4 in A Bog (R)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

4 in A Bog (R)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:22 am

Finished this not too long ago. I however, won't make a habit of writing with 4 or more characters. It can be challenging, ya know?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Olympia, the quicksand bogs and swamps that are present are a high commodity. Most are not as impressive, but some are really thick, some are super creamy, and others have special properties. In one such bog, the Rolling Mud Bog, the black mud there is said to induce a state of arousal that will eliminate troubles in the mind for those who sink in it. It receives plenty of visitors as there are no dangerous monsters patrolling it as often as other places.

No one visits this bog more than Elysia, Genevie, Serhilda, and Eurydice. These 4, being advocate quicksanders, know the best spots in this bog to get the best feeling of the mud here. And true to its name: Exactly where the mud will actively start rolling in wave after wave. "It's over here somewhere." Eurydice says, pointing northeast. "No, that one spot is over this way." Genevie remarks, pointing south. "As if. It's this way." Serhilda said, gesturing west.

"All three of you are way off." Elysia says, arms crossed. "We're way off?" Eurydice asks, eyelids lowered. "As family shaman, I know where our best spot is better." Elysia states. "Then we will follow you." Genevie says, with Serhilda and Eurydice nodding to this. "Good, because the spirits tell me we should go..." Elysia states, before pointing southeast. "This way." She says with finality. She and her sisters head southeast in the bog, staying together easily.

Pretty soon, the 4 of them found their special spot. "There it is." Said Elysia. Genevie looks ahead to it. The mud was rolling like waves high enough to hit higher parts of the body, and it was extra bubbly today. Genevie grew excited. "Last one in's a rotten dragon egg!" She exclaimed. But before she can rush ahead, she is snagged and wrestled to the ground by Eurydice. "No head starts!" She exclaimed. "Eurydice's right." Elysia said.

The 4 start to strip down. Each one wore a utmostly sexy bikini beneath their clothes. Each swimwear sported a thong that exposed their butts to their fullest, and they each showed off their breasts with the tops being worn. "Any rules about going naked?" Genevie asks. "None what so ever." Said Elysia. Genevie wasted no time ripping her bikini off as she, and her sisters step into the muddy field before them, staking claim to a specific spot once on the mud.

While Genevie was sinking naked from the get-go, her sisters opted to wait to strip instead. As far as spots are concerned: Serhilda steps in a patch of the wavey sucking mud that has a good sticky grip, she'd need her staff to escape it later. Genevie was next to Serhilda and her spot had a squeezing grip so tight, it could hurt those who're physically weak. Elysia & Eurydice both set up shop in a spot where the waves rise to as high as 10in. above ground.

The mud then started to pull them down with the waves starting out small, lapping and brushing against each woman's shapely legs. "I still can't believe you chose not to wait until we were a certain depth to be naked." Serhilda tells Genevie. "Sinking tends to be better when you're naked the whole time." Genevie retorts. "She has you there." Said Elysia. "But not all will agree." Eurydice adds. "True..." Genevie adds. She soon felt the mud's tight grip on her legs.

Eurydice seated herself on the black sucking mud as it claims her shapely legs. She would then press them down into the mud to help them disappear into its depths. As Genevie wiggled, Serhilda, finding she's within reach of her older warrior sister, grabbed her and started groping her. A wave of pleasure rocked Genevie as she was groped. More so when the sadistic warlock used her shadow magic to make the groping seem painful.

This triggered Genevie's masochistic side as much as the sucking mud did. Her squirming from Serhilda's groping only served to help churn the mud a good degree to help them sink to their knees. And while Eurydice and Elysia sank to their knees, too; they appear to be letting the mud take its time. This is best evident when both stood up for a moment, leaving their butts and the back of their thighs blackened from the mud.

Both sat back down soon after."I bet I can go under sooner than you." Eurydice said to Elysia. "Challenge accepted." Giggled Elysia. Both girls keep an eye on Serhilda & Genevie all the while as the sadistic warlock continues to grope & torture the masochistic warrior. As the mud continues to pull the 4 girls down, Elysia, Eurydice, and Serhilda take their bikini bottoms off, and cast them aside.

Serhilda manages to get them all on solid ground, with Genevie's already shed bikini. As Elysia & Eurydice start their little contest, waves of mud started rolling in past them. Lapping against not only them, but also Serhilda & Genevie, Elysia & Eurydice saw fit to let the waves wash over their legs, and then proceeded to bounce their butts against them. Genevie, though struggling with Serhilda, joined in on this as the waves steadily increased in number.

As a result, this makes the girls sink more & more until half of their thighs were gone now. The waves could now reach their bellybuttons and the mud only grew creamier with each wave that rose and fell. Still, the 4 kept bouncing the best they could against the waves. Genevie however, barely even tries as she just let the waves hit her full force. "Mmm, yes, really blacken me up..." She moaned out, her breasts being especially vulnerable to their assault.

