Biker Girl in the Bog (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Biker Girl in the Bog (M)

Postby DJlurker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Time for a new story, in a new setting! ;)

Biker Girl in the Bog
by DJlurker

(F, mud, mast, non-fatal)

"Yeee-haa! Catch me if you can, boys!"

Melinda grinned as she revved the engine on her motorcycle, shooting down the paved road... she was quite the beauty, with fair skin, green eyes, and light brown hair that whipped in the wind. She was dressed in tight, shiny black pants, a black leather jacket that was zipped up, along with matching leather gloves and knee-high boots, with a black tank top under the jacket. Behind her, several tough guy punks followed on their own bikes, trying desperately to catch up to the lone woman of their little gang... Despite the implications, there was no animosity between any of them- it was just a fun game they played together.

Melinda leaned to the right as she made a hard turn down a gravel back road, grunting as her ride vibrated with the impacts from riding over the uneven ground, causing a weird sensation in her groin... it hadn't been the first time something like that had happened, though, and she took it in stride. Looking to her left, she saw a trail going off into the woods. She'd actually seen it on an earlier trip through here, but now she would use it to lose her pursuers, slowing down a bit as she turned off, going down the trail...

A minute later, she regretted her decision as said trail suddenly dropped to a steep decline! "SHIIIIIIIT!" she screamed as she rolled uncontrollably down the hillside, unable to brake for fear of falling over and making the situation even worse... (Please let there be a clearing at the bottom!) she mentally pleaded...

Fortunately, it did indeed seem to be an empty field as the slope leveled off... But as soon as her bike hit it, the front wheel disappeared more than halfway into the ground, mud splattering everywhere! "What the-?!" Melinda cried in shock as the rest of her bike settled into the wide mud puddle. Her next words were far too vulgar to reprint here, but the rough translation could be summed up as the biker girl berating herself for being so stupid, and wrecking her bike for good.

After a minute of cursing, Melinda finally calmed down a little, realizing that her boots were beginning to dip into the muck as her motorcycle settled down further... "And now, I'll have to get dirty to crawl outta this shit. Wonderful..." Heaving a resigned sigh, she lifted and swung her right leg over the seat, taking a moment to brace herself before shoving off...

She fell to her hands and knees, which she expected.

Said hands suddenly plunged deep into the mud before her, her arms sinking past the elbows, which she didn't expect.

"What the fuck?!" Melinda gasped, seeing the mud dangerously close to her face... shifting her weight backwards, she felt her legs sink down into the muck, leaving her butt sticking out awkwardly. "Oh shit, it's deeper than I thought!" Looking back over her shoulder, she could see the dim sunlight reflecting off her tight black pants, accentuating the curves of her buttocks... (The boys would have a nice sight to see if they found me like this, wouldn't they,) she thought in resigned disgust.

Still, she had to get out, and in order to do that she had to free her trapped arms... Taking a breath to calm herself, Melinda shifted backwards again, feeling the mud rise up over her butt as she tried to get to a more horizontal position... but suddenly her body quaked with pleasure, causing her to moan involuntarily... "The hell...?!" she grunted in confusion...

Then she realized it. Her groin was also pressing into the thick muck, sensitized from the seat vibrations caused by her driving over uneven terrain... and now it was reacting as if a man was trying to penetrate her. The fact that she was a virgin probably didn't help matters, as she was unprepared for these kinds of sensations... "Ohhh, fuck," she moaned as another wave of heat and pleasure coursed through her...

(Wait, what the fuck am I doing?!) she snapped back to reality. (I'm sinking in mud, and my body wants to have sex?!) Shaking her head, Melinda resumed her struggles, only to realize that she had sunk past her waist, her arms still as trapped as before. Pulling at them did no good, as the mud simply clamped down on them with a powerful suction, holding her in place. "Argh!" she growled in frustration, "This is NOT fucking funny anymore!" Gritting her teeth, she thrashed her whole body to try and loosen up the muck a bit...

But it proved to be a mistake, as the thick mud again bulged against her groin, causing Melinda to quake as a more intense wave of pleasure surged through her, making her sink down further, until her bosom came to rest on the mire's surface. "Fuck me..." she sighed, her anger having been somewhat swept away by her arousal. Fortunately for her, she seemed to have reached a buoyancy point, still helplessly stuck, but sinking no further. Looking down, she saw the medium-brown mud lapping at her bosom, feeling her nipples becoming hard and pronounced under her tank top and leather jacket.

Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, Melinda tried to clear her mind, remaining still in order to get her arousal and heart rate to calm down... She focused on the sounds of mother nature around her, the breeze blowing through the trees, the occasional bird-call... Once her chest had stopped pounding a million miles a minute, the biker girl resumed her attempt to free her arms, pulling slowly, straightening out her fingers to decrease resistance... Eventually, they emerged, covered in a thick layer of mud, which Melinda promptly began wiping off, globs of muck dropping back into the larger mass...

