Fairy Leviathan’s Muddy Traversal

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:24 am

A Megaman Zero QS Fanfic
By UltrawarriorX367

(F, Sinking, Fatal?, self rescue)

The year was 22XX and it was a typical day for the forces of Neo Arcadia as they strived to keep the peace and protection of humanity by laying waste to reploids and mechanoids that went rogue and became mavericks.The Neo Arcadian military generals aka the Four Guardians, consist of their leader: Sage Harpuia, Shinobi master: Hidden Phantom, the resident battle junkie: Fighting Fefnir, and the beautiful yet deadly: Fairy Leviathan…Since the fall of Master X, Neo Arcadia's military began to crack down on mavericks and kill them before they could do more harm. This included the Resistance, a band of "mavericks" who opposed the Neo Arcadian government and fought back against the Arcadia army. The death of their beloved Master X was at the hands of the legendary reploid: Zero. Even with master X gone, Neo Arcadia's forces were easily crushing the resistance army with ease and everything seemed to be going normal. Except for a minor incident that happened earlier that day…

The Neo Arcadian army was chasing down a group of resistance soldiers that recovered a cyber-elf from some ancient ruins and we're fighting them off in the Forest of Dysis. The previously mentioned guardians were on the front lines taking charge and laying waste to the enemy. "SONIC BOOM!!!" Harpuia yelled as he fired three crescent waves from his blades. He mowed down four resistance soldiers and even splitted a tree in two, Fefnir shot fireballs from his cannon causing a few of the resistance soldiers to fall back. "Tch, these resistance losers aren't even trying!" Fefnir yelled, Harpuia looked at him and realized that he was right. "You might be onto something" Harpuia replied "It seems like there not going all out" he added.

Phantom then appeared before them in a puff of smoke, he was sent ahead to track the enemy's movements and report back if he saw anything. "It seems your suspicions are true after all" he said, "I found a small group of resistance soldiers traveling east of here with the cyber-elf in their possession" he added. "That must've been their plan all along, we fight the weaker soldiers while they slip away with the cyber-elf" Harpuia said. "THOSE LITTLE SNEAKS!!!" Yelled Fefnir but Phantom was quick to calm him down. "If we don't move quickly we might lose them" he said turning to Harpuia and Fefnir, Harpuia knew that Phantom was right and he began to formulate a plan. "Me and Phantom will stay here and keep the enemy at Bay" Harpuia said, he then turned to Fefnir and said "I want you and Leviathan to go after the group with the cyber-elf". Fefnir smiled as he went to get Leviathan.

"ICE DRAGON!!!" Yelled Leviathan as an aura of blue manifested around her body and aimed her spear at a few weakened resistance soldiers, and fired an ice dragon at them encasing them in a block of ice. Fefnir arrived and told her about Phantom's report. "The group's heading east" Fefnir said, "if we don't hurry we'll lose them" he added. Leviathan nodded in agreement and the two of them chased after the group.

The duo were able to catch up to the group of resistance soldiers, two of them stayed behind to fight the guardian duo while the others ran ahead. Fefnir pulled out his multiple launchers Sodom and Gomorrah and got into a fighting stance. "The group's on their way to the meetup point, stop them before they get there!" Fefnir yelled. Leviathan nodded and ran ahead after them, she was able to catch up to them in time. Determined not to let the cyber-elf fall into the wrong hands a few resistance soldiers began firing at Leviathan, she blocked the shots with her spear and pressed on. In an act of panic and desperation one of them threw a stun grenade at her, it exploded and produced a bright flash of light that blinded Leviathan. The group ran while she was blinded, even though her vision was blurry she still chased after them. The group came to a large clearing in the forest, the center was littered with dead leaves and other types of foliage. One of them picked up a stick and stuck it in the ground, he then pulled the stick out of the ground to see it was coated in light brown mud, It didn't take long for the others to determine that the center housed a large mud pit underneath the leaves and twigs. They decided to walk along the edges to avoid walking through the middle and getting stuck.

Leviathan having caught up to the group saw them at the other end of the clearing, they saw her and ran away. Determined not to let her targets get away, Leviathan gave chase after them. She ran down the middle but didn't notice the faint squishy sounds the ground made as she ran, or her movements getting slower and slower. Her boots sank into the ground causing her to jerk forward, luckily she had a firm grip on her spear so it didn't fly out of her hand when she was brought to an abrupt stop. She looked down and saw her shoes sink into the ground. "Great. This is why I stay in the ocean" groaned Leviathan, she tried lifting her left leg out but it didn't budge. The same happened with her right leg.

