The Elegant Christine (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Elegant Christine (M)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 am

Here's some new prose for you to sink into! ;)

The Elegant Christine
A Maiden of the Mire Story
by DJlurker
(F/F, QS, orgasm, submerge, smoking, non-fatal)

A young woman walked slowly through the trees of Anderson Swamp, with focus and purpose. Her sandaled feet trod upon the grass as she marched forward, the skirt of her shimmering silver evening gown swishing around her knees with her movement. Said dress had mid-sized shoulder straps, and was cut to show off her average bosom without overemphasizing it. Her arms were clad in matching opera gloves, one gloved hand reaching up to brush a lock of the woman's neck-length black hair behind her ear, her green eyes focused on the path before her as she adjusted the strap of the purse slung over her left shoulder...

Eventually, she came to a stop in a small clearing, crossing her arms as she leaned back slightly against a tree... soon, a white mist rolled into the area, the woman's stoic face shifting to a near smile as said mist compressed into the shape of a woman with long hair, who soon turned corporeal. "Hello, Christine," she greeted.

"Hello, Ravonna," Christine nodded. The Maiden of the Mire was dressed the same as always, wearing a white dress with matching gloves, perfectly complimenting her white hair, ivory skin and red eyes. "You know how some people drown their sorrows? Well, I'm here to sink my sorrows tonight."

Ravonna politely brought a hand to her mouth as she chuckled from the pun. "Is that so? What is it that has you sorrowful tonight? Perhaps you were stood up on a date, given the new dress you're wearing?"

"I wish," Christine sighed forlornly. "No, I wore this dress to my aunt's funeral yesterday."

"Oh..." Ravonna's jovial mood swiftly vanished. "Dear me, now I feel awful..."

"It's alright," Christine shook her head, giving a small smile to reassure her companion. "Given your backstory, I'm not surprised you would guess that..."

"...Dare I ask how she died?" the Maiden ventured hesitantly.

"Terminal cancer. By the time they found it, it was too late for her. Didn't help that she was a heavy smoker," Christine extrapolated. "Because of that, I'm trying to make an effort to kick the habit like Rita did... here." She reached into her purse, pulling out an opened pack of cigarettes and offering them to Ravonna. "You may as well have these..."

"Certainly," Ravonna took the pack from her. "But, I thought you were only a light smoker at worst..."

"That's true," Christine said, "But, better safe than sorry. I do have an e-cigarette in case of withdrawals... it's actually Rita's, she didn't need it anymore."

"Good for her," Ravonna nodded and smiled. "But, are you really okay with wrecking such a shiny, beautiful dress?"

"It'll only remind me of my aunt's death," Christine sighed. "Even if I do look the picture of elegance wearing it, like mom says..."

"Well, I would agree with her," Ravonna said with a smile. "Well then, come on. There's a pit nearby that should serve us well..." With that, she turned and walked off, Christine quickly following...

*A few minutes later...*

"Here we are," Ravonna announced as she and Christine emerged into another clearing, the light of the full moon reflecting off the moist surface of the quicksand pit nearby... "It's thick enough that you won't sink too quickly... but sink all the same."

"Alright, then," Christine nodded as she doffed her sandals, Ravonna doing the same. "Shall we go in together, then?"

"Certainly," Ravonna said with a smile, taking Christine's hand in her own. "All right, here we go..." The two stepped forward, their bare feet pressing into the mud, leaving a few deep footprints as they made their way to the center of the pit... When the quicksand started rising up their lower legs, the two ladies let go of each other as they sat on their knees, shifting and twisting to get comfortable.

Christine looked down, keeping her arms clear as the muck engulfed her legs and rose up her butt cheeks, shivering as the quicksand bulged between her legs... Looking up, she saw Ravonna shifting to face her, sinking down to her waist in the mire, still holding the pack of cigarettes in one hand... As her stomach was slowly swallowed, the ghost woman closed her eyes and shuddered, breathing deeply... Then, she pulled a cigarette from the pack, placing it between her lips as she set the rest aside, atop the slightly heaving surface. "Here, need a lighter?" Christine asked as she rummaged through her purse, producing the lighter in question.

"Mm," Ravonna grunted in gratitude, leaning forward as Christine flicked the lighter on, touching the end of her cigarette to the flame, puffing a few times to ensure it is lit properly. Pulling back, she removed the cancer stick from her lips, blowing a small cloud of smoke as the mire counted her ribs, pushing her left hand down into the quicksand, past the elbow. "Oh yes," she sighed in contentment as she settled to her bosom in the thick, sucking mud...

