Writing Prompt - Violet's in the Rain (f, solo)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
MoTU

Writing Prompt - Violet's in the Rain (f, solo)

Postby MoTU » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:17 am

Violet found herself caught in the rain. Again. It happened every time she took a stroll on her own, or at least it felt like it - taking some time to herself, to be alone with her thoughts in nature, when the sky opens up and decides to drown her thoughts in a deluge. She expected as much this time, wearing some polka-dotted rain boots and a hoodie, but that didn’t stop the sky from soaking her through in a matter of minutes. At least the temperature was pleasant, the warm summer rain meant that she had no fear of catching a cold, so the inclement weather didn’t do much to halt her trek.

She found herself deep in the forests of her home state, Massachusetts. With shorts, a grey hoodie, and her rain boots, all soaked through to her skin, she continued wandering. The heavy rain echoed around her with every leaf being pelted, and drops hitting the partially-flooded forest floor. The ground had been made soggy after this and every rain storm that had hit her area over the past few weeks, making the boots a necessity as they squelched with every step.

Violet’s spirits, unlike her clothes and skin, were undamped by the weather. The forest remained beautiful under the grey sky, and her being soaked gave her a carefree attitude about where she wandered. She jumped into puddles that flooded her boots and licked her shins, went well off the trail where she pushed through bushes that nicked and tore at her fabrics, and even jumped into a stagnant pond that covered her with algae from head to toe.

After swimming back to shore, her heavy clothes and boots weighing her down all the while, Violet’s boots sank into the underwater muck as she waded towards dry(er) land. The feeling caught her off-guard as she felt the undisturbed mud burble and shift under her weight. For a split second she worried she wouldn’t stop sinking, but relaxed as she felt her descent slow around thigh-level. Her boots and feet inside them were trapped a meter or so under the mud, with the muddy water lapping around her shorts and the bottom of her hoodie. She pulled at her feet and found that she still had some mobility to move upwards, so escape wouldn’t be an issue. But nonetheless Violet took in the sensation of having sunk into the swamp - she felt helpless, a little scared, and… aroused?

Looking around to make sure she was alone, Violet meekly called out for help. The act helped her slip into the fantasy that she was in trouble and required rescuing, a feeling that caused a surge of warmth throughout her body. She had never thought about mud like this, as a hidden danger of sorts - only ever as a toy to play in or a minor inconvenience. This was something new, a predator lurking in the depths, waiting for a helpless girl like herself to stumble in unawares. As she dwelled on her predicament of sorts, her hands found themselves tracing the surface of the murky water, towards the elastic of her shorts. The water had caressed all parts of her body, but standing here partially swallowed in the underwater muck, her body craved more.

Violet’s legs and boots squirmed in the mud, appearing to a bystander as though she was struggling to escape the mire’s clutches, but in practice to feel the mud caress her submerged skin. She let out a quiet moan as the water mixing in with the mud caused her to sink another couple inches, and her sex brushed up against her captor. Her hips swayed slowly to feel the wet earth caress her through the fabric, and Violet closed her eyes to fantasize more deeply about her situation. In her mind, she was trapped. Helpless. She was lost and scared running through the forest, when she unwittingly stepped into the underwater mud. Who knew what would happen to her, would she be stuck lost and alone in the mud, or worse? All she knew is that anyone in her situation should be scared and pray for rescue, a thought that served only as an erotic thrill to Violet in this moment. Her boots pumped through the mud as her body twitched in arousal, and all pretense of modesty was lost as she now plunged her hand into the wet earth and caressed herself.

Of course her movements caused her to slip deeper, which only drove Violet closer, and closer, until...Ah! She cried out, her orgasm racing through her body as her back arched backward and her legs spasmed under the surface. She spent a few moments writing in the muck, riding out the post-orgasm waves, until settling into the afterglow with her hips now submerged. Violet looked out, at the rain-deluged forest, then down at herself sunk into the hidden mud hole at the edge of the pond. She had never done or experienced anything like that, but all she could think was that she needed More.

Violet leaned backwards and slowly moved her legs and boots upwards towards the surface, it was slow work but she made progress nonetheless. Until finally one of her feet broke the pond’s surface, and she held up her boot as muck poured out of the rim. She admired the mud’s handiwork, as the boot was caked with layers of brown that felt like she was wearing ankle weights. Another surge of arousal hit as she considered that this substance was sucking her down just a few minutes ago. She repeated the process to free her other leg, then made her way out of the pond as she originally intended. Her form was something to behold - soaked to the bone, her legs and boots now caked with mud, the pond only able to rinse some of the earth off herself. With every step, she felt her feet squish through the mud that had filled her boots, feeling somewhat like she was still trapped with every step - certainly within her boots, which would now be a real pain to take off.

After taking a moment, Violet considered the forest and what her next steps should be. Massachusetts, being a coastal state, certainly had inlets and flooding that created a great many bogs and swamps. Perhaps several to be found in close proximity. Still turned on by this newfound fantasy, Violet set off in search of more mud, more satisfaction to be found by being swallowed by the earth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this partial story with the intention of leaving it open for other writers to take it from here. I don't currently have plans to continue this story, though my personal canon is that this ends in a grim & willing/erotic scenario (as usual for my stories). But maybe that's not your cup of tea! Maybe you want to keep it simple, with Violet exploring this newfound fantasy and escaping for another time. Maybe you want to set up a rescue scenario, or even turn this into a peril outcome. I leave it open to you, fellow writers.

Please feel free to continue & edit this story as you see fit in the replies or elsewhere. I ask that you link back here if you choose to work on this prompt and post it on another site, but no additional attribution is needed. Enjoy & have fun with Violet's muddy exploration! :)

bogbud

Re: Writing Prompt - Violet's in the Rain (f, solo)

Postby bogbud » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:56 am

Nice start of a possible "sinking career" and she's addicted now.
Hope she's keeping her boots on ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

DJlurker

Re: Writing Prompt - Violet's in the Rain (f, solo)

Postby DJlurker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:18 pm

Well, this was a nice little snippet. Dunno if I want to add on to it, even though I'm a regular writer here... :?

Return to “Stories”