Genevie and Eurydice were soon butt deep, and they seem to be going down fast. But Serhilda and Elysia were letting the mud take its time.Serhilda keeps teasing & molesting Genevie as Eurydice wiggled slightly. "I'll be under sooner than you if you don't pick the pace up," Said Eurydice. "Unless you want to lose..." "You may be going down fast now..." Elysia responds. "...But I am going the way of the tortoise. Slow, and steady."

This is something Eurydice dared not argue with, but was confident she'd go under first since she's struggling enough to sink at a somewhat fast pace. After some time of Serhilda giving Genevie a good torturing, she is given a break. Serhilda is past her butt alonside Genevie, and the warlock now undoes her bikini top. A slight breeze brushed against her nipples along with Genevie's nipples, despite the fact Genevie's were nice & muddied now.

Eurydice & Elysia also shed their tops, exposing their breasts to the air in their large glory, and handing their tops to Serhilda so they can be set with their bikinis. Now fully naked, those who didn't strip right away are exposed to the full pleasure of the sucking & rolling mud. The waves passing through Serhilda & Genevie got slightly higher and now both were being hit by them. The waves pushing them deeper slightly. "Mmm, they feel so good..." Serhilda moans.

Elysia saw fit to keep bouncing against them as best as she could. As waves roll by her and Eurydice too some more, Elysia timed her whaps against their perfectly, her butt slapping against a wave to part it some at the cost of having her sink some more. It was not long before her hips and butt were beneath the mud itself, yet she kept her race to go under with Eurydice going. Eurydice still seems to be going down fast as she's already at her breasts.

Elysia however, continues to let the mud take its time with her. Both look to Serhilda & Genevie. Both were approaching their breasts in the mud, and the waves showed no signs of stopping for the 4 sinking beauties either. They shrank down some, but they continue to wash over the 1/2 mermaids. Serhilda & Genevie were docking their breasts against one another now, but to see who can dominate whom, and it started in Serhilda's favor.

Genevie however, had more oomph put into her pushing against Serhilda, toppling her within seconds. "H-Hey!" Serhilda exclaimed upon being over powered. "I'm not losing here," Said Genevie. "For I am stronger." As Genevie kept pushing Serhilda down with her breasts, Serhilda did her best to fight back. She however, found herself washed over by a wave, and surrendering to the warmth of the black ooze around her. "So... warm..." She moaned.

Serhilda however, was conscious enough to take Genevie down with her, putting both at shoulder deep, then chin deep. Both now snuggling beneath the mud as another wave rolled by, pushing them to their noses for a moment before both sank under. As for Elysia & Eurydice, both were still in their sinking race. Elysia was at her breasts now, and Eurydice was now coaxing the mud to take her down more. She was now shoulder deep at this point.

But while Elysia still sank easily, Eurydice found her efforts were now hitting a road block. "Why am I not going deeper?!" Eurydice asked, annoyed. "You must've touched the bottom." Elysia suggests. "No, impossible!" Eurydice proclaimed. "There isn't a bottom for another 20ft. in this bog!" She adds. And in this bog; that's an accurate assessment. Bogs in this world are usually 25, to 30ft. deep. One wouldn't feel the bottom for several minutes.

As Elysia sinks deeper, Eurydice keeps trying to find an opening in the mud that will help her slip down. By the time Eurydice found a spot to continue going deeper, Elysia has sunk to her chin already. And just as Serhilda and Genevie surface, the shaman goes under when a wave rolls over her head. Her slow & steady method won her the submergance race, and Eurydice now sinks to her chin soon enough. She however, slipped under all by herself.

Both stayed under for a few minutes before finally resurfacing. "Looks like I won the race..." Said Elysia. "You got lucky," Said Eurydice. "But thanks for not using your magic." Elysia nodded. "Now, shall we clean off and go home?" She then asks. All 3 of her sisters voted yes as they exit the mud and into a bank of water close by. Fortunately, the water was where their clothes were. "Who won the docking contest?" Elysia asks Serhilda & Genevie.

"I did." Genevie announced. "Being a warrior, it was no wonder." Eurydice states. The 4 then simply enjoy the rippling waves of the water as the mud cleans them off, revealing their stark naked bodies to the air. When cleaned, the girls grab their clothes, dress back up, and proceed to leave the bog behind them for now. Certainly this bog is the safer one to have a good fun sink in. This however, will not be the last time these mudlarks come to this bog.

When they will plan another visit, only time will tell.

Elysia, Eurydice, Serhilda, Genevie: All are mine.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: 4 in A Bog (R)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:01 pm

This was quite nice to read. I have a new story coming soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:19 pm

DJlurker wrote:This was quite nice to read. I have a new story coming soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks. But don't expect anything with 4 or more characters often from me.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
DJlurker wrote:This was quite nice to read. I have a new story coming soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks. But don't expect anything with 4 or more characters often from me.

That’s fine with me. :)

Return to “Stories”