like the idea very much. Writers trying to go in different directions is a potential problem. I still think it can work if everyone tries to build on what is already there in a manner that makes sense, and if nobody tries to turn the whole thing around with one contribution. Maybe there should be a limit to the number of words any one writer may add to the story in one post. Also, writers should try to leave some things open for whoever comes next. It would be no fun if someone set the story on a predetermined path as that would probably restrict the succeeding writers too much in their creativity.

So maybe setting out a few guidelines in advance would not be such a bad idea. I would be very interested to see what would come of this and might just add a piece or two to the puzzle.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

dougiezerts

Postby dougiezerts » Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 am

I agree with setting some guidlines. Let me post a few:
1. Not too long, and not too short. Don't make the responce any longer than a few paragraphs, but also don't make it just a sentence or two!
2. Please, no net slang! Good grammar only!
3. No rape fantasies, and no references to children!

Return to “Stories”