Leviathan poked the ground around her with the tip of her spear, and to her surprise it was nothing but soft mud. "I ran right into a mud pit, perfect" She said in an annoyed tone. Leviathan jerked her left leg in hopes of breaking the mud's suction but the muddy trap kept a firm grip on her footwear, the same applied for her right leg as well. She then jabbed her spear into the muddy ground, thinking that she could use it as a makeshift pole and pull herself up out of the mud. Unfortunately the mud's vice like grip kept her footwear in place and didn't let her go.

To make matters worse her spear was stuck so deep in the mud she couldn't pull it out even with her incredible strength. Getting angry at this point she bends over and grabs her ankle and pulls as hard as she could but once again the muddy trap keeps her in place. “This can’t be happening! I’m a general of Neo Arcadia. I shouldn’t be stopped by Mother Nature of all things!” Leviathan yelled as she angrily jerked her legs trying to free her feet. They were firmly stuck in the mud and the powerful suction was only making it more difficult to get out.

She pulled at her legs repeatedly but they remained stuck in the mud. “I don’t want to do this, but I have no choice” Leviathan said, she looked down at her stuck boots and began to slip out of them, she pulled one of her feet out. Her size 8.5 feet were clad in blue stirrups and her toenails coated in a lovely shade of azure blue. Her foot hovered above the mud’s surface; she was hesitant to put her foot down, but she had no choice given the situation she was in. She placed her stirrup clad foot down on the mud’s surface making a small indentation on the soft earth. “Ew ew ew!” She said as she felt the cold slimy earth make contact with her foot, the mud oozed between her toenails and lapped at her soles. “Ugh! This is so gross” She grumbled to herself as she placed her other foot down and sank into the mud up to her ankle with a faint sucking noise fueling Leviathan’s disgust even further.

“Remind me to chew put the pretty boy when I get back” She said to herself as gently tugged on her right leg, her foot shoot out with a slight smacking noise and was encased in a glob of mud, she stuck her arms out for balance and to prevent herself from falling face first on the muddy floor. A look of frustration started to form on her face. “Don’t worry Leviathan, you can clean yourself up when the mission’s over” she said to herself as she looked at her mud coated foot in annoyance. She mustered up her courage and pressed on, but still shuddered and cringed every time her feet touched the soft wet earth.

She was only a few steps away from the center when disaster struck, her feet plunged into a deep patch and she was sucked down to part of her upper thighs. “Oh what now?! Yuck!” She groaned, moving her legs was out of the question since they were locked in place by the strong sticky mud. She wiggled back and forth to break the suction around her legs, doing so sending ripples in various directions along the mud’s surface like a waterbed. Simply raising her leg was a chore in itself since they were semi buried underneath the earthy dough. She slowly slid her legs up and down but was unable to free them from the trap. Leviathan then rocked herself back and forth furiously against the mud trying to loosen its grip which let loose a flurry of thick sucking sounds in all directions as well sending ripples along the surface.

“I am a Neo Arcadian General! I will not be defeated by something so simple as mud! She yelled as she continued to fumble about in the smoldering clay trying to free her legs from the sticky mire. The mud slowly started making its way to her hips, the reploid general winced and shuddered when she felt the mud prick her white bodysuit clad buttcheeks. She angrily blushed trying to fight away her sexual urge to fondle herself while in the mud’s clutches. As her blue thong bikini briefs pressed into the warm ooze she blushed harder causing her to pout like a schoolgirl.

“The more I move the deeper I get, it's almost like… quicksand” Leviathan said to herself, it didn’t take long for the thought to click with her. “Oh my god it is quicksand! I need to get out of here!” Now realizing the danger she’s in, the reploid general pushes down upon the mud with her hands and tries to wiggle her crotch, hips, and butt out of the liquid sludge. Her entire body shakes and twists as she writes about in the muddy trap, the thick earth clings tightly around her butt cheeks and slowly pulls them under causing her to let out a small moan. “UNNNNGGGGHHHHHH! I will not… MMMPPPHHH! Be defeated by a little mud!” She groaned as she twisted her hips back and forth in vain as the vicious earth like pudding pulled her in deeper.

Now up to her waist in the quaking mud she was getting more and more desperate to get out but all of her rescue attempts failed and were causing her to sink deeper. Determined to get free she placed her hands on the mud and tried pushing herself out once more, lightly wiggling her lower torso in conjunction to her movements her crotch slowly came out but it didn’t last long as her hands broke through the mire’s surface and sank into the muck. “Perfect, just perfect!” She groaned, now waist deep and her arms stuck at her sides, Leviathan refused to stay still as she squirmed and thrashed about. She was hellbent on freeing herself from the dawning mire and was growing more and more frustrated at all her failed attempts. Pulling her arms out was next to impossible, the mire’s suction wrapped tightly around her trapped limbs like honey and kept them stuck in place. Any attempt to pull them out made her sink deeper, hopelessly trapped the guardian continued to squirm and wiggle furiously against her muddy foe but it only worsened her situation.