Meanwhile, Christine retrieved her e-cigarette from her purse and turned it on, setting said purse aside before also pushing her left arm into the muck, making a fist and feeling the mud flow between her gloved fingers and squish out her palm. She placed her e-cig between her lips as her ribcage sank into the mud, taking a small drag before blowing out a mist of water vapor, shivering with delight as the quicksand pressed up underneath her bosom, her nipples becoming hard and pronounced beneath the silky fabric of her silver gown.

Ravonna and Christine's eyes met as they took a long pull from their cig and e-cig respectively, smoke mixing with vapor as they exhaled in synchronicity. "Wish I had a camera right now," Ravonna sighed. "You look so elegant, even deep in the mire, Christine... possibly more so than myself, even."

Christine couldn't but giggle and blush from her ghostly friend's praise. "Wow, thanks..." She took another pull from her e-cigarette to calm herself, coughing a little as she exhaled more vapor. "So, you think I could lure a cute guy into joining me?" she suggested facetiously, wiggling her bosom a little, her blush deepening at the sensation of the mud sucking at her bosom.

"Oh, I have no doubt that you could," Ravonna winked back at her, taking a drag from her own cigarette. "You have that perfect combination of both 'cute' and 'sexy'... Of course, it depends on the man you're trying to seduce..."

"Mmm, true," Christine nodded, internally angsting over the thought of not having a steady boyfriend yet. "Well, let's hope I don't have to wait over a century like you did for your lover..." Her companion couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Anyway, I wanna try something." Placing her e-cigarette between her lips, she pushed her free arm down into the quicksand, where it quickly became stuck. The 'ash' end of Christine's e-cig glowed as she 'puffed' at it, beginning to slowly squirm and struggle, tugging at her trapped limbs, her green eyes sliding closed at the sensation of the thick muck sucking at every inch of her submerged body...

"So, you wanted to feel completely helpless, did you?" Ravonna smirked, getting an 'Mm-hmm' in response. "Well, in that case..." She flicked some ash off the end of her cancer stick, before also placing it between her lips, then pushing her arm deep into the mud... "Mmmm..." She moaned as she followed Christine's lead, struggling 'helplessly' in her muddy entrapment, puffing at her cigarette as she did so.

The two elegantly-dressed ladies continued like this for a while, slowly undulating in the quicksand together, puffing at their cigarettes as they enjoyed the sensation of the mire lapping at their bosoms, sucking on their hard nipples and trapped arms... The smoke from Ravonna's cigarette seemed to billow around the duo in a light fog, giving an ethereal quality to the scene...

(I want to go deeper,) Christine suddenly thought. Thus, she began to pull up with her arms, causing the quicksand to gently ease around the roundness of her breasts, Christine quaking in pleasure from the sensation... Opening her eyes, she looked down, seeing the mud bulging at the hem of her silver dress, before starting to slowly pour inside... she threw her head back and moaned around her e-cig upon feeling the thick quicksand flowing between her breasts, her body quaking, her hips bucking deep below... then, stars flashed in her vision as waves of heat surged from her groin and flowed over her from head to toe... (Am I... having an orgasm?!) The only other time she'd felt sensations this intense was when she'd sunk down while all tied up with rope... While she thought that touching or rubbing yourself off was disgusting, reaching the heights of ecstasy in this manner wasn't so bad...

Slowly, Christine returned to her senses, breathing hard through her nose as the quicksand pressed on her chest, now sunk to the tops of her shoulders in the thick mire... as she vision refocused, the brunette saw that Ravonna was a bit higher than she was, but not by much... the Maiden of the Mire moaned as mud flowed in and out of her cleavage, her eyes closed, her cigarette having all but burned down... Ravonna then whipped her head about, releasing the stub from between her lips, which flew off into the darkness. Coughing a bit, her eyes blinked open, seeing her sinking partner... "Hello, Christine... having fun?"

"Mm-hmm," Christine grunted in reply, before leaning back, the mire closing over her shoulders, cradling her head like a moist pillow as it lapped at where her neck met her chin. She slowly twisted her body down below, smiling at the feeling of the thick moistness flowing and sucking on her...

"Hey, wait for me," Ravonna said teasingly as she wiggled herself down to the same level, sighing as her own shoulders were consumed, her long white hair now spreading over the jiggling surface. She observed that the young brunette still appeared to be the very essence of elegance, even sunk so deep. The duo then rested for a few minutes, mildly fatigued from their struggles in the mud pit... then Ravonna spoke up, "So, do you want to go under?"

"Mm-hmm... you too," Christine managed to speak around her e-cigarette, still held firmly between her lips.