But the decrease in peril brought an increase in arousal, as her hips suddenly bucked of their own accord, causing stars to flash in Melinda's vision. "Oh, fuck, seriously?!" she moaned in distress... She braced her arms against the surface as her body betrayed her again, bucking harder, a wave of heat surging from her groin... Melinda tried to pull up her boots, but the mud down below was even thicker, not giving an inch as she tried to lift them up. "Dammit..." she sighed with less conviction than she would have liked...

Yet another wave of pleasure crashed over her, causing the biker girl to realize that her body's desires would not be denied. "Oh, fine... you wanna fuck in this shit? Let's go..." Resigned, Melinda pushed her right hand back into the bog, down, down, until it found her groin, pressing against her tight PVC pants, then starting to massage that spot... "Yeah!" she gasped as her entire body quaked with arousal. "Oh, fuck yes..." Her rational mind was overwhelmed as she rubbed herself off, wriggling in her entrapment, feeling the mud shifting with her motions, sucking at her legs, her butt, her bosom... speaking of which, her left hand was now groping her breast, occasionally pinching her nipple under her leather jacket, an open-mouthed smile on her face as she continued to rub and buck for all she was worth...

The waves of heat and arousal came on faster, hotter, intensifying to an absurd degree... "TAKE ME! TAKE ME YOU FUCKING MUD! AHHHHHHHHH!" Melinda cried loudly as she finally hit orgasm, screaming again and again, her body thrashing against the mud, the whole pit rippling and heaving with her actions, which only intensified and prolonged her sheer ecstasy...

The next thing Melinda knew, she was floating armpit-deep in the mud pit, a satisfied smile on her face, her left hand still groping her breast, though her right hand was now resting on her thigh. The mud itself seemed to have loosened up a bit from her earlier thrashing, now hugging her like a soft pillow as she basked in the warm afterglow... (Oh, that felt good,) she thought, too tired to speak... she tried moving her legs again, the mud still resisting, but far less than before, her boots now moving upward slightly. Sighing as her rational mind began to reassert itself, she pulled her left arm out of the mire completely, using it as leverage to wiggle back up to chest-level, though the muck still clung to her bosom like a jealous lover... (I could probably swim out of this shit now, if I wasn't so fucking tired...) Looking behind her, she saw that her bike had almost completely disappeared, only the rear bumper and handlebars now visible above the surface... "Sorry, I've found a new ride," she quipped.

"Melinda!" a voice called out, the biker girl whipping her head back around, to see several men from her biker gang slowly coming down the hill on foot, the lead one spotting her at once! "There she is!"

"Oh shit, she's in quicksand!" Another biker panicked. "What do we do?"

"Hey boys... 'bout time you got here," Melinda waved lazily. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere..."

"Shit, shit! How do we get her out?" the second biker fretted.

"Wait!" another biker with short blond hair spoke up, "I heard that if you lay flat, you can't sink in quicksand!" Pulling off his sunglasses, he got down on his hands and knees, crawling out into the mud... laying down flat, he felt the muck soaking into his shirt and jeans, but not pull him down. "Yeah, it works! Everyone, form a line behind me!" With that he crawled forward, eventually reaching Melinda and grasping her free hand in his own... "You alright?"

"Just tired as hell..." Melinda sighed, unable to wipe her smile off her face. "This shit gave as good as it got..." Realizing the implication of that statement, she quickly added, "Uh, I mean, I managed to loosen it up a bit, at least..."

"Okay, good," the blond biker nodded, pulling himself closer, managing to wrap an arm around Melinda beneath her armpits. "Okay, I got her! Grab my legs and pull!" This the line of bikers did, slowly freeing Melinda from the sucking trap, her feet coming out of her boots in the process, losing them to the mud forever... now she was being pulled across the surface, until she and her rescuer were finally dragged back onto solid ground.

"We did it!" the second biker sighed in relief. "Good thing you did your homework, huh, Charlie?"

"Unlike you," the blond biker quipped back, causing a round of laughter among the gang.

"Too bad about your bike, though," the first biker commented. "No way any tow truck could get down here without sinking in the muck themselves..."

"It's a write-off," Melinda sighed in resignation. "Least I got insurance..." Shifting in the blond biker's embrace, she looked him in the eye... "My hero," she said before gratefully locking lips with him, causing a "Whooooooo!" from the rest of the gang... pulling away, she then said, "And that's all you're going to get." The gang again burst into laughter at this, though Charlie took it in stride.

But as the group began to make their way back up the hill, Charlie still holding Melinda up with one arm, the biker girl couldn't help but look back wistfully at the mud pit that had claimed her bike, her boots, and her innocence... (I wonder if there are any other mud pits like that one in the area... hopefully with easier access... Don't feel like losing my ride a second time, that's for damn sure...)

~*Fin*~

So you're probably asking, 'Will there be a sequel to this one?" To which I say, 'Maybe, if I feel like it.' Anyway, hope you enjoyed! :D

stevensh12

Re: Biker Girl in the Bog (M)

Postby stevensh12 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:19 pm

I always enjoy reading your stories keep up the excellent work
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

muddyjeans

Postby muddyjeans » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:22 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:16 am

Thanks. Here's a picture that I commissioned from bloodytears297000 on DeviantArt... While it's not accurate to the story's setting, it does give you a visual of what Melinda looks like... ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”