Now in a state of panic she started looking around for anyone or anything in the area that she could use, in the corner of her eye she spotted her spear still anchored in the mud. “I have to get to that spear now. Now focus”. Leviathan closed her eyes and focused on her arms. She focused on her right arm, slowly pulling it out of the sticky mud. It was tough but she knew if she went slowly her limb would be free of the mud’s suction. After a few minutes her right arm shot out off the mud with a faint slurp “alright, now for my left arm”.

Leviathan repeated the same process for her left arm and was able to pull it out no problem, with both hands free she leaned forward towards her spear in an attempt to grab it. The spear was a little out of her reach of her straining fingers. The mud started making its way to her waist with a flurry of loud sucking sounds, she was running out of time. Leviathan shifts her weight and felt the mud loosen up around her lower body, her reach extends but the spear is still too far away for her to grab, so she pushes forward against the sucking mud. She felt her legs move through the muck but it felt like she was wading through heavy dough. When she got close enough to her spear she reached out and grabbed it, upon looking down she saw that the mud was now at the hem of her breasts and felt it seep through her jacket and lap at her white bodysuit. “I need to get out of here. I mean I could create a bed of ice and use that as solid ground but it might break if I push down on it too hard. I could also try contacting the others but my comm link is probably buried deep in the mud.”

As the quicksand engulfed half of her breasts the guardian frantically looked around looking for anything or anyone to help her. A few minutes passed and she found nothing much to her disappointment, she figured she’d face her enimit demise to the muddy trap and die a warrior’s death. She leaned her head back as the mud fully swallowed her breasts and got started on her shoulders, she could see the sun shining down on her as she inched closer and closer to death. She squinted her eyes and saw a plethora of vines hanging off the trees surrounding the clearing, an idea began to form in her head. “Maybe I can use my spear to pull one of those vines down” she thought to herself, she spotted a tree close by the pit and saw an outstretched branch with a vine tangled around it. She clutched her spear and raised it up towards the branch. Her spear unfortunately didn’t quite reach. “Damnit!”

“Come on. I know I can reach those vines” Leviathan said as the bog was halfway consuming her shoulders, she took a deep breath and raised her spear once more toward the branch and fumbled about trying to hook her spear through one of the clusters of vines. “I got it!” She exclaimed, she lowered her spear with the tangled vines in tow as it landed on the mire’s surface. The mud had fully engulfed her shoulders now leaving only her neck above the mud’s surface, she was running out of time. Without a moment to lose Leviathan began to tie the vine around the shaft of her spear, when she was finished she grabbed it and threw it at a nearby tree. The spear tore through the bark and anchored itself within the stump.

With a sturdy anchoring point Leviathan wrapped both hands around the vine and began to slowly pull. She felt her body move through the thick mud but she was still sinking, the hungry earth was now at her chin and part of her helmet began to settle in the mire. Gritting her teeth she pulled harder and harder until she felt more of her body come out of the sucking quagmire, the mire still had a sticky hold on her lower body but the reploid guardian wiggled and twisted in all directions as she pulled herself to safety. The suction loosened up around her thighs and was able to move them, aiding her escape from the mud’s clutches. The muck gurgled as it released Leviathan’s body from its sticky grasp; she continued pulling until she reached the bog’s edge and crawled onto land. Once on solid ground she laid flat on her back covered in mud from the neck down, she didn’t care much for her boots but sighed in anger when she saw them get sucked under into the mud. She was glad to be alive and not drowning in a pit of wet earth, she rested for a few minutes then stood up and went to retrieve her spear lodged in to the tree stump.

“Okay. First things first I might want to wash myself, can’t be walking around covered in mud. Second, meet up with the combat nerd so we can track down those resistance soldiers!” With that the lovely sea guardian went to find the nearest stream to clean herself off and decided not to tell the others about what happened, god knows that she’ll become a laughingstock of the Neo Arcadian army if this got out.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: Fairy Leviathan’s Muddy Traversal

Postby DJlurker » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:42 pm

This was pretty good. Nice job! 8-)

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:59 pm

DJlurker wrote:This was pretty good. Nice job! 8-)

Thanks. No one bothers to write stories with girls from the Megaman Franchise, it’s kinda sad :cry:

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:32 pm

UltraWarriorX367 wrote:
DJlurker wrote:This was pretty good. Nice job! 8-)

Thanks. No one bothers to write stories with girls from the Megaman Franchise, it’s kinda sad :cry:

Agreed. Iris and Ciel in particular are just too cute to not sink...

Return to “Stories”