"Hmhmhmm... but of course," Ravonna chuckled, before invoking her powers to induce the quicksand to suck them into itself, closing her eyes as the mire flowed between her lips, as if kissing her deeply...

Christine quaked with anticipation as her own mouth sank under, though the end of her e-cig still stuck out of the surface for a moment, somewhat comically... but the mire continued to rise, Christine sucking in a last breath through her nostrils before they were blocked off... closing her eyes before the mire did it for her... feeling the muck rise up her forehead and soak into her hair... She quaked as the quicksand closed over her head, cocooning her completely in its cool, moist touch. She remained calm, her right hand over her chest, feeling her heart thumping in her chest, her e-cigarette still clasped firmly between her lips...

Even completely immersed in the mire, she was the very picture of elegance.

She remained suspended in the bottomless quicksand for as long as her lungs would comfortably allow, which was a deal shorter than she would have liked... but she didn't wish to become a ghost like Ravonna just yet, either. Thus, she thrust her right hand upward, which broke the surface of the quicksand, appearing like the last moments of a damsel doomed to smother... were it not for the other hand that suddenly grabbed it, mildly surprising Christine as she was pulled up, up, her lungs burning with imminent asphyxiation... then the quicksand dropped away from her head, Christine finally releasing her e-cig from between her lips as stale air expelled from her lungs, then drawing in fresh oxygen, coughing a little as she was pulled further up... then she felt another hand wiping the muck from her face until she could at last open her eyes again, seeing Ravonna's own mud-covered face.

"You scared me a little there," the ghost admitted. "You okay?"

"-Yeah," Christine gasped out. "(cough) Sorry 'bout that... Guess I don't look so 'elegant' now, huh?"

"That's okay, neither do I," Ravonna chuckled, the two shifting into a friendly embrace as they rose back up to chest-level. "So, do you feel better now?"

"...A little bit," Christine sighed as she rested her head on the maiden's shoulder. "Thanks, Ravonna."

"You are most welcome," Ravonna replied with a smile, resting her own head against Christine's. "You know, you seem to have matured a bit from when we first met... you don't call me 'Miss' anymore, for one."

"Well, we're friends now, aren't we?" Christine pointed out.

"I suppose we are. Anyway, are you ready to get out yet?"

"Mmmm..." Christine bit her lip. While she liked the sensation of snuggling with the Maiden of the Mire in this mud pit, it was started to get uncomfortably cold... "Yeah, I think we probably should." She promptly grabbed her purse from where it sat on the surface.

"Alright then," Ravonna assented, inducing the mire to push them to the edge of the pit, the two reaching out to terra firma and slowly pulling themselves free. Once there was firm sod beneath them, the ghost handed something to Christine- her e-cigarette. "I believe this is yours..."

"Oh, thanks," the brunette nodded in gratitude, wiping off the faux cancer stick as best she could before dropping it in her purse. "Hopefully it still works after it gets cleaned up and dried out... But, I hope the day will come when I don't need it anymore." Looking Ravonna in the eye, she then quipped, "At least you don't have to worry about getting cancer, since you're already dead..."

The maiden just rolled her eyes at this, though there was still a smile on her face. "Well, smoker or not, I believe you have what it takes to make any man yours... You've learned from the best, after all." She winked, eliciting a giggle from the other woman. "And hopefully it won't take over a century to find your true love, like it was for me..."

"Gosh, I sure hope not," Christine said somewhat facetiously. "Well, let's go find someplace to rinse off a bit, okay?"

"Of course," Ravonna nodded, the two slowly standing and going off together. "And hopefully that dress of yours will come out in the wash..."

"Well, even if it doesn't, I can still be an elegant mudlarker," Christine said with light laughter, her ghostly companion laughing along with her...

*The End... For Now*

So, I already have an idea for a sequel in which Christine does find a lover who shares her interest... but, I've got other things to work on in the meantime. Anway, hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to leave a comment! ;-)

DJlurker

Re: The Elegant Christine (M)

Postby DJlurker » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:04 am

Just a quick update, I’ve scrapped the sequel idea, but I do have an idea for a story in a different setting... it’ll feature a biker girl getting down and dirty! ;)

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 pm

DJlurker wrote:Just a quick update, I’ve scrapped the sequel idea, but I do have an idea for a story in a different setting... it’ll feature a biker girl getting down and dirty! ;)

Ooh sounds interesting looking forward to it I hope she sinks in leather stuff as she is a biker girl
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:16 am

I really like how you described the orgasm, it made me want to remember to do that for my own writing. While it wasn’t specifically tailored to my tastes, it was still really enjoyable. Keep going at it!

Return to “Stories”